Size and Hardness Question(Breeder)

Brenin

Size and Hardness Question(Breeder)

Postby Brenin » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:58 pm

I have been fascinated with BD for the past week or so, ever since I found the site. I am counting on holiday money from relatives (almost have enough :) ) to make my first purchase.

I am thinking of getting the Breeder, but I am having trouble thinking of the most enjoyable and safe combination of size and hardness. My thought was that if I got a large in the softest it would be flexible enough to be taken safely. My other thought was that it might be hard to use because of softness. Medium seems a safe way to go, but I'm worried that if I get a large in medium softness it would be too rigid.

Does anybody have the large Breeder? Can you offer any advice/experiences with your toy that might help?

Same for the medium Breeder?

I am experienced with anal play, to a reasonable point. I have some large toys, and I've been able to work my way up to them (couldn't take all of them at first), but either way the circumference is going to be more than I've ever taken--I do enjoy a challenge, I just want to make the best decision (considering the cost) right from the start. If length were the only concern, it'd be large all the way. That knot, though... It's exciting and intimidating on both sizes!
Runa

Re: Size and Hardness Question(Breeder)

Postby Runa » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:13 pm

Actually, I reccomend either getting it in soft, and to have it bend over twofold while inside, or get 8 hardness to ensure it doesn't. the curve is rough, and makes it bend really easily. it's a double ended sword.
FirebrandX

Postby FirebrandX » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:37 pm

I have the Large with a firmness of 5. Actually I was afraid of the firmness factor myself before ordering. After getting the product, I found the firmness of 5 was actually quite soft and "squishy". So much so in fact that often it would fold in two before insertion if I wasn't carefully guiding it. Aside from the minor practice needed to use it, I found the 5 firmness is quite nice otherwise. I've never tried the 8 firmness, but I plan to next purchase.
Rocky AL

Postby Rocky AL » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:07 pm

I have both medium and large breeder in soft. The medium might be a little too floppy in soft, but Id recomend getting the large in soft. Since the toy is so thick it holds the shape very well in soft. The toy is so long that it has to do that impossible bend inside you which is a pain in the ass (litterally) but the soft firmness helps alot so it doesnt hurt ass much.
Foxfire

Postby Foxfire » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:31 pm

Rocky AL wrote:it doesnt hurt ass much.

Love the (unintentional?) pun :P
Gieger61

Postby Gieger61 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:49 am

I have a large Breeder in 8, its a lot of fun but it takes some practice, the bit under the last knot can still bend so it can be fiddly to get it all in, feels great though so I would recomend 8. :)
razorirr

Postby razorirr » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:38 pm

I have the large breeder in a five but I think I should have gotten it in a three. I love how my seadragon knot sqishes and then expands as it slides in 5 is too hard to do that with the breeder I have I think everyone I get from now on.

And like runa said the curve that the large breeder would be easier in a three then a five

And if this is your first toy ever get a medium. Large is way too big for a beginner.
Runa

Postby Runa » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:48 pm

razorirr wrote:And like runa said the curve that the large breeder would be easier in a three then a five

No, I said the exact opposite....
razorirr

Postby razorirr » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:13 pm

Runa wrote:
razorirr wrote:And like runa said the curve that the large breeder would be easier in a three then a five

i guess I don't know how to read. But I would still disagree and say the curve would be easier in a three cause it would deform to your innards easier. But then again I also think I'm the only one that likes their toys in a 3 so I'm as preference biased as you when a "Should I buy a gryphon or a X" thread comes up.
Rocky AL

Postby Rocky AL » Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:58 am

razorirr wrote:
Runa wrote:

i guess I don't know how to read. But I would still disagree and say the curve would be easier in a three cause it would deform to your innards easier. But then again I also think I'm the only one that likes their toys in a 3 so I'm as preference biased as you when a "Should I buy a gryphon or a X" thread comes up.

I said firmness 3 is better. :P
Quiet269

Postby Quiet269 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:48 am

I believe the issue with the firmness 3 is not once it's inside, but rather while attempting to get it in. Because of the curve of the toy it will be more likely to bend and twist and squirm. With a firmer toy you can take some of that bendyness out of the toy, which will make it easier to insert... otherwise you run the risk of it simply doubling over when attempting to get it in there...
Here are the Toys I own. (Last Update: 12.22.09)

Return to “General Discussion Archive”