How long does it take for my order to arrive?

Quiet269

How long does it take for my order to arrive?

Postby Quiet269 » Wed May 27, 2009 9:46 am

Sorry, but this helpdesk article is only available in latin. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer ultrices nisi eget quam. Aenean ut arcu. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Mauris ipsum orci, posuere tempor, dapibus sit amet, viverra ut, purus. Proin interdum laoreet quam. Vivamus tellus justo, fermentum ac, varius id, scelerisque sed, velit. Nam sed augue quis metus vulputate facilisis. Aliquam bibendum magna in velit. Ut ac enim. In aliquet. Etiam diam odio, hendrerit et, vehicula id, varius nec, quam. Nulla facilisi. Nullam quis dui. In lobortis magna sed orci. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Morbi egestas augue ac purus. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae;

Etiam tincidunt. Ut sed nisi ac justo accumsan faucibus. Nam odio lacus, ullamcorper id, rutrum in, posuere quis, nulla. Donec ut risus. Donec feugiat tellus sit amet mi. Cras pellentesque, purus sit amet eleifend scelerisque, neque magna blandit leo, quis blandit neque dui ut ante. Mauris suscipit consequat felis. Vestibulum est. Fusce justo massa, vehicula ut, volutpat nec, accumsan vel, sapien. Quisque ac libero. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Aenean urna libero, dignissim eget, sollicitudin quis, vehicula tempus, orci. Morbi ultricies viverra ante. Nullam lobortis orci sit amet nulla. Fusce est. Sed vitae purus et quam aliquam sodales. Nam nisl erat, venenatis ac, blandit eget, mollis nec, urna. Aliquam eleifend. Sed sed ante.

Am I the only one who is confused here?
Here are the Toys I own. (Last Update: 12.22.09)
FinleyOtego

Re: How long does it take for my order to arrive?

Postby FinleyOtego » Wed May 27, 2009 10:10 am

Lorem itself pain he is amet consectetur to come up to elit. Whole avenging if not eget how. Eneus when bow. A fleet of a hundred ships aptent silently sociosqu to to propitiate to turn very conubia our , very beginner himenaeos. Mauris itself orci , to lay transitory , seneschal he is amet viverra when , spotless. Consequently sometimes laoreet how. Vivamus region equity fermentum and , various this , crime but , skirmish. For but augue anyone fear vulputate easy. Some bibendum magna upon skirmish. When and in fact. Upon some. As yet diam to hate hendrerit and , conveyance this , various and not , how. Nulla easy. Nullam anyone dui. Upon lobortis magna but orci. A fleet of a hundred ships aptent silently sociosqu to to propitiate to turn very conubia our , very beginner himenaeos. Sickness to extreme poverty augue and spotless. Vestibulum before itself first upon faucibus orci lamentation and avenging to lay bed Management ; As yet tincidunt. When but if not and equity to add to a heap faucibus. For to hate a hollow ullamcorper this rutrum upon , to lay anyone nulla. Up to the time when when laughter. Up to the time when feugiat region he is amet mi. Tomorrow pellentesque , spotless he is amet eleifend crime , worthless magna blandishments lion , anyone blandishments worthless dui when before. Mauris to raise up according to reason lucky. Vestibulum is. Fusce equity massa , conveyance when volutpat and not , to add to a heap or , wise. Each one and to set free. Vestibulum before itself first upon faucibus orci lamentation and avenging to lay bed Management ; Eneus urna to set free dignissim eget , concern anyone , conveyance time orci. Sickness ultricies viverra before. Nullam lobortis orci he is amet nulla. Fusce is. But life spotless and how some fellowship. For nisl was venenatis and , blandishments eget , soft and not urna. Some eleifend. But but before.

That's what I got from a translator on google.
ImageImageImage
Foxfire

Postby Foxfire » Wed May 27, 2009 10:13 am

What the heck? XD

Probably them taking the piss since once it's been mailed it's out of their hands and all that, but still amusing :)
FinleyOtego

Postby FinleyOtego » Wed May 27, 2009 10:16 am

Yeah. It's definitely more amusing than "Dur...me not know...dur" that you can get from some other places.
ImageImageImage
Quiet269

Postby Quiet269 » Wed May 27, 2009 10:20 am

They really should address the time it takes the make it in house... then redirect to another article if they want to be funny with the shipping part :P IMHO
FinleyOtego

Postby FinleyOtego » Wed May 27, 2009 10:24 am

But it won't always take the same amount of time in house. What if they discover a crap batch of silicone? Or there's something that prevents them from working? Or a sudden influx of orders?

There are a lot of variables going into this as BD is still a small run company. They do what they can but there just aren't enough people there to say "It will take exactly this long to make and ship your toy" and as has been said before once they take their hands off...they have nothing to do with it.
ImageImageImage
Stormlion

Postby Stormlion » Wed May 27, 2009 11:37 am

just google lorem ipssum

it's essentially latin gibberish, no idea why it's there though
Freon Dragon

Postby Freon Dragon » Wed May 27, 2009 11:44 am

Stormlion wrote:just google lorem ipssum

it's essentially latin gibberish, no idea why it's there though

Nice ^^

Here's why:
http://www.lipsum.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorem_ipsum (contains translation)
Order #11298 - Breeder - Medium, Medium (5), Custom Fade/Split, Suction Cup - Review
Draken14

Postby Draken14 » Wed May 27, 2009 11:49 am

Yeah, it's lorem ipsum. Basically placeholder text.

I was like, "Latin? You bastards."

#9308 - Medium Gryphon, custom fade (blue to dark blue). Review is here.
Varka
Bad Dragon CEO

Postby Varka » Wed May 27, 2009 2:51 pm

Yeah, sorry folks.

I'm going to try and get Runa to write up a proper article here - this was meant to have been done ages ago - and replace the placeholder 'lorem ipsum' text.

Also, LOL at how much confusion this caused :p
Varka - Bad Dragon CEO

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard." - John F Kennedy
Runa

Postby Runa » Wed May 27, 2009 9:20 pm

In all fairness, I wrote up the FAQ, and I never got any support with it. There have been unanswered questions since I posted it, and since there's been a total og perhaps 4 comments on it....it hasn't been top priority.

Bitch Moar!
Quiet269

Postby Quiet269 » Wed May 27, 2009 9:37 pm

I tried to bring to light the issues with the Warranty not being posted when my toy broke :oops: and now this...

I'm not sure how much more bitching I can do :lol:
Runa

Postby Runa » Thu May 28, 2009 6:42 am

Okay, we can't guarantee any times, you people know that...
Quiet269

Postby Quiet269 » Thu May 28, 2009 7:53 am

Runa wrote:Okay, we can't guarantee any times, you people know that...
Yeah, but something like what you have in the FAQ would be nice :)

I'm not saying that it has to be 100% correct... I would just like it to... actually have some information :P

Return to “General Discussion Archive”