/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
KnotyDes

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:44 pm

we have a diego thread. I really love my firm XL btw omg is it a great toy.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:34 am

2018 will be Bad Dragon's 10th anniversary. I wonder if they will do anything special for that? And if so, will it happen in January?
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:39 am

Grimly Fiendish wrote:2018 will be Bad Dragon's 10th anniversary. I wonder if they will do anything special for that? And if so, will it happen in January?

While it is the 10th year, I would assume anything anniversary-related will be done in June. Though it could go either way. :mystery:
ImageI made some emojis! Image Feel free to use them for your forum needs! :D Instructions in spoiler!Image

► Show Spoiler

If the dick is not an eldritch abomination, it's not a monster dong.
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:40 am

CakeLurker wrote:
Grimly Fiendish wrote:2018 will be Bad Dragon's 10th anniversary. I wonder if they will do anything special for that? And if so, will it happen in January?

While it is the 10th year, I would assume anything anniversary-related will be done in June. Though it could go either way. :mystery:

Is June the month that Bad Dragon launched?
Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:44 am

Grimly Fiendish wrote:
CakeLurker wrote:

I thought it was july, since that was when the birthday cake color was released?
~Looking for new CockSock colors for the summer! Voting ends the 16th! ~
:misc15: I'm trading and selling teenies on Dragon Hoard! :misc14:

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:
David ~ "Gunner" (I know they're out there...)

See Profile Page for Secondhand Info!
Willow

Postby Willow » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:17 pm

CakeLurker wrote:

As long as it's not a rerelease of "clown" birthday cake color, I'll be pleased.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:21 pm

Willow wrote:As long as it's not a rerelease of "clown" birthday cake color, I'll be pleased.

Poor clown gets cockblocked!

Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
Roverseer2
Banhammered

Postby Roverseer2 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:58 pm

Darkenedstar14 wrote:
Grimly Fiendish wrote:
CakeLurker wrote:While it is the 10th year, I would assume anything anniversary-related will be done in June. Though it could go either way. :mystery:

I thought it was july, since that was when the birthday cake color was released?

It's June and the birthday cake color was late. Source: https://bad-dragon.com/pages/aboutus
Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:01 pm

Roverseer2 wrote:
Darkenedstar14 wrote:
Grimly Fiendish wrote:

It's June and the birthday cake color was late. Source: https://bad-dragon.com/pages/aboutus

Of course it would be right on the damn website and I wouldn't notice :doh:
~Looking for new CockSock colors for the summer! Voting ends the 16th! ~
:misc15: I'm trading and selling teenies on Dragon Hoard! :misc14:

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:
David ~ "Gunner" (I know they're out there...)

See Profile Page for Secondhand Info!
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:30 am

My problem with the "birthday cake" color was that it ended up looking exactly like a jelly nougat, so I want to eat it rather than fuck it (or get fucked by it, as the case may be).

Now I want to go buy a bunch of jelly nougat and sculpt it into a dick. This is why I don't art.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:53 am

My place on Birthday Cake is weird. I don't like the official intended design, which has too few dots and all are too evenly spaced out.

However, I fucking love Birthday Cake rogues. One person picked up a rogue in which the dotting were all uneven, so they clustered on different parts of the toy, which made them look a lot more like a random cake sprinkle pattern [x]

Then again I'm not sure how hard it is to replicate the rogues but if they were the official colors, then I'd grab one.
ImageI made some emojis! Image Feel free to use them for your forum needs! :D Instructions in spoiler!Image

► Show Spoiler

If the dick is not an eldritch abomination, it's not a monster dong.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:05 pm

CakeLurker wrote:My place on Birthday Cake is weird. I don't like the official intended design, which has too few dots and all are too evenly spaced out.

However, I fucking love Birthday Cake rogues. One person picked up a rogue in which the dotting were all uneven, so they clustered on different parts of the toy, which made them look a lot more like a random cake sprinkle pattern [x]

Then again I'm not sure how hard it is to replicate the rogues but if they were the official colors, then I'd grab one.

That rogue was my favorite of all the Bday cake pours/attemps I saw! Was so unique =^).
Last edited by Fae Fantase on Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:16 pm

I actually kinda liked the birthday cake color :3 If nothing else it would be unique! Wouldn't mind having a toy with that coloring but my wishlist is so short and there are other colors I want more.
Penetrables comparison: here
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:42 pm

Tempest wrote:My problem with the "birthday cake" color was that it ended up looking exactly like a jelly nougat...

That is exactly what I thought it looked like, too.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
SweetieKat

Postby SweetieKat » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:30 am

CakeLurker wrote:My place on Birthday Cake is weird. I don't like the official intended design, which has too few dots and all are too evenly spaced out.

That's my baby! I really should take some more fun pictures with it. Just have to figure out where I left it...gotta be around here somewhere...it's not like it can blend in with anything else!
:misc1: :nerdy: Toy list in my profile, I've done a few reviews. Current Favorites: Royal Dragon, Terra
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:08 am

SweetieKat wrote:That's my baby! I really should take some more fun pictures with it. Just have to figure out where I left it...gotta be around here somewhere...it's not like it can blend in with anything else!

The Birthday Cake pattern is not my cup of tea personally, but I love this picture on the star pillow so much! It is both funny and cute, and I really like it!
Zaphora

Postby Zaphora » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:44 am

SweetieKat wrote:

That's my baby! I really should take some more fun pictures with it. Just have to figure out where I left it...gotta be around here somewhere...it's not like it can blend in with anything else!

Love it now I have to buy something in birthday cake <3 maybe a razor or a cole
Let the past die...kill it if you have to that's the only way to become what you were meant to be...
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:06 pm

SweetieKat wrote:That's my baby! I really should take some more fun pictures with it. Just have to figure out where I left it...gotta be around here somewhere...it's not like it can blend in with anything else!

Oh my glob, that is amazing :laugh:
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:29 pm

It's great that Bad Dragon guarantees Christmas delivery on inventory toys ordered before Dec. 15th, but there's hardly anything in stock right now. Zero toys with a suction cup in 8 firmness. About 500 toys in total, many of the same toys that have been available for months.

Earlier this year, there was a trade show discount of 20% off on custom orders, but I had indecision paralysis. That was a big mistake.
Fruityrumpusasshole

Postby Fruityrumpusasshole » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:55 pm

Hoping my BF order gets here before Xmas :/
Физкульт привет

Return to “General Discussion”