/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Rainbow Dasher

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:29 am

BorisLover wrote:Probably a stupid question, but how do you people get your toys nice and warm before use (besides boiling in a pot) ?
Also is it safe to put a bottle waterbased lube inside a mug of hot water or wil it cause it to go watery?

I soak my toys in very warm water for about twenty minutes or so, sometimes I have a container full of warm water (and toys) by the bedside, to keep them warm as I go. You can soak the bottle of lube in warm/hot water, but it does make it pretty runny.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
BorisLover

Postby BorisLover » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:46 am

Thankyou this is very helpful
And yeah my cumlube does that during the summer (when ive stupidly left it on the dresser) so i dont want to ruin a good expensive one.
Avatar made by Drazard ! ~ Happily Claimed ~ ♡
AriesCat

Postby AriesCat » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:07 am

Last night I dreamed that my order arrived early, and it said in big letters BAD DRAGON Winston's Tail so in the dream I was wondering how I got sent a tail and not my nox and the packaging was wrong. And then it had an angry note from Bad Dragon that I owed something like $30,500 and I just kept flailing that "Script errors! Those are script errors! I did not buy a thirty thousand dollar dong!"
► Show Spoiler
Willow

Postby Willow » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:19 pm

EvL wrote:Next gen is AMAZING- but you have to get past the first season, heh, first season was pretty cheesy, but then the actors and writers really found their stride.

Yup, I've watched TOS, TNG, DS9, and VOY (not Enterprise). Agreed about the first season. I don't like seeing Riker without the facial hair... he just doesn't look right. And Data... WTF? Just WTF? Just look at first goddamn episode. For fucks sake, man.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
19Hottie

Postby 19Hottie » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:21 pm

Willow wrote:Yup, I've watched TOS, TNG, DS9, and VOY (not Enterprise). Agreed about the first season. I don't like seeing Riker without the facial hair... he just doesn't look right. And Data... WTF? Just WTF? Just look at first goddamn episode. For fucks sake, man.

Really? Another trekkie? I saw Star Trek beginning with 6+ years and well uhm just love it.! Although the german translation (as I am german) is not always the best I had the chance to see all episodes in english once or twice again :)

:nerdy: the bad dragoneers... kind people!
Bavaria - male - when u need a wiener as thick as your arm, who you gonna call? Bad dragon!
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:45 pm

AriesCat wrote:Last night I dreamed that my order arrived early, and it said in big letters BAD DRAGON Winston's Tail so in the dream I was wondering how I got sent a tail and not my nox and the packaging was wrong. And then it had an angry note from Bad Dragon that I owed something like $30,500 and I just kept flailing that "Script errors! Those are script errors! I did not buy a thirty thousand dollar dong!"

Sorry for laughing but that;s an amazing dream lmfao Image
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:37 pm

I am making a public promise here on the forums that my very next paycheck will go towards a PO box and new toy(s)! It has been too damn long since I've gotten a toy (excluding BDSM stuff and eggs) I need a new toy be it dildo or penetrable! So, this is a public promise to myself, my next paycheck is exclusively for dongs/vags!
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:59 pm

BorisLover wrote:Probably a stupid question, but how do you people get your toys nice and warm before use (besides boiling in a pot) ?
Also is it safe to put a bottle waterbased lube inside a mug of hot water or wil it cause it to go watery?

I wrap my toys in a heating pad when I want to warm them. I've tried in hot water and it definitely works, but with the heating pad I don't have to get out my big stock pot or turn on the stove.

For the lube, I just tuck it into the heating pad next to the toy. I don't notice it get any runnier when I heat it, but some other forumites have noticed that. Maybe it varies from batch to batch.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:06 pm

Tempest wrote:Maybe it varies from batch to batch.

It seems to. I got two bottles of clear lube at the same time (one in a normal bottle, the other in a travel bottle) and one was nice and thick like normal CL the other was pretty much water :/
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
BorisLover

Postby BorisLover » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:57 am

So i think ive decided after all that waiting and planning , that i really dont like how my pretzel turned out and will probably sell him and get another one in a colour i know ill like (i.e. a stock colour or an adopt)
I think im done with customs from BD. Not really their fault im just not good at coordinating colours when its not a fade.
Avatar made by Drazard ! ~ Happily Claimed ~ ♡
Niah

Postby Niah » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:17 pm

Might have done some impulse buys, lol (had a slightly shit day). I think I might look over my collection and see about selling some that I don't use. I have a small/3 Crackers (feels like a 5) that gets pretty much no use now; he's fairly lovely, but me and that printer texture do not mix too well. I have better thrusting toys now. There's that medium/5 Clayton I just got a bit ago and have yet to use. I might try one use with him, but I already pretty much know that he's not going to work for me (too firm since his measurements on his page are off and he's way bigger than I though he'd be). Have a onesize/5 Portside that I might sell too at some point (though I want to see if I can better use him, because rubbing does feel nice with those ridges). I have some chores to do tomorrow, but I might see if I can go through my collection and definitively say which ones stay and which ones need better homes, lol.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:17 pm

L Stan is actually a little bit smaller than I expected from the measurements. That's not a bad thing at all, I was a little worried that I'd bitten off more than I could chew. He's perfect for when I want something bigger than L Scorn but I'm not feeling up to XL Apollo (which, I think, is my limit... not that I'm not going to try to go bigger, I'm just not sure it's happening). And the shape, I thought the shape was sexy just from the pictures, but actually holding him in my hands... unf. Can't wait to feel that big blunt head pop in.

L Nox is exactly what I expected in the size department, but he's even more gorgeous up close and personal. All those textures are amazing. And the Night Drake color is so pretty.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
katze

Postby katze » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:32 pm

I need to work on writing reviews for the toys I haven't yet. I'm leaning towards fenrir, but I'm willing to accept recommendations.

Which toy should I review next? Small xar, medium fenrir, portside, or medium crash?

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:39 pm

katze wrote:I need to work on writing reviews for the toys I haven't yet. I'm leaning towards fenrir, but I'm willing to accept recommendations.

Which toy should I review next? Small xar, medium fenrir, portside, or medium crash?

Portside! Seems like there's not a lot of reviews for him (or maybe I've just missed them).
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
ChaosRed

Postby ChaosRed » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:28 am

katze wrote:I need to work on writing reviews for the toys I haven't yet. I'm leaning towards fenrir, but I'm willing to accept recommendations.

Don't know much about any of these, but I'd wanna hear more about either portside or xar.
So I've started writing for the internet! Check it out: https://aconversations.wordpress.com/
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:50 am

I really need to STOP looking at adoptions when I am broke. Haha.
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:52 am

Portside for sure!!!

(also sorry for doublepost)

I really need to get on to reviewing my Snow Leopard??? Like...it's kinda weird. I never really put off a review before. It's not that I didn't like the toy it's just...don't wanna put forth all that effort for no one to care. :laugh:
ChaosRed

Postby ChaosRed » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:57 am

Vitani wrote:

Portside for sure!!!

I really need to get on to reviewing my Snow Leopard??? Like...it's kinda weird. I never really put off a review before. It's not that I didn't like the toy it's just...don't wanna put forth all that effort for no one to care. :laugh:

For what it's worth, I'm interested in the Snow Leopard. Kinda got put off getting one since it's only in one size and I'm not sure I could handle it as I am now.
So I've started writing for the internet! Check it out: https://aconversations.wordpress.com/
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:07 am

ChaosRed wrote:
Vitani wrote:

Portside for sure!!!

For what it's worth, I'm interested in the Snow Leopard. Kinda got put off getting one since it's only in one size and I'm not sure I could handle it as I am now.

He's definitely bigger than even I anticipated, so I feel ya LOL. I can handle him easier than I can handle my medium Nox though even though they are relatively the same size. Just gotta be careful not to go too deep too fast...or he can poke my cervix a bit too much if I'm not ready....but you wouldn't have that same problem as me. xD
ChaosRed

Postby ChaosRed » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:10 am

Vitani wrote:
He's definitely bigger than even I anticipated, so I feel ya LOL. I can handle him easier than I can handle my medium Nox though even though they are relatively the same size. Just gotta be careful not to go too deep too fast...or he can poke my cervix a bit too much if I'm not ready....but you wouldn't have that same problem as me. xD

Fair, but having something somewhat comparable would be helpful. That and I'm not always the only one I shop for and she would definitely not like the cervix-bumping.

Return to “General Discussion”