/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Esuna

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Esuna » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:26 pm

HurricaneLane wrote:So, looking at the email that I got about the Valentine's Colours available, I saw something weird. I don't know if I'm simply too drunk right now to be reading it right, or if this is an actual mistake. But here's two lines from the email that has me confused.

All month long we will be offering six fun Valentine's colors sure to inspire some exciting passion in the boudoir!

This year's Valentine's Colors are: Blossom Pink, Wh*re Red, Dark Chocolate, Cherry Cordial, and Cherry Kisses.

Anybody else notice what I noticed?

You mean the part where it states 6 colors when there are only 5? Yeah others noticed the typo and Audux corrected his post in the forums featuring the Valentine colors.
HurricaneLane

Postby HurricaneLane » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:32 pm

Esuna wrote:
HurricaneLane wrote:So, looking at the email that I got about the Valentine's Colours available, I saw something weird. I don't know if I'm simply too drunk right now to be reading it right, or if this is an actual mistake. But here's two lines from the email that has me confused.

All month long we will be offering six fun Valentine's colors sure to inspire some exciting passion in the boudoir!

This year's Valentine's Colors are: Blossom Pink, Wh*re Red, Dark Chocolate, Cherry Cordial, and Cherry Kisses.

Anybody else notice what I noticed?

You mean the part where it states 6 colors when there are only 5? Yeah others noticed the typo and Audux corrected his post in the forums featuring the Valentine colors.

Cool. I just saw the email right before I posted, and forgot to check the rest of the forums to see if anybody else noticed. Yay for drinking and forgetting stuff.
► Show Spoiler
Niah

Postby Niah » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:48 am

Had the realization last night that on all the posts I made about my new Crash, I kept referring to his knot as his balls. Whoops. :laugh:
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Goliogon

Postby Goliogon » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:53 am

Argh, you guys have got me wanting a Medium Sleipnir now. Thanks a lot, as if my wishlist wasn't long enough already! :laugh:
Also, there's prooobably gonna be a Vday sale, right? :misc2:
֍Bad Dragon Addict ֍Aspiring Furry Artist ֍Avatar: TLA Fan ֍Happily Mated
Check out my reviews!: Flint (Mini 5 + Small 5)

Click to see toys owned/ wanted...
► Show Spoiler
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:28 am

Niah wrote:Had the realization last night that on all the posts I made about my new Crash, I kept referring to his knot as his balls. Whoops. :laugh:

Whale, to be fare, they DO look like balls!
Just like the guardians looks like a butt :nomnom:
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:07 pm

Niah wrote:Had the realization last night that on all the posts I made about my new Crash, I kept referring to his knot as his balls. Whoops. :laugh:

Lol XD

Speaking of people calling parts of toys the wrong thing, my one friend is convinced that the muscles near the base of Tyson is a knot :psyduck: I kept telling him "No, that's muscle like on nox" and he said "It's too bulbous to be muscle, that is a knot!" so... yea.
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:05 pm

Goliogon wrote:Argh, you guys have got me wanting a Medium Sleipnir now. Thanks a lot, as if my wishlist wasn't long enough already! :laugh:

Special colours, but not a sale as we might, traditionally think of one. Sleipnir is awesome! Not even a full year ago (yet!) I started with a small Gryphon, and now I'm on a large Sleipnir. XD Who would have thought it possible! I wonder if an XL is possibly, vaginally... Kidding, kidding. :stick:
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:11 pm

Akanisen wrote:

Lol XD

Speaking of people calling parts of toys the wrong thing, my one friend is convinced that the muscles near the base of Tyson is a knot :psyduck: I kept telling him "No, that's muscle like on nox" and he said "It's too bulbous to be muscle, that is a knot!" so... yea.

My BF says that Stan looks like a man's arm flexing. :|
He also thinks Nocturne looks like a thumb. xD
Hailfall

Postby Hailfall » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:15 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Goliogon wrote:Argh, you guys have got me wanting a Medium Sleipnir now. Thanks a lot, as if my wishlist wasn't long enough already! :laugh:

Special colours, but not a sale as we might, traditionally think of one. Sleipnir is awesome! Not even a full year ago (yet!) I started with a small Gryphon, and now I'm on a large Sleipnir. XD Who would have thought it possible! I wonder if an XL is possibly, vaginally... Kidding, kidding. :stick:

an XL Flint is def. on my goal list after starting with a Small Flint as a first toy.. who knows if i will ever get there but we will see haha.. First I will be waiting for my Med Sleipnir and then probably go for a Large Sleipnir as well..
Niah

Postby Niah » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:25 pm

Akanisen wrote:

Lol XD

It actually occurred to me last night and I was rather embarrassed, lol. As for Tyson, yeah...it's a big muscle, but that's no knot. :D

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Niah

Postby Niah » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:26 pm

Vitani wrote:
Akanisen wrote:

Lol XD

My BF says that Stan looks like a man's arm flexing. :|
He also thinks Nocturne looks like a thumb. xD

Stan does look like an arm flexing now that I think about it, lol. As for Nocturne, can't really see the connection to a thumb except for how it's curved.

Niah

Postby Niah » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:27 pm

Kinky_Condesce wrote:

Whale, to be fare, they DO look like balls!
Just like the guardians looks like a butt :nomnom:

Yeah, there's more of a separation on the underside than most knots have, and the Guardian's knot is just plain odd too me. He's too abrupt and way too long for me to ever be able to use him.

Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:28 pm

Hailfall wrote:an XL Flint is def. on my goal list after starting with a Small Flint as a first toy.. who knows if i will ever get there but we will see haha.. First I will be waiting for my Med Sleipnir and then probably go for a Large Sleipnir as well..

Is anything like that even possible, vaginally? I think it would be a case of: I need to see it, to believe it happened, kind of things. :excited: Your pelvis might definitely prevent it, more than anything else. I would make my goal an XL Sleipnir, but I have no idea how I would even begin to train my body up to taking a 12.50" head, let alone a shaft with such a large diametre. I personally think my pelvis would give up before the head. XD I think I may actually be fine with the limit I'm at, now. I suppose only time will tell!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Hailfall

Postby Hailfall » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:16 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Is anything like that even possible, vaginally? I think it would be a case of: I need to see it, to believe it happened, kind of things. :excited: Your pelvis might definitely prevent it, more than anything else. I would make my goal an XL Sleipnir, but I have no idea how I would even begin to train my body up to taking a 12.50" head, let alone a shaft with such a large diametre. I personally think my pelvis would give up before the head. XD I think I may actually be fine with the limit I'm at, now. I suppose only time will tell!

Truth be told I have no clue, but then again for a year I had no idea that I would be even to take larger toys and now my bf is helping me stretch and we are getting pretty far with this. I eventually want him to fist me but his hand circumference is a bit large so that's what I'm working towards (I believe around 12.2")

XL Sleipnir also sounds like a lot of fun.. Hmm all the possibilities..
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:36 pm

Just totaled up what it would cost for the three custom toys I want. About $335 @[email protected]
I'll have enough by the next week or two, but damn. It's been a LONG time since I've dropped this kind of dough. That's enough for a game console!
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
Grimmyr

Postby Grimmyr » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:17 am

Ooooh so I finally found the artist responsible for Echo's artwork! His gallery is full of all kinda goodies. :0 It'd be neat if BD were able to take him on as an artist of theirs.
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/jiandou/
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:57 am

Grimmyr wrote:Ooooh so I finally found the artist responsible for Echo's artwork! His gallery is full of all kinda goodies. :0 It'd be neat if BD were able to take him on as an artist of theirs.
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/jiandou/

Oh WOW!!~ I completely agree! BD should definitely have him do more artwork for them! :widesmile:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
Goliogon

Postby Goliogon » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:04 am

Said goodbye to Xar and Stan on Friday.

I'm really gonna miss Stan; not 'cause he worked out well for me or anything, but my partner was terrified of him and it was always fun taunting him with it. He's not scared of any of my other toys, so now I have no scary dildos to chase him around the house with. :C
֍Bad Dragon Addict ֍Aspiring Furry Artist ֍Avatar: TLA Fan ֍Happily Mated
Check out my reviews!: Flint (Mini 5 + Small 5)

Click to see toys owned/ wanted...
► Show Spoiler
Niah

Postby Niah » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:13 pm

Scorn has spent the weekend in El Paso since UPS doesn't move packages over the weekend. He should arrive Wednesday and I'm so excited for him. With any luck, my Sleipnir should ship tomorrow and maybe I'll get him by Friday; I went with FedEx for him because they were cheaper that time, so he might actually travel quicker with them than when I've used UPS. I went back to UPS for my Elden and Crash, so they'll move pretty slowly when they do ship out.

Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:48 am

what ever happend to Hunter? or was that a place holder, like before we got Echo, the link was a tempoary joke to Yoddel...
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt

Return to “General Discussion”