Package toys come in

Fal

Package toys come in

Postby Fal » Tue May 26, 2009 1:00 am

I searched the forum and the FAQ and it was kinda unclear. What markings does the package the toys ship in have on it? Anything indicating what perversions might be inside? I have 2 roomates who would never let me live it down if they found out what was in it lol.
Draken14

Re: Package toys come in

Postby Draken14 » Tue May 26, 2009 1:04 am

I think it was covered somewhere... Not sure where, though.

The box is stealth. You should be safe. :P

#9308 - Medium Gryphon, custom fade (blue to dark blue). Review is here.
Reese

Postby Reese » Tue May 26, 2009 1:25 am

The box will have your name and address, Jan Mulders's name, and the address of the shop in Arizona. there will be no mention of bad dragon on the box, nor any indication as to its contents beyond what I mention below.

If you are ordering from outside the US, it will also have a discreet sticker labeling it as silicone sculpture for the purpose of passing through customs.

It will otherwise be a small, plain brown box that is deceptively small for what will be found inside.
I love the smell of fresh mold release in the morning.
Fal

Postby Fal » Tue May 26, 2009 1:39 am

Oh cool, I'm from Arizona too =)
Quiet269

Postby Quiet269 » Tue May 26, 2009 9:00 pm

I have some pics of the package here: http://s537.photobucket.com/albums/ff33 ... %20Dragon/
Here are the Toys I own. (Last Update: 12.22.09)
Freon Dragon

Postby Freon Dragon » Tue May 26, 2009 9:59 pm

I just wish they'd drop the 'Silicone Sculpture' description for international orders...

The 2 packages I've ever recieved containing sex toys had no description and came just fine...
Order #11298 - Breeder - Medium, Medium (5), Custom Fade/Split, Suction Cup - Review
Quiet269

Postby Quiet269 » Wed May 27, 2009 9:49 am

They're required to by customs I believe.
Here are the Toys I own. (Last Update: 12.22.09)
Freon Dragon

Postby Freon Dragon » Wed May 27, 2009 9:53 am

If I've recieved packages without them (they not even got taxed), then it's not really, at least here in Brazil.
They could at least let the customer choose to not have the description and agree to have full responsability on eventual consequences.
Order #11298 - Breeder - Medium, Medium (5), Custom Fade/Split, Suction Cup - Review
Foxfire

Postby Foxfire » Wed May 27, 2009 10:15 am

Freon Hotshot wrote:I just wish they'd drop the 'Silicone Sculpture' description for international orders...

The 2 packages I've ever recieved containing sex toys had no description and came just fine...

Yeah, it's amusing, but I wouldn't get it sent to where I am now. At home, I don't mind, even if the parents see, but in uni it's a little more awkward. But, what else could they put? Blank is ok if that works, but there's bound to be someone who would complain if they got charged or whatever.
Freon Dragon

Postby Freon Dragon » Wed May 27, 2009 10:23 am

Ice Kitten wrote:Maybe when you order you can send in a ticket or PM Runa to have it left blank.

That's what I intend to do once I place my first order. (and on subsequent ones :mrgreen: )
Varka
Bad Dragon CEO

Postby Varka » Wed May 27, 2009 2:43 pm

We can't do blank descriptions because customs and excise will have a field day about it. You know all those tales about people having to pay duty on their toys in order to recieve them? Yeah. Those people want money - and they don't take too kindly to 'unlabelled' boxes with mysterious, undeclared contents in them. :o

So yeah, much though we'd LOVE to do anonymous international shipping, we're already rocking the boat with the silicone sculpture name.

HOWEVER

If someone comes up with a better euphemism, we could try that... :p

Varka
Varka - Bad Dragon CEO

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard." - John F Kennedy
Freon Dragon

Postby Freon Dragon » Wed May 27, 2009 3:18 pm

As I've said, I have recieved packages without description before without a problem. Dunno how it would be different for you guys.

As for the euphemisms... How about 'collectible sculpture' or 'custom sculpture'?
Draken14

Postby Draken14 » Wed May 27, 2009 3:57 pm

Ice Kitten wrote:Could just be the person receiving it at customs that doesn't care.

Never know when you get one with a stick up his ass. :P

Ice Kitten wrote:Never know when you get one with a stick up his ass.

Ice Kitten wrote:stick up his ass

hee. irony.

#9308 - Medium Gryphon, custom fade (blue to dark blue). Review is here.
FinleyOtego

Postby FinleyOtego » Wed May 27, 2009 4:14 pm

Absolutely beautiful. Bravo. *claps for Draken14*
ImageImageImage
Jho

Postby Jho » Wed May 27, 2009 4:29 pm

French customs relabelled mine into "figurine" :lol:
Reese

Postby Reese » Wed May 27, 2009 7:53 pm

varka wrote:We can't do blank descriptions because customs and excise will have a field day about it. You know all those tales about people having to pay duty on their toys in order to recieve them? Yeah. Those people want money - and they don't take too kindly to 'unlabelled' boxes with mysterious, undeclared contents in them. :o

So yeah, much though we'd LOVE to do anonymous international shipping, we're already rocking the boat with the silicone sculpture name.

HOWEVER

If someone comes up with a better euphemism, we could try that... :p

Varka

*raises an eyebrow*

A facty I came by just today, sex toys have been sold as 'novelty items' in the past to gert around sexual repression/prude laws... Of course, silicone novelty item is not much better that sculpture... silicone curios?
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/curio
I love the smell of fresh mold release in the morning.
Runa

Postby Runa » Wed May 27, 2009 9:15 pm

I know! how about "Dragon anatomical figurine for fantasy art"
Freon Dragon

Postby Freon Dragon » Wed May 27, 2009 10:38 pm

Runa wrote:I know! how about "Dragon anatomical figurine for fantasy art"

That's even worse :P

It could be 'dragon sculpture parts'... They'll never know the rest of the dragon doesn't exist XD (...yet :twisted: )
Shaminar

Postby Shaminar » Fri May 29, 2009 2:19 am

Will Bad-Dragon eventually send toys in those lovely wooden boxes with the logo on it and also add the black carry bags for a extra price?
C-Rex

Postby C-Rex » Fri May 29, 2009 2:26 am

Shaminar wrote:Will Bad-Dragon eventually send toys in those lovely wooden boxes with the logo on it and also add the black carry bags for a extra price?

I doubt they'll do the thing with the boxes again. The first time, it would seem, it was a dismal failure, as the majority of the boxes were broken in transit before they even got to the BD headquarters.

Carry bags would be nice, though.
#18-Tailcock - #995-Orkin - #3550-Varka - #5852-XL Gryphon - #7224-Freeman - #9390-Vag - #10685-Lrg Tailstretcher - #14798-Lrg Dobie - #28496-Vag MKII - #78892-XL Karabos
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.
- Ayn Rand

Return to “General Discussion Archive”