/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Arumaeruma

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:03 pm

DoorsofDurin wrote:I'd buy a Blaze flop, but I wont be home when it arrives. I can't order from the initial Blaze drop or order anything in Wintermint. Though, admittedly part of why I want Wintermint so much is because I can't have it.

I do like the shape. To me it's like a David that can go in more. I'll probably get one, I just need to wait until I'll be home for long enough to make sure I can get the package.

I would message CS if you really want one, they can hold packages last I tried.
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:04 pm

Oh damn, I really want the lights.
I ordered a medium Blaze in natural, together with a medium Chance Flared in 5th kind.

Now to wait :bugeyed:
Sitahl

Postby Sitahl » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:48 pm

Rather disappointed at how undetailed/untextured Blaze is....smooth as a whissle...even though it says he has texture. Like what? The logo that ruins the toy?

Plus, its still a shame that everything is becoming blander and sleeker, no more textured shafts or bases or sleeves, as well as getting rid of everything that made this place unique.

Thanks Mainstream.
DoorsofDurin

Postby DoorsofDurin » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:50 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:
DoorsofDurin wrote:I'd buy a Blaze flop, but I wont be home when it arrives. I can't order from the initial Blaze drop or order anything in Wintermint. Though, admittedly part of why I want Wintermint so much is because I can't have it.

I do like the shape. To me it's like a David that can go in more. I'll probably get one, I just need to wait until I'll be home for long enough to make sure I can get the package.

I would message CS if you really want one, they can hold packages last I tried.

Oh, cool. I will take another look!
Collection and wishes under spoiler.
► Show Spoiler
Kisa

Postby Kisa » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:52 pm

They put up character art for Blaze now. It looks really pokemon inspired.

Not everyone wants texture, especially for thrusters since texture slows everything down. Having some smooth toys doesn't hurt one bit.
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
Casma

Postby Casma » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:56 pm

Damn blaze should be a perfect fit for my body. Just when i thought i had every toy i wanted!

I am so glad it's not covered in texture...i really prefer the smooth toys. Totally going to pick one up in small sometime in the next few months!
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:09 pm

Blaze is alright but not for me, I personally don't like the shape at all but I know it will cater to some people. Too plain for me and again I don't like the stamp on the base but I am just going to have to accept that is is going to be on all the new toys from now on but oh well :unamused: Hoping to see Turqouise and End of the year sale eventually and hopefully it will be an actual "Sale" with some stuff a bit % off! Also, not to be mean or anything but I personally think the artwork for Blaze looks terrible :doh: When compared to all the other artwork for the toys I think it just looks out of place....What do you guys think? :psyduck:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:13 pm

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote: I personally think the artwork for Blaze looks terrible :doh: When compared to all the other artwork for the toys I think it just looks out of place....What do you guys think? :psyduck:

Since it's supposed to be reminiscent of Pokemon, similar to Sophia, I think it actually fits, for what it's supposed to be. However, I do miss the uber detailed artworks we've seen on past models. Like, I am still in love with the art for Lily for example.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Kisa

Postby Kisa » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:17 pm

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:Blaze is alright but not for me, I personally don't like the shape at all but I know it will cater to some people. Too plain for me and again I don't like the stamp on the base but I am just going to have to accept that is is going to be on all the new toys from now on but oh well :unamused: Hoping to see Turqouise and End of the year sale eventually and hopefully it will be an actual "Sale" with some stuff a bit % off! Also, not to be mean or anything but I personally think the artwork for Blaze looks terrible :doh: When compared to all the other artwork for the toys I think it just looks out of place....What do you guys think? :psyduck:

The artwork for Blaze isn't like BD's regular art, but I think they were going for something more like pokemon style artwork
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:19 pm

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:Blaze is alright but not for me, I personally don't like the shape at all but I know it will cater to some people. Too plain for me and again I don't like the stamp on the base but I am just going to have to accept that is is going to be on all the new toys from now on but oh well :unamused: Hoping to see Turqouise and End of the year sale eventually and hopefully it will be an actual "Sale" with some stuff a bit % off! Also, not to be mean or anything but I personally think the artwork for Blaze looks terrible :doh: When compared to all the other artwork for the toys I think it just looks out of place....What do you guys think? :psyduck:

I kind of agree about the artwork. The character is cute, but it seems like a bit of an afterthought like Sofia's. It does look a lot better than Sofia's, but it's just not as nice looking as some of the other artwork they've shown. It is a different style though, which is probably why it doesn't look as nice to me.
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:20 pm

Amaranthe wrote:

I kind of agree about the artwork. The character is cute, but it seems like a bit of an afterthought like Sofia's. It does look a lot better than Sofia's, but it's just not as nice looking as some of the other artwork they've shown. It is a different style though, which is probably why it doesn't look as nice to me.

Where even is the artwork?
Kisa

Postby Kisa » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:24 pm

karla-chan wrote:
Amaranthe wrote:

Where even is the artwork?

Last picture on the product page, they just put it up
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:25 pm

karla-chan wrote:Where even is the artwork?

On the product page, you have to scroll all the way to the right, until you get to the end of the pictures.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:34 pm

I see a pattern here.

Next release will be a grass type fakemon. :eyeroll:
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:39 pm

Am I the only one that thinks neither of these characters resemble Pokemon at all :x
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:01 pm

Im not diggin the cartoonyness. It look like a great shape and nice girth, but not for me.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
PeachKitsune

Postby PeachKitsune » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:28 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:Am I the only one that thinks neither of these characters resemble Pokemon at all :x

Yeah, I don't see much of the pokemon reference either.
3TK

Postby 3TK » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:42 pm

PeachKitsune wrote:
Arumaeruma wrote:Am I the only one that thinks neither of these characters resemble Pokemon at all :x

^ 3rding
Poor excuses for "Fakemon", imo. :eyeroll:
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:46 pm

PeachKitsune wrote:

They're cell-shaded, cartoony creatures with fantasy details (fire and water as part of their bodies). Sounds and looks pretty Pokemon-like to me. Although I think Blaze looks more like a Digimon, and both of them are knock-off looking. Which, of course the are, haha! :smilenox: Definitely "fakemon" looking. I'd like to see Sofia and Blaze redrawn in Twitch's style, personally. Twitch has my favorite art!
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:47 pm

Ok not pokemon................. digimon
My collection
► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Discussion”