/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Fae Fantase

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Fae Fantase » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:55 pm

DaedraQueen wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:Does anyone have customer photos of Demogorgon's/Jason's Signature fade?

[i][b]Heyyyy sorry it took me so long only just got a look at him as i was busy all day with work/á partys/burlesque shows haha!

Busy busy day, that fade from the copper to green is so so pretty hopefully tonight i can get a pic of his glow i might stick him on my window sil in the sun!

Snapchat-1133968960.jpg

Thanks so very much =^D!

Zaphora wrote:I have one of these in xl you can see the fade better it was a flop for a nick in the shaft it doesn't bother me much but it has a neater fade...not sure it matters but I can show you mine it has more darker orange swirls on the head...

The more the better =^)! Thanks!

CakeLurker wrote:Does anybody remember if the Neapolitan Ice Cream color was available for all toys? I can't remember if it had ANY that were incompatible with it but was just curious if there were limitations or other restrictions on it.

Granted, I can always ticket CS but I want to wait until later when I'm good and ready to get another custom.

Minis probably weren't. They won't do even 2 color marble Pumpkin Pie on minis :mystery:.
Last edited by Fae Fantase on Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:29 pm

I recently came to some extra cash and its too tempting
~Need storage bags? Why not CockSocks?~

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:
David ~ "Gunner" (I know they're out there...)

See Profile Page for Secondhand Info!
Willow

Postby Willow » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:14 am

Darkenedstar14 wrote:Image
I recently came to some extra cash and its too tempting

I can never justify spending that much just on teenies alone. When ever I get teenies it's always with something else like a toy or rarely some can't miss merchandise (plushies, promotional). Right now, I have around 90, but I've honestly lost count.
But I mean 20 dollars is just cutting a single dollar off each teenie.

But hey, that's me. Hope you get some good ones.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:49 am

Willow wrote:
Darkenedstar14 wrote:I recently came to some extra cash and its too tempting

I can never justify spending that much just on teenies alone. When ever I get teenies it's always with something else like a toy or rarely some can't miss merchandise (plushies, promotional). Right now, I have around 90, but I've honestly lost count.
But I mean 20 dollars is just cutting a single dollar off each teenie.

But hey, that's me. Hope you get some good ones.

Yeah I already sort of ranted about the price when the 'sale price' was officially announced. I usually do get at least a couple other items, but there's nothing else I really want atm. The only reason I caved now is because a) I got paid last friday, b)all my bills are paid, and c) I just got some spare cash elsewhere. The last times I got teenies were due to promotional stuff, like the WEFFLE!

I still got a bunch to trade/sell, so that's also a thing... if I could just get an Archer &/or a David from somewhere!

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:

Dusksong

Postby Dusksong » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:18 pm

I was so excited to see the extra goodies in my package today! Nothing makes your day like a BD package delivery :smile:
Image Be true, be brave, stand. All the rest is darkness. - Stephen King
* Toys for sale & Wanted in my profile! *
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:40 pm

Forum nearly dead since 2 days and adoptions stock has dropped fairly low without any refresh over the past week.
Things have gotten really quiet here...

Only 20 more days until boxing day/week!
Hope they do the same kind of sale as last year, which was -15% on everything.
Been working with custom coloring options... I want to top up my collection with three more beautiful XLs, and two of them shall be full custom :smile:
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:09 pm

TheOtherDude wrote:.
Been working with custom coloring options... I want to top up my collection with three more beautiful XLs, and two of them shall be full custom :smile:

What toys you look in at?
My collection
► Show Spoiler
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:13 pm

Gryphon, Xar and Sleipnir.

Gryph's signature color looks way too good to pass on, but the signature/natural colors of the other two pretty much suck imo so they're perfect candidates.

► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:56 pm

TheOtherDude wrote:Gryphon, Xar and Sleipnir.

Gryph's signature color looks way too good to pass on, but the signature/natural colors of the other two pretty much suck imo so they're perfect candidates.

Moar space dicks? :laugh:

I'm sure you have read about them. I have all three they are all good toys in their own ways.

Glyphs knot is amazing. The shaft is only really for warming up and since the tip is so tapered and small in slides into the "bend" really easy.

Xar is good for stretching and is a great toy overall. Its knot actually is pretty gentle compared to many others. As long as you can take something 4" thick it will pop right in.

Sleipnir is a beast. Its fat head and slight curve lets me milk my prostate really well and sleip is a very filling toy. I cannot take more than 7-8" of sleip, which is frustrating. Even if I can never hilt the thing its still an amazing toy. Also get it with a suction cup, its almost a nesesity.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:11 pm

Nope, different themes this time.

I have a medium Gryphon which already had sold me on the model :P Great shape overall.
Maybe it'll help me even better than the L Chance preparing for getting XL Chance past the bend. Gryphon XL is still thinner at the top than the L Chance I think, might make things smoother. Just sucks that I barely have any chances to train in the winter months... nearly always someone at home :/

As for Xar, that's exactly what I'm hoping for. Something to stretch me a little further in preparation for Sleip. My XL Winston is just crazy rough overall, plus I have to get him in really far until I reach the fat area that'd still be of use... and somehow the bent tip just doesn't want to go past the bend. The L model worked just fine though, duh.

And yeah, Sleipnir... the high end for long time training.

Getting suction cups on all three of them. Not going to drop 3 figure numbers on a toy then be a cheap ass and save $10 for a feature that might come in very handy.

► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:16 pm

TheOtherDude wrote: :words:

The issues with training for sleipnir is that there are very few toys out there that you can stretch with that have similar girth 6-8" deep. Like flared chance just pops past the bent it doesn't really stretch you and the monsters like crackers and flint don't really pop their way in. they just kinda reach the bend push things around. I have gotten sleip past the bent once and wow was it a intense experience. Not gonna lie it hurt just as much as it felt good and there was minor damage. I also might be subconscious stopping myself. Even with all the extreme stuff I take, I am still very carfull how I go about toying.

I do have something coming in that may help me finaly take sleip. The measurement on the XXXL boss hogg from MHT seemed to be exactly what I need to stretch out the enterance to my bend. I shall see soon if it works out. Sleipnir is my main goal right now, I have had it for almost two years now I want to take it all very badly.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:56 pm

I used my medium Diego I got during Cyber Monday :excited: Now I am in dire need of a large one.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:49 pm

thesharkwhisperer wrote:I used my medium Diego I got during Cyber Monday :excited: Now I am in dire need of a large one.

A large is amazing! I haven't been able to knot it yet (just a hint too long on a regular day for this vagina owner) but I'm getting close. Plus it's a good stretch even without it!

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:

KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:44 pm

we have a diego thread. I really love my firm XL btw omg is it a great toy.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:34 am

2018 will be Bad Dragon's 10th anniversary. I wonder if they will do anything special for that? And if so, will it happen in January?
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:39 am

Grimly Fiendish wrote:2018 will be Bad Dragon's 10th anniversary. I wonder if they will do anything special for that? And if so, will it happen in January?

While it is the 10th year, I would assume anything anniversary-related will be done in June. Though it could go either way. :mystery:
ImageI made some emojis! Image Feel free to use them for your forum needs! :D Instructions in spoiler!Image

► Show Spoiler

If the dick is not an eldritch abomination, it's not a monster dong.
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:40 am

CakeLurker wrote:
Grimly Fiendish wrote:2018 will be Bad Dragon's 10th anniversary. I wonder if they will do anything special for that? And if so, will it happen in January?

While it is the 10th year, I would assume anything anniversary-related will be done in June. Though it could go either way. :mystery:

Is June the month that Bad Dragon launched?
Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:44 am

Grimly Fiendish wrote:
CakeLurker wrote:

Is June the month that Bad Dragon launched?

I thought it was july, since that was when the birthday cake color was released?

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:

Willow

Postby Willow » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:17 pm

CakeLurker wrote:

As long as it's not a rerelease of "clown" birthday cake color, I'll be pleased.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:21 pm

Willow wrote:As long as it's not a rerelease of "clown" birthday cake color, I'll be pleased.

Poor clown gets cockblocked!

► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Discussion”