/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Niah

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Niah » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:50 am

Vitani wrote:
Niah wrote:
Vitani wrote:
IKR? A lot of BD's older models have HUGE size jumps like that.
My Elden deff dwarfs the rest of the toys in my collection...and also in being firm, he's a literal weapon lmao I love it.

I just used him and I ended up using the space after the knot as sort of a handhold to keep hold of him (no SC and Elden is one model that I don't do any riding with at all). Even now he still amuses me greatly. I wrapped him in a hand towel to ensure he won't touch the plastic of the container since I just put him in on top of the pile (most are in cloth bags and there's a big towel lining the bottom and part of the sides and ends). The weight he added to the box is ridiculous. The hand towel barely wraps all the way around him and only then because I had to get creative with how I wrapped him up. Even in 5 mine would still be great to knocking someone upside the head. At the very least they'd probably stop in surprise when I brought him out, lol.

LOL YEAH I use it as a handle too. Same with my med legacy Xeno, the knot on that thing is pretty big and length means I cant take it, so I just use it as a handle. xD
All 3 of my Eldens have a s/c. Don't really need it on my medium, but I like having it on my larges, if only to stick 'em to the shower wall so I can massage/wash them and have it at least semi feel like a real dragon is standing over me lol. But yeah, not an easy one to ride, both because the knot is never gunna happen, and because he's not the most stable.

My arms definitely get a work out just washing him. I had enough trouble holding onto him to take the pics. Mine keeps tipping over. I sat him on my desk as I upload his pics to his Show Me thread and I ended up having to put the head facing a few books so they could keep him upright, lol. That was on a flat surface too. Kind of like Hanns that way. Both of my Hanns don't want to stand up (both are in 5, one is small and one is onesize (formerly medium)) either. My small/3 Sleipnir also wants to tip over; the small/5 stands up on his own though.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
reine

Postby reine » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:58 pm

I have more spending money than I thought I did, so I'm thinking about finally placing an order for a Moko! I had a dream that I bought one last night lol.....

But now I'm stuck with a burning question: Do I want it in Copperhead, Sleipnir's Natural, or a metallic Sleipnir's Natural? :psyduck:
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
katze

Postby katze » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:00 pm

reine wrote:I have more spending money than I thought I did, so I'm thinking about finally placing an order for a Moko! I had a dream that I bought one last night lol.....

But now I'm stuck with a burning question: Do I want it in Copperhead, Sleipnir's Natural, or a metallic Sleipnir's Natural? :psyduck:

Metallic Sleipnir's Natural would look really good on Moko *_*

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
katze

Postby katze » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:22 pm

Trying to decide if I want to pull the trigger on a medium custom split Austin....ugh. Wish there were more reviews for him.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:34 pm

katze wrote:Trying to decide if I want to pull the trigger on a medium custom split Austin....ugh. Wish there were more reviews for him.

Same boat. I want to get an Austin, based off a very close friend's 'sona. I'm just waffling a bit purely because there aren't really any reviews for it or not enough of them to help me really make up my mind. I might just 'go for it' anyway.

"Try Everything" as they say. XD
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Kisa

Postby Kisa » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:53 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
katze wrote:Trying to decide if I want to pull the trigger on a medium custom split Austin....ugh. Wish there were more reviews for him.

Same boat. I want to get an Austin, based off a very close friend's 'sona. I'm just waffling a bit purely because there aren't really any reviews for it or not enough of them to help me really make up my mind. I might just 'go for it' anyway.

"Try Everything" as they say. XD

When I was looking for a knotted toy I was between Roland and Austin, they are pretty similar except Austin has slightly smaller measurements, so I'm not drawn to get Austin now that I have Roland. I think there's a girl on youtube with an Austin review
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:58 pm

^ I have a Roland already and I think I've used him...once? I mainly want Austin because it matches a friend's 'sona. I'll probably go ahead and get it, but probably not for another couple months or so. Due to shipping and what not, I like to be able to get 2 - 3 toys per order, if I can.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
katze

Postby katze » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:13 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:^ I have a Roland already and I think I've used him...once? I mainly want Austin because it matches a friend's 'sona. I'll probably go ahead and get it, but probably not for another couple months or so. Due to shipping and what not, I like to be able to get 2 - 3 toys per order, if I can.

I had a small roland but gave it to a friend since it was too small. Anything bigger than that would probably still be too small without being too long.

Im probably going to go ahead and order a medium Austin when I get home. I'll let you know how it is when I use it.

^ↀᴥↀ^

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
reine

Postby reine » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:24 pm

katze wrote:
reine wrote:I have more spending money than I thought I did, so I'm thinking about finally placing an order for a Moko! I had a dream that I bought one last night lol.....

I think so, too. :misc2: I sent in a ticket for the natural in metallic, and I hope they can do it!
Fallout Warning

Postby Fallout Warning » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:26 pm

reine wrote:
katze wrote:

I think so, too. :misc2: I sent in a ticket for the natural in metallic, and I hope they can do it!

Just asking but how much is a moko and did you ticket for it?
Image Hello, I am a pagan trans person who works at an apothecary. Married poly. Check out my fa Here Feel free to ask me about my collection! :misc8: Now on Dragonmoor as Runboi
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:34 pm

Fallout Warning wrote:
reine wrote:
katze wrote:

I know you didn't ask me, but since I've done it before, figured I'd chime in. It really depends on the size/colour/extras. It's a 150% the original cost. When I ordered mine, medium size, 3 colour marble, no extras, it was 180 USD.
Fallout Warning

Postby Fallout Warning » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:37 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Fallout Warning wrote:
reine wrote:

I know you didn't ask me, but since I've done it before, figured I'd chime in. It really depends on the size/colour/extras. It's a 150% the original cost. When I ordered mine, medium size, 3 colour marble, no extras, it was 180 USD.

oh wow, and you do have to ticket them to get one right? *thank you for your help*
Image Hello, I am a pagan trans person who works at an apothecary. Married poly. Check out my fa Here Feel free to ask me about my collection! :misc8: Now on Dragonmoor as Runboi
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:38 pm

Fallout Warning wrote:oh wow, and you do have to ticket them to get one right? *thank you for your help*

Yup. Send a ticket and tell them what you're after as far as size, firmness, colour, any extras (they may not do them, though), and they'll tell you how to order and how much it will be.
Fallout Warning

Postby Fallout Warning » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:42 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Fallout Warning wrote:oh wow, and you do have to ticket them to get one right? *thank you for your help*

Yup. Send a ticket and tell them what you're after as far as size, firmness, colour, any extras (they may not do them, though), and they'll tell you how to order and how much it will be.

awesome thank you! I think ill ticket in a few months when i can buy one. i just got a second hand one small/soft.
katze

Postby katze » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:23 pm

Just placed the order for my medium austin (jupiter shaft, metallic white base with SC). Also ordered two packs of teenies and two keychains (tongue and echo).

^ↀᴥↀ^

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
katze

Postby katze » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:39 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:that sounds like it is going to be very pretty <3 I'd love to see pics :misc1:

I'll def post pics! :smilenox:

^ↀᴥↀ^

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
Luxx

Postby Luxx » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:58 pm

Got my Slasher Silver Ridley and Water Meng in. Meng is more of a turquoise than the pictures showed, really nice toy. Loving the Slasher Silver red drips on the base of Ridley especially. Turned out to be exactly what I expected, which is good. Pics coming later.
reine

Postby reine » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:07 pm

Order for a medium/5 Moko in a metallic Sleipnir's Natural has been placed! Also tossed in a Dragoness keychain and a tape measure. The legacy-ordering process was a lot simpler than I'd expected! Now I just have to wait, haha...
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:19 pm

I'm ready for February cause I gotta see what the new dessert color will beeeee! Hopefully they're not going to be cheap and just make the vday colors all month.

I don't want any toys right now but if the color is right, I can find something to want lol.
Roverseer2
Banhammered

Postby Roverseer2 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:07 pm

GreenLeopard87 wrote:I'm ready for February cause I gotta see what the new dessert color will beeeee! Hopefully they're not going to be cheap and just make the vday colors all month.

I don't want any toys right now but if the color is right, I can find something to want lol.

Does DamnAverage do a whole Valentine's thing? Would they put their food colors over hers? :bugeyed:

Return to “General Discussion”