/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
User avatar
Niah
Posts: 3326
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:25 am
Gender: Genderfluid

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Niah » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:33 am

karla-chan wrote:
katze wrote:
Meredi wrote:Super excited for my first toy, which SHOULD be arriving tomorrow!
Already looking for new ones, but I can't decide... too many options, so little money.


Welcome to dragon dick hell lmao.

What did you get?


Hell?? Lol!

Either way, down the rabbit hole for OP, ecause it's never just the one. Soon your first toy will need a friend, then 3 is a collection. Once you have a collection then it's oh screw it.


Yep, that's for sure. I thought I'd just get a few, but now I have a container of 28 under my bed, lol, and with plans to get at least two more that I hadn't planned on getting.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
User avatar
karla-chan
Posts: 1930
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:27 am
Gender: Female
Location: Manchester, UK
Contact:

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby karla-chan » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:37 am

Niah wrote:
karla-chan wrote:
katze wrote:
Welcome to dragon dick hell lmao.

What did you get?


Hell?? Lol!

Either way, down the rabbit hole for OP, ecause it's never just the one. Soon your first toy will need a friend, then 3 is a collection. Once you have a collection then it's oh screw it.


Yep, that's for sure. I thought I'd just get a few, but now I have a container of 28 under my bed, lol, and with plans to get at least two more that I hadn't planned on getting.


Yeah, I have 11 currently. However that has grown at a much quicker rate than I expected. I know that if a good colour comes along that I am probably going to cave; and I am going to get more. It was only ever meant to be the one, to "add to my collection" but then I found out how unsafe my others where.

Plus because they feel that much nicer, then well I just wanted more. Then there is the pretty colours...
User avatar
Meredi
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:08 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Meredi » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:44 am

karla-chan wrote:
katze wrote:
Meredi wrote:Super excited for my first toy, which SHOULD be arriving tomorrow!
Already looking for new ones, but I can't decide... too many options, so little money.


Welcome to dragon dick hell lmao.

What did you get?


Hell?? Lol!

Either way, down the rabbit hole for OP, ecause it's never just the one. Soon your first toy will need a friend, then 3 is a collection. Once you have a collection then it's oh screw it.


Ahaha, I just got my first one delivered and it's glorious!
It's only a small, but it still looks prettt darn big.
Already looking around for more that I wanna get... RIP money.
Bi-Curious | Female | 21 | Gamer | Marvel Fanatic | Freelance Artist | Toy Enthusiast
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
karla-chan
Posts: 1930
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:27 am
Gender: Female
Location: Manchester, UK
Contact:

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby karla-chan » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:47 am

Meredi wrote:Ahaha, I just got my first one delivered and it's glorious!
It's only a small, but it still looks prettt darn big.
Already looking around for more that I wanna get... RIP money.


I think even the smalls seem pretty big compared to other sex toys, but they are so soft and squish so it is all good. But yeah, RIP money is so accurate.
User avatar
Meredi
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:08 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Meredi » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:57 am

karla-chan wrote:
Meredi wrote:Ahaha, I just got my first one delivered and it's glorious!
It's only a small, but it still looks prettt darn big.
Already looking around for more that I wanna get... RIP money.


I think even the smalls seem pretty big compared to other sex toys, but they are so soft and squish so it is all good. But yeah, RIP money is so accurate.


Yeah, I do like that it's bigger though! I was scared it might be too small, but it's not... luckily.
I kept squishing it and jiggling it when i got it out of the package! So squishyyyyyy :laugh:
Bi-Curious | Female | 21 | Gamer | Marvel Fanatic | Freelance Artist | Toy Enthusiast
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Niah
Posts: 3326
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:25 am
Gender: Genderfluid

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Niah » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:02 am

karla-chan wrote:
Niah wrote:
karla-chan wrote:
Hell?? Lol!

Either way, down the rabbit hole for OP, ecause it's never just the one. Soon your first toy will need a friend, then 3 is a collection. Once you have a collection then it's oh screw it.


Yep, that's for sure. I thought I'd just get a few, but now I have a container of 28 under my bed, lol, and with plans to get at least two more that I hadn't planned on getting.


Yeah, I have 11 currently. However that has grown at a much quicker rate than I expected. I know that if a good colour comes along that I am probably going to cave; and I am going to get more. It was only ever meant to be the one, to "add to my collection" but then I found out how unsafe my others where.

Plus because they feel that much nicer, then well I just wanted more. Then there is the pretty colours...


My collection grew very slowly when I first started back in June 2015. I couldn't knot my small Crash then, but now I'm taking much bigger toys with relative ease in comparison, lol. I picked up the pace with my collecting in 2016. I usually will get a few at a time and then not get any for a while, and then buy another 3 or so in close succession or at a time. These dessert colors are going to be pretty great, I think. I'm hoping to see one I like for a medium Spritz and I want to get another Apollo in Jupiter's Axis (I think that one, but we'll see). A medium Scorn is also tempting me now, but I don't think that will happen any time soon; a medium Apollo is going to be a big enough challenge on its own (I have a small one, but I don't want to get another small, so medium it is).
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
User avatar
karla-chan
Posts: 1930
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:27 am
Gender: Female
Location: Manchester, UK
Contact:

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby karla-chan » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:09 am

Niah wrote:
karla-chan wrote:
My collection grew very slowly when I first started back in June 2015. I couldn't knot my small Crash then, but now I'm taking much bigger toys with relative ease in comparison, lol. I picked up the pace with my collecting in 2016. I usually will get a few at a time and then not get any for a while, and then buy another 3 or so in close succession or at a time. These dessert colors are going to be pretty great, I think. I'm hoping to see one I like for a medium Spritz and I want to get another Apollo in Jupiter's Axis (I think that one, but we'll see). A medium Scorn is also tempting me now, but I don't think that will happen any time soon; a medium Apollo is going to be a big enough challenge on its own (I have a small one, but I don't want to get another small, so medium it is).


I've been kind of bad from the word go actually... Well for me actually. Plus considering how much they cost me. I started just a little after you 2015. I can't remember when I bought my first, but my 3rd was for the Black Friday. I got the Fallout promotion Enderfang as it came out, which was before Black Friday. Then I did get the December Birthstone as my 4th.
User avatar
Niah
Posts: 3326
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:25 am
Gender: Genderfluid

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Niah » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:21 am

karla-chan wrote:
Niah wrote:
karla-chan wrote:
My collection grew very slowly when I first started back in June 2015. I couldn't knot my small Crash then, but now I'm taking much bigger toys with relative ease in comparison, lol. I picked up the pace with my collecting in 2016. I usually will get a few at a time and then not get any for a while, and then buy another 3 or so in close succession or at a time. These dessert colors are going to be pretty great, I think. I'm hoping to see one I like for a medium Spritz and I want to get another Apollo in Jupiter's Axis (I think that one, but we'll see). A medium Scorn is also tempting me now, but I don't think that will happen any time soon; a medium Apollo is going to be a big enough challenge on its own (I have a small one, but I don't want to get another small, so medium it is).


I've been kind of bad from the word go actually... Well for me actually. Plus considering how much they cost me. I started just a little after you 2015. I can't remember when I bought my first, but my 3rd was for the Black Friday. I got the Fallout promotion Enderfang as it came out, which was before Black Friday. Then I did get the December Birthstone as my 4th.


Oh, I see that you're in the UK, so shipping fees and the conversion rate must really suck. My first custom was my small/3 Flint when they first released Opal that year. I grabbed up two more customs at the end of 2015 and start of 2016 thanks to the year in review sale. I'd also snagged three ready mades the day before the big Black Friday sale of 2015 (didn't grab anything during the 2016 one). For some reason I don't tend to buy many toys in the Spring of the year. It's some at the start of the year and the end of the year and few in the summer or fall.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
User avatar
karla-chan
Posts: 1930
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:27 am
Gender: Female
Location: Manchester, UK
Contact:

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby karla-chan » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:38 am

Niah wrote:
Oh, I see that you're in the UK, so shipping fees and the conversion rate must really suck. My first custom was my small/3 Flint when they first released Opal that year. I grabbed up two more customs at the end of 2015 and start of 2016 thanks to the year in review sale. I'd also snagged three ready mades the day before the big Black Friday sale of 2015 (didn't grab anything during the 2016 one). For some reason I don't tend to buy many toys in the Spring of the year. It's some at the start of the year and the end of the year and few in the summer or fall.


Like when I first started buying it wasn't that bad, because the exchange rate was like 1.6 USD to the GBP. So even though the high shipping was there. I was paying much less than I am now. I wish I could pay that much again!

Now it's like 1:1 when you take into import taxes, then high shipping on top of that. Which is why I took a break from buying toys from about June until later this year. Personal circumstances hit at the time as well.

Still with the cyber Monday sale I got two toys. I ended up with a Christmas toy. So I'm still overall buying a lot.
User avatar
Niah
Posts: 3326
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:25 am
Gender: Genderfluid

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Niah » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:59 am

karla-chan wrote:
Niah wrote:
Oh, I see that you're in the UK, so shipping fees and the conversion rate must really suck. My first custom was my small/3 Flint when they first released Opal that year. I grabbed up two more customs at the end of 2015 and start of 2016 thanks to the year in review sale. I'd also snagged three ready mades the day before the big Black Friday sale of 2015 (didn't grab anything during the 2016 one). For some reason I don't tend to buy many toys in the Spring of the year. It's some at the start of the year and the end of the year and few in the summer or fall.


Like when I first started buying it wasn't that bad, because the exchange rate was like 1.6 USD to the GBP. So even though the high shipping was there. I was paying much less than I am now. I wish I could pay that much again!

Now it's like 1:1 when you take into import taxes, then high shipping on top of that. Which is why I took a break from buying toys from about June until later this year. Personal circumstances hit at the time as well.

Still with the cyber Monday sale I got two toys. I ended up with a Christmas toy. So I'm still overall buying a lot.


At least you're able to get toys here and there and aren't completely prevented from buy what you want. I check my bank account when I'm considering toys and when to buy them thanks to having to make a student loan repayment once a month and it's stupidly high, and unfortunately it takes a priority over toys. I usually try to time buying anything around the middle of the month when I have enough saved up to afford what I want and the repayment (and my phone bill).
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
User avatar
karla-chan
Posts: 1930
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:27 am
Gender: Female
Location: Manchester, UK
Contact:

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby karla-chan » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:03 am

Niah wrote:
At least you're able to get toys here and there and aren't completely prevented from buy what you want. I check my bank account when I'm considering toys and when to buy them thanks to having to make a student loan repayment once a month and it's stupidly high, and unfortunately it takes a priority over toys. I usually try to time buying anything around the middle of the month when I have enough saved up to afford what I want and the repayment (and my phone bill).


That's fair enough really. I think we all have things that should come before toys. Overall I'm actually surprised on how many I have managed to get hold of.

So yeah, I'm grateful for the toys I have been able to get. Still I have my eye on much, such is the way these things go. I'm happy with my collection though.
User avatar
Niah
Posts: 3326
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:25 am
Gender: Genderfluid

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Niah » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:08 am

karla-chan wrote:
Niah wrote:
At least you're able to get toys here and there and aren't completely prevented from buy what you want. I check my bank account when I'm considering toys and when to buy them thanks to having to make a student loan repayment once a month and it's stupidly high, and unfortunately it takes a priority over toys. I usually try to time buying anything around the middle of the month when I have enough saved up to afford what I want and the repayment (and my phone bill).


That's fair enough really. I think we all have things that should come before toys. Overall I'm actually surprised on how many I have managed to get hold of.

So yeah, I'm grateful for the toys I have been able to get. Still I have my eye on much, such is the way these things go. I'm happy with my collection though.


I'm happy, and impressed, with my own collection. I'm asexual and have zero experience with having sex (not even holding hands or kissing) with anyone and I don't think I'll have the desire to do that with anyone, but I like having my toys and I thoroughly enjoy using them. I've learned a bit more about myself from them actually.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
User avatar
karla-chan
Posts: 1930
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:27 am
Gender: Female
Location: Manchester, UK
Contact:

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby karla-chan » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:14 am

Niah wrote:
karla-chan wrote:
Niah wrote:
At least you're able to get toys here and there and aren't completely prevented from buy what you want. I check my bank account when I'm considering toys and when to buy them thanks to having to make a student loan repayment once a month and it's stupidly high, and unfortunately it takes a priority over toys. I usually try to time buying anything around the middle of the month when I have enough saved up to afford what I want and the repayment (and my phone bill).


That's fair enough really. I think we all have things that should come before toys. Overall I'm actually surprised on how many I have managed to get hold of.

So yeah, I'm grateful for the toys I have been able to get. Still I have my eye on much, such is the way these things go. I'm happy with my collection though.


I'm happy, and impressed, with my own collection. I'm asexual and have zero experience with having sex (not even holding hands or kissing) with anyone and I don't think I'll have the desire to do that with anyone, but I like having my toys and I thoroughly enjoy using them. I've learned a bit more about myself from them actually.


I see that's good, it's good that they please you so much. If that works for you, that's fair enough. We are all different with different needs.

I think masturbation is important for learning about our own wants actually.

I'm personally just on the side of a high drive, so even though I have a partner I need to toy on my own, and a lot too. It's actually higher than anyone I have met...
User avatar
Niah
Posts: 3326
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:25 am
Gender: Genderfluid

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Niah » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:49 am

karla-chan wrote:
Niah wrote:
karla-chan wrote:
That's fair enough really. I think we all have things that should come before toys. Overall I'm actually surprised on how many I have managed to get hold of.

So yeah, I'm grateful for the toys I have been able to get. Still I have my eye on much, such is the way these things go. I'm happy with my collection though.


I'm happy, and impressed, with my own collection. I'm asexual and have zero experience with having sex (not even holding hands or kissing) with anyone and I don't think I'll have the desire to do that with anyone, but I like having my toys and I thoroughly enjoy using them. I've learned a bit more about myself from them actually.


I see that's good, it's good that they please you so much. If that works for you, that's fair enough. We are all different with different needs.

I think masturbation is important for learning about our own wants actually.

I'm personally just on the side of a high drive, so even though I have a partner I need to toy on my own, and a lot too. It's actually higher than anyone I have met...


I think my libido has gotten more active since I started toying. I used to masturbate (without toys) about once a month or so. I now toy 2 or 3 times a month if it works out that there's no one around when I want to toy, and that it's warm enough (our house is very cold in winter). I consider toying to be different for me than masturbating without toys. I go through times of the month when I'm more easily in the mood to toy and will toy several times, and then I'll not want to toy again for a while. Probably to do with when I ovulate and what not.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
User avatar
karla-chan
Posts: 1930
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:27 am
Gender: Female
Location: Manchester, UK
Contact:

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby karla-chan » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:29 am

Niah wrote:I think my libido has gotten more active since I started toying. I used to masturbate (without toys) about once a month or so. I now toy 2 or 3 times a month if it works out that there's no one around when I want to toy, and that it's warm enough (our house is very cold in winter). I consider toying to be different for me than masturbating without toys. I go through times of the month when I'm more easily in the mood to toy and will toy several times, and then I'll not want to toy again for a while. Probably to do with when I ovulate and what not.


That's fair enough.

Personally I consider any self exploration and any self pleasure to be masterbation. We are all entitled to our own feelings on the matter though. I think it's just clear in my own head that way since fingers can be warm up for toys and things like that.

My current is drive curbed due to my medication I think. However it's still several times a week. It used to be at least daily, and often more than that.
User avatar
Niah
Posts: 3326
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:25 am
Gender: Genderfluid

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Niah » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:00 am

karla-chan wrote:
Niah wrote:I think my libido has gotten more active since I started toying. I used to masturbate (without toys) about once a month or so. I now toy 2 or 3 times a month if it works out that there's no one around when I want to toy, and that it's warm enough (our house is very cold in winter). I consider toying to be different for me than masturbating without toys. I go through times of the month when I'm more easily in the mood to toy and will toy several times, and then I'll not want to toy again for a while. Probably to do with when I ovulate and what not.


That's fair enough.

Personally I consider any self exploration and any self pleasure to be masterbation. We are all entitled to our own feelings on the matter though. I think it's just clear in my own head that way since fingers can be warm up for toys and things like that.

My current is drive curbed due to my medication I think. However it's still several times a week. It used to be at least daily, and often more than that.


Yeah, it's all classified as masturbation for sure; I just like to differentiate between when I use toys versus when I don't use toys. I'd toy more frequently, I think, if I didn't have to worry about trying to find time when I wouldn't be interrupted.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
User avatar
Niah
Posts: 3326
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:25 am
Gender: Genderfluid

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Niah » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:07 am

Fucking hell. I just started laughing again when I went to put my large Elden in my toy box with the rest of them. It just happened that my medium Elden was on top. I immediately compared them and then just as quickly burst out laughing again. Why the fucking huge jump in sizes, BD? I just had to look up Elden's page just to make sure I hadn't gotten a small instead of a medium. Nope. The size jump is even more ridiculous when holding them next to each other like that.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
User avatar
Vitani
Posts: 5099
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:29 pm
Gender: Female
Location: The Outlands

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Vitani » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:30 am

Niah wrote:Fucking hell. I just started laughing again when I went to put my large Elden in my toy box with the rest of them. It just happened that my medium Elden was on top. I immediately compared them and then just as quickly burst out laughing again. Why the fucking huge jump in sizes, BD? I just had to look up Elden's page just to make sure I hadn't gotten a small instead of a medium. Nope. The size jump is even more ridiculous when holding them next to each other like that.


IKR? A lot of BD's older models have HUGE size jumps like that.
My Elden deff dwarfs the rest of the toys in my collection...and also in being firm, he's a literal weapon lmao I love it.
Image
User avatar
Niah
Posts: 3326
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:25 am
Gender: Genderfluid

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Niah » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:42 am

Vitani wrote:
Niah wrote:Fucking hell. I just started laughing again when I went to put my large Elden in my toy box with the rest of them. It just happened that my medium Elden was on top. I immediately compared them and then just as quickly burst out laughing again. Why the fucking huge jump in sizes, BD? I just had to look up Elden's page just to make sure I hadn't gotten a small instead of a medium. Nope. The size jump is even more ridiculous when holding them next to each other like that.


IKR? A lot of BD's older models have HUGE size jumps like that.
My Elden deff dwarfs the rest of the toys in my collection...and also in being firm, he's a literal weapon lmao I love it.


I just used him and I ended up using the space after the knot as sort of a handhold to keep hold of him (no SC and Elden is one model that I don't do any riding with at all). Even now he still amuses me greatly. I wrapped him in a hand towel to ensure he won't touch the plastic of the container since I just put him in on top of the pile (most are in cloth bags and there's a big towel lining the bottom and part of the sides and ends). The weight he added to the box is ridiculous. The hand towel barely wraps all the way around him and only then because I had to get creative with how I wrapped him up. Even in 5 mine would still be great to knocking someone upside the head. At the very least they'd probably stop in surprise when I brought him out, lol.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
User avatar
Vitani
Posts: 5099
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:29 pm
Gender: Female
Location: The Outlands

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Vitani » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:46 am

Niah wrote:
Vitani wrote:
Niah wrote:Fucking hell. I just started laughing again when I went to put my large Elden in my toy box with the rest of them. It just happened that my medium Elden was on top. I immediately compared them and then just as quickly burst out laughing again. Why the fucking huge jump in sizes, BD? I just had to look up Elden's page just to make sure I hadn't gotten a small instead of a medium. Nope. The size jump is even more ridiculous when holding them next to each other like that.


IKR? A lot of BD's older models have HUGE size jumps like that.
My Elden deff dwarfs the rest of the toys in my collection...and also in being firm, he's a literal weapon lmao I love it.


I just used him and I ended up using the space after the knot as sort of a handhold to keep hold of him (no SC and Elden is one model that I don't do any riding with at all). Even now he still amuses me greatly. I wrapped him in a hand towel to ensure he won't touch the plastic of the container since I just put him in on top of the pile (most are in cloth bags and there's a big towel lining the bottom and part of the sides and ends). The weight he added to the box is ridiculous. The hand towel barely wraps all the way around him and only then because I had to get creative with how I wrapped him up. Even in 5 mine would still be great to knocking someone upside the head. At the very least they'd probably stop in surprise when I brought him out, lol.


LOL YEAH I use it as a handle too. Same with my med legacy Xeno, the knot on that thing is pretty big and length means I cant take it, so I just use it as a handle. xD
All 3 of my Eldens have a s/c. Don't really need it on my medium, but I like having it on my larges, if only to stick 'em to the shower wall so I can massage/wash them and have it at least semi feel like a real dragon is standing over me lol. But yeah, not an easy one to ride, both because the knot is never gunna happen, and because he's not the most stable.
Image

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests