/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
katze

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby katze » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:17 pm

Im assuming those are just bad opal examples, the description still says it's a 4 color marble with a silver highlight, so they didn't change anything about it (hopefully).

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!

waiting on:
medium 5 spitfire w/ suction cup (nox's signautre)
medium 5 rex w/ suction cup (opal)
dasadevil
Moon Moon

Postby dasadevil » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:19 pm

Opal color has NOT been changed, the picture just didn't come out it appears. I'll see about having that updated.
reine

Postby reine » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:22 pm

I like the more-silvery Opals more, so I wouldn't mind if the silvery highlight really had gotten thicker.
:misc1: :stick:
Good to know it hasn't changed, though! I was a bit worried it was just a pearly white from the promo photo.
:misc11: :misc8: 33 toys | My collection:
► Show Spoiler
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:28 pm

Damn it.
I don't know if I want to re-order my Opal toy and hope for a better pour then, mine looks like the promo pictures.
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:08 pm

So there's new colors from the MLP movie, I clicked on a toy (stan) and seen them.

Sky Star (I'd love to see this in person)
Sweet Serenade
Shadow Tempest
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:40 pm

Phelvia wrote:So there's new colors from the MLP movie, I clicked on a toy (stan) and seen them.

Sweet Serenade
Shadow Tempest

Ack! I want to see Shadow Tempest so bad... I wonder why they're not shown anywhere?
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:43 pm

Phelvia wrote:So there's new colors from the MLP movie, I clicked on a toy (stan) and seen them.

Sweet Serenade
Shadow Tempest

LOL! I was *just* talking to my husband about this last night. I was like, "I wonder if they'll release new MLP colours tomorrow, because of the movie." Nailed it! XD I *really* like Tempest's colour. *Adds something else to the wishlist* No idea what I'd get it on, though. I buy toys so infrequently anymore.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:46 pm

blushingkitten wrote:

Sweet Serenade
Shadow Tempest

Ack! I want to see Shadow Tempest so bad... I wonder why they're not shown anywhere?

Here you go. Not sure why it's not on the front page, but I found it through the sales page.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:47 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:

Sweet Serenade
Shadow Tempest

LOL! I was *just* talking to my husband about this last night. I was like, "I wonder if they'll release new MLP colours tomorrow, because of the movie." Nailed it! XD I *really* like Tempest's colour. *Adds something else to the wishlist* No idea what I'd get it on, though. I buy toys so infrequently anymore.

Oh, here!! https://bad-dragon.com/sales/friendshipparty

Edit: didn't see your post Squirrel, oops. I LOVE Shadow Tempest so bad, but I'm on a self-imposed no dick buying time... Ughh, whyyy.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Willow

Postby Willow » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:52 pm

I'm a little disappointed in the promotional pictures. Take caramel apple... sure it's the same size as the other pictures but it doesn't fully show off the coloration? It's like a striptease where no clothes come off. In fact, the preview pictures on the specific toy pages doesn't show you sloppy seconds when you select that special color, it only shows the base color. Can't quite determine how your toy will turn out from a single cropped picture.
And opal has already been addressed here, I suspect you'd need a different camera or lighting for some toys.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:01 pm

Eh, I have enchanted apple (on an anthro dragon) and it is absolutely hideous in person. Maybe the model I got it on just isn't uber compatible with the colour but yeah, it's incredibly hideous. I think I've used the toy once because the colour is so off-putting in person.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Roverseer2
Banhammered

Postby Roverseer2 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:46 pm

Squirrelmunk wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:

Sweet Serenade
Shadow Tempest

Here you go. Not sure why it's not on the front page, but I found it through the sales page.

(directed at BD, not comments) Didn't they realize this was a bad idea after the first shitstorm? At least back then, there were enough people casually interested in MLP to make it worthwhile. I didn't even know there was going to be a movie and they're putting out three colors based on it? :unamused: Isn't one set of colors based on a children's cartoon enough? There's enough media for adults to make colors from without using things made for children.
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:48 pm

Roverseer2 wrote:
Squirrelmunk wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:

(directed at BD, not comments) Didn't they realize this was a bad idea after the first shitstorm? At least back then, there were enough people casually interested in MLP to make it worthwhile. I didn't even know there was going to be a movie and they're putting out three colors based on it? :unamused: Isn't one set of colors based on a children's cartoon enough? There's enough media for adults to make colors from without using things made for children.

They're pretty colors by themselves... I don't think someone has to be interested in MLP to want the color. I personally like MLP, and was aware of the movie but even if those weren't true for me, I'd still like the colors by themselves... I don't understand why more colors would be a negative. o.o They're great colors!
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:50 pm

Roverseer2 wrote:(directed at BD, not comments) Didn't they realize this was a bad idea after the first shitstorm? At least back then, there were enough people casually interested in MLP to make it worthwhile. I didn't even know there was going to be a movie and they're putting out three colors based on it? :unamused: Isn't one set of colors based on a children's cartoon enough? There's enough media for adults to make colors from without using things made for children.

It's a color.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:12 pm

Phelvia wrote:
Roverseer2 wrote:(directed at BD, not comments) Didn't they realize this was a bad idea after the first shitstorm? At least back then, there were enough people casually interested in MLP to make it worthwhile. I didn't even know there was going to be a movie and they're putting out three colors based on it? :unamused: Isn't one set of colors based on a children's cartoon enough? There's enough media for adults to make colors from without using things made for children.

It's a color.

Agreed. It's just a colour, dude.

This forum does not need (again) the type of toxic debate you're trying to start. Don't think the colours are appropriate? Don't get them. Maybe you didn't know there was a movie because you're not a brony or in the fandom? :unamused:
Last edited by Rainbow Dasher on Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Villie

Postby Villie » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:18 pm

OPAL OPAL OPAL OPAL OPAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Just realized I can't get opal on a mini sleipnir, nooooo. :crying:
what... SHOULD i get it on, hmmm... and what should I get my sleipnir in hmmmmmmmm.........
seeking: BD: kippy, mini egg plug
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:30 pm

Enchanted Apple!!! So many colors, but I only want one toy right now!
•~•Have you seen all the new CockSocks yet?•~•

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:
David ~ "Gunner" (I know they're out there...)

See Profile Page for Secondhand Info!
Twili

Postby Twili » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:32 pm

Aw geez, this is just horrible sale timing for me. I've been wanting something in both opal and Sinister Pumpkin since last October, so I'm really toying (...sorry) with the idea of ordering SOMETHING in each this month.

But then this Shadow Tempest color had to exist.

It makes me wish I could get more use out of the smaller sized toys, because all three colors are so great, and are just right up my alley. Decisions, decisions...
Collection :D
► Show Spoiler

Wishlist II: The Return
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:18 pm

I don't know about Shadow tempest. It looks great when previewing on the toy and the color combo is interesting, but in the preview picture it look not so great..........well to me at least. when i saw it as i was previewing a Ika i was building, i was like Oh pretty than i saw that preview pic........ they didnt really do a good job with any of the colors on those toys in particular. Again just my opinion.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:16 am

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Jesus I need that black and white split!
Though on the actual color choice it says a pride streak, not a half and half like it is in the pic :<

What's the difference between pride streak and half-and-half?
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.

Return to “General Discussion”