what's a good way to stretch out?

Drake

what's a good way to stretch out?

Postby Drake » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:58 pm

I'm having trouble getting past my vergil's head, my question is, what is an effective and (less) painful way to stretch myself out so i can actually take vergie and feel some real lovin'?

here's my topic in the sharing experiences section, this'll explain the rest.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7918

thanks.
"you know in the dictionary under redundant, it says " see redundant"? -Well you can say that again!"
toyexplorer

Re: what's a good way to stretch out?

Postby toyexplorer » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:00 pm

Sorry to hear that you are having problems. I've found that before i even have a go with any of my larger toys i start out with something smaller. i don't know if you have any butt plugs but they work wonders for stretching, also starting with a finger and then just moving up from there is a good way to get going. oh and use lots of lube, i think it was runa who pointed this out, but having your insides lubed up as well as the toy works wonders. Remember you can never use too much lube!! :lol:
Have- Med Tailstretcher, Med Anthro dragon, Lrg Naga, Lrg Gryphon
Ordered- Lrg Chance
Drake

Postby Drake » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:20 pm

well i have a couple of things but the size difference between the little pink rocket that i have and vergil is as enormous as vergil is... that's why i started using that serynge case as an intermediate but i need something a little bit better...

the insane thing is that vergil's a medium...

i don't have any plugs, just a small prostate massager (which hardly does the name justice) it's about the thickness of a CR123 battery, the pink rocket, and vergil...
"you know in the dictionary under redundant, it says " see redundant"? -Well you can say that again!"
toyexplorer

Postby toyexplorer » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:52 pm

hmm well apart from buying a butt plug and using your fingers, i would suggest just going really slow. i have a pretty small body and my medium anthro dragon felt almost IMPOSSIBLE to get in when i first got him, but taking it extremely slow does wonders. maybe someone has some other ideas?

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18

just the link for the discussion on stretching out
Last edited by toyexplorer on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Have- Med Tailstretcher, Med Anthro dragon, Lrg Naga, Lrg Gryphon
Ordered- Lrg Chance
Vysune

Postby Vysune » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:58 pm

I would recommend getting yourself the Tailstretcher to help stretch yourself out.
See the cemetery sky
Carmine red and deep
Watch the oceans rising high
It's the human stain
Drake

Postby Drake » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:34 pm

Vysune wrote:I would recommend getting yourself the Tailstretcher to help stretch yourself out.

as soon as i have the $ :p
Sin

Postby Sin » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:32 am

Any tapered toy should do. Something that lets you go slowly, up to your limit.
What's worked for me is to find my limit and stay there for a while before pulling out and resting, and then repeat. By doing this you can slowly push yourself further until finally reaching your goal. In my experience, if it hurts the first time the second will be gentler.
Too many toys...
S Gryphon, M Breeder, M Razor, M Seadragon, L Chance, L Duke, M Crackers, L Crackers, L Cole, L Xar, L Gryphon, M Chance, M Moko

Twitter: @TheEgoSexual
Web: www.lovablestranger.com
JohnTurptern

Postby JohnTurptern » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:26 pm

I'm not yet in possession of any BD toys, but the Titanmen Intimidator seems to do a good job of stretching:

http://www.titanmen.com/store/TitanMen-Intimidator.html

I should be using it more in the run up to my large werewolf's arrival - it's currently on order. :)

Return to “General Discussion Archive”