Post here if you got your dragoness

Reese

Re: Post here if you got your dragoness

Postby Reese » Mon May 25, 2009 10:18 am

quite likely that the facility in Addison was a sorting facility, not a delivery hub
I love the smell of fresh mold release in the morning.
SemJay

Postby SemJay » Mon May 25, 2009 10:54 am

Reese wrote:quite likely that the facility in Addison was a sorting facility, not a delivery hub

That's odd, my parents said it's a hub because they're able to send packages out there.
Have a question about your order?
Please submit a ticket: http://contact.bad-dragon.com/

Sema JayNaux "SemJay"
Proud creator of Bruiser the Fusion!
aurora

Postby aurora » Mon May 25, 2009 11:50 am

i know with woot.com, they use something called 'smart post' (whose logo is a snail......that should tell you how fast their packages get to your house :D )

anyway, i was tracking it one time, it went from texas...to phoenix (i live in tucson, 2 hrs away from phoenix) and then to wisconsin or something, then to my city. My guess is that they only have flights to tucson FROM wisconsin or something, and thats why it went the long way.

Although with ups, they should be able to ship to anywhere from anywhere....
SemJay

Postby SemJay » Mon May 25, 2009 12:51 pm

aurora wrote:i know with woot.com, they use something called 'smart post' (whose logo is a snail......that should tell you how fast their packages get to your house :D )

anyway, i was tracking it one time, it went from texas...to phoenix (i live in tucson, 2 hrs away from phoenix) and then to wisconsin or something, then to my city. My guess is that they only have flights to tucson FROM wisconsin or something, and thats why it went the long way.

Haha that's funny! Don'tcha wish you could of just driven the hour and a half and picked up the package in Phoenix? It's a boring drive, but atleast they wouldn't have to waste their time flying it all over the country!
Have a question about your order?
Please submit a ticket: http://contact.bad-dragon.com/

Sema JayNaux "SemJay"
Proud creator of Bruiser the Fusion!
Freon Dragon

Postby Freon Dragon » Mon May 25, 2009 1:16 pm

SemJay wrote:
aurora wrote:i know with woot.com, they use something called 'smart post' (whose logo is a snail......that should tell you how fast their packages get to your house :D )

Haha that's funny! Don'tcha wish you could of just driven the hour and a half and picked up the package in Phoenix? It's a boring drive, but atleast they wouldn't have to waste their time flying it all over the country!

Tell me about it... The post office that usually keeps my packages before they're sent to where they'll either deliver or I'll be able to pick up (which sometimes can be a week) is 40 minutes away ¬¬ (but with bad traffic could be 2 hours. still...)
Order #11298 - Breeder - Medium, Medium (5), Custom Fade/Split, Suction Cup - Review
Jareth

Postby Jareth » Mon May 25, 2009 3:47 pm

Ruffe Husky wrote:Soooo, only time will tell what UPS is doing with your package.

Bwahaha... -snickers-

UPS does weird things to packages... xD

Sorry, kinda hyper. My Anthro Orca just went to Manufacture queue. >:3
I'm kinda comin' back. Again.

I own:
A rather empty toybox.

Reese

Postby Reese » Tue May 26, 2009 12:50 am

I retract whatever it was I said, because...

My package arrived at the Cerritos distribution center on saturday, and then was forwarded to the Vernon center (which is where previous packages originally arrived directly from Arizona) This after noon, my package left the Vernon center... and arrived back at the Cerritos center half an hour later.

Now, I will attempt to apply some logic to this: it may be that my package was inside a larger container that had to go to Vernon to be split up and then found its way back to Cerritos. It could be that someone saw that a truck was headed to Cerritos and put it on that instead of one to Vernon, but the routing info stated that it had to go to Vernon and it was redurected from Cerritos and then back. It may be that the label was damaged and the Vernon center is where label exceptions are handled. (though that is probably wrong, since a label exception would have meant that it couldn't be tracked...)

Honestly, the origianl arrival time in Cerritos on Saturday was too late to be loaded on the delivery truck if there even was a possibility of Saturday delivery, and I wouldn't have gotten it before tuesday anyway. Hopefully it will be loaded on the truck today and delivered today(Tuesday).
Shaminar

Postby Shaminar » Tue May 26, 2009 1:55 am

Reese wrote:I retract whatever it was I said, because...

My package arrived at the Cerritos distribution center on saturday, and then was forwarded to the Vernon center (which is where previous packages originally arrived directly from Arizona) This after noon, my package left the Vernon center... and arrived back at the Cerritos center half an hour later.

Now, I will attempt to apply some logic to this: it may be that my package was inside a larger container that had to go to Vernon to be split up and then found its way back to Cerritos. It could be that someone saw that a truck was headed to Cerritos and put it on that instead of one to Vernon, but the routing info stated that it had to go to Vernon and it was redurected from Cerritos and then back. It may be that the label was damaged and the Vernon center is where label exceptions are handled. (though that is probably wrong, since a label exception would have meant that it couldn't be tracked...)

Honestly, the origianl arrival time in Cerritos on Saturday was too late to be loaded on the delivery truck if there even was a possibility of Saturday delivery, and I wouldn't have gotten it before tuesday anyway. Hopefully it will be loaded on the truck today and delivered today(Tuesday).

Assholes and their "missdiected" packages.

I had a package that was MEANT to go to Scotland (for varka) and it was sent to America instead.

It took 3 weeks to reach him, instead of the 3 days (since I paid express)
Drazil

Postby Drazil » Tue May 26, 2009 11:57 am

So, Do people who have placed an order but have not received any emails or status change need to contact BD?
Or is the checkout system just being cranky?
FinleyOtego

Postby FinleyOtego » Tue May 26, 2009 12:00 pm

I haven't received any of that, but for once I'm being somewhat patient.

I did get confirmation from Runa that I was on the list, though, so now I just have to wait.
ImageImageImage
xeowolf

Postby xeowolf » Tue May 26, 2009 1:18 pm

woooo package delivered! my girl is waiting when i get home mmmrrrr
SilverWolfie

Postby SilverWolfie » Tue May 26, 2009 1:30 pm

Mine is still in 'processed' status on the BD site. Guess they are still working on that second/third batch.
~)O(~ ~)O(~ ~)O(~ ~)O(~ ~)O(~ ~)O(~ ~)O(~ SilverWolfie ~)O(~ ~)O(~ ~)O(~ ~)O(~ ~)O(~ ~)O(~ ~)O(~

Order #6660: Medium Gryphon & Mini Sea Dragon
Order #7214: The Freeman
Order #9533: Beta Anthro Dragoness
xeowolf

Postby xeowolf » Tue May 26, 2009 1:46 pm

ArgetFaol wrote:Mine is still in 'processed' status on the BD site. Guess they are still working on that second/third batch.

awws x.x the waiting just over the weekend was killing me. maybe they will do a final big batch of 50. still love yer icon *lick* :p
Kira Swiftpaw

Postby Kira Swiftpaw » Tue May 26, 2009 1:54 pm

Fursona: Kira Swiftpaw, white and blue striped tigsune!
SilverWolfie

Postby SilverWolfie » Tue May 26, 2009 2:20 pm

xeowolf wrote:
ArgetFaol wrote:Mine is still in 'processed' status on the BD site. Guess they are still working on that second/third batch.

awws x.x the waiting just over the weekend was killing me. maybe they will do a final big batch of 50. still love yer icon *lick* :p

I <3 Ruaidri. I cropped that out of a commission I had him do of my wolfess character and her bunny mate.
~)O(~ ~)O(~ ~)O(~ ~)O(~ ~)O(~ ~)O(~ ~)O(~ SilverWolfie ~)O(~ ~)O(~ ~)O(~ ~)O(~ ~)O(~ ~)O(~ ~)O(~

Order #6660: Medium Gryphon & Mini Sea Dragon
Order #7214: The Freeman
Order #9533: Beta Anthro Dragoness
paw_guy

Postby paw_guy » Tue May 26, 2009 3:56 pm

YEEEEAAAA! I got my lady, and she was sweet, I couldn't wait so I didn't she's sooo pretty.
Have to try her out more before a real review though :3
Owner of a Dragoness
Owner of a Large Breeder
Owner of a Natural Large Razor
owner of a Medium Xenogon
Owner of a Fusion
Owner of a Medium Sea Dragon
Owner of a Large Gryphon
ReptileArmy

Postby ReptileArmy » Tue May 26, 2009 5:04 pm

Mine just changed to manufacturing que, I cant wait to try this bad-girl out :3
Owns:
Dragoness Beta (blue)
Dragoness Normal (sunset)
Fleshlight Alien
Anthro Mare

Wants:

Feral Dragoness
Anthro Siberian Husky
Ssvanti

Postby Ssvanti » Tue May 26, 2009 6:27 pm

Origin scan 22May2009 Phoenix
Depart scan 26May2009 Phoenix

Please do NOT ever wait until a Friday to ship stuff out again, specially on a holiday weekend :( My silicone pussy sat in a box in a warehouse for 4 days :( at least I hadn't gotten upgraded to overnight...
Reese

Postby Reese » Tue May 26, 2009 7:41 pm

Got it! She was delivered about ten minutes ago. The sample disk is now decoratively adhered to my desk.
Runa

Postby Runa » Wed May 27, 2009 7:51 am

I got mine....and it came with a HUGE bottle of cumlube!

Return to “General Discussion Archive”