/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
miss_kofuku

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby miss_kofuku » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:40 pm

Kinky_Condesce wrote:I'm going to get a custom trent and ultimate fantasy (along with some SU merch from the CN store) And even though I can't get my custom Chance before the sale ends, hopefully by next month I'll be able to get it :nomnom:
So now I'm just debating if I want to order my two customs now, or just wait until next month to get all 3 at once.

Why not get Chance now and the other two later??? :bugeyed:
~Kofuku, resident Goddess

Sold to: Drayco, x6black6cat6x, Kap, MattMarshall178, justahornycpl, m13t, setekh, Rambus, vixenvega, wolfstardobe, imhereforeskin
Traded with: Armomen
:blush:
DraconianWolfess

Postby DraconianWolfess » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:40 pm

Thank you for the replies! I hope they can fix it soon.
Niah

Postby Niah » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:52 pm

canonkiller wrote:
HungryStray wrote:
DraconianWolfess wrote:I apologize if anyone has tried to respond to me and I do not see it. For some reason whenever I see a notification about a reply to a post I made, it redirects me to page 1,231 every time. I'm not sure what is causing that but posted a thread about in hopes the moderators see it.

This has been happening to me since I was banhammered for all of six minutes, here I thought it was just me, though glad to know that I'm not, as irritating as it is. :(

It's been happening to me too, so it's definitely not just you.

It's not every time with me, but I have been directed to the wrong page several times now. The thread is the right one, but I'm usually directed to a page at least 4 off of where the comment actually is. Glad it's not just me.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Umbral

Postby Umbral » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:53 pm

Niah wrote:
canonkiller wrote:
HungryStray wrote:This has been happening to me since I was banhammered for all of six minutes, here I thought it was just me, though glad to know that I'm not, as irritating as it is. :(

It's been happening to me too, so it's definitely not just you.

It's not every time with me, but I have been directed to the wrong page several times now. The thread is the right one, but I'm usually directed to a page at least 4 off of where the comment actually is. Glad it's not just me.

Same. A few of the notifs has directed me to the wrong page, but correct thread. It doesn't do it all the time, but it does it with the particularly large posts and like Niah, 4 or so back.
We Will Forever Be Known, By The Tracks We Leave Behind -Dakota Proverb

Sean

Postby Sean » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:57 pm

DraconianWolfess wrote:I apologize if anyone has tried to respond to me and I do not see it. For some reason whenever I see a notification about a reply to a post I made, it redirects me to page 1,231 every time. I'm not sure what is causing that but posted a thread about in hopes the moderators see it.

Oh thank god it's not just me. It's been very annoying.

Also, update: Seems like large Sleipnir is impossible for me to take with that blunt head of his. Well, I kinda expected this. He was an impulse buy after all. :blush: I want to buy another toy that I can use to train myself to take Sleipnir so I would need about 9.50 inches in circumference to be able to break him in. I was thinking large Xar since he has a taper shaft though his knot has a similar shape as Spritz, which I just could NOT take despite being able to take bigger. There's large Apollo, though. Hm....
18 / Male / Bisexual / Mated
Masochist / Submissive / Kitten

Toy Count: 11 Insertables/3 Plugs
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:56 pm

Kinda curious... but does BD offer pearlescent colours? My husband is thinking of a large Chance, and would like it to be a pearly, sparkly white. I had a look at their colour chart and don't see anything that looks close to that on offer, certainly not in any drop down menu. I'll probably ticket, but thought I would see if anyone knows for sure, and if anyone had an example they might be able to show!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Shadow hound

Postby Shadow hound » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:42 am

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Kinda curious... but does BD offer pearlescent colours? My husband is thinking of a large Chance, and would like it to be a pearly, sparkly white. I had a look at their colour chart and don't see anything that looks close to that on offer, certainly not in any drop down menu. I'll probably ticket, but thought I would see if anyone knows for sure, and if anyone had an example they might be able to show!

They used to at least. I have a pearlescent purple base on my custom Elden but honestly it looks just flat purple unless you look at the suction cup that has a faint amount of glittery blueish swirls and if it's wet it looks a tiny bit more shimmery or if I photograph with a flash but generally it's just regular matte purple. probably better to just go for a metallic white?
My Toys:
► Show Spoiler
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:03 am

miss_kofuku wrote:
Kinky_Condesce wrote:I'm going to get a custom trent and ultimate fantasy (along with some SU merch from the CN store) And even though I can't get my custom Chance before the sale ends, hopefully by next month I'll be able to get it :nomnom:
So now I'm just debating if I want to order my two customs now, or just wait until next month to get all 3 at once.

Why not get Chance now and the other two later??? :bugeyed:

Very good option, but I already have my heart set on these two toys and have enough for them, and I'd rather have to wait a little longer to get the chance than these two if I didn't end up with the money for a while.
but hmm... idk I'll have to do some more calculator work XD
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
Magenta

Postby Magenta » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:09 am

I have a question for the ladies! (not sure if men use these.. but if you do, feel free to weigh in)

I'm on the hunt for the most reliable wand available, price doesn't bother me - I just want to make sure its the best on the market.

So far I've come across these-
http://ozwand.com.au/oz-wand-massager-features
https://www.hitachimassager.com.au/
and of course, the huuuge range of we-vibes (like this one http://we-vibe.com/touch), bullet vibrators and BD's own bullets.

Are there others that you would recommend? Both wands say theyre silicone, is it the safe kind of silicone or cheap/dodgy?

I don't mind if they require a power outlet, external use only, I'd probably only use the lowest-medium setting.

Thank you :misc2:
ImageImageImage Image
Wishlist: Small Nox, Small Blaze, Small Echo, Kage
Domina et Chimere

Postby Domina et Chimere » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:19 am

Magenta wrote:I have a question for the ladies! (not sure if men use these.. but if you do, feel free to weigh in)

I'm on the hunt for the most reliable wand available, price doesn't bother me - I just want to make sure its the best on the market.

and of course, the huuuge range of we-vibes (like this one http://we-vibe.com/touch), bullet vibrators and BD's own bullets.

Are there others that you would recommend? Both wands say theyre silicone, is it the safe kind of silicone or cheap/dodgy?

* I've had stuff really similar in quality and use to the Hitachi -- my go-to wand is a mini Shibari Halo, which seems to be a directly competing brand.

It's made of body+toy-safe silicone, plus it's reliable and has lots of settings to work with. The one I picked up was $35, so even if it did end up breaking or whatever, I wouldn't be out too much.
The one I picked up was a wireless rechargeable, too, if that matters. I think that a corded wand would be kinda.. unwieldy.
There's two of us behind the green screen, don't be alarmed!
Domina prefaces her words with a ♥ and/or in red, and Chimere prefaces her words with a ★ and/or in purple.
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:25 am

Anyone know if BD would let you keep the flop of your custom toy and just give you a little store credit back if it flops instead of getting a repour?
Bc if any of my customs end up with something small like on the bottom of the base I'd rather have that than wait longer.
(although I'd take a repour if there was a speck or something bigger)
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:19 am

Magenta wrote:I have a question for the ladies! (not sure if men use these.. but if you do, feel free to weigh in)

I don't mind if they require a power outlet, external use only, I'd probably only use the lowest-medium setting.

Thank you :misc2:

I like the one I got from here: https://www.mimideluxe.com/au/magic-wand

I'm not 100% sure about the head... the site does say that it's medical grade silicone, but it has a different feel than the toys I am used to. I did have to get a replacement head, thanks to my cat getting into my closet and chewing it to bits. This new one feels way different than what the wand originally came with, but it's also said to be medical grade silicone, so... I dunno.

http://downundertoys.com.au/shop/pure-silicone-massage-cap-fits-wand-massagers/

Either way; it works well, cleans easily, and I really like it.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Niah

Postby Niah » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:33 am

Umbral wrote:
Niah wrote:
canonkiller wrote:It's been happening to me too, so it's definitely not just you.

Same. A few of the notifs has directed me to the wrong page, but correct thread. It doesn't do it all the time, but it does it with the particularly large posts and like Niah, 4 or so back.

Yeah, I just got directed to page 1235 of this thread when it was supposed to be page 1242. :eyeroll:

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
EvL
Gender: Mostly female but born with some extra bits inside.

Postby EvL » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:46 am

I was just about to say the same thing. Huh. Broken cookies, maybe?

Or maybe we just need new versions of those threads.
HurricaneLane

Postby HurricaneLane » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:34 am

Niah wrote:
Umbral wrote:
Niah wrote:

Yeah, I just got directed to page 1235 of this thread when it was supposed to be page 1242. :eyeroll:

I'm going to page 1235 as well. It's the only thread I follow that's doing it though. Nothing else is giving me grief.
► Show Spoiler
Niah

Postby Niah » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:42 am

HurricaneLane wrote:
Niah wrote:
Umbral wrote:

I'm going to page 1235 as well. It's the only thread I follow that's doing it though. Nothing else is giving me grief.

I've had it happen to me on one or two other threads than just this one. Has to be a forum issue since it's not happening to just one person. I don't think it's an issue specific to a type of browser. I'm using Firefox and it's just had an update; the issue happened both before the update and after it.

Apola

Postby Apola » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:43 am

This is a really nice wand toy
http://www.jopen.com/p-23559-key-by-jopen-comet-ii.aspx

I'm not really one for vibrators, but this is a really nice toy. Don't know how it compares to something like the Hitachi (which seems to be really popular) but I find it has a decent buzz on it.
miss_kofuku

Postby miss_kofuku » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:09 pm

My favorite vibes are:
1) Doxy Die Cast
2) Comet II by Jopen
3) Patchy Paul G5 and Tiger G5 by Fun Factory

They are just the best!!! :blush:
I've also heard excellent things about the We Vibe Tango, and while I own one, I haven't really tried it out yet.

But cheap bullet vibes (BD, FB, Tantus) are just... :unamused:

Sold to: Drayco, x6black6cat6x, Kap, MattMarshall178, justahornycpl, m13t, setekh, Rambus, vixenvega, wolfstardobe, imhereforeskin
miss_kofuku

Postby miss_kofuku » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:16 pm

Niah wrote:
HurricaneLane wrote:
Niah wrote:

I've had it happen to me on one or two other threads than just this one. Has to be a forum issue since it's not happening to just one person. I don't think it's an issue specific to a type of browser. I'm using Firefox and it's just had an update; the issue happened both before the update and after it.

This just happened to me too!!!

Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:28 pm

I didn't get a comformation email back after emailing BD last night. Do they not do that anymore?
Or should I try emailing them again?

Return to “General Discussion”