Show me your Dessert Colors!

Picture central for all of your visual needs! This is the right place to post Show Me threads requesting photos of certain models.
Please keep this area SFW - no in-use pictures, nudity, or genitalia, just pictures of toys themselves.
Fush

Re: Show me your Dessert Colors!

Postby Fush » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:42 pm

ImagineToothless wrote:
Fush wrote:So the blotchy marbling is "normal" because they have no control over it XD so some toys will be luckier then others. but while I was making the ticket I found a little tiny something inside one of the ika rings lol aka what would of been a beauty mark flop if they even caught it :(

The only thing about that is I feel like they totally cherry picked the pours for the promo pics. If they had shown us the true variety of the pours from the get-go, I feel like a lot of people would be feeling differently for the better right now.

Also that sucks about the spot but at least it's tiny... did you tell them about it or did you find it afterwards?

I told them about it. so they are giving me store credit as an apology so its not the worse outcome XD but I say the color is worth it on the right toy tbh. And you have to also hope you get those lucky tight marbles too as well. its basically a marble. it all depends on who does it. it could be blotchy or a really nice tight one. I'm actually quite happy with mine. theres some neat patterns on it. plus i don't think too many orders are going to be ordered in it originally but it has a lot of promise. so i say get one. and if it really does turn out to be more thick then originally planned then just ask CS.
ImagineToothless

Postby ImagineToothless » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:23 pm

Fush wrote:
ImagineToothless wrote:
Fush wrote:So the blotchy marbling is "normal" because they have no control over it XD so some toys will be luckier then others. but while I was making the ticket I found a little tiny something inside one of the ika rings lol aka what would of been a beauty mark flop if they even caught it :(

The only thing about that is I feel like they totally cherry picked the pours for the promo pics. If they had shown us the true variety of the pours from the get-go, I feel like a lot of people would be feeling differently for the better right now.

Also that sucks about the spot but at least it's tiny... did you tell them about it or did you find it afterwards?

I told them about it. so they are giving me store credit as an apology so its not the worse outcome XD but I say the color is worth it on the right toy tbh. And you have to also hope you get those lucky tight marbles too as well. its basically a marble. it all depends on who does it. it could be blotchy or a really nice tight one. I'm actually quite happy with mine. theres some neat patterns on it. plus i don't think too many orders are going to be ordered in it originally but it has a lot of promise. so i say get one. and if it really does turn out to be more thick then originally planned then just ask CS.

Yeah, I already ordered a Meng so it's just a matter of the waiting game now. Though I ordered him in firm so perhaps the firm silicone will give me a better chance of a tight marble? Who knows. I hope so.
Toy Collection:
► Show Spoiler

I take art commissions!
Regular Art: http://twitter.com/Marblefang
NSFW Art: http://twitter.com/MarblefangAD
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:51 pm

Fush wrote:I haven't seen anyone else post their dessert colors yet so it makes me wonder if i'm the first but hey pics below. I'm def writing to CS to say something because they totally did false advertising XD when they took the pictures of promo dicks. It's a lot more blotchy tbh. but it's really pretty either way.

I don't think they advertised falsely at all.
Of course they cherry picked for the promo image, what company doesn't do that with all of their products?
I'm sorry you're not totally thrilled with it but I think it looks great.
QueenCheetah93

Postby QueenCheetah93 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:38 pm

Fush wrote:
ImagineToothless wrote:

Sorry you aren't happy with yours, but I think it looks quite nice!! Not as tight as the promo, but not as blocky as some adoptions. You might be the first- mine is scheduled to arrive Wednesday!
My Current Collection!
► Show Spoiler

Twin Tail Creations/Damn Average
-Dante the Anubite
-Krampuskitzler
Fush

Postby Fush » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:41 pm

QueenCheetah93 wrote:
Sorry you aren't happy with yours, but I think it looks quite nice!! Not as tight as the promo, but not as blocky as some adoptions. You might be the first- mine is scheduled to arrive Wednesday!

It's actually nice. they could of made the base less well thick looking XD but it could of been worse tbh. for now let everyone enjoy the ika XD its actually pretty neat in some places. I may post pictures of the super interesting marblings at some point.
Idra

Postby Idra » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:57 pm

Not a fan of how the other colors have bled into the white on all the actual pours so far. Was considering ordering my Fenrir in it, but now I'm glad I didn't.
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
ImagineToothless

Postby ImagineToothless » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:56 pm

QueenCheetah93 wrote:
Fush wrote:
ImagineToothless wrote:The only thing about that is I feel like they totally cherry picked the pours for the promo pics. If they had shown us the true variety of the pours from the get-go, I feel like a lot of people would be feeling differently for the better right now.

It's true, to be honest the more I look at this Ika the more I'm realizing I'd be completely happy if my Meng turned out like it.
Toy Collection:
► Show Spoiler

I take art commissions!
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:02 pm

Fush wrote:Image

Beautiful!

I would love to have a rainbow parfait toy headed my way. Sadly I couldn't match it with anything I wanted so I'll have to wait :'(
Penetrables comparison: here
Mandicandi

Postby Mandicandi » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:24 pm

:widesmile: More Rainbow Dessert from the Adoption page:

I honestly think they look amazing! Super excited to receive my Nova :excited:
(edit: Also to add,the 2nd pic definitely matches close to the promotional image for the new color.)
ImagineToothless

Postby ImagineToothless » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:57 pm

OKAY GUYS MY MENG HAS HIS IM_LOCATION SO SHIT'S GETTING REAL.

IMG_1653.JPG
IMG_1653.JPG (21.21 KiB) Viewed 1348 times
Toy Collection:
► Show Spoiler

I take art commissions!
Mandicandi

Postby Mandicandi » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:06 pm

ImagineToothless wrote:OKAY GUYS MY MENG HAS HIS IM_LOCATION SO SHIT'S GETTING REAL.

IMG_1653.JPG

Congrats! mine was shipped out today as well.
Time to play the waiting game :psyduck:
ImagineToothless

Postby ImagineToothless » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:36 pm

Mandicandi wrote:
ImagineToothless wrote:OKAY GUYS MY MENG HAS HIS IM_LOCATION SO SHIT'S GETTING REAL.

IMG_1653.JPG

Mine's been shipped now too! *vibrates*
Toy Collection:
► Show Spoiler

I take art commissions!
QueenCheetah93

Postby QueenCheetah93 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:21 pm

ImagineToothless wrote:
Mandicandi wrote:

IMG_1653.JPG

Oooo excited for yall!! Mine is sitting at home in a box till I get off work! >:0 I'll upload pics tonight!
My Current Collection!
► Show Spoiler

Twin Tail Creations/Damn Average
-Dante the Anubite
-Krampuskitzler
Mandicandi

Postby Mandicandi » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:38 pm

QueenCheetah93 wrote:
ImagineToothless wrote:
Mandicandi wrote:

Oooo excited for yall!! Mine is sitting at home in a box till I get off work! >:0 I'll upload pics tonight!

Yes please post pics! :widesmile:
memphs

Postby memphs » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:15 pm

Got my Pearce in today! He's 90% balls and I love it :laugh: I hadn't noticed from the other pics of this color, the white is tinted pink, a bit moreso than it looks in my pics. Very happy with how it turned out though! I was worried it wouldn't fit Pearce well, being a shorter toy, but the balls make up for what he lacks in length :stick:

Female | Bi | 25 | Single | 49 Toys | 9 Eggs

Waiting On
None!

WTS List
► Show Spoiler

WTB List
► Show Spoiler
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:17 pm

memphs wrote:Got my Pearce in today! He's 90% balls and I love it :laugh: I hadn't noticed from the other pics of this color, the white is tinted pink, a bit moreso than it looks in my pics. Very happy with how it turned out though! I was worried it wouldn't fit Pearce well, being a shorter toy, but the balls make up for what he lacks in length :stick:

Ooo he turned out so lovely! Congrats :widesmile: !
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
ImagineToothless

Postby ImagineToothless » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:41 pm

memphs wrote:Got my Pearce in today! He's 90% balls and I love it :laugh: I hadn't noticed from the other pics of this color, the white is tinted pink, a bit moreso than it looks in my pics. Very happy with how it turned out though! I was worried it wouldn't fit Pearce well, being a shorter toy, but the balls make up for what he lacks in length :stick:

Wow he turned out really nice!
Toy Collection:
► Show Spoiler

I take art commissions!
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:59 pm

He looks great! I'm so much more excited now!
KeeperOfFenrir

Postby KeeperOfFenrir » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:17 pm

My rainbow strawberry Crackers shipped today, I'll see about posting pics once he arrives.
Mandicandi

Postby Mandicandi » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:44 pm

:laugh: Colors look great on him!

Return to “Show Me: for posting pictures!”