/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Elli

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Elli » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:12 am

kingsley wrote:
Elli wrote:
kuroyami wrote:i thought i saw we got a small squezie sample packet(like the ketchup packet size?) of the lube with a toy?

I got one with my last order but haven't with any of my previous ones. Perhaps the boxes that'll include the samples gets choosen randomly?

I actually haven't opened my sample yet even though I've had it for a while. New lubes always leave me more vary than curious :eyeroll:

they started including those with orders a little while ago... tho only to domestic customers. :unamused:

I'm in Sweden? :mystery:
Sean

Postby Sean » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:44 am

kingsley wrote:
Elli wrote:
kuroyami wrote:i thought i saw we got a small squezie sample packet(like the ketchup packet size?) of the lube with a toy?

I got one with my last order but haven't with any of my previous ones. Perhaps the boxes that'll include the samples gets choosen randomly?

I actually haven't opened my sample yet even though I've had it for a while. New lubes always leave me more vary than curious :eyeroll:

they started including those with orders a little while ago... tho only to domestic customers. :unamused:

I'm in America and never received one. :mystery:
18 / Male / Bisexual / Mated
Masochist / Submissive / Kitten

Toy Count: 11 Insertables/3 Plugs
shellerfly

Postby shellerfly » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:38 am

Sean wrote:
kingsley wrote:

I'm in America and never received one. :mystery:

I'm in America, and got one two dicks ago, but didn't get a packet for my black Friday or Christmas eve orders. I wonder if it just has to do with if they have samples in stock or not?
Image Adorable pixel art by ChibityImage
Goliogon

Postby Goliogon » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:02 am

So I got my last order in yesterday. As usual I was really pleased with most of what I got, a couple being a lot nicer in person than the pictures showed (especially the opal Flint, who I'm over the moon with), but I gotta admit I'm a tad disappointed with my Xar.

The stock picture showed some really funky orange marbling throughout, and I figured I'd go for it (especially since it was a flop for small air bubbles on the bottom of the base, which I wasn't fussed about).

...But honestly, I wasn't expecting the other side to be solid black!

I guess I did take a bit of a gamble with this toy, since you do only see one side, and expected it to be a full-marble... and just got unlucky. I haven't bothered taking it out of the back 'cause the moment I saw the solid-black side I kinda lost interest. Hoping I can sell it ok, at least.
֍Bad Dragon Addict ֍Aspiring Furry Artist ֍Avatar: TLA Fan ֍Happily Mated
Check out my reviews!: Flint (Mini 5 + Small 5)

Click to see toys owned/ wanted...
► Show Spoiler
Hailfall

Postby Hailfall » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:34 am

Oh that's a bummer!! It is a little risk you do run with adoptions but it still blows!
Goliogon

Postby Goliogon » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:42 am

Hailfall wrote:Oh that's a bummer!! It is a little risk you do run with adoptions but it still blows!

Yeah, I realize it's a bit of a risk but mostly I've been impressed with the toys I've adopted. I do wish they'd include multiple photos of toys that differed drastically from one side to another. Heck, if the stock photo had been of the other side, I would've scrolled straight past it!

I'm definitely going to be more cautious in future. I've lost some trust in marbles, that's for sure... :unamused:

► Show Spoiler
cluster

Postby cluster » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:45 am

Goliogon wrote:So I got my last order in yesterday. As usual I was really pleased with most of what I got, a couple being a lot nicer in person than the pictures showed (especially the opal Flint, who I'm over the moon with), but I gotta admit I'm a tad disappointed with my Xar.

The stock picture showed some really funky orange marbling throughout, and I figured I'd go for it (especially since it was a flop for small air bubbles on the bottom of the base, which I wasn't fussed about).

...But honestly, I wasn't expecting the other side to be solid black!

I guess I did take a bit of a gamble with this toy, since you do only see one side, and expected it to be a full-marble... and just got unlucky. I haven't bothered taking it out of the back 'cause the moment I saw the solid-black side I kinda lost interest. Hoping I can sell it ok, at least.

What does it look like from the front? It's almost like a marbled pride stripe.
idk. i just like the ghost. :mystery:

Selling a bunch of BD toys, mostly smalls, with some minis and mediums: viewtopic.php?f=134&t=39858 and some EE, FB, DA, etc toys: viewtopic.php?f=136&t=39865 | Also, some bottle caps I made into magnets. Check them out and help me declutter.

► Show Spoiler
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:32 pm

kingsley wrote:
Elli wrote:

I'm in NJ and got my cyber monday Ridely yesterday so....
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:35 pm

Goliogon wrote:
Hailfall wrote:Oh that's a bummer!! It is a little risk you do run with adoptions but it still blows!

Yeah, I realize it's a bit of a risk but mostly I've been impressed with the toys I've adopted. I do wish they'd include multiple photos of toys that differed drastically from one side to another. Heck, if the stock photo had been of the other side, I would've scrolled straight past it!

I'm definitely going to be more cautious in future. I've lost some trust in marbles, that's for sure... :unamused:

I wouldn't be bummed; I think that is fantastically unique, and really quite neat!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:41 pm

Is Echo really the only Star Wars toy released they planned on doing for the promo?
Surprised there was nothing Jar Jar inspired.
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:42 pm

Vitani wrote:Is Echo really the only Star Wars toy released they planned on doing for the promo?

I'm kinda hoping that they'll announce a color or model on Friday. Currently no active sales (despite the lightsaber color still being on the front page) and no sign of any sort of recap from 2015's colors.
ImageImage
shellerfly

Postby shellerfly » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:43 pm

Vitani wrote:Surprised there was nothing Jar Jar inspired.

Oohh yeah, we could use another tongue design :stick:
Image Adorable pixel art by ChibityImage
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:56 pm

Jasmine wrote:
Vitani wrote:Is Echo really the only Star Wars toy released they planned on doing for the promo?

I'm kinda hoping that they'll announce a color or model on Friday. Currently no active sales (despite the lightsaber color still being on the front page) and no sign of any sort of recap from 2015's colors.

Even the light saber color promo is gone now ...that was why I posted here :C
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:58 pm

Jasmine wrote:

I hope they start rotating 15% off sales again for models :( That always was such a great thing
Goliogon

Postby Goliogon » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:26 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:I wouldn't be bummed; I think that is fantastically unique, and really quite neat!

Each to their own, just goes to show we all have different preferences and tastes.
I hope someone else can enjoy it, at least. I mean... if I really can't sell or trade it, I could grin and bear it.

► Show Spoiler
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:06 pm

Goliogon wrote:Each to their own, just goes to show we all have different preferences and tastes.
I hope someone else can enjoy it, at least. I mean... if I really can't sell or trade it, I could grin and bear it.

It's always sad when the toy you get in the photo looks different than what you expected :( I've had it happen once or twice and it's not a good feeling :unamused: Sorry that the other side was so different, I think it's a little sneaky of them to post it like that.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:13 pm

Goliogon wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:I wouldn't be bummed; I think that is fantastically unique, and really quite neat!

Each to their own, just goes to show we all have different preferences and tastes.

Very true. What size is it? I'd be interested in a large in 3. If you're really unhappy with it, post it up in the secondhand thread; someone will probably snatch it up.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Ammonight

Postby Ammonight » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:20 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:
Jasmine wrote:

I hope they start rotating 15% off sales again for models :( That always was such a great thing

I second this
Samson

Postby Samson » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:25 pm

Lol forgot to check back in the thread after I asked that.
Vitani wrote:Ahhh, glow in the dark condoms are so fun!
I love them, but they ARE thicker...and tighter. My bf said he had a little more trouble getting them on due to them being tighter, and he didn't feel quite as much sensation from them compared to the regular trojans we normally use. But we still like 'em!

Yeah I noticed they seemed a bit tighter on him, but he seems to like them, so I guess that is the important part. :stick:
And I am a dork that is super amused by the glow.

Tempest wrote:Other places might charge less for shipping but they'll charge more for the condoms themselves. You can't beat $5 for a 10-pack of the glow in the dark ones. The best per-unit price I've seen anywhere other than BD is Condom Jungle, where you can buy an 84-pack for $49 and free shipping (you can buy smaller quantities, but you have to spend at least $25 to get free shipping).

BD's prices for condoms are pretty cheap imo. Like GD I am so lucky I was getting them cheapo from college. Before college when one of us would run to the store, it was close to a $1 (sometimes more depending on the place) each. Obviously tons cheaper than what could happen if we don't use one.
An 84 pack seems a but excessive. :stick: And still, BD would be cheaper. unless I am doing my math wrong again.
Thank you for the suggestion!
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:39 pm

tentacletommy wrote:

A forum member made a non-serious thread about a Jar Jar penetrable.
I made a post about making a Twi'lek penetrable, but nobody seemed interested.

Well, I know that Varka reeeeeeally loves Jar Jar...that's why I'm surprised there hasn't been any releases based on him yet. Seemed like the perfect time for it.

Return to “General Discussion”