Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
PreacherWerewolf

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby PreacherWerewolf » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:22 pm

katze wrote:Image

Whoever got this Jake is so lucky!

I was eyeing this one last night alongside a Hyena in the same color. I really really want a Hyena, but seeing there are still issues with FB related things I will have to pass. :sniffing:
Currently Own:
    S/3 REX in Surprise Me
    S/3 DAVID in Custom Marble
katze

Postby katze » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:55 pm

PreacherWerewolf wrote:I was eyeing this one last night alongside a Hyena in the same color. I really really want a Hyena, but seeing there are still issues with FB related things I will have to pass. :sniffing:

You should be fine ordering a hyena from TTC, since it looks like it's their model now and FB is no longer involved with it!

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!

waiting on:
medium 5 spitfire w/ suction cup (nox's signautre)
medium 5 rex w/ suction cup (opal)
Varanid

Postby Varanid » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:57 pm

It might've been brought up earlier, but what do people think of Xenocat's Helios? It was a toy i was really excited about before it's release given its reptilian-mammalian fusion idea, but after seeing the final thing it looked a little smoother than I expected, although I'm still interested in it. I guess i'll have to look around more and see if anyone had anything to say about it!

For Centuries It Slept Far Below the Sea...
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:16 pm

Varanid wrote:It might've been brought up earlier, but what do people think of Xenocat's Helios? It was a toy i was really excited about before it's release given its reptilian-mammalian fusion idea, but after seeing the final thing it looked a little smoother than I expected, although I'm still interested in it. I guess i'll have to look around more and see if anyone had anything to say about it!

I had the same concerns about Helios, but I do have several toys that look deceptionally smooth. It should be fine.
F/♋/21/Bi/Monster Fucker
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:55 pm

Wow I'm away less than a week and we get a massive ogre and a giant acorn - and both from independent artisans, too! I am impress.

Also digging the look of Rentman. Love the video clip where the model removes the mold from his dick. Yup, I believe that the Small model is life-size.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:28 pm

Just brought a custom toy from a new etsy shop, well been around since 2018. Looks like they just started. Got one in a copper colour. Let's see how this goes.... even though the toy is a whooping 10" :surprised: It was the only one I liked the look of so.... yeah. Will be the biggest in the collection.
PreacherWerewolf

Postby PreacherWerewolf » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:00 pm

katze wrote:
PreacherWerewolf wrote:I was eyeing this one last night alongside a Hyena in the same color. I really really want a Hyena, but seeing there are still issues with FB related things I will have to pass. :sniffing:

You should be fine ordering a hyena from TTC, since it looks like it's their model now and FB is no longer involved with it!

Oh, that's good to know! I may have to get an early birthday present for myself in that case.
Currently Own:
    S/3 REX in Surprise Me
    S/3 DAVID in Custom Marble
Rottsloan

Postby Rottsloan » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:10 pm

Does anyone know what the current turnout rate is for exotic erotic orders? I’ve been a long time lurker but this is my first time ordering from them—super stoked, just want to know when I should expect the toy!

(Totally got a reptilian)
Call me Eligos
I love monster men.
I’ve sold (5) toys.
Addict in the making.
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:52 pm

Rottsloan wrote:Does anyone know what the current turnout rate is for exotic erotic orders? I’ve been a long time lurker but this is my first time ordering from them—super stoked, just want to know when I should expect the toy!

It took mines three weeks to ship, some people got theirs before and after me. But this was during a sale.
F/♋/21/Bi/Monster Fucker
Rottsloan

Postby Rottsloan » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:36 pm

sneks toys wrote:
Rottsloan wrote:Does anyone know what the current turnout rate is for exotic erotic orders? I’ve been a long time lurker but this is my first time ordering from them—super stoked, just want to know when I should expect the toy!

It took mines three weeks to ship, some people got theirs before and after me. But this was during a sale.

That’s not bad at all! Much less time than it took my BD demogorgon haha thank you for answering!
Call me Eligos
I love monster men.
I’ve sold (5) toys.
Addict in the making.
reine

Postby reine » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:43 am

Cortez's page had XL measurement sections added to the size chart, along with a note saying "April Fools! ... Come back next week".

Today, Cortez is missing from TTC's site, and the URL leads to a 404. Think we might be seeing XL Cortez soon? :misc1:
:misc11: :misc8: 33 toys | My collection:
► Show Spoiler
Bulbasaur

Postby Bulbasaur » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:24 pm

reine wrote:Cortez's page had XL measurement sections added to the size chart, along with a note saying "April Fools! ... Come back next week".

Today, Cortez is missing from TTC's site, and the URL leads to a 404. Think we might be seeing XL Cortez soon? :misc1:

It's up!
nevan

Postby nevan » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:40 pm

Bulbasaur wrote:
reine wrote:Cortez's page had XL measurement sections added to the size chart, along with a note saying "April Fools! ... Come back next week".

It's up!

New XL and new signature colour!!

reine

Postby reine » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:48 pm

The new signature is cool!

I'm pretty sad that it says "Featuring TTC Glide finish on XL", and "TTC Silky finish on mini-large", though. :( I really love TTC's silky finish, and don't care for glossy-smooth toys (like BD's Echo and Axel)... I was hoping that the XL size would have their usual silkiness. Oh well.
:misc11: :misc8: 33 toys | My collection:
► Show Spoiler
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:19 pm

Opff, I get that the promo art for the XL Cortez was supposed to be funny, but I find it super sexy (I mean, look at that smile! That's the smile of someone who know how to have good time.) I really need to find my small, its seem to have disappeared off the face of the earth (Im worried a family member might of found it and threw it away :eyeroll: )

But hey! At least I have an excuse to get one in his new signature color :smile: I'm thinking of getting a soft medium, or a XL for grinding :excited:
F/♋/21/Bi/Monster Fucker
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:25 pm

Sorry for double posting, but I noticed that it says 'Large coming soon' on Mochas page. I have no use for really big toys, but something about looking monster sized dongs is kinda hot. :scheming:
F/♋/21/Bi/Monster Fucker
meatloaf

Postby meatloaf » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:43 pm

isnt that just terras signature color lmoa
:misc11: GIRTH-O-HOLIC :misc12:

WTB:
Bruce

Mr Hankeys:
Medium El rey in tan with balls

Msg me if you see any of my toys that may interest you for future sale reference :0 )
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:53 pm

sneks toys wrote:Opff, I get that the promo art for the XL Cortez was supposed to be funny, but I find it super sexy (I mean, look at that smile! That's the smile of someone who know how to have good time.)

Im kinda sweating bullets thinking about how attractive I find Cortez is in the promo pic, damn :excited:
2/bear/forest

Looking for: Medium/5 Xar in Guardian Blue (or a blue shaft, gray base split)

I'm selling toys on DragonMoor, care to take a look?

Accurate BD size chart made by forum users

((Sorry for any typos, I'm on mobile;; ))
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:09 pm

meatloaf wrote:isnt that just terras signature color lmoa

I noticed that too. Its overall lighter with a blue metallic base instead of a solid black, and for some reason it just looks better.
F/♋/21/Bi/Monster Fucker
katze

Postby katze » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:11 pm

Thanks to my partner, I finally ordered a custom large, soft Batou from Strange Bedfellas!

Here's the color inspiration pic:

My Batou will have the blue from the toy on the left for the head, and the purple and pale green from the eggs on the right! Or at least, as close as they can match the colors haha. I'm so excited!!

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!

waiting on:
medium 5 spitfire w/ suction cup (nox's signautre)
medium 5 rex w/ suction cup (opal)

Return to “General Discussion”