/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Shandrel

/Bad Dragon General/

Postby Shandrel » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:30 pm

Okay, i think we got it here...
IF 80 % of the conversation is BD related... the thread can stay! So mention that fish! and then talk about that new toy from BD you just HAVE to have :)

What the difference is, from Bad Dragon Banter, versus, What's On Your Mind ( found in the offtopic section)

Whats on your mind thread = Tweets/facebook status. People pop in, post and leave... or might stick around for a few minutes, conversations can be difficult to get into, and it's sorta stressful.

My thread = A place to have conversations with others with a MAINLY Bad Dragon theme, BUT, what my thread's goal, as opposed to WOYM, is Community Building. The goal is to chat about Bad dragon, and how awesome they are, what the next toy will be, what colors you want on this toy, BUT also, the things going on in your life, why? because that brings us closer together. THE WOYM thread is intimidating to new people, becuase as i said it's more of a tweet or facebook status update. This is a Welcoming, informative, and friendly thread, where a new person can pop in, ask a silly question or two, and gradually work into becoming a community member, Yes, there are welcome threads, this is not a thread for that. This is a thread to have conversation, with friends, that happen to be, 90 % about Bad Dragon. However, sometimes, we have something we want to share, that is not lost in 4 pages of chatter that has nothing to do with US, this is a community building, friendship forming and getting to know you place, where you can talk about Bad Dragon dreams, hopes, and that fish you just bought, and know that the Forum, is gonna be interested, talk about the new fish... and end up on the subject of a silicone fish cock.....

I hope, the difference in threads, is now clear, as well as my goals and hopes for this thread.
Last edited by Shandrel on Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Used to be: Patron Saint of Orphaned and Unwanted Dildo's
I stole a Mousie... and i like it..4/27/12
Bad Dragon checklist No longer updated.
Jos's art
Canine_angel

Re: Kitty Chat Corner

Postby Canine_angel » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:32 pm

Well um... >< I'm stressed and tired and want flops to make me happy
Northy

Postby Northy » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:34 pm

Yay BD yammer thread!
Last edited by Northy on Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BD toys currently owned viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3564&p=579743#p579743 (updated Feb, 24, 2012)

Wishlist: David the werewolf (Small, 3, natural or light natural w/glow highlight), Gryphon (Small), Naga (Small), Razor (Small), Bruiser (Small), Chance unflaired (Small), Dolphin (Small or med), Breeder (Small), Moko the Liger (small)

Would love to have some Teenie Weenies too! PM if you're willing to sell or trade! ^^

On the way:

Winston (Small,3) Festive surprise me! Ordered 12.29.11 MQ 1-18-12 Being manufactured 2-10-12 Shipped 2.16.12 Arrived! 2.21.12
Tailstreacher (Medium 5) Red/orange to Yellow fade. Ordered 2.16.12 packed/shipped 2.17.12 Arrived! 2.21.12
Cockatrice (SmallMedium3) Flop (funky base) Red with gold highlight. Ordered 2.16.12 packed/shipped 2.17.12 Arrived! 2.21.12
WintryWes

Postby WintryWes » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:34 pm

Canine_angel wrote:Well um... >< I'm stressed and tired and want flops to make me happy

I can pretty much second this. I'm getting antsy about my flops, but I can't really use it even when it comes in, so I'll have to wait for the rest of my order anyway. Still, it'll be nice to have around to look at, to hold, to feel, etc.
Shandrel

Postby Shandrel » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:35 pm

Oh like someones purple duke :P hahahahha oh it's gonna torment you isn't it Canine?!
Jos's art
Canine_angel

Postby Canine_angel » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:36 pm

Shandrel wrote:Oh like someones purple duke :P hahahahha oh it's gonna torment you isn't it Canine?!

You have no idea >< you're gonna taunt me with purple silicone goodness!
Oddball

Postby Oddball » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:38 pm

I'm disappointed I missed the round of flops. My bank account was giving me SUCH trouble, and now I'm locked out, even though the reason I couldn't log in was their fault. *rolls eyes* So, no pretty dragon cock for me this time around. But that's okay. I should be saving my money for other things anyhoo. Like... groceries. XD

Loving my 'bos, still, though. I'm shocked how good it is. Like... I had such trouble getting off on anything before it, but he's just so smooth and hits me in the same spots the lovey does, actually. So. It helps, definitely. ^^

I'm thinking I want a Vergil next. Just because... I think everyone needs at least one cumtube experience. (Though maybe I'll get a Chico first, because he's cheaper and so cuuuuute.)
Bye, peeps. <3
Shandrel

Postby Shandrel » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:39 pm

I adore my chico! he's such a doll :D i want to start a petition, to have elevated to TOY status!
Jos's art
Oddball

Postby Oddball » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:40 pm

Shandrel wrote:I adore my chico! he's such a doll :D i want to start a petition, to have elevated to TOY status!

I know! I understand why they have him listed as an accessory, but I think people have so much fun with him, etc, that most people consider him a toy alongside the others, anyway.
Bye, peeps. <3
Northy

Postby Northy » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:41 pm

The chico definitely rocks! all the excitement about the flops has gotten me to pay more attention to my BD toys in general! :D
BD toys currently owned viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3564&p=579743#p579743 (updated Feb, 24, 2012)

Wishlist: David the werewolf (Small, 3, natural or light natural w/glow highlight), Gryphon (Small), Naga (Small), Razor (Small), Bruiser (Small), Chance unflaired (Small), Dolphin (Small or med), Breeder (Small), Moko the Liger (small)

Would love to have some Teenie Weenies too! PM if you're willing to sell or trade! ^^

On the way:

Winston (Small,3) Festive surprise me! Ordered 12.29.11 MQ 1-18-12 Being manufactured 2-10-12 Shipped 2.16.12 Arrived! 2.21.12
Tailstreacher (Medium 5) Red/orange to Yellow fade. Ordered 2.16.12 packed/shipped 2.17.12 Arrived! 2.21.12
Cockatrice (SmallMedium3) Flop (funky base) Red with gold highlight. Ordered 2.16.12 packed/shipped 2.17.12 Arrived! 2.21.12
Shandrel

Postby Shandrel » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:43 pm

Honestly.. my chico gives me AMAZING orgasms, all by himself never mind paired :D
Jos's art
Phen

Postby Phen » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:55 pm

I really want a Werewolf that I dreamed about. I also wants a Bruiser MAJORLY. bruiser cock, i wantz you. ;A;
It's been a fun ride but my time here at BD is over. So long, people.
Hell-Tor

Postby Hell-Tor » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:00 pm

DarthGlacier wrote:I really want a Werewolf that I dreamed about. I also wants a Bruiser MAJORLY. bruiser cock, i wantz you. ;A;

I looooooove my were. YOU MUST HAS ONE!

Also, really wondering about a bruiser.. But... Dem ridges.. They scare me. If I did get one, I'd try a 5. If it doesn't work out.... SOMEONE WILL LOVE HIM!
What is the music of life?
This pup's heart belongs to Woodsie. ♥
Own - Small Werepup Halloween Black & Orange Dragoness
Hivemind Triad Member
Sain'ja's Big Daddy. Baron's Claimed Puppy. Phyrre's Pup.
Shandrel

Postby Shandrel » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:02 pm

I can't wait to get one.... he'll go with my w-tail, also, named Bruiser LOL
Jos's art
Master Crimson

Postby Master Crimson » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:05 pm

My dream-flop would be a medium 3 chance in a black/pink marble.

Not going to happen.
I miss them every time anyways.
Just a farfetched dream, until i can get one of my own.
I am: Gray Kitten (F/Bi-Curious/Poly)
My mates Mates are: Master Crimson (M) & Spotted Cat (M)

Reviews/Collection: Link --- Contact: PM (Bio)
Shandrel

Postby Shandrel » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:09 pm

*sings to someday my prince will come*
Some Day My Cock Will Flop
Some Day My Cock Will Flop!
Jos's art
Phen

Postby Phen » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:11 pm

I'm considering a Medium Bruiser and a Large Were.....those are gonna be huge. ._.; I'll probably need a tail to stretch.....damn I need a sugar daddy.
It's been a fun ride but my time here at BD is over. So long, people.
Canine_angel

Postby Canine_angel » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:13 pm

Shandrel wrote:*sings to someday my prince will come*
Some Day My Cock Will Flop
Some Day My Cock Will Flop!

AND AWAY TO MY BEDROOM WE'LL GOOOOOO!! XD
Twilightinsanity

Postby Twilightinsanity » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:13 pm

yee!! :D good news is good! and I cannot lie, I'd very much like that, myself. :roll:

I honestly still feel like I don't have much to contribute to a thread like this... I havn't a toy yet, soo... heh. but I'll try to stick around and be relevant. ^_^ after all, I've still got opinions, and a wishlist, and such like that. >w>
nothing worth it is ever easy or free.

Shandi's GOOD pet! =w=

welcome back, Nem!! you were sorely missed. huzzah for having our resident Gold back!

Ordered: 5 Small Xenogon Natural Highlight w/Suction Cup
Shandrel

Postby Shandrel » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:16 pm

Twi, this is about adding some Bad Dragon to your daily life.. toys or not.. your here... you want to buy.. and you need some silicock in your day damn it!

HAY anyone wanna do a mock up of a saline bag full of BD cocks? O.O that woudl be an awesome banner!
Jos's art

Return to “General Discussion”