human cawks vs. all the others o-o?

Kira-chan

human cawks vs. all the others o-o?

Postby Kira-chan » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:47 pm

lol So a few months a go a friend of mine (also a fur) noticed I dont have any toys that are semi close to a human cock. She asked me why and you know... I dont really know why lol So after a more recent discussion about cyberskin and such I ordered two new toys that are realistic. I'm curious if most people have/started out with "normal" toys and then found BD or if they pretty much just have stuff from BD/zetta/whoever. lol Several of my friends found it rather odd so I wanted to see if I'm really the odd one out on this lol
Here we go again....

Own:
Stubs/5 █ Bruce/5 █ Demi/3 █ Tentacle/LG/2 █ Ridgeback/Med/5 █ Bruiser/Med/8 (old) Drippy Dragon/3 █ David /sml/5 █ Chance/sml/8 █ Chance/med/5 █ Chance Flaired /sml/5 █ Chance Flaired /med/5 █ Xenogon/med/8 █ Anthro Mare/2 █ Chico

Wants:
Flint/med/5 █ Equiknox/5 █ TUF/5 █ Coal/med/5 █ Luka/med/5 █ Nox/med/5 █ Moko/med/lrg/5
ruffruffwolf

Re: human cawks vs. all the others o-o?

Postby ruffruffwolf » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:59 pm

I've never had a human shaped dildo really. I have my feeldoe but I don't like using it since it hooks on my pelvic bone and is just uncomfy for me since it is so hard.
Shandrel

Postby Shandrel » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:14 pm

i don't like them. *shrugs& if i want to well, fuck a cock... " points to mate playing video games and suddenly hopeful*
Fantasy is what gets me off by myself.... and i never had much fun solo, until i found BD.
Used to be: Patron Saint of Orphaned and Unwanted Dildo's
I stole a Mousie... and i like it..4/27/12
Bad Dragon checklist No longer updated.
Jos's art
Kith

Postby Kith » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:15 pm

The only "normal" toy I have isn't a dildo... it's a Silver Bullet vibe. All of my "open orifice, insert toy" things are from BD. :lol:

I figured out a long time ago that I needed texture on a toy I was going to stuff into me, so a human-shaped dildo just wouldn't do.
"I have often wondered since that day if I am the only veterinary surgeon to have used an artificial vagina as a defensive weapon" -- James Herriot, The Lord God Made Them All

Demisexual with BDSM kinks
bladejtr

Postby bladejtr » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:19 pm

I have had dildos/plugs previously, but none that were human in shape.

I don't have anything against human shaped penises, I like them quite a bit, but dildos invariably just look bad when they try to mimic one.
current wishlist:
Considering an XL Gryphon

:glomp: :glomp: :glomp:
I dunno about the rest of you, but this smiley is not a glomp imo.
It is surprise buttsex.
The best kind of buttsex.
Sukita

Postby Sukita » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:20 pm

Well, I'm not a furry, and anything that looks too much like a real animal's penis is a huge turn off for me. That being said, very few of my non-BD toys fall into the 'realistic' category. Most of my toys come from places like Fun Factory or nJoy, and tend to be phallic in general shape, but are of a more 'interesting' design. I like dildos with unusual shapes, which is why I buy from BD and Fun Factory, but as I'm a human female and my vagina is shaped to accomodate a human penis, I'm only interested in things that will fit reasonably well.
BD Toys on Hand: Emerald green Tentacle (5/M), White to purple fade Tentacle (L) adoption, Dark natural highlight Xenogon (5/M), Coal black Sea Dragon (8/S), Sunset gold to bright crimson shimmer fade Xenogon (8/M), Sparkly White Breeder (5/M), Whore Red Sea Dragon (5/S), Mother-of-Pearl marbled Tentacle (5/L), Surprise Me Cockatrice (5/S), Bright shimmery gold with pearly highlight Cockatrice (3/S), Grey with green shimmer to black with green shimmer fade Duke (5/M), Rich violet shimmer Xenogon (5/L), fleshy pink (with gold pearlesence) and white (with blue pearlesence) marbled shaft, grey (with purple pearlesence) base Moko (5/S). On order: Dark natural Moko (5/M)
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT BUYING TOYS THAT ARE NOT FOR SALE.
My BD toy reviews . Image . Image . Image . Image
Master Crimson

Postby Master Crimson » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:37 pm

BD toys were the first 'dildo' like things I had really.
We had a few butt toys before, but nothing really cock-shaped.

In general, I've got cocks if I need cocks. The BD toys are for foreplay, or if the boys are tired or done and I still need stimulation. I don't even really use mine solo.
I am: Gray Kitten (F/Bi-Curious/Poly)
My mates Mates are: Master Crimson (M) & Spotted Cat (M)

Reviews/Collection: Link --- Contact: PM (Bio)
Nemekh

Postby Nemekh » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:43 pm

Personal preference - 'regular' toys just seem really bland and don't feel the same as well, the real thing. Plus when with a real person, that just makes it better :P never saw the need for imitations in that way!
Shandrel

Postby Shandrel » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:46 pm

Nemekh wrote:Personal preference - 'regular' toys just seem really bland and don't feel the same as well, the real thing. Plus when with a real person, that just makes it better :P never saw the need for imitations in that way!

aww you said it so much nicer than i did >.<
Jos's art
ruffruffwolf

Postby ruffruffwolf » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:48 pm

Nemekh wrote:Personal preference - 'regular' toys just seem really bland and don't feel the same as well, the real thing. Plus when with a real person, that just makes it better :P never saw the need for imitations in that way!

This too.
Not to mention CREEPY.
Canine_angel

Postby Canine_angel » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:52 pm

I don't have anything that looks like a human cock...especially since I have a real one at my beck and call *also looks at cock sponsor playing video games*

...sometimes at my beck and call

Thank you Skinwalker
Last edited by Canine_angel on Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skinwalker

Postby skinwalker » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:53 pm

Yep. If I want a human penis, I can fuck one thats attached to a real live human. Cool and or crazy shapes on my toys are more fun

btw, its "beck and call"
Wishlist $760 total:
Gryphon S 8 Hot Pink and black marble
Gryphon M 5 Halloween Black !!CUMTUBE!!
Fusion S 5 Surprise Me
Karabos S 3 Lightning Bug
Cockatrice S 3 Red to Black fade
Lorien S 8 Metallic green and gold something
Anthro S 3/8 Cored Gunmetal grey
Tail L 3 Surprise Me
Kira-chan

Postby Kira-chan » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:57 pm

Interesting, thanks for all the replies guys :D It definitely seems like it depends on the person. But I'm glad to read that I'm not the only one who didnt/doesn't see the appeal. Materials are the main reason for this venture, plus I got a good deal on amazon~ lol

I know what you mean Sukita. The reason I first got anything from BD was because of the shapes. I can't really say I dont like "normal" toys because I dont have any yet aside from a super standard vibrator lol

I agree with Nemekh that no toy feels the same as the real thing which is disappointing. My friend that I mentioned said that the cyberskin feels a lot more like the real thing so I'm excited to try it. My lover is away for work/training a lot and will be overseas in a few months (hes in the military) so I'm hoping shes right about that! lol
Here we go again....

Own:
Stubs/5 █ Bruce/5 █ Demi/3 █ Tentacle/LG/2 █ Ridgeback/Med/5 █ Bruiser/Med/8 (old) Drippy Dragon/3 █ David /sml/5 █ Chance/sml/8 █ Chance/med/5 █ Chance Flaired /sml/5 █ Chance Flaired /med/5 █ Xenogon/med/8 █ Anthro Mare/2 █ Chico

Wants:
Flint/med/5 █ Equiknox/5 █ TUF/5 █ Coal/med/5 █ Luka/med/5 █ Nox/med/5 █ Moko/med/lrg/5
Sidereal

Postby Sidereal » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:59 pm

I honestly would love to see a human offering from BD.

While the main objective of the site is, of course, to cater to more exotic needs, there is no other site out there what offers the firmness and color options BD has. It's very difficult to find a 'normal' dildo that is both well-made, safe, comfortable, and pretty.

I can't see myself getting at the real thing any time soon, so imitations don't bother me. Also, it sure would be nice to have a colored collection to match certain humanoid RP characters I have from a MMORPG that will go unnamed (*coughtrollcockcoughnightelfAHEM*).
Last edited by Sidereal on Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Owned:
Breeder, S/5/Dark Natural - "Sköll"
Water Horse, S/3/Light Natural - "Rannoch"
Winston, S/5/Metallic Red & Silver
Moko, S/5/Natural
Cockatrice, S/5/Custom Glowing Split
Gryphon, S/8/Dark Natural
Waterhorse, M/5/Ice Blue Split
Xenogon, S/8/Crimson Drake
Sukita

Postby Sukita » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:00 pm

Sidereal wrote:I honestly would love to see a human offering from BD.

While the main objective of the site is, of course, to cater to more exotic needs, there is no other site out there what offers the firmness and color options BD has. It's very difficult to find a 'normal' dildo that is both well-made, safe, comfortable, and pretty.

I can't see myself getting at the real thing any time soon... but it sure would be nice to have a colored collection to match certain humanoid RP characters I have from a MMORPG that will go unnamed (*coughtrollcockcough*).

Ugh, yes.
BD Toys on Hand: Emerald green Tentacle (5/M), White to purple fade Tentacle (L) adoption, Dark natural highlight Xenogon (5/M), Coal black Sea Dragon (8/S), Sunset gold to bright crimson shimmer fade Xenogon (8/M), Sparkly White Breeder (5/M), Whore Red Sea Dragon (5/S), Mother-of-Pearl marbled Tentacle (5/L), Surprise Me Cockatrice (5/S), Bright shimmery gold with pearly highlight Cockatrice (3/S), Grey with green shimmer to black with green shimmer fade Duke (5/M), Rich violet shimmer Xenogon (5/L), fleshy pink (with gold pearlesence) and white (with blue pearlesence) marbled shaft, grey (with purple pearlesence) base Moko (5/S). On order: Dark natural Moko (5/M)
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT BUYING TOYS THAT ARE NOT FOR SALE.
My BD toy reviews . Image . Image . Image . Image
Phen

Postby Phen » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:07 pm

my first real toy was a BD toy, and though the Duke is "humanesque", its better than a "human dildo" that I've tried, aka the Vamp. I love BD's firmness, other toys are just too hard and hurt my girly bits. ;^;
It's been a fun ride but my time here at BD is over. So long, people.
Kira-chan

Postby Kira-chan » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:09 pm

Sidereal wrote:I honestly would love to see a human offering from BD.

I can't see myself getting at the real thing any time soon, so imitations don't bother me. Also, it sure would be nice to have a colored collection to match certain humanoid RP characters I have from a MMORPG that will go unnamed (*coughtrollcockcoughnightelfAHEM*).

I hadn't thought about it before but that would be really awesome! I noticed while perusing a vast sea of dicks most are really...unattractively colored or just a solid boring color. I would really love to be able to apply BD's color options as well as firmness options (like splits) to a more traditionally shaped toy. I also noticed how unsightly most of the larger human toys are.... BD is known for its huge cocks lol it'd be awesome to have the size options and know it's safe for your body.
Here we go again....

Own:

Wants:
Shandrel

Postby Shandrel » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:43 pm

OsZeAc wrote:I've thought about getting one of the Cyberskin ones before as I'm curious as to what a "real" one feels like (in my butt as opposed to in my hands of course :lol: ). I've heard they're like gel and can't be sanitized though, so that killed it for me.

That said, I much prefer the exotic designs found here over the "meh, it's a penis" ones found elsewhere.

they can't be boiled.. idk about bleach
Jos's art
alandog1979

Postby alandog1979 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:53 pm

I've never been interested in a human shaped toy (male or female). The way I look at it is if you want human go outside and find one lol.
ruffruffwolf

Postby ruffruffwolf » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:54 pm

No bleach for cyberskin/vixskin/etc. etc. It would destroy the material. I have cyberskin packer and the only real way to clean it is anti-bacterial soap. They also tend to uh...cling to smell.

Return to “General Discussion Archive”