Show me your Dessert Colors!

Picture central for all of your visual needs! This is the right place to post Show Me threads requesting photos of certain models.
Please keep this area SFW - no in-use pictures, nudity, or genitalia, just pictures of toys themselves.
lizardbreath

Re: Show me your Dessert Colors!

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:50 am

jellyfishquiche wrote:My Rainbow Strawberry Yogurt Parfait Echo is here :) He came yesterday. He's a Small/5. I absolutely love him. I think his marbling is perfect, I only wish he had just a smidgen more yellow, but still beautiful :)

Also, I'm not sure if this counts as a desert color, but I also got a small Nox in Birthday Cake.

He's a little goofy looking :stick: But I made the order on my birthday so it felt appropriate. He's a little weirdo in my collection. Helps I guess that I'm not freaked out by clowns.

Pretty sure the clown pox..... er birthday cake is an official dessert color :widesmile:
Are the dots uv? Or metallic? Or just plain?
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
jellyfishquiche

Postby jellyfishquiche » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:46 pm

lizardbreath wrote:Pretty sure the clown pox..... er birthday cake is an official dessert color :widesmile:

:misc4: Just plain. I was hoping they might have a little shimmer or glitter or something to them that wasn't noticeable in the pictures, but no.
Image Hello, Shooting Star Image

Female | 24 | Bisexual | Married

lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:04 pm

jellyfishquiche wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:Pretty sure the clown pox..... er birthday cake is an official dessert color :widesmile:

:misc4: Just plain. I was hoping they might have a little shimmer or glitter or something to them that wasn't noticeable in the pictures, but no.

Bummer :(
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Humming01

Postby Humming01 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:16 am

Will the dessert colors be back monthly like the birthstone colors?
Medium 5 BD Pink Pretzal for sale PM for more details
Lil'Vibe Tongue for sale color resembles Neon Green with Blue Dazzle PM for more info
Niah

Postby Niah » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:47 am

Humming01 wrote:Will the dessert colors be back monthly like the birthstone colors?

They will be. They're doing some special for the July-August one because of their birthday. Hence the Birthday Cake option, but it's not one you can order. http://bad-dragon.com/sales/birthday2017 Based on the dates of the previous dessert color, we should get the new one mid-August.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Gumipasta

Postby Gumipasta » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:57 pm

Think I lucked out with the marbling on my beautiful first toy! He was listed rogue (not sure why) and was a flop with a tiny nick, but he is obviously rainbow strawberry yogurt parfait colour!
Attachments
IMG_0996.jpg
IMG_1003.jpg
IMG_0994.jpg
New and ready! :stick:

Owned: Hanns in Rainbow Strawberry Yogurt Parfait, medium softness.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:53 pm

any ideas why this guy is marked "rogue"?
Attachments
DSC04942.jpg
DSC04941.jpg
Pretzal queen!!
[
QueenCheetah93

Postby QueenCheetah93 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:48 pm

lizardbreath wrote:any ideas why this guy is marked "rogue"?

From the photos, the base looks a bit bluer instead of purple/indigo maybe? That's all I can notice.
My Current Collection!
► Show Spoiler

Twin Tail Creations/Damn Average
-Dante the Anubite
-Krampuskitzler
katze

Postby katze » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:35 pm

Neapolitan medium Austin!

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
SweetieKat

Postby SweetieKat » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:20 pm

My birthday cake Nox (small, M) - actually a "rouge" adoption. You can tell by the unevenness of the dots. I actually like him better this way, makes me think of jelly nougat candy. Yummy!

:misc1: :nerdy: Toy list in my profile, I've done a few reviews. Current Favorites: Royal Dragon, Terra
jellyfishquiche

Postby jellyfishquiche » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:59 am

SweetieKat wrote:My birthday cake Nox (small, M) - actually a "rouge" adoption. You can tell by the unevenness of the dots. I actually like him better this way, makes me think of jelly nougat candy. Yummy!

Wow he looks much better than in their pictures!
Image Hello, Shooting Star Image

Female | 24 | Bisexual | Married

Sabbath

Postby Sabbath » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:15 pm

I'd really like to see some Strawberry Frosted Squares in specific since I haven't seen any actually owned? Anyone got any Strawberry Frosted Squares?
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:24 pm

^ Thought I heard of one person from the forums buying that colour but I honestly don't remember. It didn't seem well-received for some reason. I kind of wanted it on something, just had no funds at the time.

I have a Strawberry Shortcake Axel arriving in a few more days so I'll definitely show him off!

Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Nixy Neon

Postby Nixy Neon » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:02 pm

Sabbath wrote:I'd really like to see some Strawberry Frosted Squares in specific since I haven't seen any actually owned? Anyone got any Strawberry Frosted Squares?

I have both a Nova and a Nox in them.

Sorry for the shit quality pics. The brown works surprisingly well with it, at least to me.
Sabbath

Postby Sabbath » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:39 am

Wow! I especially love the Nox in it! Thank you for sharing. :3 The promo picture makes the 'red' look a lot more like pink than it really does, though.
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:07 pm

Here's my medium/3 Luka in Strawberry Shortcake. There's a little more orange than I'd have liked, but it's growing on me and I think the color suits Luka well.

I had the same issue I had with the pics of my Bruiser: they're too high quality, so they're too big for the forum even when I do a lot of editing to cut down the size. The bottom of the base looks really neat, but it's too damn big to load on the forums. :(
Attachments
luka front.jpg
luka.jpg
luka (4).jpg
luka (2).jpg

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:49 pm

Niah wrote:Here's my medium/3 Luka in Strawberry Shortcake. There's a little more orange than I'd have liked, but it's growing on me and I think the color suits Luka well.

I had the same issue I had with the pics of my Bruiser: they're too high quality, so they're too big for the forum even when I do a lot of editing to cut down the size. The bottom of the base looks really neat, but it's too damn big to load on the forums. :(

Seeing your Luka is so surreal because it reminds me of a rogue Luka I ordered way back last year.

Obviously not the same toy, but it's super cool to see a year-old rogue's colors being sold as an official color now though. Or...not since the sale is over but you get my point. I even saw at least two Lukas in Strawberry Shortcake in adoptions back during the legacy sale, so this must be one of them.

I no longer have the toy so no non-stock pics, but it's a really nostalgic feeling to see similar toys pop up.
Really makes you wonder which rogue in Adoptions might become the next official color. :smilenox:

EDIT: Forgot to add, but I also wonder if there were any other rogues last year that looked similar to this year's dessert colors. We may never know.
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:29 pm

CakeLurker wrote:
Niah wrote:Here's my medium/3 Luka in Strawberry Shortcake. There's a little more orange than I'd have liked, but it's growing on me and I think the color suits Luka well.

Seeing your Luka is so surreal because it reminds me of a rogue Luka I ordered way back last year.

Obviously not the same toy, but it's super cool to see a year-old rogue's colors being sold as an official color now though. Or...not since the sale is over but you get my point. I even saw at least two Lukas in Strawberry Shortcake in adoptions back during the legacy sale, so this must be one of them.

I no longer have the toy so no non-stock pics, but it's a really nostalgic feeling to see similar toys pop up.
Really makes you wonder which rogue in Adoptions might become the next official color. :smilenox:

EDIT: Forgot to add, but I also wonder if there were any other rogues last year that looked similar to this year's dessert colors. We may never know.

I think there have been rogues of other dessert and gemstone and zodiac pours before BD started offering any of those colors. Sort of test pours for the various colors. Yours was very likely a test pour for Strawberry Shortcake. Mine was a custom order while they had they legacy sale; it wasn't one off of the adoptions page.

L_eather

Postby L_eather » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:24 pm

Strawberry Parfait Austin next to my other rainbows!

Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:52 pm

L_eather wrote:Strawberry Parfait Austin next to my other rainbows!

Awesome variety, you might post them in the rainbows topic :) viewtopic.php?f=123&t=35268

I think I'll post an update of my rainbow stuff there!
Penetrables comparison: here

Return to “Show Me: for posting pictures!”