Bad Dragon toys Vs Zeta - in pictures

Athus
Bad Dragon Co-Founder

Bad Dragon toys Vs Zeta - in pictures

Postby Athus » Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:11 pm

Took this pic showing BD's dragon toys with Zeta's dragon toy.
IMG_0413_t.jpg
----Athus N. Feral Dragon of Land and Sea, Artist Within
~~Http://www.athusworks.com
Finrod

Re: Dragon toy reference pic taken on request

Postby Finrod » Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:33 am

Oh, thank you for that!

We really see the difference for the textures, the zeta's one looks smooth, and the others are full of details.
neil137

Re: Dragon toy reference pic taken on request

Postby neil137 » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:52 am

how many inches long is the second one from the left, and is it a adolesant?
Varka
Bad Dragon CEO

Re: Bad Dragon toys Vs Zeta - in pictures

Postby Varka » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:05 am

The one second from left is the adolescent. :P
Varka - Bad Dragon CEO

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard." - John F Kennedy
Cyrsynik

Postby Cyrsynik » Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:37 pm

this makes me jealous :)........lol

<3

U should fly me in sometime Varka.....lol
Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.....
Can miles truly separate you from friends... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?
C-Rex

Postby C-Rex » Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:03 am

Wow, lucky you. You have a Zeta toy without a single bubble in it, it would seem. That's a rarity, for sure.
#18-Tailcock - #995-Orkin - #3550-Varka - #5852-XL Gryphon - #7224-Freeman - #9390-Vag - #10685-Lrg Tailstretcher - #14798-Lrg Dobie - #28496-Vag MKII - #78892-XL Karabos
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.
- Ayn Rand
Runa

Postby Runa » Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:47 pm

yeah, Bad Dragon toys are considerably more textured. Zetas can be good for the beginners, but not for anyone looking for a real good time.
PhrostDragon

Postby PhrostDragon » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:38 am

Yes.. Back when I was in the dark and stupid, I was also quite happy with my toys.. Even though I don't use them anymore, they still hold sentimental value, since they're all pricey gifts from Toumal, for my birthdays..

They were fun, until I realized what crap they are. :P

I decided to dig them up, and see how they were doing.
Terribly.

This picture is just the grease and crud I wiped off of them, with toiletpaper. 2 sheets used, 1 clean and unused.

Funny stuff. The dragon, my first and oldest toy, (3 years?) used to be the exact same color as the orca.. Well, except even the orca is faded, now. They used to be bright, crystal blue.

And even through normal, average, not-rough use, they can be easily badly damaged.
"Gender is in the mind of the beholder when the holder can't grab the appropriate genitals."
Varka
Bad Dragon CEO

Postby Varka » Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:34 am

in terms of suitability for beginners, I actually found the Zeta toys (which are much much harder than bad dragon toys; the dragon's tip stabbed me lots :( ) to not actually be that useful when starting out... I found that I spent way more time fighting with the fact the toys weren't very forgiving compared to some of the softer, more pliable silicone toys we've been making. you can take a LOT bigger and more interesting things when they're flexible and don't try to stab through your gut lining on your first try :P

Just my $0.02. I know when I tried to use Grand Pup again (after using the Varka, which is bigger!) it was like trying to shove a drainpipe up my butt by comparison! I was amazed at the difference that a soft, squishy toy compared to an almost-rigid one made... Made me want to try making the Ridgeback in our softer material too :P

Varka
Varka - Bad Dragon CEO

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard." - John F Kennedy
PhrostDragon

Postby PhrostDragon » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:18 am

Oh yes, and I almost forgot a terribly nasty detail I came across, while checking out my toys...
Inside of one of the popped bubble craters in my miniraptor, lied a little brown chunk of some sort.

.. At first, I figured it might have been a small build-up of fecal matter, but I refused to believe it.. I took better care of my stuff, than that. I dug it out, and...

It turned out to be a small bug that decided to burrow into it.. I know this, because it had wings. It was unmistakable.

*Gag* CLEAN YOUR ZETA TOYS BEFORE USING THEM FOR YOUR OWN HEALTH SAFETY xP
"Gender is in the mind of the beholder when the holder can't grab the appropriate genitals."
Runa

Postby Runa » Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:12 pm

Well, since everyone else added to the conversation, I will too:

I like the zetas, don't get me wrong. my Gryphon (which I've had about a year now) is still in prefect condition save some bite marks that the dog put there when it tried to use it for a chew toy. my Fossa I stopped becuase a bubble in it popped and now it's slowly ripping at the base, between the bottom knot and the base. I still use the grand up when I want to be filled right up, but varka's right, the Bad Dragon toys don't need to be big to be pleasurable.

I have three zetas, a BB5T, and a Bad Dragon. I like the design of the BB5T one, but it's too damn floppy to properly enjoy, and the Zetas, while not bad, have me scared now, since everyone else's are all drying out and fading and leaking icky materials.

I also took a pic of all mine and one I bought for a friend:

for some reason the right half of the pic cut off, but you all know what the Drippy looks like.
Slave Kantir
Location: I can be reached at BANGAA (-AT-) ROGERS D0T COM. Yeah, thats an email address.

Postby Slave Kantir » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:39 pm

PhrostDragon wrote:Oh yes, and I almost forgot a terribly nasty detail I came across, while checking out my toys...
Inside of one of the popped bubble craters in my miniraptor, lied a little brown chunk of some sort.

.. At first, I figured it might have been a small build-up of fecal matter, but I refused to believe it.. I took better care of my stuff, than that. I dug it out, and...

It turned out to be a small bug that decided to burrow into it.. I know this, because it had wings. It was unmistakable.

oh my goodness. Thats horrid.
Slave Kantir
Location: I can be reached at BANGAA (-AT-) ROGERS D0T COM. Yeah, thats an email address.

Postby Slave Kantir » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:41 pm

Runa wrote:Well, since everyone else added to the conversation, I will too:

I like the zetas, don't get me wrong. my Gryphon (which I've had about a year now) is still in prefect condition save some bite marks that the dog put there when it tried to use it for a chew toy. my Fossa I stopped becuase a bubble in it popped and now it's slowly ripping at the base, between the bottom knot and the base. I still use the grand up when I want to be filled right up, but varka's right, the Bad Dragon toys don't need to be big to be pleasurable.

I have three zetas, a BB5T, and a Bad Dragon. I like the design of the BB5T one, but it's too damn floppy to properly enjoy, and the Zetas, while not bad, have me scared now, since everyone else's are all drying out and fading and leaking icky materials.

I also took a pic of all mine and one I bought for a friend

for some reason the right half of the pic cut off, but you all know what the Drippy looks like.

I like the gryphon that I got -- the base is thick enough so that I can grip onto it and press his knot right up against me.. it's lovely.
dowoppido

Postby dowoppido » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:34 pm

PhrostDragon wrote:Oh yes, and I almost forgot a terribly nasty detail I came across, while checking out my toys...

EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Seriously, imagine having "fun" and then *incentive gasp* a little crawly feeling inside.....
*shudder*
dowoppido

Postby dowoppido » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:35 pm

Runa wrote:Well, since everyone else added to the conversation, I will too:

I also took a pic of all mine and one I bought for a friend:

Whats BB5T?
C-Rex

Postby C-Rex » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:06 pm

dowoppido wrote:Whats BB5T?

They make some very nice, large, and pricey horse cocks. I believe that Varka has video of the Percheron and the Arabian stallion floating around somewhere if you look hard enough. Quality can be a bit of an issue at times, though. The bottom of mine is peeling off, and the colors don't match, it looks like it was done in two pours.
#18-Tailcock - #995-Orkin - #3550-Varka - #5852-XL Gryphon - #7224-Freeman - #9390-Vag - #10685-Lrg Tailstretcher - #14798-Lrg Dobie - #28496-Vag MKII - #78892-XL Karabos
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.
- Ayn Rand
Runa

Postby Runa » Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:26 pm

BB5t is a company that does a lot of livecast toys and use Vinyl. I have the Remus, as mentioned in an earlier post. it has a wonderful shape, but it's really floppy.
kithylin

Postby kithylin » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:28 pm

Surprised zeta hasn't sued you guys yet, you're exactly copying everything zeta did/does in shape and design, and zeta did it first, i can't believe anyone would promote copying someone else's ideas, espically something that someone else makes money with.

Doesn't matter if these have more detail or not, it's a complete copy of original ideas and objects.
C-Rex

Postby C-Rex » Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:32 pm

kithylin wrote:Surprised zeta hasn't sued you guys yet, you're exactly copying everything zeta did/does in shape and design, and zeta did it first, i can't believe anyone would promote copying someone else's ideas, espically something that someone else makes money with.

Doesn't matter if these have more detail or not, it's a complete copy of original ideas and objects.

None of these copy an original Zeta design. Some of those in that picture ARE Zeta toys, however.
- Ayn Rand
Runa

Postby Runa » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:12 pm

Interesting, I didn't know that Zetacreations has some sort of copywrite on fantasy animal cock dildos....and if that was the case, then sue Furrystyle or Elypseart or Bigsextoystore or BB5t. Zeta did NOT do it first, they're just the most specialized.

And Bad Dragon is in the business of making fantasies real, much of the toys here are fantasy creatures, not real creatures. There is a difference, sir.

Sorry, I know, don't feed the troll.

Return to “General Discussion Archive”