/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Hailfall

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Hailfall » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:11 pm

So I am toying with getting an XL Chance (unflared) even though I was originally put off by realistic looking horse toys. But the blunt head is interesting me a lot.

Now I just wonder if I am not biting off more then I can chew. I currently have an Medium Flint and Medium Sleipnir as my largest toys and I dunno if that would too much for me.
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:26 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:*excitement intensifies*
Got another commission.
Only $30 away from a large chance on black friday, and even if I don't get anymore I can spare $30 from my current funds for one :liplick:

Ooooo girlll sounds tasty!
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:38 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
Vitani wrote:
Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:*excitement intensifies*
Got another commission.
Only $30 away from a large chance on black friday, and even if I don't get anymore I can spare $30 from my current funds for one :liplick:

Ooooo girlll sounds tasty!

Hope so!
Def. won't be an all the time toy, but maaaaaannnnnn Been wanting one ever since I got my med.

Everyone should have that one large trophy dick tho <333
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:50 pm

Shadow hound wrote:I think it's also very irritating when I click "suction cup" it puts the toys with suction cups last so it has to be clicked twice and that page is slooooooow to load.

You could just bookmark the url. Then you won't have to load the page multiple times.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
Shadow hound

Postby Shadow hound » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:00 pm

Squirrelmunk wrote:
Shadow hound wrote:I think it's also very irritating when I click "suction cup" it puts the toys with suction cups last so it has to be clicked twice and that page is slooooooow to load.

You could just bookmark the url. Then you won't have to load the page multiple times.

Ohyeah duh xD I had it bookmarked before!! After I got a new computer I forgot all about that hahaha thanks for reminding me., now I feel stupid xD
My Toys:
► Show Spoiler
Wolfcat

Postby Wolfcat » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:11 pm

Hailfall wrote:So I am toying with getting an XL Chance (unflared) even though I was originally put off by realistic looking horse toys. But the blunt head is interesting me a lot.

Now I just wonder if I am not biting off more then I can chew. I currently have an Medium Flint and Medium Sleipnir as my largest toys and I dunno if that would too much for me.

Anal or vaginal? Medium Flint's maximum thickness is similar to XL Chance. If that 9'' circumference on Flint isn't too difficult, give Chance a try. The base will be thicker than 9'', but I don't presume you're going all the way (unless it's anal.)

Vitani wrote:

Just one?
Hailfall

Postby Hailfall » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:20 pm

Wolfcat wrote:
Hailfall wrote:So I am toying with getting an XL Chance (unflared) even though I was originally put off by realistic looking horse toys. But the blunt head is interesting me a lot.

Anal or vaginal? Medium Flint's maximum thickness is similar to XL Chance. If that 9'' circumference on Flint isn't too difficult, give Chance a try. The base will be thicker than 9'', but I don't presume you're going all the way (unless it's anal.)

Vaginal, all my toys are currently all for that haha.

Sometimes Flint is a bit of a challenge but that is because of his ridges and not the circumference tbh.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:21 pm

Wolfcat wrote:
Just one?

Where would you put more than one? *looks around apartment* I think I'm out of room as it is and I don't even have 1 trophy dick yet! XD

Also, some of these bad boys and girls are uber costly; I wouldn't want more than one toy I couldn't use, taking up cash, and then space.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:31 pm

didnt we have a big ass lube info thread i got this link from it http://dangerouslilly.com/lube-guide/ and if anyone can find it can we have it pinned in the Community Help and Faq i think that would help alot of folkes out there i only say this cause there has been like 3 lube inquiries this week alone. not trying to be mean just trying to make things easier
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:34 pm

KnotyDes wrote:didnt we have a big ass lube info thread i got this link from it http://dangerouslilly.com/lube-guide/ and if anyone can find it can we have it pinned in the Community Help and Faq i think that would help alot of folkes out there i only say this cause there has been like 3 lube inquiries this week alone. not trying to be mean just trying to make things easier

I agree that a sticky would be a great idea. Maybe PM Dasa and ask? Couldn't hurt.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Wolfcat

Postby Wolfcat » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:56 pm

Hailfall wrote:Vaginal, all my toys are currently all for that haha.

Sometimes Flint is a bit of a challenge but that is because of his ridges and not the circumference tbh.

Go for it! He's big, but if you aren't planning to use the base, I think you'll be fine.

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Where would you put more than one? *looks around apartment* I think I'm out of room as it is and I don't even have 1 trophy dick yet! XD

Also, some of these bad boys and girls are uber costly; I wouldn't want more than one toy I couldn't use, taking up cash, and then space.

It was more of an inside joke :stick:. Most of my collection is composed of XLs, so any trophy dick would just be "something I might use on a good day." Well, unless I searched for something truly ridiculous (or bought an XL Stan. No way :psyduck: )
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:23 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:I agree that a sticky would be a great idea. Maybe PM Dasa and ask? Couldn't hurt.

message away hoping we can get this done
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Bluefeet

Postby Bluefeet » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:30 pm

I've been out of the loop for a while, are they still putting silicone sculpture on the shipping labels?
katze

Postby katze » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:33 pm

Bluefeet wrote:I've been out of the loop for a while, are they still putting silicone sculpture on the shipping labels?

Yep.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Bluefeet

Postby Bluefeet » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:48 pm

katze wrote:
Bluefeet wrote:I've been out of the loop for a while, are they still putting silicone sculpture on the shipping labels?

Yep.

Well, crud, no more BD toys for a while, my parents don't open my mail but I think if they saw silicone sculpture on the label, many questions would be asked. I am so not ready for that conversation.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:52 pm

Bluefeet wrote:
katze wrote:

Yep.

Well, crud, no more BD toys for a while, my parents don't open my mail but I think if they saw silicone sculpture on the label, many questions would be asked. I am so not ready for that conversation.

just use fedex only ups does the silicone sculpture thing. also fedex delivers on weekends and is faster. well for me at least
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:33 am

what are the chances of colors like last year's christmas?
is cyber monday the same as last year?

Bluefeet wrote:
katze wrote:

Yep.

there are no other ways to have "silcone sculpture" to display that is not a sex toy. to then go "it's another rubber statue, to go with my vinyal dolls" but then they would ask, right? "where did it go? can I see it? did you buy a rubber kitty? why don't you display it?"
to many questions.

and "it's medical" won't work. right?
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
Willow

Postby Willow » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:45 am

Vitani wrote:
Hope so!
Def. won't be an all the time toy, but maaaaaannnnnn Been wanting one ever since I got my med.

My trophy dick is an XL flared chance in rainbow with a cumtube though XD
Would be fun at parties to take shots out of :laugh:

Sounds nice. I have a trophy dick I don't use: XL unflared Chance. Only problem is... it's a single color, not that eye-catching.
Well... okay, maybe eye-catching to some vanilla people, but to us, not so much. I would love a rainbow or ribboned. ... where's my TARDIS?
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:50 am

My beast is out for delivery, can't wait to get out of work and charge him up! I won't be able to do a full review of him for another day or so. Being a girl sucks sometimes.
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:30 am

Vitani wrote:My beast is out for delivery, can't wait to get out of work and charge him up! I won't be able to do a full review of him for another day or so. Being a girl sucks sometimes.

I can't wait to see pictures! :O
ImageImage

Return to “General Discussion”