Bad Batch of Cum Lube?

xeowolf

Bad Batch of Cum Lube?

Postby xeowolf » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:46 am

So I have been hesitant in posting this.

But has anyone else had a really terrible batch of Cum Lube? I ordered a batch of 10 on 2/8/2010 and it didn't get here until like March. I am okay with how long it took the problem is it's useless to me. It's really bad. :(

It has almost no consistency at all, it doesn't lube very well. And it has a very over powering chemical smell. I have had "watery" batches before but nothing like this. I prefer when it is really thick but even when it wasn't at least it was usable. =/

It also had all new labeling and different lids, although it came with optional lids too.
C-Rex

Re: Bad Batch of Cum Lube?

Postby C-Rex » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:38 am

A chemical smell? That's actually kinda disturbing. What chemical did it smell like?
#18-Tailcock - #995-Orkin - #3550-Varka - #5852-XL Gryphon - #7224-Freeman - #9390-Vag - #10685-Lrg Tailstretcher - #14798-Lrg Dobie - #28496-Vag MKII - #78892-XL Karabos
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.
- Ayn Rand
Pyramid Head

Postby Pyramid Head » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:12 am

Same thing happened to me actually, I ordered two bottles of regular, and a bottle of clear about a month ago. The shipping was alright, but when they arrived it felt like I was using water. The lube practically slid off my toy, leaving it slightly moist. Had to use almost a full bottle for one go. The other two bottles are still sitting in my drawer. definitely not the lube I was used to. Oh, and mine also had the new labeling. The old bottle that I ordered with my first toy was great, nice and thick. It also had the old black and white label. There is a slight smell, kinda formaldehyde-esque
_██_
(ಠ_ృ) *monocle*
Glath

Postby Glath » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:47 am

... Yep. My duke came with a bottle, and it was near water consistency. It didn't look like cum at all, and it didn't lube.
Although I'm still using some of the old bottles that are "Expired" that work just fine.
When I write in normal text Glath is talking.
When I write in light blue text David is talking.

Disclaimer: The whole separate personalities thing is purely for fun, In case you didn't know that by now.
My Formspring. Cause all the cool kids are doing it.
ShadowDragonz

Postby ShadowDragonz » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:04 am

It's the new system that they are incorporating. I myself have the newer bottles that they are manufacturing and what they had done is of course the new bottle look with the caps, but the main concern is how liquidy the cum-lube is in it's thickness. I had talked to runa and there are some other posts about this and it's plain and flat out that they needed to create a newer solution so the lube would last longer. In the first edition it was very thick and stringy but it had too short of a shelf life and after a while it would become liquid and lose it's texture. So in order to make it last longer, they had created a still very slick lube, at the cost of less stringy/thickness. Too bad we can't have a choice to have the stringier lube even if it doesn't last as long. A suggestion made by Ashendra in the forum "Cum Lube seems to be much too liquid"
Ashendra wrote:I dunno if it helps, but I mixed a tablespoon full of K-Lube powder with my ultra-runny cumlube. Fixed it up wonderfully.
That's your best bet if you want to make it thicker safely. :psyduck:
See my cute dragons and click them! <3 ^.=.^
ImageImageImageImageImage
Order # 27176 - SeaDragon - Medium, Medium (5), Custom Fade/Split, Cumtube, Suction Cup
Runa

Postby Runa » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:24 am

Yeah, I don't want to give a corporate cookie-cutter response, but we've taken heed of all the complaints (and boy has there been a lot, probably lost a LOT of lube-business from it), and we're gonna try to get our old consistency back.

chemical smell? ew, that's never good. PM me or send in a ticket, if it's chemically smelling, I think I may be able to get you a replacement, but we are still working on the last batch that we have to sell before we move on. it sucks, but we can't just 'eat' the cost of that many bottles of lube (looking at a whole skid of the stuff before we can move on and get a fixed batch.)

Oh, and for the record, I'm with you all, there's a reason I make my own lube now...
Freon Dragon

Postby Freon Dragon » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:59 pm

Runa wrote:I make my own lube now...

Cumlube?
Selling the ingredients minus water has been suggested before... If people screw up their mix, it's their fault and they can't complain.
Order #11298 - Breeder - Medium, Medium (5), Custom Fade/Split, Suction Cup - Review
Quiet269

Postby Quiet269 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:15 pm

Tis apparently a pain in the arse to make yourself
Here are the Toys I own. (Last Update: 12.22.09)
Freon Dragon

Postby Freon Dragon » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:41 pm

Yeah, I know. But it wouldn't hurt to offer the option if people want to try it.
Order #11298 - Breeder - Medium, Medium (5), Custom Fade/Split, Suction Cup - Review
Blackymoon

Postby Blackymoon » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:42 pm

Now I'm really anxious to get my 5 bottles ordered in mid June...hope they aren't from that bad batch :(
Freon Dragon

Postby Freon Dragon » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:46 pm

Blackymoon wrote:Now I'm really anxious to get my 5 bottles ordered in mid June...hope they aren't from that bad batch :(

WTH? :psyduck:
How did you order it in june and still don't have the stuff?
Blackymoon

Postby Blackymoon » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:19 pm

Waah...meant mid February ^^;
01:19 here...need sleep I suppose xD
Quiet269

Postby Quiet269 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:45 pm

I think there is a recipe for it somewhere... with how convoluted the recipe is (I think Varka posted some, or all of the steps at one point) I gotta think he had some help to start.
Here are the Toys I own. (Last Update: 12.22.09)
ovum

Postby ovum » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:04 pm

(de-lurks)

I hate for my first post to be on this subject, but I've had this problem with the 20-pack that arrived a couple of days ago. It's a real disappointment after spending so much (with shipping to the UK and customs duties it cost more than $160) and the anticipation of waiting for it to arrive. This stuff barely seems to lubricate at all, and needs constant reapplication. I got through 2/3 of a bottle in a single session, and ended up using another lube to finish. The last little bit of the cum-lube I bought last year works so much better.
Gieger61

Postby Gieger61 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:57 pm

I am carefully husbanding my supply of expired stuff until posts start popping up that the good stuff is back :P Down to a bottle and a half now though, might have to look up this K lube.

Edit: removed over use of the word stuff
Evren

Postby Evren » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:36 pm

I've noticed that the stuff I've got is okay, but you gotta chuck a marble in there, and give it a good shake.
That, and the compression on the airplanes is really bad, and screws up the ingredients in the lube.
Ives27

Postby Ives27 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:22 pm

The batch that I got is quite watery. Still does the job, but the reason I bought them was because I was hoping they would be very sticky and stringy. I didn't get the clear cum lube, yet it still looks clear to me. I really wanted them to be white stringy sticky goo.
Own:
Ridgeback (Medium, 5, Lime Green)
Razor (Medium, 5/8, Red Cock, Black Base)
Kitsuneboom

Postby Kitsuneboom » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:16 pm

What about like, a homebrew cum-lube recepie? Like, cornstarch slime or something? I know a few good recepies that are not toxic, and could be easily made.
Nemekh

Postby Nemekh » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:40 pm

I'd be... very wary about putting anything like a cornstarch based mix up any orifices besides the mouth. Besides the inevitable thought of "oh god, Chinese soups", I don't think it'd be healthy at all if not somewhat dangerous. The reason why most lubes work is because of their medical safety.
ovum

Postby ovum » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:07 pm

Quiet269 wrote:Tis apparently a pain in the arse to make yourself

And a pain in the arse if you make it wrong too...

Return to “General Discussion Archive”