/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Rainbow Dasher

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:06 pm

I'm still waiting to see what the next Zodiac colours will be, too, especially Saturn. If it's pretty enough (and they'll do it on Elden) I'll probably nab one at that time.

Edit: Oh, moon is already released:
http://bad-dragon.com/sales/zodiac2016-moon

For those who keep track (or who don't mind going back and looking) based on how often the colours switch, when do you think we'll see the moon/Saturn colour, and then Saturn?
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Mettaton

Postby Mettaton » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
kt~ wrote:
Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:*sigh*
After yet another lackluster session, I decided I'm going to sell quite a few of my toys.
Love the to death, but I'm just in a point of my life where sex/masturbation just doesn't feel good for me.
*sigh*

Me too, honestly. Things used to feel good but now I barely ever use my toys and they just feel meh when I do.

And I don't masturbate or do anything sexy anymore because I hate my fetishes so much and I hate being basically asexual towards real people.

And on top of that I have my period 90% of the time now (which has never been the case for me in my life, I don't know what's wrong with my body) which makes it hard to find a time to toy when I don't feel like gross shit.

I'll probably still keep them since it can be hard for me to get rid of my stuff and I like a lot of them aesthetically.

Oh well...rant over. All my hobbies go in and out for me so this is to be expected.

I'm sorry to hear that :<
I haven't had a period in like..4 or 5 years? Come to find out, the meds I was taking for my endo basically was putting me through menopause.
But that, topped with antidepressents=0 sex drive.
And when I DO go for it. It just....doesn't FEEL good? Like it feels good but not sexually?
Idk how to explain it.
I feel you with the fetish things. Sometimes I get off to something, then feel horrible so just don't for a while. To me it's not so much I'm disgusted or anything, it's more like a "god, why can't I just be normal like everyone else?" :unamused:

going to try and replace my med tongue with a small and sell two more toys and just keep the ones I KNOW work for me and feel good, and be done i guess. Nothing against BD or anything like that, just my broken crotch :eyeroll:

I am having these issues too. My first partner abused me sexually for about a year and a half, which has lead to issues nearly a decade later. I thought I let it go, I thought I just had a "low drive" but I know that's not the case because I was fine before that. I'm currently with a therapist, and on medication (which, as mentioned, kills any drive) and honestly? I am hoping that the toys will help re-kindle something in me. I have had fun playing with my one in the past, and I'm hoping that these new ones will help me re-explore my sexuality.

Lately I have just not been in the mood at. all. But I am going to really try to get myself there. Also, making sure I'm getting to the root of the issue so that hopefully this won't be an issue for too many more years. I do have a bit of an attraction to my toys as far as their looks go, which helps me get into it a bit more once I get started.

Like you said, it feels good, but not like, sexually. My first session with my Echo was fantastic. I didn't orgasm but I freaking loved it. The second (and last time to date) I used him, it felt nice, but I wasn't like "omg yes" as I was the first time. I hate feeling this way.
♥ ~ You really showed everyone your heart. Why don't I show you mine? ~ ♥
Female/Married/Straight/Definitely Not A Killer Robot

~ Toys I Own ~
Bruiser Fusion Sm/5 ~ Bruiser Fusion Sm/5 ~ Meng OS/5 ~ Meng OS/8 ~ Crash Sm/3 ~ Spritz Sm/5 ~ Echo Sm/5 ~ Sleipnir Sm/5 ~ Nox Sm/3 ~ Apollo Sm/5 ~ Echo Mini/5 ~ Gryphon Sm/5 ~ (Waiting On -->) ~ Kage OS/3 ~Dragon's Tongue Sm/8 ~ Chance Unflared Sm/1
kt~

Postby kt~ » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:22 pm

I'm sorry to hear that :<
I haven't had a period in like..4 or 5 years? Come to find out, the meds I was taking for my endo basically was putting me through menopause.
But that, topped with antidepressents=0 sex drive.
And when I DO go for it. It just....doesn't FEEL good? Like it feels good but not sexually?
Idk how to explain it.
I feel you with the fetish things. Sometimes I get off to something, then feel horrible so just don't for a while. To me it's not so much I'm disgusted or anything, it's more like a "god, why can't I just be normal like everyone else?" :unamused:

going to try and replace my med tongue with a small and sell two more toys and just keep the ones I KNOW work for me and feel good, and be done i guess. Nothing against BD or anything like that, just my broken crotch :eyeroll:

See I'm not on any medications right now so idk what the problem is :unamused: other than just my mood shit and shame and stuff. But none of that is anything new, my moods have been all over the place since long before I had toys :mystery:
I was on an antidepressant from last December-March, and at first it made me feel numb while toying, but then that went away after about a month. I got off the med eventually though because of other really disruptive side effects.

But like ever since this has been happening (not enjoying sessions), it doesn't feel worth it to me to get out all my toys and get them ready and then clean up afterwards. So I just don't.

My toybox being basically full is probably another signal for me to stop buying toys :laugh: nowhere else to go with them.
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:10 pm

Toying and to a lesser extent my sex drive altogether are cyclical for me - sometimes I'm not feeling it for weeks or even months on end, but eventually the desire comes back. I miss it when I haven't toyed in a while, but I know from experience there's not much point in trying if I can't get in the mood. Stress and fatigue are mood killers like nothing else. I'm starting to get into the upswing and I'm trying to keep it going, because it's nice having it back.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Mettaton

Postby Mettaton » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:51 am

Mettaton wrote: :misc8:

Ah, I'm sorry to hear that too :crying:
But yeah, I ended up getting my first toy after I was put on different meds and my sex drive came back a little! After that, and I was put back on my old meds, my drive died but I kept buying toys hoping to kinda rekindle that feeling :sniffing:

I hope you can get past the things that happened and you can finally enjoy these things again :misc2:

I'm hoping now that medical marijuana has been legalized in my state, while I'll be using it for pain management, that it will help with depression to the point I won't have to take meds every day and maybe my drive will come back, along with other things.

Thanks for the response ;; <3 In a way, it's nice (but also very sad) to know that other people understand what I'm going through. Did having the toys help you kind of get into it a bit more? Looking forward to them coming in the mail has helped, and honestly? It keeps the image of sexual stuff in the forefront of my mind, which I -think- has been helping a bit. It's interesting, because I get the same response to horniness as I do to anxiety from my medication. I guess because both of them are heightened states of alertness and my medication is like "no no, calm down" The last time I toyed I could feel this happening and it really pulled me out of it. Did you feel this sort of thing?

~ Toys I Own ~
Bruiser Fusion Sm/5 ~ Bruiser Fusion Sm/5 ~ Meng OS/5 ~ Meng OS/8 ~ Crash Sm/3 ~ Spritz Sm/5 ~ Echo Sm/5 ~ Sleipnir Sm/5 ~ Nox Sm/3 ~ Apollo Sm/5 ~ Echo Mini/5 ~ Gryphon Sm/5 ~ (Waiting On -->) ~ Kage OS/3 ~Dragon's Tongue Sm/8 ~ Chance Unflared Sm/1
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:05 pm

there is a xl scorn in adoptions that is beautiful http://assets.bad-dragon.com/images/inv ... 30543e.JPG
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Mettaton

Postby Mettaton » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:19 pm

Random, but not worthy of its own thread...

My husband is watching Game Grumps, a Resident Evil playthrough -- Part 12, and they are talking about shark dicks and wondering what they look like. Arin then says "I bet Bad Dragon has them" :laugh:

I knew Arin had an Elden on his shelf from back in the JonTron days of Game Grumps, but it's interesting that he still knows about Bad Dragon. Part of me thinks he actually does know that Bad Dragon has a shark but didn't want to get comments about it xD

~ Toys I Own ~
Laz

Postby Laz » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:33 am

Had to go to the hospital due to extreme back pain on Sunday. Collapsed on my way home from work (I was stupid to go in at all... only made it a few metres away from the door) and had to call an ambulance. I'm ok thank God, going in for x-rays on Thursday.

Is it bad that my main woe right now is being unable to toy? lol
Your polyamorous dragon pal! Memory like a leaky sieve! :mystery:
Kaiser

Postby Kaiser » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:50 am

Just found out sugerstar comes in lyre green, when did this happen? pretty sure that shes new otherwise i woulda snapped that one up in a heartbeat :smile: :smile:
Reviews Completed
Medium Gryphon (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33157&p=1065864#p1065864)
The Four Horsemen (Medium Bumble, Medium Chance, Rowan, Small Slepnir viewtopic.php?f=109&t=34995)
VVVV (Flared chance, tucker, sugerstar viewtopic.php?f=109&t=43844)
Duke's Lush Tush (viewtopic.php?f=109&t=46969)
Reviews In Progress
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:35 pm

Kaiser wrote:Just found out sugerstar comes in lyre green, when did this happen? pretty sure that shes new otherwise i woulda snapped that one up in a heartbeat :smile: :smile:

Lyre green has been out since the toy released. Pretty sure.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
milk

Postby milk » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:17 pm

got a soft mini pearce i traded for today and omg the pudgy balls are too fun to squish
i love how smooth the newer toys are

Kaiser wrote:Just found out sugerstar comes in lyre green, when did this happen? pretty sure that shes new otherwise i woulda snapped that one up in a heartbeat :smile: :smile:

i didnt notice it on the page until recently either. a minty green would be cute too..
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:27 pm

Laz wrote:Had to go to the hospital due to extreme back pain on Sunday. Collapsed on my way home from work (I was stupid to go in at all... only made it a few metres away from the door) and had to call an ambulance. I'm ok thank God, going in for x-rays on Thursday.

Is it bad that my main woe right now is being unable to toy? lol

Eeek!
Huge hugs
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:15 pm

Same BF deal a last year it looks like. How disappointing and lame. :( Gonna be a pass from me.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:16 pm

Nothing doing for me with the Black Friday sale; I don't like onyx black for my toys and not even that big of a discount could tempt me. The four new marbles for the weekend aren't too bad. Cunning is especially appealing as I'm a Slytherin, but I don't have any toys that I really need/want right now. Maybe a medium Vasu and a mini Flint, but I don't want either toy badly enough to want to get them right now. I think I'll pass on everything for now, sadly.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:17 pm

i was wondering if there would be a Fantastic Beast's tie in

karla-chan wrote:
RigidDreamer wrote:
karla-chan wrote:Does anyone remember if the cyber Monday had a discount off toys?

Here's last year's Cyber Monday sale page. Looks like they discounted leftover Black Friday toys by an additional 10% and offered a few custom colours for 10% off. That black/green marble looks tempting.

Oh that's great, thanks so much for finding that. I like the black and red too.

I have a Ridely in cyber green. i haven't really tried to use it. it's so much bigger than it's predecessor.
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:21 pm

Question: in the 'happy holidays' image, what is the red toy on the right? Next to the Ika. It doesn't look familiar to me at that angle and it's bothering me. XD
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:24 pm

blushingkitten wrote:Question: in the 'happy holidays' image, what is the red toy on the right? Next to the Ika. It doesn't look familiar to me at that angle and it's bothering me. XD

It's Apollo, I think!

I'm not really feeling the Black Friday sale. I thought I might try for an Apollo like last year or an Elden, but I'm going to be with family and without internet again this year. Oh well. :unamused:

I am really digging the Fantastic Beasts colors, though! :dukeretro:
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:26 pm

Amaranthe wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:Question: in the 'happy holidays' image, what is the red toy on the right? Next to the Ika. It doesn't look familiar to me at that angle and it's bothering me. XD

It's Apollo, I think!

I'm not really feeling the Black Friday sale. I thought I might try for an Apollo like last year or an Elden, but I'm going to be with family and without internet again this year. Oh well. :unamused:

I am really digging the Fantastic Beasts colors, though! :dukeretro:

Thanks! After I looked at it some more I figured it out, ha. I don't have an Apollo and have always kind of ignored it, but seeing it at that angle makes it look kinda interesting and attractive... O.O

Still won't get one on BF, though. Being on a budget isn't even enough for me to want an all black toy at a good deal, ha.
ChaosRed

Postby ChaosRed » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:27 pm

Aw What?! There's no discount on Made-to-orders? Damnit. I was kinda hoping for that.
So I've started writing for the internet! Check it out: https://aconversations.wordpress.com/
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:28 pm

are those some kind of harvest colors we will get? or Thanksgiving colors? gravy brown, sweetpotato, vegetable green...
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt

Return to “General Discussion”