/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Willow

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Willow » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:44 pm

I don't know if they did this last year, but I just noticed my order has shipped. On a Saturday. I woke up early today and it wasn't shipped, and was not surprised. I guess it's to get a jump on all the orders, Still have to wait through Sunday regardless... but hopefully, it's a Monday arrival instead of a Tuesday.
Then I get a tail in me, while I dive into Sofia's waters.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Flowright

Postby Flowright » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:36 am

lovelyscales wrote:
flowright wrote:I'm hoping they lose the Austin and a few of the newer ones, actually.
The rattleyote is another one I just don't feel.

Personally I want to try Austin due to those ripples near the tip. Even if the knot leaves something to be desired being so tapered/'flat'. I adore my mini plus small Roland. Waiting for a small 3 or 5 firm with a tube to pop up in adopts as a flop/discounted on the tube cost one.

You don't see smalls with cumtubes often, even in NORMAL inventory. I wouldn't hold my breath for one.

But hey, tis' the season of Christmas wishes. Maybe one will pop up out of nowhere.....

*headdesk* Ish tired. G'night all.
Just a Subby Fluff who loves KNOTS.

Mah precious sili-cawks!
EE Silver plug, EE Motown, Large Razors, Large Clayton, XL Bruiser, Tailstretcher, Large Flint, Large Xar, Large Waterhorse, JT the Fox, EE Adolescent Wuffamute, XL Fenrir, Large Equiknot, XL Werewolf, Large Flint(soft), EE Charlie (soft, eeeeee it's so soft! <3)
XL Rex the Sheperd(soft, I LURVES YOU!<3)
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:48 am

lovelyscales wrote:
KatieCD wrote:I wouldnt be surprised if they got rid of a few older models since a lot of new ones came out this year. Also I hope they make full releases for Mountain Drake, Kage, and the Demon Dick!

Yes! Been wanting a small or mini Mountain Drake since it came out. Would be nice to have a small or mini of their Kage plus Anthro Snow Leopard too.

flowright wrote:I'm hoping they lose the Austin and a few of the newer ones, actually.
The rattleyote is another one I just don't feel.

Personally I want to try Austin due to those ripples near the tip. Even if the knot leaves something to be desired being so tapered/'flat'. I adore my mini plus small Roland. Waiting for a small 3 or 5 firm with a tube to pop up in adopts as a flop/discounted on the tube cost one.

even though i am neurotic on how many things i am allowed to have. I'm still thinking I want a Mini Roland and Austin. but I'm alredy feeling like if i have 16 belts I don't wear I have to many things.

hopefully there are no pretty colors soon.
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:25 am

Lol do people actually ticket to get models removed? :(. I understand BD pulling a model for durability concerns like the way moko could easily split between the balls during cleaning, or luka at the base of the shaft... but it's pretty dour to bring up a ticket to request taking down a model. I ain't judgin' but I do have to say that I think it's dour vibes lol. I don't mind that there are a lot of models I don't personally like, because I have read much praise about many/all of the models I personally detest.

People could really learn to recognize that if the concept of what the toy is doesn't do anything for you, maybe the shape will. Even if neither of those aspects of the toy do anything for you, I am positive without a doubt that there is a group of people who will love and treasure the one they own to the end of time. It's not nice to try to marginalize preferences but do your thing I guess.

In the end I just hope BD will only pull toys if necessary because it'd be really shitty if they started worrying about stuff beyond durability/pour complications. There is a very special inclusive diversity here and I can see the reason for concern.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:00 am

i almost considerd a ridgeback, but i think people on the fourm say it has a lot of printer texture.
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
milk

Postby milk » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:16 am

Robiland wrote:Lol do people actually ticket to get models removed? :(. I understand BD pulling a model for durability concerns like the way moko could easily split between the balls during cleaning, or luka at the base of the shaft... but it's pretty dour to bring up a ticket to request taking down a model. I ain't judgin' but I do have to say that I think it's dour vibes lol. I don't mind that there are a lot of models I don't personally like, because I have read much praise about many/all of the models I personally detest.

People could really learn to recognize that if the concept of what the toy is doesn't do anything for you, maybe the shape will. Even if neither of those aspects of the toy do anything for you, I am positive without a doubt that there is a group of people who will love and treasure the one they own to the end of time. It's not nice to try to marginalize preferences but do your thing I guess.

In the end I just hope BD will only pull toys if necessary because it'd be really shitty if they started worrying about stuff beyond durability/pour complications. There is a very special inclusive diversity here and I can see the reason for concern.

i was trying to make that out from the replies here too. like..seriously people. dont waste their time with tickets asking for things to be taken down cause its ugly. an issue for some can end up feeling fantastic for others in use
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:25 am

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
Faffy the FauxFox wrote:i almost considerd a ridgeback, but i think people on the fourm say it has a lot of printer texture.

I've only ever heard good things about the ridgeback from the very little i have heard of it. But it is one of their older toys, and that's kinda a concern for me, since me and printer texture don't play nice ><;

But the shape looks too damn good for what I want it for. If I can get one on sale/flop on cyber monday or the xmas/new years sale (assuming they are going to do ANY of these) I'm going to go for it >o<

From the looks of this adoption pic, (this is a small) it looks like it does have printer texture :C Not overly bad though, it looks comparable to my small Cole which doesn't give me much problem.

http://assets.bad-dragon.com/images/inv ... 8831f5.JPG
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:33 am

Faffy the FauxFox wrote:i almost considerd a ridgeback, but i think people on the fourm say it has a lot of printer texture.

I've only ever heard good things about the ridgeback from the very little i have heard of it. But it is one of their older toys, and that's kinda a concern for me, since me and printer texture don't play nice ><;

But the shape looks too damn good for what I want it for. If I can get one on sale/flop on cyber monday or the xmas/new years sale (assuming they are going to do ANY of these) I'm going to go for it >o<

How do you feel about Kelvin? It basically looks like an updated Ridgeback.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:38 am

Squirrelmunk wrote:

How do you feel about Kelvin? It basically looks like an updated Ridgeback.

Too short and fat.
I liked the look of the ridgeback because of that spaded head, the gentle taper, thin shaft, and those subtle but most likely actually noticeable ridges. Kelvin has never really appealed to me tbh. Everyone says how good he is and I keep thinking I should try one but idk.

Feel like I would be more obliged to try Kelvin if the knot didn't sit directly on the base leaving me 0 room to tie with. That was one of the reasons I hated my werewolf so much ><
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:06 pm

Vitani wrote:Feel like I would be more obliged to try Kelvin if the knot didn't sit directly on the base leaving me 0 room to tie with. That was one of the reasons I hated my werewolf so much ><

Kelvin is a great thrusting toy but the knot really ruins it. I don't know why it's there, it's SO uncomfortable, just like the feeling the werewolf gave me. If it was just the head and a shaft with no knot it'd be perfect.
Niah

Postby Niah » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:36 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:
Vitani wrote:Feel like I would be more obliged to try Kelvin if the knot didn't sit directly on the base leaving me 0 room to tie with. That was one of the reasons I hated my werewolf so much ><

Kelvin is a great thrusting toy but the knot really ruins it. I don't know why it's there, it's SO uncomfortable, just like the feeling the werewolf gave me. If it was just the head and a shaft with no knot it'd be perfect.

I have a medium/5 Kelvin and I have trouble knotting mine as well. I love how his head and shaft feeling, but knotting doesn't work too well, and when I do actually knot him it's not very comfortable and doesn't last long. I end up using him when I want some texture and something different, but I finish with a different toy.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
dasadevil
Moon Moon

Postby dasadevil » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:43 pm

We went through and cancelled a bunch of orders so there are some 40% offs floating around ^.^

http://bad-dragon.com/inventorytoys/sho ... sc/clayton

some claytons
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:04 pm

http://bad-dragon.com/sales/backtothegrind2016
Oh it seems like they're doing a 25 percent off all inventory tomorrow! *prays to the dragon dick gods that they drop a soft large stan plz plz plz*
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:13 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:http://bad-dragon.com/sales/backtothegrind2016
Oh it seems like they're doing a 25 percent off all inventory tomorrow! *prays to the dragon dick gods that they drop a soft large stan plz plz plz*

HUZZZAH! Also free mystery gifts??? Black Friday was meh, but Cyber Monday is looking pretty great! :widesmile:
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:20 pm

dasadevil wrote:We went through and cancelled a bunch of orders so there are some 40% offs floating around ^.^

http://bad-dragon.com/inventorytoys/sho ... sc/clayton

some claytons

Double post but:
So ANY inventory toy for the Cyber Monday sale includes those guys?? Also are you allowed to reveal the free gift possibilities? :mystery:
:smilenox:
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:23 pm

Amaranthe wrote:
Arumaeruma wrote:http://bad-dragon.com/sales/backtothegrind2016

HUZZZAH! Also free mystery gifts??? Black Friday was meh, but Cyber Monday is looking pretty great! :widesmile:

Anything I would want is in the wrong firmness :crying: So I really hope they do a drop tomorrow! But I can totally understand if they're just trying to clear out what's there already.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:37 pm

I have all 3 sizes and none of them have printer texture.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Swiftfur

Postby Swiftfur » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:03 pm

Looks like i'm staying up late. 25% off and free mystery gift. :smile:
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:05 pm

Lol I cant help but feel like the extra sale on onyx black toys is an attempt to not have a repeat of last years black friday inventory sticking around for another 8 months after the sale :widesmile: 25% off black friday (or 40 for thoselast few stragglers) + 20 percent off total is priced at "get this shit outta my warehouse"
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
FoxyCatZaam

Postby FoxyCatZaam » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:40 pm

Ohhh, Cyber Monday's sale is nice! I might order depending on what's lurking in adoptions. It has to be something special to catch my eye though since I'm mainly holding out for Turquoise to start before I really plan another order.

Return to “General Discussion”