Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Grimly Fiendish

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Tue May 15, 2018 7:29 pm

katze wrote:
Grimly Fiendish wrote:I might buy a Mr Hankey if they came with a suction cup.

Also, how come nobody complains much about the 'URL' imprint on the base of the MHT toy (but lots of complaints when BD puts an emblem there). Double standard...

People don't like change pretty much. MHT have always had the imprint, Bad Dragon didn't for a long time.

I really think that's it.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue May 15, 2018 9:36 pm

Grimly Fiendish wrote:
katze wrote:

Also, how come nobody complains much about the 'URL' imprint on the base of the MHT toy (but lots of complaints when BD puts an emblem there). Double standard...

People don't like change pretty much. MHT have always had the imprint, Bad Dragon didn't for a long time.

I really think that's it.

they do come with a SC. add vac u lock hole, then buy a vac u lock SC. not the one they sell at MHT its sucks, find a better one.
done.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Wed May 16, 2018 3:11 am

KnotyDes wrote:they do come with a SC. add vac u lock hole, then buy a vac u lock SC. not the one they sell at MHT its sucks, find a better one.
done.

Which one would you recommend? I have the "official" large cup from DocJohnson, but it slips too much.

KnotyDes wrote:
Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:I want to get a custom color skintone (their tan is too dark i think) as well.

yes the tan is a little darker than i expected, more so IRL.

I have 2 in natural tan and one is slightly darker than the other, but IMO their "caucasian" color is more realistic than other brands I've seen, that are usually too pale unless you are scandinavian or so.
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
Villie

Postby Villie » Wed May 16, 2018 6:35 am

I guess because MHT bases are super plain with no details while BD ones are scaled furry whatever interrupted by a logo
seeking: BD: kippy, mini egg plug
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
Varanid

Postby Varanid » Wed May 16, 2018 9:09 am

This "marine wave" Jake from ttc looks like the planet Neptune!

twintailcreations.com/collections/inventory/products/1658-mini-jake-in-medium-firmness

For Centuries It Slept Far Below the Sea...
Varanid

Postby Varanid » Wed May 16, 2018 9:11 am

Also, monstermaxim's zale dropped last night, I hope at the next drop there's some in medium firmness :')

For Centuries It Slept Far Below the Sea...
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed May 16, 2018 12:21 pm

Harbenz wrote:Which one would you recommend? I have the "official" large cup from DocJohnson, but it slips too much.

I haven't done much research yet, so i do not know of a good vac u lock SC. I think the main cheap design that many companies do, is a solid piece of semi flexible plastic/plastic like material. Which does "stick" but it has to be on a completely smooth, dry, clean surface and it requires force to be applied, aka riding. I cannot get any of my toys to stick to a vertical surface with the SC I have which is kinda a bummer. Maybe its cause their all too heavy?

I think a quality vac u lock SC woukd be one with a rubber cup and solid vac u lock peg. I havnt found one yet, but I havnt really being looking very hard, I kinda just made what I got work, even though it performs poorly.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Rottsloan

Postby Rottsloan » Wed May 16, 2018 1:26 pm

My medium reptilian is already shipping out! It’s only been a week, I’m honestly astonished and SO PUMPED. EE is so awesome, I’m so excited haha. If I’m lucky, it’ll get here this Friday again!
Call me Eligos
I love monster men.
I’ve sold (5) toys.
Addict in the making.
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Wed May 16, 2018 2:05 pm

KnotyDes wrote: :words:

I can stick them vertically, but slips and ends falling. I did a trick with a plywood board with a hole which I pass the cup and doesn't move. For riding the bare silicone is better than the cup :laugh:

The only removable cup that I'm aware is the Tantus cup, but is a bit pricey and I don't know if is compatible or would resist heavy toys.

MTH tweeted "a prototype suction that holds 40 pounds" but looks... cumbersome?
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed May 16, 2018 2:25 pm

Harbenz wrote:
KnotyDes wrote: :words:

The only like this that I'm aware is the Tantus cup, but is a bit pricey and I don't know if is compatible or would resist heavy toys.

MTH tweeted "a prototype suction that holds 40 pounds" but looks... cumbersome?

The tanus cup looks product specific saddly. It also look quite small, so probably not intended for larger toys.

That SC looks complex, aka pricy, but if it works well, I wouldn't mind forking out top dollar. It also look like you can hold glass or stone with it, for do it your self remodels. :laugh:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
katze

Postby katze » Thu May 17, 2018 2:14 pm

Successfully snagged this medium soft Lon!!
Attachments
6FC199CF-B042-44B0-9B7D-9AFB92C4D022.jpeg
17607214-2263-423C-AE7E-3C637B2CCA50.jpeg

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 36 dildos | 14 eggs | 1 plug | 2 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Fri May 18, 2018 10:31 am

EE sent my order out yesterday, a mix of being nervous and excited. Will be a while till I get it. Will also be with Royal mail so the mailman will sit there joking about the price and all, he gets nosy and reads the labels :surprised: He is a nice person but please don't read the labels this time.
Qimera also recently released their own type of Teenies called QiWees, chances are by the time I get around to buying a set they will be gone.
Rottsloan

Postby Rottsloan » Sat May 19, 2018 1:55 pm

Medium reptilian came in! He’s huge, a huge step up from the small and at just about my current girth limit, my goodness. I’ll write a proper review once I wake up some, but guys

Best orgasm I’ve ever had.

Also I’m really charmed that they matched the free storage bag to a color on my toys so far. The one I got with this reptilian was a golden bronze and my reptilian is very gold and pink haha. Very nice little touch!
Call me Eligos
I love monster men.
I’ve sold (5) toys.
Addict in the making.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat May 19, 2018 4:57 pm

Rottsloan wrote:Also I’m really charmed that they matched the free storage bag to a color on my toys so far. The one I got with this reptilian was a golden bronze and my reptilian is very gold and pink haha. Very nice little touch!

I've had this happen a couple of times, too! The first time, was with my small Orca that I had them do up like an ice cream sundae. Its bag was red and white striped. My sunset-coloured Hippocampus came in a silky-feeling, ocean-colored bag.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Rottsloan

Postby Rottsloan » Sat May 19, 2018 7:35 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Rottsloan wrote:Also I’m really charmed that they matched the free storage bag to a color on my toys so far. The one I got with this reptilian was a golden bronze and my reptilian is very gold and pink haha. Very nice little touch!

I've had this happen a couple of times, too! The first time, was with my small Orca that I had them do up like an ice cream sundae. Its bag was red and white striped. My sunset-coloured Hippocampus came in a silky-feeling, ocean-colored bag.

It’s such a cute, pleasant little way of complimenting the toy haha. Would you mind linking to pics of the toys and their bags perhaps? I’d love to see! The orca sounds like carnival food themed with the bag and I love it haha
Call me Eligos
I love monster men.
I’ve sold (5) toys.
Addict in the making.
Niah

Postby Niah » Mon May 21, 2018 9:37 am

Damn does EE know how to pour lovely toys. Pics of my Reptilian are in the show me thread, but I'll attach a couple here. I'm so very impressed with it. I wasn't too sure at first until I really got a good look of him out of the bag. I think I'm almost more impressed with the base than I am the shaft, lol.
Attachments
reptilian (16).jpg
reptilian (15).jpg
30/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Mon May 21, 2018 9:45 am

Gorgeous Rep!! I'll have to share pics of my brand new Wraith later today :3
Destruction wrapped in pretty silicone

"Everything in nature is beautiful and it is no less beautiful because it is understood."
Jack Parsons - Freedom is a Two-Edged Sword - Chapter 1, 1950
Niah

Postby Niah » Mon May 21, 2018 9:51 am

Gamma Velorum wrote:Gorgeous Rep!! I'll have to share pics of my brand new Wraith later today :3

Thanks! Oh, the Wraith is another model I've been considering.
30/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
PrincessPeregrine

Postby PrincessPeregrine » Thu May 24, 2018 1:34 am

Has anyone ever bought from Geeky Sex Toys? I was thinking about getting their arse reactor or dickpool toys, but I don't really see them mentioned much.
Manatease

Postby Manatease » Thu May 24, 2018 9:26 am

They have a lot of cute stuff but I’d be a bit wary. The had a super blatant design rip off of BD’s Ika tentacles and I think they have some shady shop policies or something -I remember hearing a bit of a fuss-? But, also some of their stuff is original and neat! Maybe just look into it a bit :)

Return to “General Discussion”