/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
KnotyDes

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:23 pm

GreenLeopard87 wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:So what your saying is that i should have complained untill i get a different person that doesn't just copy and paste replies? and then use reason to defeat there lies/half truths.

I don't know what your situation was, so I can't confirm or deny that complaining would've changed it. The legacy program has been around for a couple years and I have taken advantage of it for several toys. I demanded an explanation and luckily, it was addressed by someone with better knowledge of their policies.

The original reply I received stated that only the tailstretcher wasn't available, but other legacy models were. Which is very absurd. Hence my follow-up for their reasoning.

Mine was simple they denied my request at making a XL in 8 firmness. Which i could understand if they gave me a reason, or if they didn't drop XL firm's in adoptions every once in a while or whenever a new toy is released or if size realy is a issue when casting bigger toy WHY do they offer large Stan or Sleipnir in firm there bigger than alot of the XL's. Sorry for venting a bit
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:05 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
GreenLeopard87 wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:So what your saying is that i should have complained untill i get a different person that doesn't just copy and paste replies? and then use reason to defeat there lies/half truths.

I don't know what your situation was, so I can't confirm or deny that complaining would've changed it. The legacy program has been around for a couple years and I have taken advantage of it for several toys. I demanded an explanation and luckily, it was addressed by someone with better knowledge of their policies.

The original reply I received stated that only the tailstretcher wasn't available, but other legacy models were. Which is very absurd. Hence my follow-up for their reasoning.

Mine was simple they denied my request at making a XL in 8 firmness. Which i could understand if they gave me a reason, or if they didn't drop XL firm's in adoptions every once in a while or whenever a new toy is released or if size realy is a issue when casting bigger toy WHY do they offer large Stan or Sleipnir in firm there bigger than alot of the XL's. Sorry for venting a bit

The reason I've heard is, that is difficult to get them out of the molds and that some people actual got hurt in the process.

Why that doesn't go for Large Sleipnir or Stan? *shrugs*
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:19 pm

Dracon Ra wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:
GreenLeopard87 wrote:

The reason I've heard is, that is difficult to get them out of the molds and that some people actual got hurt in the process.

If people have gotten hurt on them, then why bother continuing to drop them in adoptions at al? That doesn't make much sense... Then again, this is BD: Not everything they do makes a lick of sense.

Green: Happy that you're able to get your toy and that it was all a misunderstanding to begin with.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:30 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Dracon Ra wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:

If people have gotten hurt on them, then why bother continuing to drop them in adoptions at al? That doesn't make much sense... Then again, this is BD: Not everything they do makes a lick of sense.

Green: Happy that you're able to get your toy and that it was all a misunderstanding to begin with.

Just quoting what they told someone else.
source
katze

Postby katze » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:06 pm

I think I'm going to wait to see what pops up in adoptions for a small flint instead of ordering one right away :P

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Audax

Postby Audax » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:44 am

Mmh. Very satisfying to see that Blaze presses every button he was designed to press (at least for the boyfriend). I hadn't even gotten to try my vested interest toy out yet before I was getting pleading doe eyes from a wiggly tailed buck. I'll wait for another day for my turn, but if anyone else has had a good encounter with Blaze, I'd love to hear thoughts. ^^
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:37 am

Audax wrote:Mmh. Very satisfying to see that Blaze presses every button he was designed to press (at least for the boyfriend). I hadn't even gotten to try my vested interest toy out yet before I was getting pleading doe eyes from a wiggly tailed buck. I'll wait for another day for my turn, but if anyone else has had a good encounter with Blaze, I'd love to hear thoughts. ^^

What size/color did you get? I'm eagerly waiting on a custom large, I had an XL which was too big for me. It was a joint effort of my fiancé and I to get it in. Then I was like "okay maybe a bit smaller..."
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:27 pm

Audax wrote:Mmh. Very satisfying to see that Blaze presses every button he was designed to press (at least for the boyfriend). I hadn't even gotten to try my vested interest toy out yet before I was getting pleading doe eyes from a wiggly tailed buck. I'll wait for another day for my turn, but if anyone else has had a good encounter with Blaze, I'd love to hear thoughts. ^^

It's a Sharkcicle!!! :nomnom: :nomnom: :nomnom:
silvring

Postby silvring » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:33 pm

OMG. It lives!
katze

Postby katze » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:06 pm

Just removed the large pretzal from one of my orders. It was kind of an impulse buy, and I came to the conclusion that I don't need it and can survive without it.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:11 pm

Huh, BD seems to have gotten rid of their bullet vibe, not surprising since I heard nothing except about it breaking.
Willow

Postby Willow » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:46 pm

Finally bit the bullet and ordered a medium gryphon. Also decided to pony up for split spectrum. I've only tired the legacy gryphon so I have no idea if I'll like this. He was never on my wishlist, but I do want to get some pretty dicks with the sale.

And some teenies. Haven't had any new ones for a while.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:58 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:

What size/color did you get? I'm eagerly waiting on a custom large, I had an XL which was too big for me. It was a joint effort of my fiancé and I to get it in. Then I was like "okay maybe a bit smaller..."

It should arrive on Thursday. :smile: I'll be sure to report on how well I like him, though it may take a few more days for me to have enough time to find out.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Niah

Postby Niah » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:09 pm

Does anyone have any opinion on the Guardian? I've read what precious few reviews there are of him. I'd never be able to knot him (it's too big and too far down), but I'd like to know how he is in use for thrusting (maybe a bit of riding on occasion) and such. Much thanks.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Kisa

Postby Kisa » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:12 pm

I keep hemming and hawing on my textured toy, but I'm starting to think that Ika is the best option for me. I'm a little scared to pull the trigger just because I don't see many reviews of it, but I have some extra Christmas money laying around, I'm thinking about taking that gamble
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:21 pm

Niah wrote:Does anyone have any opinion on the Guardian? I've read what precious few reviews there are of him. I'd never be able to knot him (it's too big and too far down), but I'd like to know how he is in use for thrusting (maybe a bit of riding on occasion) and such. Much thanks.

I have one in soft firmness and I don't mind it. The texture (to me) can be a bit much even in soft, sometimes, but it's not too bad. You'd probably want it in a medium firm, for riding and more secure thrusting, though.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:23 pm

Niah wrote:Does anyone have any opinion on the Guardian? I've read what precious few reviews there are of him. I'd never be able to knot him (it's too big and too far down), but I'd like to know how he is in use for thrusting (maybe a bit of riding on occasion) and such. Much thanks.

I like him for thrusting :)
niiiiiiice ridge under the head

if you really really like texture, like I do, lurk around the flops for a firm 8
they don't offer him in firm (due to the mold shape IIRC) but they do appear occasionally
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Rusty_Scales

Postby Rusty_Scales » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:15 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Anyone else with GiTD toys wanna weigh in?
Both of mine smell vaguely sweet.
My small ecto roland smelt like that as soon as i got him, while my secondhand mtn drake does as well.
none of my other toys do, just the gitd ones.
I wonder if it's the glow powder they use or something.

well I guess the first thing I'm doing with my new dong is smelling it now :stick:
"The weather started getting rough, the tiny ship was tossed. If not for the courage of the fearless crew the Minnow would be lost." (Gilligan's Island)
Male|fluid/bi
Laz

Postby Laz » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:24 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
That was my plan all along! Get people to smell their dragon cocks!

(maybe I'm just nuts)

Most of my toys smell sweet. Especially m/3 Pretzel. :mystery:
Your polyamorous dragon pal! Memory like a leaky sieve! :mystery:
rainbeau1019

Postby rainbeau1019 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:32 am

Finally managed to get the knot on my large Crash inside me for the first time. God, it took months... Hopefully, I'll be able to take it comfortably by the end of February.
Trans Woman, Lesbian, Taken, Human, Anal Experimenter, Chance is FAVE

Return to “General Discussion”