/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Amaranthe

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Amaranthe » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:25 pm

HungryStray wrote:
Amaranthe wrote:
HungryStray wrote:Night Impact it is!! All this talk about it makes me all the more obligated to make it apart of my next custom order. Looks like Pretzal gets the backburner again. It's just as well, I still don't have a color in mind for it. @[email protected];;

Oooh! Great idea! I've been considering a Meteor Impact base for Clayton as well, but thought that an Opal shaft with it would be nice. Now I'm really interested to see what Night Impact would look like with it, as I never would have thought of that! I'm also curious to see what Night Impact would look like with a pearl additive, but I think I just have pearlescents on the brain recently. :psyduck:

I totally agree! I swear I've seen a Nox in similar colors and it was downright gorgeous! I think Night Terror is metallic/pearlescent. I own very few toys that don't have one or the other, in fact only one comes to mind, disregarding my Tunnel Snake Bumblehooves as he's not yet in my hands. I guess I'm just not one to settle for matte colors when I know they can be shiny/shimmery. I am, in all ways but the physical, a magpie.

I feel so silly now! I didn't realize that it was pearly. I can sort of see it on my phone, but I feel like there's a whole world of BD colors out there I'm missing out on now. :psyduck: I'll have to try screen calibration again. Anyway, totally agree about being a magpie! The more shiny, metallic, glittery, the better! :widesmile: Although I am also a fan of bright colors, or muted flat colors marbled with a shiny one.
Beastial

Postby Beastial » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:00 pm

I just now realized they redid the Xenogon and now I want to get a custom based off of TFP's Megatron.
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:35 pm

Has anyone ever noticed that their assumed size limits get skewed when they aren't looking at a toy they already have? I've been fighting with myself for weeks on what size Flint I'd like (small or medium) and I've got a medium Moko on my desk right now which is just shy of a small Flint as far as girth and I'm thinking to myself that my eyes are definitely bigger than my vagoo. I think after that whimsical purchase of that large Nox has lulled me into a sense of size security (which explains why I went for the large Luka vs a medium) yumpin yimminy, someone stop me.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Beastial

Postby Beastial » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:39 pm

I think it's easier if one has a size kink, it's just icing on the cake if you can fit it in your holes. It's a big reason I went for that XL Fenrir, I know there's no damn way I'll be able to take that knot but it's so hot to even think about just grinding down on it and if it manages to tie into me then HOLY HELL YES.

Though I too am stuck on Flint, small or medium, augh what to choose!!!!
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:42 pm

I love the knots that are too huge to ever fit, and I get so, incredibly turned on by just the feel of them mashing against my entrance. I love playing with my large Tucker and XL Vasu, for that very reason. I'd eventually love a large Razor, too.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:48 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:I love the knots that are too huge to ever fit, and I get so, incredibly turned on by just the feel of them mashing against my entrance. I love playing with my large Tucker and XL Vasu, for that very reason. I'd eventually love a large Razor, too.

I'm hoping to get that with a large or XL Bruiser. If in large would go medium, if XL would do soft. I'm thinking the XL route because it'll be filling and hopefully the rings? ridges? won't wreak havoc on my parts, that way I can bounce on the knot and never have to worry about taking it. :widesmile:

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:57 pm

HungryStray wrote:I'm hoping to get that with a large or XL Bruiser. If in large would go medium, if XL would do soft. I'm thinking the XL route because it'll be filling and hopefully the rings? ridges? won't wreak havoc on my parts, that way I can bounce on the knot and never have to worry about taking it. :widesmile:

For a Bruiser, I probably wouldn't go for an XL unless you can take 9 - 9.5" in length. He's something like 10.5" insertable. I'd imagine you'll need to be able to take at least 9" before you even get to the knot.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:01 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
HungryStray wrote:I'm hoping to get that with a large or XL Bruiser. If in large would go medium, if XL would do soft. I'm thinking the XL route because it'll be filling and hopefully the rings? ridges? won't wreak havoc on my parts, that way I can bounce on the knot and never have to worry about taking it. :widesmile:

For a Bruiser, I probably wouldn't go for an XL unless you can take 9 - 9.5" in length. He's something like 10.5" insertable. I'd imagine you'll need to be able to take at least 9" before you even get to the knot.

It depends on the day but I don't think I want to have to go on a day by day basis, sounds like a large might be my answer. I'll never be able to take that knot but still be able to grind the living daylights out of it. Thanks for the info. ^.^

HornyUnicorn

Postby HornyUnicorn » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:23 pm

So after ticketing BD customer service, a staff member did confirm that my "small" Pretzel really is a medium Pretzel, and they will be remaking a new one for me in the proper size.

Until then, I have this huge (to me) floppy Swamp Worm wang that I probably can't use. Maybe I'll start suction cupping him to random places for fun and to scare people with, might as well try to have some fun with it (I'm tempted to take pics of him doing funny things and going on strange adventures).
Putting weird objects in her vagina for science!

Owns: alot of toys.

I bought a wiener as big as my arm from Bad Dragon!
miss_kofuku

Postby miss_kofuku » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:37 pm

HungryStray wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:

It depends on the day but I don't think I want to have to go on a day by day basis, sounds like a large might be my answer. I'll never be able to take that knot but still be able to grind the living daylights out of it. Thanks for the info. ^.^

Large is definitely perfect for knot grinding!!! :widesmile:
~Kofuku, resident Goddess

Sold to: Drayco, x6black6cat6x, Kap, MattMarshall178, justahornycpl, m13t, setekh, Rambus, vixenvega, wolfstardobe, imhereforeskin
Traded with: Armomen
:blush:
Satori Komeiji

Postby Satori Komeiji » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:47 pm

Gods, Kage keeps seriously tempting me but I know there's no way I'd be able to take the whole length (since I don't do anal). I ticketed to ask if they'll ever make a small, hopefully someday...

I just. Shapewise it's got all the best parts of the designs of the two toys I have in one thing. Why is it so long. If they ever make a small Kage that's under 5.5 inches usable length I'm going to save up and get a custom.
My unpaid research assistants collection:
Malachite - Kelvin, small, 8. Very teal. Stock photo!
Mini doodles of the above:
► Show Spoiler
3TK

Postby 3TK » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:57 am

Anyone else notice some of the product pages might've changed a little? ...Or have I just never noticed?

Not trying to cause or stir up panic, since honestly...from what I see, the changes (if they are?) are actually good! It seems there are more pictures of the toys at different angles (particularly for the dick section) which would make inspecting the "merchandise" before purchase easier. :widesmile:

There are a couple of other odd changes I did note, though... Such as:
* Did either of Chances' models ever have soda cans next to them? Cause, if so, they're mysteriously gone now... (how annoying!!)
* Hans also seems to have been knocked down to a One Size (which size? dunno, since pictures still showcase both and inventory showcases both as well).
* None of the penetrables seem to have been touched...except JT! His page is comical now! Go ahead and flip through his pictures!
* Crackers seems to have an extra picture at the end? With him in a bridle? Has that ever been there?
* The Tentacle's picture seems...lewder than before?? Am I nuts?!
* Singling out Echo here, he seems to be one of the only models that shows off a promo pic (Starlight Glow) along with his normal colorations (another being Ridley aka "Xenogon" showing off the 4th Kind as his main pic right now, but that is something most have known for awhile).

I might be missing a few others. And again, these may just be things I've never noticed before...but go on ahead and take a look yourself guys. :smilenox:

► Show Spoiler
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:18 am

3TK wrote: :words:

The pictures of Chance did used to have a can of pop next to them. I'm not sure why they mess around with Chances page so much. They changed his whole bio, for a bit it was labeled as "Anthro Horse Dildo" (which was weird) and now they got rid of that? I don't know if it's because he's a best seller.

Also very strange about Hann's. I wonder when they did that. and got rid of the option for a small one. Seems like a waste if they have the molds for it. Maybe they're finding ways to cut back on orders since they're backed up? Who knows.

I know they got rid of the split lip colorations but what other colors did you notice were gone?
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:31 am

3TK wrote:Anyone else notice some of the product pages might've changed a little? ...Or have I just never noticed?

You're right!! I'm mildly upset about Hanns. He's one that's on my list, but I'm not in a rush to get. The size that's currently listed is fine, but I wonder why they did that? I wonder if they were making changes and accidentally published an older version of his page? Is that even possible? :psyduck:

What's goin on, BD? Nothing too serious it seems, but still interesting!
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:48 am

*Oldbie here*

Regarding all the art pics, Bridled Crackers, Tentacle shots, and JT's friendly tentacles were actually all part of when those toys were originally released!!! It's so good to see them back <3
3TK

Postby 3TK » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:58 am

Arumaeruma wrote:The pictures of Chance did used to have a can of pop next to them. I'm not sure why they mess around with Chances page so much. They changed his whole bio, for a bit it was labeled as "Anthro Horse Dildo" (which was weird) and now they got rid of that? I don't know if it's because he's a best seller.

Also very strange about Hann's. I wonder when they did that. and got rid of the option for a small one. Seems like a waste if they have the molds for it. Maybe they're finding ways to cut back on orders since they're backed up? Who knows.

I know they got rid of the split lip colorations but what other colors did you notice were gone?

I actually know zip about Chance (I have a somewhat interest in him, but he wasn't a page I checked a lot)...and actually, come to think of it, I know zip about the biographies of the characters. :psyduck: If someone whose more savvy with that wants to check over to see if any other edits were made, that might be kind of cool. :widesmile:

The Hanns one caught me offguard as well. I mean...I'm not too miffed about it, but...an announcement might've been nice for those who liked the dimensions of the smaller one? :doh:

Arumaeruma wrote:I know they got rid of the split lip colorations but what other colors did you notice were gone?

Typing up a list as we speak right now. This may take a bit (I'm multi-tasking :sniffing: ). I'm excluding the Split-Lips on the penetrables since I know that's just beating a dead horse right now and it's "old news".

I'll give a hint and say that there are a bunch of natural colorings for dicks gone and that penetrables seem to have suffered some cutbacks yet again in that department as well.

Vitani wrote:*Oldbie here*

Regarding all the art pics, Bridled Crackers, Tentacle shots, and JT's friendly tentacles were actually all part of when those toys were originally released!!! It's so good to see them back <3

Ohhhh, that's cool then!! I actually personally like these pics. :widesmile: Definitely caught me offguard to see, though!
And I laughed pretty hard when I saw the JT/Tentacle pics while scrolling through. :misc3: :laugh:
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:09 am

3TK wrote:I'll give a hint and say that there are a bunch of natural colorings for dicks gone and that penetrables seem to have suffered some cutbacks yet again in that department as well.

Oh you're right :psyduck: I just randomly clicked on a toy and saw it doesn't have the light and dark natural coloration. That's very odd. Maybe those colors didn't sell well? I know the newer toys haven't had any dark or light natural colors. Regardless. I would like to see an announcement about this. I agree that at least Hanns should have had some heads up since it's an entire model that was removed. Even the measurements were. I seriously wonder what's up. Wish someone would clue us in on some stuff instead of pulling it under our noses :/
miss_kofuku

Postby miss_kofuku » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:13 am

Maybe it's an error? The pictures are still there :psyduck:
~Kofuku, resident Goddess

Sold to: Drayco, x6black6cat6x, Kap, MattMarshall178, justahornycpl, m13t, setekh, Rambus, vixenvega, wolfstardobe, imhereforeskin
Traded with: Armomen
:blush:
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:15 am

miss_kofuku wrote:Maybe it's an error? The pictures are still there :psyduck:

I mean, the pictures for Janine with the split lips are still up (with the labels of all the colors) even though it was pretty much confirmed that they're not doing split lips anymore. So it's hard to tell what's an error and what's just a matter of them not taking the pictures down.
3TK

Postby 3TK » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:30 am

miss_kofuku wrote:Maybe it's an error? The pictures are still there :psyduck:

Yeah, I'm wondering if it's an error, too.

I'll be making a list. My intention certainly isn't to panic people, it's just to inform. When it's finished and I'm not busy, I'll post it here and send it to CS as well and see if it's a mix-up.

Though, I will also point out that the Janine in Alpha Black is still shown as a penetrable coloration. I think they even added some pictures to show off her GitD capability, too? (correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember that before - strange if that's no longer an option right now)

Arumaeruma wrote:Maybe those colors didn't sell well? I know the newer toys haven't had any dark or light natural colors. Regardless. I would like to see an announcement about this. ... I seriously wonder what's up. Wish someone would clue us in on some stuff instead of pulling it under our noses :/

I was also wondering if they didn't sell well, too. There were a few that just simply didn't/don't look...impressive? Though, there's one that does leave my head scratching, and I think I know why. I'll comment on it when I get to it.

I also wish there was a bit more communication for production pulls (not just in reference to the colors, but Hanns). I suppose I can understand why in a sense, since they do not want to be overburdened with frivolous(?) orders, but...this is a bit more than odd. :doh:

Return to “General Discussion”