/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
ffirebbird

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby ffirebbird » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:14 pm

And... apparently, BD are now selling "Blast Radius", a CD with all the jingles and 2 unreleased tracks
Note: silicone slug(?) in a couple of the pics
21/MImageImage Special thanks to Chibity for the mini avatars
Juneberry

Postby Juneberry » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:19 pm

ffirebbird wrote:And... apparently, BD are now selling "Blast Radius", a CD with all the jingles and 2 unreleased tracks
Note: silicone slug(?) in a couple of the pics

Hell I'd love to buy just the slug, that thing's adorable
Basvanderwerff
Banhammered

Postby Basvanderwerff » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:21 pm

Juneberry wrote:Hell I'd love to buy just the slug, that thing's adorable

If that be included i whould buy it jsut for that hehe
Click to see my toys
My art doodles http://bas-art-stuff.tumblr.com/
Worlds worst strait male
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:21 pm

Nothing I'm really interested in, so far.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Elli

Postby Elli » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:30 pm

I feel a little underwhelmed by todays offerings but we can't all like everything I suppose :laugh:
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:31 pm

Kind of wishing they had a digital download version of the CD. I don't have anything to play CDs with anymore. :misc6: :doh:
kt~

Postby kt~ » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:31 pm

Elli wrote:I feel a little underwhelmed by todays offerings but we can't all like everything I suppose :laugh:

Yeah I'm wondering if/when the new toy will be revealed :/
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
Elli

Postby Elli » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:36 pm

kt~ wrote:
Elli wrote:I feel a little underwhelmed by todays offerings but we can't all like everything I suppose :laugh:

There's a post with the date 11.10.15 so, Tuesday?
ffirebbird

Postby ffirebbird » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:38 pm

So many releases today. I'm gonna order a pizza, warm up (srsly 50s in Vegas?), and see if there's any other special surprise plz bee stinger
Basvanderwerff
Banhammered

Postby Basvanderwerff » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:40 pm

kt~ wrote:Yeah I'm wondering if/when the new toy will be revealed :/

I checked that CD product page and 2 tracks had a countdown timer 3day 22h and 6d 22h bet those count down to (toy) releases that be tuesday friday atleast for me it 8h earlier at BD so ehhhh something like that :P
http://bad-dragon.com/products/blastradiuscd
Last edited by Basvanderwerff on Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Click to see my toys
My art doodles http://bas-art-stuff.tumblr.com/
Worlds worst strait male
Bakpakgrrl

Postby Bakpakgrrl » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:40 pm

Elli wrote:
kt~ wrote:

That's Fallout 4's release date, so that sounds pretty likely...
My toybox overfloweth :misc12:....current toy count: 24
Currently selling a nice Large Echo in 5 here!
Currently selling an EE Reptilian and Monster Buck here!
kt~

Postby kt~ » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:41 pm

Bakpakgrrl wrote:
Elli wrote:
kt~ wrote:Yeah I'm wondering if/when the new toy will be revealed :/

That's Fallout 4's release date, so that sounds pretty likely...

Oh, I see! I don't keep up with the Fallout games. Like everyone else, I'm really curious to see what the stinger toy is.
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:50 pm

Whether it be a Duka Cola ad, a Bunker 69 flier, photos of Twitch, Roland, Hunter, or any of the cool bottle caps, it doesn’t matter! As long as it’s Dragontech or Wasteland related (please only feature anthro/fantasy creatures), the sky’s the limit!

This is quoted from the new art contest, I think we have confirmation of Hunter the bee thing!
ImageImage
ffirebbird

Postby ffirebbird » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:53 pm

Did anyone analyze the short crackly bit after "Nuclear Love" on the BD radio?
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:56 pm

Jasmine wrote:
Whether it be a Duka Cola ad, a Bunker 69 flier, photos of Twitch, Roland, Hunter, or any of the cool bottle caps, it doesn’t matter! As long as it’s Dragontech or Wasteland related (please only feature anthro/fantasy creatures), the sky’s the limit!

This is quoted from the new art contest, I think we have confirmation of Hunter the bee thing!

Then where are they? :mystery: I wonder if there will even be a release today. I don't see the error popping back in the adoptions anymore.
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:59 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:
Jasmine wrote:

Then where are they? :mystery: I wonder if there will even be a release today. I don't see the error popping back in the adoptions anymore.

☢☢☢
:mystery:
ImageImage
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:45 am

Willow wrote:... wait.
What is the connection between glowing and a bee sting? Another Fallout thing. Because if there is no connection... then that stinger pic would just be something to throw us off the track.

This is what I think. The image that was found on the /r/ is almost exactly the shape of the abdomen on the bee thing, so I really don't think that would be the toy.

For some reason, I just cannot shake the idea of a mechanical seahorse toy. Are there any characters/creatures in the Fallout universe that could be tweaked or merged together to create that? Maybe it's just wishful thinking and we will get an insect toy! Whatever it is, I don't think it's going to be the shape of the leaked image. Unless it's a new kind of toy?? What about the shapes to the left and right of the image they posted giving next Tuesday's date?

Aw, man. And what about the image found on the ERROR flop toy in adoptions that someone managed to snag? That is definitely NOT an insect face.
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:00 am

Amaranthe wrote:
Willow wrote:... wait.
What is the connection between glowing and a bee sting? Another Fallout thing. Because if there is no connection... then that stinger pic would just be something to throw us off the track.

This is what I think. The image that was found on the /r/ is almost exactly the shape of the abdomen on the bee thing, so I really don't think that would be the toy.

For some reason, I just cannot shake the idea of a mechanical seahorse toy. Are there any characters/creatures in the Fallout universe that could be tweaked or merged together to create that? Maybe it's just wishful thinking and we will get an insect toy! Whatever it is, I don't think it's going to be the shape of the leaked image. Unless it's a new kind of toy?? What about the shapes to the left and right of the image they posted giving next Tuesday's date?

Aw, man. And what about the image found on the ERROR flop toy in adoptions that someone managed to snag? That is definitely NOT an insect face.

I remember that one of the first promos mentioned something about a seahorse or something.
And wih how popular deathclaws seem to be, I can't imagine they wouldn't make one.
But their is obviously a character named hunter since they have mentioned his name and well...there is an order page for him, and one of the mods said soemthing about being busy bees and stuff. so, who knows!

I really don't know what to think at this point. I can't imagine that being a toy, but there are a lot of clues pointing to it. so *shrug*
there's also a lot of spam now, and idk if it's spam or some code thing.
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:11 am

Kinky_Condesce wrote:
I remember that one of the first promos mentioned something about a seahorse or something.
And wih how popular deathclaws seem to be, I can't imagine they wouldn't make one.
But their is obviously a character named hunter since they have mentioned his name and well...there is an order page for him, and one of the mods said soemthing about being busy bees and stuff. so, who knows!

I really don't know what to think at this point. I can't imagine that being a toy, but there are a lot of clues pointing to it. so *shrug*
there's also a lot of spam now, and idk if it's spam or some code thing.

Oh, yeah! I guess that's where I got the idea about the seahorse.
Yeah, they mentioned Hunter in the art contest thread. It really does seem like the clues point toward an insectoid toy, but I am still suspicious!
I saw those weird spam threads. I tried translating some of it, and as far as I can tell it's an ad for a Korean store. It wasn't posted by an admin or anything, so who knows.
I guess we'll just have to wait and see!
Willow

Postby Willow » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:21 am

Amaranthe wrote:Aw, man. And what about the image found on the ERROR flop toy in adoptions that someone managed to snag? That is definitely NOT an insect face.

Image makes me think panther. And we don't have a lot of feline toys. They're really are just jaguar cougar, or leopards. Unless were talking about the mythical kind. Coincidentally enough, dragons are the only ones that aren't fooled by the panthers feasting strategy.

My cat thinks he's a leopard.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.

Return to “General Discussion”