Squirty Toys

scyn_the_dragon

Squirty Toys

Postby scyn_the_dragon » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:24 pm

Does anyone know toys with a cumtube? Every time I check a toy that looks interesting well it says it does not come with one... If someone can appoint me to one on the Bad Dragon site :D
Fire_Wolf

Re: Squirty Toys

Postby Fire_Wolf » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:27 pm

scyn_the_dragon wrote:Does anyone know toys with a cumtube? Every time I check a toy that looks interesting well it says it does not come with one... If someone can appoint me to one on the Bad Dragon site :D

I think all the ready made toys with cumtubes have all been bought up, so you would have to make a order and have it made or check out the used buy/sell/trade thread.
Name: Fenrisulfr, 26/M/PM's welcome.
► Show Spoiler
per haps!

Postby per haps! » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:21 pm

Instead of clicking "adoptions", click "shop online."

Then, when you are choosing the toy (so, say 'configure your own toy," and then as size choose "medium" or "large" or "XL" (smalls do not work with cumtubes). Then chose all the color details, and be sure you add the cumtube.

I think since cumtubes are one of the biggest draws of BD toys, most of them offer a cumtube. But ones that don't (just due to shape) are the Tentacle, the Fairy Dragon, the Tailstretcher and Winston's Tail, and the Xenogon. Everything else can have one, as long as you buy a medium, large, or XL.
Toys with a medium (8) Flared Chance with cumtube, a small (8) Cockatrice, an 8 Dragon's Tongue with metallic gold highlight, a medium (3) Xar, a small (5) Razor, an XL (8) Winston's Tail, a large (5) Legacy Drippy Dragon and a Chico.
Things for trade or sale

I can be slow about reading PMs---don't take it personally :)
Avatar courtesy of MadKeith, and it gets better.
SThr

Postby SThr » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:51 pm

Breeders don't have tubes either, oddly enough.
Toys for Sale: https://forums.bad-dragon.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=25120
Sale Feedback: http://09sthr.tumblr.com/post/64049262442/sale-feedback
Ship Internationally & Delete EXIF GPS: http://forums.bad-dragon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=21993
Dairybunny

Postby Dairybunny » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:49 am

SThr wrote:Breeders don't have tubes either, oddly enough.

*runs to check site* Wow your right. That is really F-ing weird considering the "purpose," but i guess the curve of the toy messes with it or something...
owned:
Tailstretcher S3 air bubbles in base
Xenogon S8
Waterhorse L5
TentacleM5
samba1

Postby samba1 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:47 pm

The reason why the breeder does not have the cumtube is because it's base is apparently too small to accommodate one properly. The S-shape would have also made it harder to manufacture.

However personally I don't like the cum-tube only because it must be difficult to clean. And it can be a haven for bacteria if you don't clean the cum tube out properly,
-----------------------------------------------------------
Feels like years since I just... Sat down
Currently Own:
Medium Breeder in Natural Colour (8 Firmness)
Small Seadragon in Sly Midnight (8 Firmness)
Waiting On:
Nothing
Roadkill

Postby Roadkill » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:51 pm

samba1 wrote:However personally I don't like the cum-tube only because it must be difficult to clean. And it can be a haven for bacteria if you don't clean the cum tube out properly,

Not that difficult, actually. Although, you do have to try incredibly hard not to squirt hot/soapy/bleach water in your face or all over the kitchen/bathroom/wherever you're cleaning the things. Which just adds to the many ways I could torment people... XD

I'll just be over here... >.>;
Ever seen a half-blind jackalope? Well, now you have.
Vintage '87, Female, antisocial, slightly evil, decidedly not sexy, you get my nice face; it's fake blood, I swear!...and I forgot what I was saying...

Collection and Wish List
BD Bio
doit666

Postby doit666 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:12 pm

samba1 wrote:However personally I don't like the cum-tube only because it must be difficult to clean. And it can be a haven for bacteria if you don't clean the cum tube out properly,

Yeah, I will never own another cumtube toy. Since I need to be rather stealthy with my toying, the extra time and effort needed to clean a tubed toy just isn't worth it to me, especially since I couldn't feel a god damn thing squirting it as hard as I could.
per haps!

Postby per haps! » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:00 am

But I really really really like cum, (and cumlube is pretty close), so a cumtube is worth its weight in gold for me, even though I have to clean it. :-)
Toys with a medium (8) Flared Chance with cumtube, a small (8) Cockatrice, an 8 Dragon's Tongue with metallic gold highlight, a medium (3) Xar, a small (5) Razor, an XL (8) Winston's Tail, a large (5) Legacy Drippy Dragon and a Chico.
Things for trade or sale

I can be slow about reading PMs---don't take it personally :)
Avatar courtesy of MadKeith, and it gets better.

Return to “General Discussion Archive”