/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
TFox

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby TFox » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:27 pm

naughtybun wrote:sure that's completely understandable. but that's not what's going on here. this new messenger bag is
"cheap" looking and kind of looks like BD just wanted to slap a label on something. the materials aren't even listed. and BD doesn't have a lifetime warranty.

Samson wrote:This. It honestly doesn't look any more special than your average messenger bag.
Edit; nylon srsly
And then they still haven't updated the vibe material, did they?

I can understand paying that much for camera bags or other specialty bags that are made with high quality material and have a warranty. But these.. I can't justify.

Yeah, and that's kind of the point I was trying to make. I already have and am still willing to pay good money for a good bag if it's well built (and priced) according to the intended purpose. In my case, my bags are both highly specialized for carrying heavy and expensive photography equipment. BD however is more just saying "If you need a duffel or messenger bag to store your stuff (and toys) when traveling or whatnot, we've now got one".

Sure if the quality and everything actually turns out to be really good then maybe they could compete with the larger bag-brands among the bigger BD fans who aren't afraid to show where they buy their adult toys without me wondering why someone would spend that much on a "bag with a brand on it". But for me, I'll stick to my beloved bags that already have proven themselves worthy of the price tag they carried.
    Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image
ravenxsong

Postby ravenxsong » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:03 pm

All this talk of expensive bags kind of has me thinking that BD imagines themselves to be the "Coach" or "Louis Vuitton" or whatever designer brand of "dicks". They think slapping a logo onto something automatically warrants a nice big price tag even if what theyre selling is just some generic black nylon bag that they probably paid 10 bucks a pop for from china. Except it's goT THE BAD DRAGON LOGO ON IT WOOOooooooOOOOOooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so that's what youre paying for folks

the brand
That-Guy

Postby That-Guy » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:12 am

WHOA. Look at that ol' piece! Someone found a classic buried somewhere in the warehouse :laugh: Look how low the toy ID # is!

http://assets.bad-dragon.com/images/inv ... lack16.JPG -The toy itself
~-..-~*'*~-..-~look at my horse, my horse is amazing~-..-~*'*~-..-~

Toylist~~
Flowright

Postby Flowright » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:37 am

That-Guy wrote:Image

WHOA. Look at that ol' piece! Someone found a classic buried somewhere in the warehouse :laugh: Look how low the toy ID # is!

http://assets.bad-dragon.com/images/inv ... lack16.JPG -The toy itself

That's hilarious, that is. Unless they're zeroing out their id system...... But then, there would have been one with ID# 000000000001......
Just a Subby Fluff who loves KNOTS.

Mah precious sili-cawks!
EE Silver plug, EE Motown, Large Razors, Large Clayton, XL Bruiser, Tailstretcher, Large Flint, Large Xar, Large Waterhorse, JT the Fox, EE Adolescent Wuffamute, XL Fenrir, Large Equiknot, XL Werewolf, Large Flint(soft), EE Charlie (soft, eeeeee it's so soft! <3)
XL Rex the Sheperd(soft, I LURVES YOU!<3)
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:01 am

That-Guy wrote:WHOA. Look at that ol' piece! Someone found a classic buried somewhere in the warehouse :laugh: Look how low the toy ID # is!

He must have:
slipped through the cracks
been buried deep in a box
been playing peekaboo with the staff
come out of hibernation/his shell

Ok that's all I can come up with...lame but worth a try lol still that's pretty funny, how long ago would that have been??
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
kingsley

Postby kingsley » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:32 pm

That-Guy wrote:WHOA. Look at that ol' piece! Someone found a classic buried somewhere in the warehouse :laugh: Look how low the toy ID # is!

wow!
I saw that naga up there yesterday but never bothered to look at the ID, just assumed someone got bored and pulled out a few legacy molds since there was also a couple equiknots and a luka.(possibly more... they flew into carts pretty damn fast) wonder what there IDs were.

edit:
just remembered someone posted a pic of the listing for the luka... it was #18532
but theres still an equiknot up there and its #56864
Last edited by kingsley on Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
fatehound

Postby fatehound » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:32 pm

Yeah, I noticed there were some cocksheaths with low 16000 numbers the other day, and there are a couple of others today with 14xxx. Maybe there was a lost box somewhere lol.
EdelweissJaeger

Postby EdelweissJaeger » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:39 pm

Does BD not answer tickets on weekends? Just curious is all, and a question about adding a keychain to an order :psyduck:
I ain't nobody's Bitch! Image
Thanks to Chibity for the emote~!
shellerfly

Postby shellerfly » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:41 pm

EdelweissJaeger wrote:Does BD not answer tickets on weekends? Just curious is all, and a question about adding a keychain to an order :psyduck:

nope, sorry. No dragons in the shop on holidays or weekends. They'll probably get to it some time on monday.
Image Adorable pixel art by ChibityImage
EdelweissJaeger

Postby EdelweissJaeger » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:55 pm

shellerfly wrote:
EdelweissJaeger wrote:Does BD not answer tickets on weekends? Just curious is all, and a question about adding a keychain to an order :psyduck:

nope, sorry. No dragons in the shop on holidays or weekends. They'll probably get to it some time on monday.

I thought of that only after I sent it lmao thanks much! :smile:
I ain't nobody's Bitch! Image
Thanks to Chibity for the emote~!
Prose

Postby Prose » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:43 am

Hrm... Chance is 15% off, but the Canadian Dollar is 20% down. So no luck this time! Maybe next time!
Vote for Kage the Anomaly in the Labs!
(this signature borrowed from Jasmine)
kingsley

Postby kingsley » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:58 am

Prose wrote:Hrm... Chance is 15% off, but the Canadian Dollar is 20% down. So no luck this time! Maybe next time!

I guess my rampant spending spree was well timed...
well, makes it easier to stick to my commitment not to buy more toys for a while anyways. :stick:
Prose

Postby Prose » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:01 am

kingsley wrote:
Prose wrote:Hrm... Chance is 15% off, but the Canadian Dollar is 20% down. So no luck this time! Maybe next time!

well, makes it easier to stick to my commitment not to buy more toys for a while anyways. :stick:

Same here on both counts!
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:11 am

Now that I've sold my old JT in order to get a new color I suppose I can break my promise not to buy anymore...it's gonna cost me a lot extra to do it though with the loss I took selling my old one, but it'll be worth it. Think I'm gonna take it nice and slow though, maybe even wait til JT gets a discount or there's a holiday.
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
Irla

Postby Irla » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:35 pm

Prose wrote:
kingsley wrote:

Same here on both counts!

I'm being very stupid and doing the opposite. The value of the Norwegian currency has gone down a lot lately, but I also got a lot of money for Christmas, and there are so many bd toys I want right now :/. I don't usually pay attention to that kind of stuff, but maybe I should take a brake from buying any more and wait for a bit to see if the value goes up again.
F/21/pansexual/furry (kind of)/fetishist/butt-slut/actually not super sexual
Owned toys list, and wishlist
Cammii

Postby Cammii » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:42 am

Help I can't handle the gorgeous colors on this custom Chance I ordered....Shop dragons nailed this one and it only took a month.
Attachments
IMG_20150123_215112422.jpg
IMG_20150123_215058425_HDR.jpg
IMG_20150123_215051009_HDR.jpg
Mated to Gaifuu <3
kingsley

Postby kingsley » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:49 am

Cammii wrote:Help I can't handle the gorgeous colors on this custom Chance I ordered....Shop dragons nailed this one and it only took a month.

wow, that turned out nicely!
kinda reminds me of when kids throw a bunch of random candy into a bottle of pop and it all disolves and fizzles and turns crazy colors :stick:
was it a surprise me?
Prose

Postby Prose » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:51 am

Cammii wrote:Help I can't handle the gorgeous colors on this custom Chance I ordered....Shop dragons nailed this one and it only took a month.

:O They pulled off a great opal! *drools*
shellerfly

Postby shellerfly » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:45 am

daaaang, I didn't realize it looked like an opal when I saw it on my phone. MUCH more impressive on the computer. That baby is gorgeous!
Image Adorable pixel art by ChibityImage
Samson

Postby Samson » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:56 am

Woah! Very nice :stick:
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer

Return to “General Discussion”