Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Fableheart

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Fableheart » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:20 pm

I’m hoping to get a custom order in the form of Atlas the Unicorn based off of Ludwig the Accursed and his sword from Bloodborne.

I’m thinking a combination of a sloppy seconds type highlight, and combining eldtritchy green/black, blood red, and glowing seafoam green. But I’m not sure in what combination or pattern. Maybe I should leave it up to them?

I’m also wondering if anyone has ordered any ticketed/guided customs from TTC before?
I mostly lurk and don't really post or look at messages because I'm forgetful or lazy. Sorry for any inconvenience.
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:04 pm

Fableheart wrote:I’m hoping to get a custom order in the form of Atlas the Unicorn based off of Ludwig the Accursed and his sword from Bloodborne.

I’m thinking a combination of a sloppy seconds type highlight, and combining eldtritchy green/black, blood red, and glowing seafoam green. But I’m not sure in what combination or pattern. Maybe I should leave it up to them?

I’m also wondering if anyone has ordered any ticketed/guided customs from TTC before?

TTC does some beautiful custom work, whether its detailed, surprise me or guided, from what I've seen.

I like your idea for Ludwig (had to look them up, as the only Bloodborne I'm familiar with is from Game Grumps..), but if you still cant choose, I think its fair to say the shopdragons from TTC will do a great job at bringing your idea to life

Also, kinda thought of a marble of dark, metallic green and wispy teal, with a grey/black and blood red base? I think the shaft would be beautiful if it gitd
2/bear/forest

Looking for: Medium/5 Xar in Guardian Blue (or a blue shaft, gray base split)

I'm selling toys on DragonMoor, care to take a look?

Accurate BD size chart made by forum users

((Sorry for any typos, I'm on mobile;; ))
WhiteWulfe

Postby WhiteWulfe » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:56 pm

KnotyDes wrote:Holy shit check this out. MHT has a new release https://www.mrhankeystoys.com/blank-rwrlr/dragon
It called the dragon and wow. Me like.

Definitely an interesting looking model, although I'll playfully say they still need to work on their definition of "small" :p ... At least this time it's almost in a range that can be used for some of us who can't take large girth, and a unique looking texture to it...

I'll have to look again tomorrow morning once I've woken up, being really tired makes it hard to focus on the design of a toy ^_^;;;;;
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:04 am

Qimera Forge re-released their Eastern Dragon model, and a new toy called the Amphibian

Screenshot_20180303-102407.png
Eastern Dragon comp 1

Screenshot_20180303-102416.png
Eastern Dragon comp 2

Screenshot_20180303-102155.png
Amphibian

And Xenocat Artifacts has finally released their Equinox toy (in small and medium) as well as a new model called Helios in small and medium. Helios is a combination of reptilian, feline and canine inspirations

Screenshot_20180303-102617.png
Equinox

Screenshot_20180303-102552.png
Helios
2/bear/forest

KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:15 am

WhiteWulfe wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:Holy shit check this out. MHT has a new release https://www.mrhankeystoys.com/blank-rwrlr/dragon
It called the dragon and wow. Me like.

Definitely an interesting looking model, although I'll playfully say they still need to work on their definition of "small" :p ... At least this time it's almost in a range that can be used for some of us who can't take large girth, and a unique looking texture to it...

I'll have to look again tomorrow morning once I've woken up, being really tired makes it hard to focus on the design of a toy ^_^;;;;;

yeah they should probably do a big, bigger, biggest and "OMG how can you fit that" size category system :laugh: :laugh:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:14 pm

Does anybody have any experience with AKN's Mako by any chance? Thinking of picking one up sometime as that shape looks lovely :widesmile:

Edit: Also, does anyone know what's going on with Glass by Woozy right now? Their Twitter page has dropped a day or two ago and they seem to be AWOL on Etsy too :surprised:
Fableheart

Postby Fableheart » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:21 pm

Jaynix wrote:
Fableheart wrote:I’m hoping to get a custom order in the form of Atlas the Unicorn based off of Ludwig the Accursed and his sword from Bloodborne.

Good timing, I received my guided custom Atlas yesterday. I'll post some pictures later if you want to see what they came up with?

That would be lovely! Thank you! :misc2:
I mostly lurk and don't really post or look at messages because I'm forgetful or lazy. Sorry for any inconvenience.
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:07 pm

Slaanesh wrote:
Edit: Also, does anyone know what's going on with Glass by Woozy right now? Their Twitter page has dropped a day or two ago and they seem to be AWOL on Etsy too :surprised:

GbW's Etsy still works fine for me! On Twitter, they announced a name change and looks like their handle also changed. You can find them here now: https://mobile.twitter.com/ElegantGlass

Edit: I just bought a wand from them on the 1st, and it shipped the other day, so seems like they're still operating their etsy!
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:48 pm

blushingkitten wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:

GbW's Etsy still works fine for me! On Twitter, they announced a name change and looks like their handle also changed. You can find them here now: https://mobile.twitter.com/ElegantGlass

Edit: I just bought a wand from them on the 1st, and it shipped the other day, so seems like they're still operating their etsy!

Oh thank you so much for informing me! :widesmile: I personally don't have a Twitter account so I just pop by their page often - I got really worried to see their page down!

I'm in the middle of getting a custom egg from them so I got super concerned as to where they went! :smilenox:

Which wand did you snag? :widesmile:
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:05 pm

Slaanesh wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:

Oh thank you so much for informing me! :widesmile: I personally don't have a Twitter account so I just pop by their page often - I got really worried to see their page down!

I'm in the middle of getting a custom egg from them so I got super concerned as to where they went! :smilenox:

Oh they're offering customs again??? :O I didn't know that!

I grabbed this one: https://img.etsystatic.com/il/ccf83d/14 ... 3_m6ic.jpg
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:12 pm

blushingkitten wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:

Oh they're offering customs again??? :O I didn't know that!

I grabbed this one: https://img.etsystatic.com/il/ccf83d/14 ... 3_m6ic.jpg

Yeah! I just asked the owner on Etsy is they could make me a custom egg by any chance and they said no problem :smilenox:

It's hopefully gonna be between 6.5" and 7" circumference and the weight of that will be lovely! I'm a sucker for pretty eggs :misc2: :laugh:
katze

Postby katze » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:01 am

I FORGOT ABOUT Glass By Woozy/Elegant Glass omg.

I may have had my boyfriend buy me this plug....

I don't do anything anal related, so it'll be a vag plug.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!

waiting on:
medium 5 spitfire w/ suction cup (nox's signautre)
medium 5 rex w/ suction cup (opal)
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:02 am

katze wrote:I FORGOT ABOUT Glass By Woozy/Elegant Glass omg.

I may have had my boyfriend buy me this plug....

I don't do anything anal related, so it'll be a vag plug.

Nice! That's gorgeous!!

Speaking of vag plugs, I've been looking for one... Do you have any others that work well for you for that, if you don't mind me asking? I recently grabbed a Jake to try, and I liked it, but it didn't want to stay in that well unless I held it. Maybe it's just my anatomy ;(
katze

Postby katze » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:21 pm

blushingkitten wrote:Nice! That's gorgeous!!

Speaking of vag plugs, I've been looking for one... Do you have any others that work well for you for that, if you don't mind me asking? I recently grabbed a Jake to try, and I liked it, but it didn't want to stay in that well unless I held it. Maybe it's just my anatomy ;(

I know, I'm so excited for it to get here!!

My medium sized soft Jake is the best that I have currently. What size and firmness is yours? My Jake, once he's in, doesn't want to come out lol.

Maybe try one of GBW's more standard plugs? Something like this with a nice thin stem might work well:

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!

waiting on:
medium 5 spitfire w/ suction cup (nox's signautre)
medium 5 rex w/ suction cup (opal)
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:54 pm

katze wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:Nice! That's gorgeous!!

I know, I'm so excited for it to get here!!

My medium sized soft Jake is the best that I have currently. What size and firmness is yours? My Jake, once he's in, doesn't want to come out lol.

Maybe try one of GBW's more standard plugs? Something like this with a nice thin stem might work well:

Mine is a mini, haha. I could maybe try a small, but I think the only thing that'll end up staying in me is my EA toy :(
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:23 pm

blushingkitten wrote:
katze wrote:My medium sized soft Jake is the best that I have currently. What size and firmness is yours? My Jake, once he's in, doesn't want to come out lol.

Mine is a mini, haha. I could maybe try a small, but I think the only thing that'll end up staying in me is my EA toy :(

I also have a medium Jake, and while he does produce the best ties out of all of the knotted toys I own, he'll also try to slip out if I clench too hard.
2/bear/forest

FoxyCatZaam

Postby FoxyCatZaam » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:38 am

Eep, I thought I'd posted my update on here already but I must have hit the wrong button!

Just as recap - I'm one of the peoples who had their Frisky Beast Black Friday order made through the new site go missing in the post. It never got found and got marked for re-pour and I've been doing the waiting game like a lot of others.
The Update is that I have half of the order now! It came on Mar 2nd, straight from Twin Tails location this time. I got my Woolly Mammoth, but the Deino I am still waiting on. They emailed that the re-pour was flawed so they didn't send it. Glad I got my Mammoth finally, but booooo that they are being sent separate since that means I have to pay the customs handling fee twice rather than once when the taxes are flopped on the package at the border. I can't be mad though, at this point I'm just glad that my toys are making it here.
Bulbasaur

Postby Bulbasaur » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:11 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Hurray!
I still havent heart back from TTC :<
They said they were going to get my gfs toy sent to their location then send it to me, and havent heard from them since. I gave them a poke a couple days ago, but havent heard anything still, so poked them again today. They must be busy with something (I think they are working on something~) since they have replied so quickly before.
Not the BIGGEST deal in the world, as I won't be giving my gf her toys for a little while (issues with her dad. gotta make sure everything is good and he wont snoop) anyway. I'd like to see it though, since I may get one in a larger size based on Sombra from Overwatch if they ever get the molds and open customs :smilenox:

They told me that they had server issues last week/a couple weeks back so that's why they're behind on emails.
Bulbasaur

Postby Bulbasaur » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:14 pm

Speaking of TTC... I just found out about their "wave" colouration pattern. It's so amazing! Why aren't they advertising it, and why is it only available by special ticket?
Must <3 monsters 97
Gender: Some type of non binary. I never felt I was very much a boy, or very much a girl.

Postby Must <3 monsters 97 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:27 pm

Why don't more anthro toys have human shaped heads? They are mostly pointy triangular. I think nature had a good thing going with human dongs in that department I mean they could have more texture sure or some bulges or something but the tip looks and feels good. Is there something I am missing such as do the semi triangular or pinched tips have something pleasurable about them? I think the divot some like the Knotty toys dire hell hound or jake from Twin tails look like they could bump up against the inner walls or prostate or g spot, perhaps.

Would the the knot on Knotty toy's dire hell hound have enough space to keep it inside with someone using a semi powerful vibrator? What about the frill things on the knot, they look intimidating to me. The description says it will stay put but I have had friends tell me a toy was too thick beneath its knot or that it was not the right shape to keep it inside and its knot kind of looks like one of the toys I was warned would not give me the experience I am looking for.

Return to “General Discussion”