/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Rainbow Dasher

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:08 pm

lovelyscales wrote:On the subject of cum lube. My most recent bottle opened seems even stringier plus a hair thicker than my first bottles. I like it better this way. It hasn't dried out as fast too :mystery:. Is it normal to experience such difference between bottles of white cim lube?

When I used to buy the cumlube (or got it free with a tubed toy) there were, at times, definite differences in viscosity. I've had bottles that were exceptionally thick and stringy and some that were loose and watery. I think it depends on what batch you get.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:09 pm

lovelyscales wrote:On the subject of cum lube. My most recent bottle opened seems even stringier plus a hair thicker than my first bottles. I like it better this way. It hasn't dried out as fast too :mystery:. Is it normal to experience such difference between bottles of white cim lube?

Yeah it is. I love it when it's thick like you described, a fresh bottle is always nice but I find it gets thinner over time. I've had bottles that were useless with how watery they were, but that was years ago and i haven't seen the issue pop up since.
Dari
Site Admin

Postby Dari » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:42 pm

We're back!

Sorry for the prolonged downtime this evening everyone. We're moving a bunch of BD's supplemental things (like our Forums) to a different hosting provider, and today was the day to move the Forums. I figured now would be better than the weekend!

If anything on the Forums is broken, send me a private message and let me know.

Thanks for your patience tonight!
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:51 pm

Dari wrote:We're back!

Sorry for the prolonged downtime this evening everyone. We're moving a bunch of BD's supplemental things (like our Forums) to a different hosting provider, and today was the day to move the Forums. I figured now would be better than the weekend!

Ahh I was wondering why I couldnt connect. That explains it :widesmile:
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
Willow

Postby Willow » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:33 pm

Dari wrote:We're back!

Meh, figured as much. Sometimes my computer has connection issues but every other site was working. So far, so good.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Domina et Chimere

Postby Domina et Chimere » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:30 pm

* Oh, so that's what was up. Huh. Well, hopefully the move helps.

Back @ the lube convo, though:
Yeah, it's totally possible to get good and bad batches. All the opaque lube I've gotten so far has had great consistency, overall fantastic in use, but the clear stuff can vary a lot.

About this time last year, I ordered 4 travel-size bottles of the clear stuff, and... they all ended up being so watery that they were practically unusable. The bad part was that I was taking them with me to see Domina, and, well... yeah, it made some toys downright painful to use. And that sucks, because we were excited and don't get to enjoy toys together much because long-range relationship and all. :\

In other words, we're also considering changing to coconut oil, too, because it's easily-accessible + easy to work with, warms up nicely, and we both love the smell. I'm glad it's at least sorta popular so we'll know what to expect. =u=
There's two of us behind the green screen, don't be alarmed!
Domina prefaces her words with a ♥ and/or in red, and Chimere prefaces her words with a ★ and/or in purple.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:55 am

Arumaeruma wrote:Yeah it is. I love it when it's thick like you described, a fresh bottle is always nice but I find it gets thinner over time. I've had bottles that were useless with how watery they were, but that was years ago and i haven't seen the issue pop up since.

Rainbow Dasher wrote:When I used to buy the cumlube (or got it free with a tubed toy) there were, at times, definite differences in viscosity. I've had bottles that were exceptionally thick and stringy and some that were loose and watery. I think it depends on what batch you get.

Domina et Chimere wrote:*Back @ the lube convo, though: Yeah, it's totally possible to get good and bad batches. All the opaque lube I've gotten so far has had great consistency, overall fantastic in use, but the clear stuff can vary a lot.

About this time last year, I ordered 4 travel-size bottles of the clear stuff, and... they all ended up being so watery that they were practically unusable. The bad part was that I was taking them with me to see Domina, and, well... yeah, it made some toys downright painful to use. And that sucks, because we were excited and don't get to enjoy toys together much because long-range relationship and all. :\

Thanks for explaining! Sad to hear that eep! I had no idea the lube being that runny would render it useless.Rather odd it varies from batch to batch. Definitely prefer it thicker and less watery..more realistic plus makes less mess. My first bottle I believe it was..quite watery when compared to this last one.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Dusksong

Postby Dusksong » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:43 am

Yeah, I ended up having to throw out the rest of my clear bottle because it was so watery. I think it might have just been really old, though. Haven't had that problem with the cumlube, but it does get all over the place which is a whole nother issue :stick:
Image Be true, be brave, stand. All the rest is darkness. - Stephen King
* Toys for sale & Wanted in my profile! *
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:51 am

I've only gotten the clear in the sample packs but, yeah, it's pretty worthless. It just ran everywhere like water. They should use the white for samples or have better QC for the clear because if I was trying their lube from that I definitely wouldn't want to buy any.
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:22 am

I bought a bottle of the clear once and threw it out because it was just water, I don't know why the clear is so different the white is really nice
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:32 am

I got just two clear cumlube sample packs. I think I still have one left, because the one I did use was crap. It was like water and I couldn't easily control how much I poured from the packet; it might have been easier with a bottle. I'd rather deal with super stringy regular cumlube than the clear stuff; I'm happy and fortunate I don't have any bad reaction to the regular stuff.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:53 am

My coconut oil arrived today, and it's huge. So I now feel like I own a comical amount of lube! I honestly didn't expect it to be as big as it was!

I'm not going to test it out until I get the smaller jars, because I just feel it would be easier to apply it with them.

I agree with the clear lube from BD being pretty watery though. I just got a smaller bottle though, but I wasn't impressed by it. It just kind of gets everywhere.
ChaosRed

Postby ChaosRed » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:07 pm

Okay, so both lightsaber AND pokemon colors this weekend? Well, gonna have to pass on both of those. :crying:
So I've started writing for the internet! Check it out: https://aconversations.wordpress.com/
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:13 pm

:cumluberetro:
ChaosRed wrote:Okay, so both lightsaber AND pokemon colors this weekend? Well, gonna have to pass on both of those. :crying:

Where did you see those? :psyduck:
ChaosRed

Postby ChaosRed » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:14 pm

Amaranthe wrote::cumluberetro:
ChaosRed wrote:Okay, so both lightsaber AND pokemon colors this weekend? Well, gonna have to pass on both of those. :crying:

I get the newsletter. Also they're in the sales page. They actually look like REAL nice colors, too.
So I've started writing for the internet! Check it out: https://aconversations.wordpress.com/
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:14 pm

Amaranthe wrote::cumluberetro:

I'm wondering that too, I've just been looking at the front page??
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:21 pm

I see them now, it's cool they did these but it's not really my thing. I do like it when BD make pop culture references with their colours.
reine

Postby reine » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:38 pm

I was just checking my order status (still processing), and...
Does anyone have any ideas what "im_location" means? :psyduck: The Pearce in the same order also says "im_location", but it doesn't have any letters/numbers after it.

image.jpeg
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:39 pm

karla-chan wrote:I see them now, it's cool they did these but it's not really my thing. I do like it when BD make pop culture references with their colours.

Makes me understand and appreciate the design process behind blaze and sofia more too. Pokemon designs have always been simplistic, and blaze's art reminds me of blaziken, sofia's always looked like a pokemon to me. The only extra effective colour I really like is grass cause it's a nice green. I like the redemption purple from the bright blade colours too. While I probably won't get either, it's just cool like you said lol. Someone else is gonna buy and share about them on the forums, so that's always a lot of fun too :nomnom:

Saw the post about your coconut oil arriving and yeah lol, my container is 64oz I think and it is huge. Feels like I got lube for life :P. I am really interested in using it paired with sliquid h2o/sassy, so if you have either of those I'd like to know how it works for you when you do get a chance to test it all out.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:42 pm

Really not into yellow as a color. Yet Electric looks so neat mixed with the semi transluscent color :widesmile:! I love seeing metallics mixed with semi transluscent. Now I want a lil' silicone Thunder Stone in those colors :stick:.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.

Return to “General Discussion”