/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Dorito

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Dorito » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:33 pm

HungryStray wrote:I think last time they were $60 for 3. I actually like this deal better and I wouldn't mind more slugs but I don't think I can justify getting them with Christmas right around the corner. :(

Ohhh... Yeah, that's a LOT for what are basically just decorations/squishies. I don't know if it's because of the silicone they use that drives up the cost, but it's hard for me to justify it too, even though I'd like some. :sniffing:
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:02 pm

Vitani wrote:Yeah, it was 3 last time, but it was also more expensive...I like that they did it this way, it shows that they listened to us, because many people wanted them but couldn't afford dropping that much at a time for them.

It might have been $50 last time? Either way more expensive but, you got three. I think this way is much, much better though.

They feel much more like an add on item. Which if I could afford an order it would be something I'd add on to it for the fun. So I'm happy they listened too!
Willow

Postby Willow » Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:29 pm

dasadevil wrote:Sorry about the slugs! I'm fixing that right now! ;.;

Edit: http://bad-dragon.com/products/spookyslug

Try this link!

Thanks Dasa!
So I bought a pack of slugs. Sorry, make that 2. Sorry, I mean three. Sorry, make that... no, no, three is right. I just couldn't stop myself. I WAS going to order a Sophia, but that can wait now. But I did snatch a Janine keychain... get it? Snatch?
*smack hand* Bad Willow, bad.
Also some teenies. And a bottle of cumlube.
This is one of the few times I didn't actually get a toy with my order. Quite possibly the only time.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:22 pm

I got a message that the toys I shipped to Australia made it safely along with the dice sets. Big sigh of relief :widesmile:! I don't think I'll ever ship to other countries again unless the person wants to pay the extra exorbitant amount to get tracking. I was on edge the whole time hoping it would arrive safely.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Kisa

Postby Kisa » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:03 am

Is it just me, or does Pearce's dildo remind you of Iron Bull in Dragon Age?
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
NaughtyMewMew

Postby NaughtyMewMew » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:46 am

Slugs were $50 for three last time, so this time is a bit cheaper. I caved and ordered a set. -_- Hoping we get different colors than last time. No reason at all that they CAN'T do other colors. They could just do Frankenpour style mixes of whatever colors they're using for other orders. Variety is never bad.
Is finally the proud and pleasured owner of Zalkin, the adopted Anthro Dragon! v1
Order #8465
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:55 am

Kisa wrote:Is it just me, or does Pearce's dildo remind you of Iron Bull in Dragon Age?

I've got a Flint for him, but yes, Pearce would be a perfect fit for our beloved Bull!
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:10 am

Sloppy seconds look really cool on Apollo!
► Show Spoiler
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:53 pm

Akanisen wrote:Sloppy seconds look really cool on Apollo!
► Show Spoiler

That's Enchanted Apple!
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
DoorsofDurin

Postby DoorsofDurin » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:59 pm

Kisa wrote:Is it just me, or does Pearce's dildo remind you of Iron Bull in Dragon Age?

Yup, he looks exactly like fanart of The Iron Bull's dick. :misc2: :widesmile:
Collection and wishes under spoiler.
► Show Spoiler
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:00 pm

blushingkitten wrote:
► Show Spoiler

That's Enchanted Apple!

It is! I saw that one yesterday but I didn't recognize it as Enchanted Apple right away. I thought it looked like carved watermelon. :widesmile: I don't like red and green together that much, but I do like how it looks on this guy.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:01 pm

blushingkitten wrote:
► Show Spoiler

That's Enchanted Apple!

Yes, but the drip effect is still known as SS.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:04 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:
► Show Spoiler

That's Enchanted Apple!

I think they were just pointing out that this sloppy seconds happens to be Enchanted Apple (which includes sloppy seconds). Nobody was arguing about it having sloppy seconds.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:15 pm

^ It's extremely hard to tell (for me) what they meant, actually.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:21 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:^ It's extremely hard to tell (for me) what they meant, actually.

Eh, I wouldn't worry about it. Since Enchanted Apple includes Sloppy Seconds, there's no reason (for me) to think anything else. However, sometimes it can be difficult to be sure, especially over text. I just wanted to point out that it's all good here! :misc3:
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:45 pm

Amaranthe wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:
That's Enchanted Apple!

I think they were just pointing out that this sloppy seconds happens to be Enchanted Apple (which includes sloppy seconds). Nobody was arguing about it having sloppy seconds.

I did mean what Amaranthe said, yes. I'm not one to argue about the color or naming of said coloring, anyways, I was just pointing out that it was one of the festive colors. That's all. :)

Thanks for clarifying what I meant, Amaranthe! Appreciate it!
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Willow

Postby Willow » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:09 pm

NaughtyMewMew wrote:Slugs were $50 for three last time, so this time is a bit cheaper. I caved and ordered a set. -_- Hoping we get different colors than last time. No reason at all that they CAN'T do other colors. They could just do Frankenpour style mixes of whatever colors they're using for other orders. Variety is never bad.

If that's the case then they are not cheaper... or at least not per slug. 3 at $50, a slug comes around $16.67. But in this promotion you only get 2 for $35, so each slug is $17.50. Yeah, roughly a dollar difference, not a big deal, but thought I'd mention it.

,,, and I bought 3 packs.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:24 pm

blushingkitten wrote:
Amaranthe wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:

I did mean what Amaranthe said, yes. I'm not one to argue about the color or naming of said coloring, anyways, I was just pointing out that it was one of the festive colors. That's all. :)

Thanks for clarifying what I meant, Amaranthe! Appreciate it!

:misc3: :blush:
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:42 pm

Geez why am I always the one to start something :psyduck:

The only reason I called it sloppy seconds was because A) I couldn't remember the name of that specific color scheme, and B) because, like stated above, it is a type of sloppy seconds so I figured I'd just say sloppy seconds since I'm betting most of them will end up like that.
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:04 pm

Akanisen wrote:Geez why am I always the one to start something :psyduck:

The only reason I called it sloppy seconds was because A) I couldn't remember the name of that specific color scheme, and B) because, like stated above, it is a type of sloppy seconds so I figured I'd just say sloppy seconds since I'm betting most of them will end up like that.

Don't worry, it was just a little bit of a misunderstanding, no big deal! I think we're all on the same page now. The important thing here is that Apollo sports sloppy seconds of whatever color very well! :widesmile: Could you imagine what spooky seconds would look like if you got an Apollo that glowed a color different from spooky seconds?? :misc2: :bugeyed:

Return to “General Discussion”