/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
User avatar
stuck-on-the-knot1
Posts: 2094
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:30 pm
Gender: Female/22/Pan
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Tue May 10, 2016 4:02 pm

Jasmine wrote:It's my two year anniversary on the forums today! :widesmile:

It's been fun, BD community! Thanks for the last two years of chatting together! <3

If I had more money in the dick fund I would buy a toy today to celebrate, but no luck. Sigh.

Congrats! That is so awesome! Glad to have you around and hopefully stay awhile longer!~ :widesmile:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
User avatar
lizardbreath
Posts: 3446
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:06 pm
Gender: female
Location: pgh, pa

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby lizardbreath » Tue May 10, 2016 4:10 pm

lovelyscales wrote:
Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Silicone doesn't really carry vibrations well, unfortunately :<
And I read somewhere that someone tried to drill a teenie (to give it a hole) and it basically just melted the poor thing.

As amazing as it sounds, it probably wouldn't be anything all that exciting ;~;

Thanks for replying. That would make sense why so many vibrators that have silicone just have a thin layer over plastic then. I wonder if that is why they no longer do vibe cavities on FB toys.

Melted it? Dang :surprised:. I almost got a little squirt to try this with. Glad I decided against that then.

It won't melt

But it might tear

Bummer about it damping vibration, though
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
User avatar
Samson
Posts: 4037
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:04 am
Gender: Trans Male
Location: USA

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Samson » Tue May 10, 2016 4:25 pm

I do hope one day BD revams the tentacle. I have all 3 sizes now, but what I truly crave is a big ol' tentacle with a CT.
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
User avatar
HungryStray
Posts: 1449
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:58 am

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby HungryStray » Tue May 10, 2016 4:51 pm

Samson wrote:I do hope one day BD revams the tentacle. I have all 3 sizes now, but what I truly crave is a big ol' tentacle with a CT.

I'm down for a revamp or even ANOTHER form of tentacle. Tentacles are a lot like any other sexy time organ and come in many shapes and sizes. Full steam on the tentacle train.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
User avatar
Fae Fantase
Posts: 3805
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:29 pm
Gender: Female/20's/love for all genders

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Fae Fantase » Tue May 10, 2016 5:21 pm

HungryStray wrote:
Samson wrote:I do hope one day BD revams the tentacle. I have all 3 sizes now, but what I truly crave is a big ol' tentacle with a CT.

I'm down for a revamp or even ANOTHER form of tentacle. Tentacles are a lot like any other sexy time organ and come in many shapes and sizes. Full steam on the tentacle train.

Another form would be great. I like the current tentacle except how heavy the base is on the large not sure about medium. There's so much that can be done with tentacle design.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
HurricaneLane
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:37 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Too far north

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby HurricaneLane » Tue May 10, 2016 5:26 pm

So after being evacuated and so on, people are now sharing funny stories about their escapes, things they brought, etc. There is a picture of a dildo that somebody had dropped in the street. I can't tell what the design is, but maybe somebody here does?

https://vice-images.vice.com/images/con ... t-quality=

Some pretty funny stuff all over the place.
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Samson
Posts: 4037
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:04 am
Gender: Trans Male
Location: USA

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Samson » Tue May 10, 2016 5:47 pm

lovelyscales wrote:
HungryStray wrote:
Samson wrote:I do hope one day BD revams the tentacle. I have all 3 sizes now, but what I truly crave is a big ol' tentacle with a CT.

I'm down for a revamp or even ANOTHER form of tentacle. Tentacles are a lot like any other sexy time organ and come in many shapes and sizes. Full steam on the tentacle train.

Another form would be great. I like the current tentacle except how heavy the base is on the large not sure about medium. There's so much that can be done with tentacle design.

The bulkyness of the base doesn't bother me as much as the curve making it very challenging to using some of the lower part of the toy.
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
User avatar
Niah
Posts: 3326
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:25 am
Gender: Genderfluid

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Niah » Tue May 10, 2016 5:56 pm

lovelyscales wrote:
HungryStray wrote:
Samson wrote:I do hope one day BD revams the tentacle. I have all 3 sizes now, but what I truly crave is a big ol' tentacle with a CT.

I'm down for a revamp or even ANOTHER form of tentacle. Tentacles are a lot like any other sexy time organ and come in many shapes and sizes. Full steam on the tentacle train.

Another form would be great. I like the current tentacle except how heavy the base is on the large not sure about medium. There's so much that can be done with tentacle design.


I've had a vague interest in the tentacle, but I haven't developed a strong enough interest to want to buy one. That being said, I'd be down for a few different designs. Ones with the same texture as the current tentacle, but differently shaped, and then maybe a slicker one or something like that.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
User avatar
Jhyllah
Posts: 118
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:28 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Jhyllah » Wed May 11, 2016 8:23 pm

Not sure if this is really the best place to ask but I didn't know where else to put this, nor want to make a whole new thread so here goes.

Are customs open right now or no? Because I hear about people ordering customs recently but I have also seen people saying things like "I'll order it when customs open back up". I want to ticket asking about if they can do a certain coloration on a toy and how much it would cost, but I'm kind of scared I'll just get a "oh customs aren't open ask again later".

Additionally, I was wondering if, when you ask about pricing and if a toy idea is possible to make, you are obligated to buy said toy or if you can just kind of put a pin in it. I know this may seem like an obvious "well of course not", but at the same time it would seem kind of weird to ask twice about a toy being made and I'm sure they don't keep unfifilled requests on file so I dunno.

After buying only secondhand and ready-made, customs are confusing and a little scary :mystery:
Female || Bi/Pansexual || MLP Fandom || Digital Artist || Classical Musician || 7 Insertables || 2 Accessories || 3 Teenies
My List
User avatar
Lipton
Posts: 747
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:24 am
Gender: Male
Location: Germany

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Lipton » Wed May 11, 2016 8:36 pm

Jhyllah wrote:Not sure if this is really the best place to ask but I didn't know where else to put this, nor want to make a whole new thread so here goes.

Are customs open right now or no? Because I hear about people ordering customs recently but I have also seen people saying things like "I'll order it when customs open back up". I want to ticket asking about if they can do a certain coloration on a toy and how much it would cost, but I'm kind of scared I'll just get a "oh customs aren't open ask again later".

Additionally, I was wondering if, when you ask about pricing and if a toy idea is possible to make, you are obligated to buy said toy or if you can just kind of put a pin in it. I know this may seem like an obvious "well of course not", but at the same time it would seem kind of weird to ask twice about a toy being made and I'm sure they don't keep unfifilled requests on file so I dunno.

After buying only secondhand and ready-made, customs are confusing and a little scary :mystery:

You just configurate them like you want and put them into your cart, you will get a price quote.
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
User avatar
katze
Posts: 2257
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:05 pm
Gender: female/idc
Location: CA

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby katze » Wed May 11, 2016 8:37 pm

Jhyllah wrote:Not sure if this is really the best place to ask but I didn't know where else to put this, nor want to make a whole new thread so here goes.

Are customs open right now or no? Because I hear about people ordering customs recently but I have also seen people saying things like "I'll order it when customs open back up". I want to ticket asking about if they can do a certain coloration on a toy and how much it would cost, but I'm kind of scared I'll just get a "oh customs aren't open ask again later".

Additionally, I was wondering if, when you ask about pricing and if a toy idea is possible to make, you are obligated to buy said toy or if you can just kind of put a pin in it. I know this may seem like an obvious "well of course not", but at the same time it would seem kind of weird to ask twice about a toy being made and I'm sure they don't keep unfifilled requests on file so I dunno.

After buying only secondhand and ready-made, customs are confusing and a little scary :mystery:


I'm assuming they never closed, I ordered a custom the other day. Sent in a ticket for specific colors and everything.

And no, you aren't obligated to buy it :stick: I sent in my ticket about a week prior to actually buying the toy, and Elise (i think that was their name) basically put the ticket on hold until I ordered it and set up my order number and everything with them.
Image

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
User avatar
kt~
Posts: 1991
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:04 am
Gender: Female
Location: MD, USA

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby kt~ » Wed May 11, 2016 9:05 pm

Jhyllah wrote:Not sure if this is really the best place to ask but I didn't know where else to put this, nor want to make a whole new thread so here goes.

Are customs open right now or no? Because I hear about people ordering customs recently but I have also seen people saying things like "I'll order it when customs open back up". I want to ticket asking about if they can do a certain coloration on a toy and how much it would cost, but I'm kind of scared I'll just get a "oh customs aren't open ask again later".

Additionally, I was wondering if, when you ask about pricing and if a toy idea is possible to make, you are obligated to buy said toy or if you can just kind of put a pin in it. I know this may seem like an obvious "well of course not", but at the same time it would seem kind of weird to ask twice about a toy being made and I'm sure they don't keep unfifilled requests on file so I dunno.

After buying only secondhand and ready-made, customs are confusing and a little scary :mystery:

Customs aren't closed, but they have eliminated and restricted a lot of color options. People are just hoping those custom options will come back, that's all.
You can ticket them with your custom idea, if it's not possible then they'll tell you no, but if they can do it then you can just order it.
You aren't obligated to buy the toy if you just ask if they can do a certain custom order.
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
Raal
Posts: 142
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:54 am
Gender: Male

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Raal » Fri May 13, 2016 2:38 am

Got my xl medium mars colored austin in yesterday. in my house light its more brown that i imagined it'd be, still quite red but not AS red as i was expecting. Sliiiiightly disappointed with the color not being as red as i thought it was (might not have bit the bullet for the custom if i knew it wasn't as red as i thought), but eh, toys totally worth it even if i am going to need warmup before i try to take that damnable knot
User avatar
Niah
Posts: 3326
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:25 am
Gender: Genderfluid

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Niah » Fri May 13, 2016 6:59 am

Slasher Silver does look appealing, but I'm thinking I'm going to wait. I want to get a Nova and a Clayton at some point. I'm still leaning towards Clayton in Peridot, which means waiting till August (don't want to pay the full price to get it now and I don't mind waiting). As for Nova, I'm thinking of Steampunk Stud for him. He still supports highlights, so I'm pretty sure he can support the color swap. The main thing is ticketing CS to ask about the cost and how to order it. Those two are about the only toys left on my list that I'd like to have. Maybe a Trent, but I'm not too strongly pressured to get him.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
User avatar
vixenvega
Posts: 1833
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:04 am

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby vixenvega » Fri May 13, 2016 7:05 am

Niah wrote:Slasher Silver does look appealing, but I'm thinking I'm going to wait. I want to get a Nova and a Clayton at some point. I'm still leaning towards Clayton in Peridot, which means waiting till August (don't want to pay the full price to get it now and I don't mind waiting). As for Nova, I'm thinking of Steampunk Stud for him. He still supports highlights, so I'm pretty sure he can support the color swap. The main thing is ticketing CS to ask about the cost and how to order it. Those two are about the only toys left on my list that I'd like to have. Maybe a Trent, but I'm not too strongly pressured to get him.


If you ticket about the cost of Nova in Steampunk will you let us know what it costs? I'm considering ordering a M Nova in that color as well. I plan on ordering a Peridot Pretzal in August and was going to order them together.
User avatar
Sythorn
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:19 am
Gender: Male
Location: Missouri

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Sythorn » Fri May 13, 2016 7:17 am

Raal wrote:Got my xl medium mars colored austin in yesterday. in my house light its more brown that i imagined it'd be, still quite red but not AS red as i was expecting. Sliiiiightly disappointed with the color not being as red as i thought it was (might not have bit the bullet for the custom if i knew it wasn't as red as i thought), but eh, toys totally worth it even if i am going to need warmup before i try to take that damnable knot


I ordered a custom Vasu that arrived over the weekend. It contained the Mars coloration and I had a similar reaction. It wasn't nearly as red as the promotional pictured indicated. Also, there seems to be black swirls in the promo pics that aren't in my toy. I even ticketed BD, thinking they gave me the wrong color. I've since fallen in love with it, but the color is not at all as I imagined.
User avatar
Niah
Posts: 3326
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:25 am
Gender: Genderfluid

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Niah » Fri May 13, 2016 10:29 am

vixenvega wrote:
Niah wrote:Slasher Silver does look appealing, but I'm thinking I'm going to wait. I want to get a Nova and a Clayton at some point. I'm still leaning towards Clayton in Peridot, which means waiting till August (don't want to pay the full price to get it now and I don't mind waiting). As for Nova, I'm thinking of Steampunk Stud for him. He still supports highlights, so I'm pretty sure he can support the color swap. The main thing is ticketing CS to ask about the cost and how to order it. Those two are about the only toys left on my list that I'd like to have. Maybe a Trent, but I'm not too strongly pressured to get him.


If you ticket about the cost of Nova in Steampunk will you let us know what it costs? I'm considering ordering a M Nova in that color as well. I plan on ordering a Peridot Pretzal in August and was going to order them together.


I actually just chatted with Elise and she quoted me that it would be a $30 custom color. So tack that onto the medium's cost and there you go. I'm actually happy about the cost since that's what a custom fade would cost, and she says to order a custom fade (leave color options blank) and then ticket with the order number. I'm definitely waiting till August as well and I'm hoping I'll have the funds since I'm not sure what Peridot on a medium Clayton will run as (the color will be at least $10, I'm sure). The only way I wouldn't do one or both of them would be if I see one with the right specs and in colors I like in adoptions.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
User avatar
vixenvega
Posts: 1833
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:04 am

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby vixenvega » Fri May 13, 2016 10:56 am

Niah wrote: :words:


Thank you! I figured it'd be treated as a fade, but it's nice to have confirmation.

That would be excellent if Peridot is only $10 :bugeyed:
User avatar
Phelvia
Posts: 1349
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:01 am
Gender: I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Phelvia » Fri May 13, 2016 12:39 pm

Anyone have any idea why BD stopped doing announcements for their things? :unamused:
User avatar
HungryStray
Posts: 1449
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:58 am

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby HungryStray » Fri May 13, 2016 12:53 pm

Phelvia wrote:Anyone have any idea why BD stopped doing announcements for their things? :unamused:

Absolutely. I reckon they are tired of announcing things here and getting shit on. The salt has tuned down a decent degree from a few weeks ago, but a lot of folks are still in their pessimistic stage, and trying to appeal to a crowd you can't please seems like self punishment to me, so they are probably allowing us to figure it out for ourselves for awhile. To be fair to them, if you were referencing that they hadn't said anything about Friday the 13th, it's probably because it's been around for quite awhile, newer things get the limelight to spark conversations and theories, the old ones show up on the main page where most of us are likely to look once a day or so.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests