/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
vixenvega

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby vixenvega » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:54 pm

I don't think Darkside Red glows red in the dark. I think it's UV reactive red that glows green?

"First, we have Darkside Red, this coloration melds a neon red shaft that glows reddish under UV light and green under natural light, with a metallic black base."

Right? Unless I'm misunderstanding something.
Roverseer

Postby Roverseer » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:00 pm

I'm not sure if the main site image is different, but here's a pic of the Pokemon colors from the newsletter.

jpeg.jpg
jpeg.jpg (89.18 KiB) Viewed 1099 times
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:11 pm

The electric one os so cool o:

Have NO idea what I'd get it on tho.
Syntyth

Postby Syntyth » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:20 pm

vixenvega wrote:I don't think Darkside Red glows red in the dark. I think it's UV reactive red that glows green?

"First, we have Darkside Red, this coloration melds a neon red shaft that glows reddish under UV light and green under natural light, with a metallic black base."

I wonder if they copied the text from last time without updating it. On the sale page, both of the gifs clearly show it glowing red in the dark.

http://bad-dragon.com/sales/brightblade2016
Toys I own are listed in my profile.

WTB (BD): specific models in Aurora ~ will pay well
WTB (non-BD): various squishies, lots of DA and FB

FOR SALE (BD): Lil' Vibe Sea Dragon and S/2 Ultimate Fantasy
FOR SALE (non-BD): DA Cucumber, DA Jackal, DA KrampusKitzler, FB Dromaeosaur, TnP mini Abyssal King, TnP mini Leviathan, and TnP mini Poseidon
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:24 pm

Syntyche wrote:
vixenvega wrote:I don't think Darkside Red glows red in the dark. I think it's UV reactive red that glows green?

I wonder if they copied the text from last time without updating it. On the sale page, both of the gifs clearly show it glowing red in the dark.

I did not see the decay gif, that clears it up. Thanks!
Roverseer

Postby Roverseer » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:30 pm

Syntyche wrote:

Weirdly enough, it's not copied text! They rewrote it even though it's wrong...? :psyduck: The original just says "Darkside Red, (a metallic red that glows green in the dark with a darker gunmetal base)"
Syntyth

Postby Syntyth » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:31 pm

vixenvega wrote:
Syntyche wrote:

I did not see the decay gif, that clears it up. Thanks!

No problem! I didn't actually read the full description when I looked at the sale page earlier, so I was very confused about your confusion for a minute. Also, now that I look at it more closely, the first gif might be them under UV light, but the second one definitely looks like glow in the dark. Regardless, I hope it does glow red, because that would be really cool. :)
Toys I own are listed in my profile.

WTB (BD): specific models in Aurora ~ will pay well
WTB (non-BD): various squishies, lots of DA and FB

FOR SALE (BD): Lil' Vibe Sea Dragon and S/2 Ultimate Fantasy
FOR SALE (non-BD): DA Cucumber, DA Jackal, DA KrampusKitzler, FB Dromaeosaur, TnP mini Abyssal King, TnP mini Leviathan, and TnP mini Poseidon
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:35 pm

Roverseer wrote:
Syntyche wrote:

Weirdly enough, it's not copied text! They rewrote it even though it's wrong...? :psyduck: The original just says "Darkside Red, (a metallic red that glows green in the dark with a darker gunmetal base)"

I swear, J.Crew's copywriter from space has found a new job at BD.
katze

Postby katze » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:56 pm

Amaranthe wrote:
katze wrote:
katze wrote:Placed the order for my small flint in Halloween black and my best friend's medium blaze in diamond. I'll have them take a picture of the blaze to share here when they get it.

AAAAAAAND they both shipped today!! They should be at our houses on Friday. So happy with these fast turnaround times.

Nice! I'd be interested to see Blaze in Diamond. :blush:

just posted some pics!
viewtopic.php?f=123&t=48784&p=1195165#p1195165

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:30 pm

katze wrote:
Amaranthe wrote:
katze wrote:
AAAAAAAND they both shipped today!! They should be at our houses on Friday. So happy with these fast turnaround times.

just posted some pics!

Ah! It looks really good from the top and bottom. Diamond was a really good choice too. I think it would suit opal really well too. I think the shape might work really well for me, and the smoothness. Might be nice in S/5.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:40 am

katze wrote:
Amaranthe wrote:
katze wrote:

just posted some pics!

Oh, it looks really good in Diamond! Blaze looks really nice from the bottom.
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:15 am

katze wrote:
Amaranthe wrote:
katze wrote:

just posted some pics!

Hnnnnnnnnnng. I want one even more, now.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Dusksong

Postby Dusksong » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:41 am

Yeah definitely glad I decided to get a Blaze now! He should be here early next week I hope... fingers crossed.
Image Be true, be brave, stand. All the rest is darkness. - Stephen King
* Toys for sale & Wanted in my profile! *
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:31 am

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Anyone have any recommendations for cumlube type lube for a friend of mine who lives in a country where BD won't ship their cumlube?

I would say Jlube would be the best bet as you can get that in many countries including Russia! Plus it last long and is similar in viscosity to BD's Cumlube
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:16 pm

so does anyone doubt that Blaze and Sofia are pokemon with the new colors?
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:27 pm

KnotyDes wrote:so does anyone doubt that Blaze and Sofia are pokemon with the new colors?

Oh, I think the majority believed they were supposed to be pokemon. I think one of the mods even said something about them being fakemon.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Bakpakgrrl

Postby Bakpakgrrl » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:41 pm

I'm quite happy to see Pokemon-inspired colors as I've been pretty actively playing PoGo since it came out. I'm one of the few who really likes Electric, though I'm afraid it would look like mustard in person. Normally I gravitate towards anything green, but Grass is not doing anything for me for some reason. Electric is one I would consider if it comes back in a Year In Review sale. So many nice colors dropping lately! Decisions, decisions.

I've come around on Blaze as I think it would be an ideal warm-up toy for my medium Xar, but I'll wait for a flop or a frankenpour as it's base price for a medium is :unamused: Though if they drop the Electric pour and it's a medium 3 or 5 I'd probably buy it...
My toybox overfloweth :misc12:....current toy count: 24
Currently selling a nice Large Echo in 5 here!
Currently selling an EE Reptilian and Monster Buck here!
katze

Postby katze » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:27 pm

Thinking of re ordering a small flint, but this time in the shaft colors for absolute zero.... or just wait for a pretty one to drop in my specs. either way, im going to wait a bit.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Casma

Postby Casma » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:45 pm

:smilenox:
Last edited by Casma on Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:45 pm

Apparently the Tentacle was nominated for 'Best Sex Toy' in some contest no one has ever heard of. I only know this because BD's Twitter said to vote for it...

If you are a fan of the Tentacle product description and/or art...better save it cos I have a feeling that it's gunna disappear soon! :misc13:

Return to “General Discussion”