/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
thesharkwhisperer

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:43 pm

Guess we will never know what really happened :mystery: Let’s drop it, the sale is over anyway.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:22 pm

TheOtherDude wrote:
thesharkwhisperer wrote:Sorry dude looks like you didn't read your newsletter properly.

And I don't think you read my posts properly, but I've given up the illusion anyone will convince anyone else on their standpoint in this debate now.

The only part of the newsletter that would have been misleading was the image. The entire text portion clearly explained that it was a sale on inventory, accessories, and merchandise. Therefore, it seems safe to assume that they updated the image not because they 'backed out at the last second', but because they were getting messages about confusion.

:/
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:48 pm

Sold both my Medium Demogorgon To Germany and my Small Flint to Canada today, man am I glad that second-hand forums in Dragon Hoard are so amazing! Hopefully hear back from someone on here about a Nox and I'm gonna custom order my new Flint during the new year sale! I'm so so excited! :excited: :excited: :excited:
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
ReggyRenegade

Postby ReggyRenegade » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:08 pm

I really need to check out dragon board. I desperately want a moko and a Bruce, but I don’t want to hold out hope for an extinction sale for moko since they may never do one. I know Bruce will reliably show up again during Shark Week but it would be super cool if I could find one second hand.
:dukacola: Agender (They/them) ~ Pansexual ~ My heart says 'size queen' but my body says 'minis' :dukacola:
Teenie Weenie Hoarder

► Show Spoiler
RainbowNanaki

Postby RainbowNanaki » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:12 pm

DaedraQueen wrote:Sold both my Medium Demogorgon To Germany and my Small Flint to Canada today, man am I glad that second-hand forums in Dragon Hoard are so amazing! Hopefully hear back from someone on here about a Nox and I'm gonna custom order my new Flint during the new year sale! I'm so so excited! :excited: :excited: :excited:

That is exciting! I'm glad you were able to find good homes for your dicks, too :widesmile: I'm still fussing a bit over the new year sale -- I really want my next 2 toys to be a Crash and a Spritz, but I can't really think of any special colours that I both like and would work with split firmness :doh:
gay/22/transguy/extremely single
:misc6: :eyeroll:

My Toys

► Show Spoiler
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:18 pm

RainbowNanaki wrote:
DaedraQueen wrote:Sold both my Medium Demogorgon To Germany and my Small Flint to Canada today, man am I glad that second-hand forums in Dragon Hoard are so amazing! Hopefully hear back from someone on here about a Nox and I'm gonna custom order my new Flint during the new year sale! I'm so so excited! :excited: :excited: :excited:

That is exciting! I'm glad you were able to find good homes for your dicks, too :widesmile: I'm still fussing a bit over the new year sale -- I really want my next 2 toys to be a Crash and a Spritz, but I can't really think of any special colours that I both like and would work with split firmness :doh:

Thank youuuu <3 Yeah me too if this nox falls through I'm gonna try order as close to the 2016 easter marble colouration I can haha! I'm hoping there might be a sale on customs too soon so that makes it a little sweeter for me <3

❤ Currently Owned ❤

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:19 pm

ReggyRenegade wrote:I really need to check out dragon board. I desperately want a moko and a Bruce, but I don’t want to hold out hope for an extinction sale for moko since they may never do one. I know Bruce will reliably show up again during Shark Week but it would be super cool if I could find one second hand.

Mee tooooo I want a bruce so bad I juuuust missed out on one and I've been kicking myself since :crying: :crying:

❤ Currently Owned ❤

CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:40 pm

DaedraQueen wrote:
RainbowNanaki wrote:

Thank youuuu <3 Yeah me too if this nox falls through I'm gonna try order as close to the 2016 easter marble colouration I can haha! I'm hoping there might be a sale on customs too soon so that makes it a little sweeter for me <3

Why not just wait till Easter to get the color? Or does BD not offer it anymore? I can't remember if they offered it this year or if Carrot Cake was the only Easter color we had for 2017
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:45 pm

CakeLurker wrote:
DaedraQueen wrote:
RainbowNanaki wrote:

Why not just wait till Easter to get the color? Or does BD not offer it anymore? I can't remember if they offered it this year or if Carrot Cake was the only Easter color we had for 2017

Unfortunately you can't order it anymore according to BD staff which makes me sad, it was a super cute pink,blue,yellow and another colour marble and I adore pastels <3

❤ Currently Owned ❤

CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:50 pm

DaedraQueen wrote:
CakeLurker wrote:
DaedraQueen wrote:

Unfortunately you can't order it anymore according to BD staff which makes me sad, it was a super cute pink,blue,yellow and another colour marble and I adore pastels <3

Oh yeah I remember when they dropped in Clearance. They were very pretty. Sucks that such a recent color would suddenly become unavailable.
Last edited by CakeLurker on Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:01 pm

DaedraQueen wrote:
ReggyRenegade wrote:I really need to check out dragon board. I desperately want a moko and a Bruce, but I don’t want to hold out hope for an extinction sale for moko since they may never do one. I know Bruce will reliably show up again during Shark Week but it would be super cool if I could find one second hand.

Mee tooooo I want a bruce so bad I juuuust missed out on one and I've been kicking myself since :crying: :crying:

Hey both you guys I have an unused Bruce I've been wanting to sell but haven't got round to making a Dragon Hoard account if that interests you? :smilenox:
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:15 pm

Slaanesh wrote:
DaedraQueen wrote:

Hey both you guys I have an unused Bruce I've been wanting to sell but haven't got round to making a Dragon Hoard account if that interests you? :smilenox:

Oh slannesh i fucking love you do you have a picture? X

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:28 pm

Careful not to turn this post into a buying/selling one. People have gotten into trouble for it before, for skirting the closed second-hand section and trying to make deals in other threads. Threads have been closed because of it before, too. Just a heads up!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:31 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Careful not to turn this post into a buying/selling one. People have gotten into trouble for it before, for skirting the closed second-hand section and trying to make deals in other threads. Threads have been closed because of it before, too. Just a heads up!

Oh crap thanks for letting us know rainbow! Slannesh can you mail me x

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:33 pm

No prob! I don't want anyone to get in trouble. They really need to open the second-hand forums up again, but I'm still betting that such a thing is months away, if they ever come back at all.

I really need to get off my rear and post some things on DH myself.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:34 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Careful not to turn this post into a buying/selling one. People have gotten into trouble for it before, for skirting the closed second-hand section and trying to make deals in other threads. Threads have been closed because of it before, too. Just a heads up!

I wasn't going to - seen people get in trouble before - thanks for reminding me though :misc2: :widesmile:
JackalJames

Postby JackalJames » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:04 am

I’m so tempted to get an Apollo in black and white cookies. I wanted to sell my Cole before buying any new ones but maybe I’ll go for it now anyways, todays the last day for that color right?
Also I bought a PH borgoth secondhand and I think that was a bad idea, I’m only occasionally into oviposition and I tried using it last night with my eggs but couldn’t get them through :unamused: so I’ll probably end up selling that too. Makes me sad, it’s so pretty, but it was a bad impulse buy
Got a list of fantasy dicks and I’m checking it twice, gonna see who’s naughty and nice :widesmile:
19/Trans Male/1+ Year On Testosterone/Cancer Sun
RainbowNanaki

Postby RainbowNanaki » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:54 pm

JackalJames wrote:I’m so tempted to get an Apollo in black and white cookies. I wanted to sell my Cole before buying any new ones but maybe I’ll go for it now anyways, todays the last day for that color right?

The desert colours seem to change mid-month. According to the sales page, the Black & White Cookie colour has 12 days left.
gay/22/transguy/extremely single
:misc6: :eyeroll:

My Toys

► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:40 pm

RainbowNanaki wrote:
JackalJames wrote:I’m so tempted to get an Apollo in black and white cookies. I wanted to sell my Cole before buying any new ones but maybe I’ll go for it now anyways, todays the last day for that color right?

The desert colours seem to change mid-month. According to the sales page, the Black & White Cookie colour has 12 days left.

BD's "Year in Review" sale should be coming up in a couple days, bringing back all the sale colours of the past year, at the sale price so black and white cookie should be around for a few more weeks yet.
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:51 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
RainbowNanaki wrote:

BD's "Year in Review" sale should be coming up in a couple days, bringing back all the sale colours of the past year, at the sale price so black and white cookie should be around for a few more weeks yet.

Can you order rainbow during the sale?

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Return to “General Discussion”