/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Beastial

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Beastial » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:07 pm

I wish Tyson was thicker, I want to get a Chief Bogo inspired coloration but I'm not interested in length as much as I am in HUGE THICKNESS.
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:23 pm

Happy Weaster everyone!
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:57 pm

Rookington wrote:
Niah wrote:If the Easter marbles were metallic or pearlescent in some way then I might have been interested. As it is, they're matte so I'm not interested and they also didn't drop any in any models/sizes/firmnesses that interest me to begin with. Same. I was browsing the website the moment it dropped the update, which was exciting, but I was just a little disappointed. The colors are cute, but kind of bland imo. And they did have models I like, but I've recently realized I'm more of a firm guy. And it seemed like most if not all of them were in medium.

Got real excited when I saw a pearly Spring looking Fenrir. The colors are still pretty yet between not being pearly and all of the easter colors being in stock non customizeable, 5 firmness only I'll save my cash.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Rusty_Scales

Postby Rusty_Scales » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:36 pm

I've been dealing with mouth pain and constant headaches from a wisdom tooth that is coming in for the last couple of weeks but it seems to be subsiding for the most part as it has broken the gumline completely and is just making everything tight and achy now. Just trying to enjoy the holidays with my family that came up from Portland. Happy Easter everybody.
"The weather started getting rough, the tiny ship was tossed. If not for the courage of the fearless crew the Minnow would be lost." (Gilligan's Island)
Male|fluid/bi
Sean

Postby Sean » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:39 pm

Anybody know how to wash out the excess cumlube after using insertable toys? I keep getting UTIs :crying:
18 / Male / Bisexual / Mated
Masochist / Submissive / Kitten

Toy Count: 11 Insertables/3 Plugs
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:34 pm

Sean wrote:Anybody know how to wash out the excess cumlube after using insertable toys? I keep getting UTIs :crying:

I am so sorry. :( The only thing I can recommend is to try and drink a cup or two of water beforehand and taking a leak as soon as possible after you're done. Maybe take a bath and soak for awhile. My anatomy isn't the same as yours but these are the best methods I've found to keeping them at bay, I hope they help. <3

Actually, if this absolutely doesn't work, maybe try talking to your doctor about getting a prescription for Nitrofurantoin Macro. It's a really small amount of antibiotic that you take before toying/sex that will help keep infection at bay. I would still recommend peeing as soon after as you can if you're able, but this stuff has helped me on and off for the last few years.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
kt~

Postby kt~ » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:41 am

HungryStray wrote:
Sean wrote:Anybody know how to wash out the excess cumlube after using insertable toys? I keep getting UTIs :crying:

I am so sorry. :( The only thing I can recommend is to try and drink a cup or two of water beforehand and taking a leak as soon as possible after you're done. Maybe take a bath and soak for awhile. My anatomy isn't the same as yours but these are the best methods I've found to keeping them at bay, I hope they help. <3

Actually, if this absolutely doesn't work, maybe try talking to your doctor about getting a prescription for Nitrofurantoin Macro. It's a really small amount of antibiotic that you take before toying/sex that will help keep infection at bay. I would still recommend peeing as soon after as you can if you're able, but this stuff has helped me on and off for the last few years.

Or just don't use the cumlube I guess, there are many people who can't use it because they either get infections or irritations.
If you're using it in a CT, maybe you could look into mixing your own lubes.
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
cluster

Postby cluster » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:49 am

Hot, soapy water that you pump through with the syringe followed by plain water to rinse. Then use the empty syringe to pump air through it a couple of times to clear out most of the water.

Eta: nevermind. You meant out of you, not the toy. :doh: yeah. A bath. Soak a while. Maybe try a different lube and see if that helps.
idk. i just like the ghost. :mystery:

Selling a bunch of BD toys, mostly smalls, with some minis and mediums: viewtopic.php?f=134&t=39858 and some EE, FB, DA, etc toys: viewtopic.php?f=136&t=39865 | Also, some bottle caps I made into magnets. Check them out and help me declutter.

► Show Spoiler
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:16 am

I normally shower immediately after toying. I go to the bathroom and wipe up with toilet paper, and then go to the shower and cup my hand with warm water and rinse off. I keep doing that until I can't feel anymore lube It's amazing how much that stuff sticks to you. You don't have to worry about any lube inside the vagina, it's mostly all the gunk on the outside and around. I started showering after toying instead of just using the bathroom and I haven't gotten a UTI since.
miss_kofuku

Postby miss_kofuku » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:00 am

kt~ wrote:
HungryStray wrote:

Or just don't use the cumlube I guess, there are many people who can't use it because they either get infections or irritations.
If you're using it in a CT, maybe you could look into mixing your own lubes.

You can use any lube in a CT! It's so nice, especially slightly warmed! :widesmile:
Business "cum" lubes have zinc oxide, which is what makes it white and can cause the problems, unfortunately.
Homemade variants are sugar based, which is definitely bad for vagoos. Maybe peenors as well if it really gets in there... :mystery:
So the best thing is just to use a very body friendly "normal" lube, like Sliquid, Sutil, or Yes!
~Kofuku, resident Goddess

Sold to: Drayco, x6black6cat6x, Kap, MattMarshall178, justahornycpl, m13t, setekh, Rambus, vixenvega, wolfstardobe, imhereforeskin
Traded with: Armomen
:blush:
Hailfall

Postby Hailfall » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:44 am

Well that was fun and something a bit unexpected.. being able to take my Medium Sleipnir till the 2nd to last "ridge", I measured and that is at about 9" circumference.. :misc2: :smile:
Kith

Postby Kith » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:50 am

If you don't have the time to take a shower, at the very least go to the bathroom after toying, and make sure your toy is clean (before and after use if necessary). If you do this already and are still getting infections, try some of those wet bathroom wipes to clean the area more thoroughly after peeing. Unless it's in your urethra, internal lube shouldn't be causing infections unless you're sensitive/allergic to something in it. If you think this might be the case, swap out the lube and see if it still happens. Even going from white to clear cumlube has solved this issue for some.

If all else fails, you can try the preventative meds from the doctor.
"I have often wondered since that day if I am the only veterinary surgeon to have used an artificial vagina as a defensive weapon" -- James Herriot, The Lord God Made Them All

Demisexual with BDSM kinks
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:20 am

Cumlube /always/ gives me UTIs...even after just one time use. I've tested this to be sure. It breaks my heart because I love cumlube... :crying:

You could try peeing after you toy, then using a squirt bottle (not a misting bottle) to rinse down your privates. Hypoallergenic baby wipes could help also.

If you're still having troubles though, I'd recommend switching to a different lube. :/ Sorry.
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:52 am

Vitani wrote:

Cumlube /always/ gives me UTIs...even after just one time use. I've tested this to be sure. It breaks my heart because I love cumlube... :crying:

You could try peeing after you toy, then using a squirt bottle (not a misting bottle) to rinse down your privates. Hypoallergenic baby wipes could help also.

If you're still having troubles though, I'd recommend switching to a different lube. :/ Sorry.

Try sliquid organics. Hypoallergenic, organic-content lube. Never had problems with it. Unscented, no colors, works pretty well, lasts about average amount... I've had a big bottle and it's lasted me over a year so far, and I toy every other day or so.

Cumlube sometimes irritates me, sometimes not. Hit or miss. Typically, anything near shark week, I just play it safe and use the organic stuff.
Hailfall

Postby Hailfall » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:23 pm

Is it normal that immediatly after I got the trackingnumber from BD I see this on the Fedex site:

Not found
This tracking number cannot be found, please check the number or contact the sender.

I always had before that the trackingnumber worked immediatly, said that it was being prepared by sender etc.. but not like this :surprised:
miss_kofuku

Postby miss_kofuku » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:25 pm

Hailfall wrote:Is it normal that immediatly after I got the trackingnumber from BD I see this on the Fedex site:

Not found
This tracking number cannot be found, please check the number or contact the sender.

I always had before that the trackingnumber worked immediatly, said that it was being prepared by sender etc.. but not like this :surprised:

That happened to me before, yes!
That just means it's very very new or there's just a bit of lag in the system!
~Kofuku, resident Goddess

Sold to: Drayco, x6black6cat6x, Kap, MattMarshall178, justahornycpl, m13t, setekh, Rambus, vixenvega, wolfstardobe, imhereforeskin
Traded with: Armomen
:blush:
Hailfall

Postby Hailfall » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:28 pm

miss_kofuku wrote:
Hailfall wrote:Is it normal that immediatly after I got the trackingnumber from BD I see this on the Fedex site:

Not found

That happened to me before, yes!
That just means it's very very new or there's just a bit of lag in the system!

Yes I panicked too early, it shows up now in the system!
reine

Postby reine » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:08 pm

Does anyone know which models are available in Mars? None of the ones I've checked so far have Mars as an option, even the models in the promo picture. :psyduck:

Did they remove it as an option due to backlog, or...?
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:14 pm

reine wrote:Does anyone know which models are available in Mars? None of the ones I've checked so far have Mars as an option, even the models in the promo picture. :psyduck:

Has anyone sent a ticket to ask? It's possible the site is messing up again.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:17 pm

reine wrote:Does anyone know which models are available in Mars? None of the ones I've checked so far have Mars as an option, even the models in the promo picture. :psyduck:

The color shows up if you click the drop down tab :)

Return to “General Discussion”