/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
katze

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby katze » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:43 pm

MMM if a large 5 Echo in permafrost shows up I'm probably going to snatch it....

I would order a custom, but I'm so picky with marbles I'd rather order a ready made than take a chance with a custom.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:23 pm

For those that were wondering, my strawberry swirl Pearce arrived! I'll be posting some pics over in the "show me" thread... He's much cuter than I thought he'd be, which I'm really happy about! A little less pink than I was hoping, but it's made up for by the fact that it appears he has gold dazzle, but also like... Somewhat of a pinkish purple sheen, too? Hard to tell, but I love him! Super cute.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:31 am

blushingkitten wrote:For those that were wondering, my strawberry swirl Pearce arrived! I'll be posting some pics over in the "show me" thread... He's much cuter than I thought he'd be, which I'm really happy about! A little less pink than I was hoping, but it's made up for by the fact that it appears he has gold dazzle, but also like... Somewhat of a pinkish purple sheen, too? Hard to tell, but I love him! Super cute.

That sounds so pretty, I think it'd be great if it ends up a desert colour.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:48 am

Has anyone noticed if Austin seems firmer than other toys in the same firmness? Both of my Rolands feel like 8/firm yet were listed as 5/medium firm. My small Austin seems to feel similairly..the former owner bought it new as a 5/medium firm.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Kisa

Postby Kisa » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:15 am

lovelyscales wrote:Has anyone noticed if Austin seems firmer than other toys in the same firmness? Both of my Rolands feel like 8/firm yet were listed as 5/medium firm. My small Austin seems to feel similairly..the former owner bought it new as a 5/medium firm.

I have a medium 5 Roland, he doesn't feel firm. Firmness feels different depending on the size of the toy
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:29 am

Kisa wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:Has anyone noticed if Austin seems firmer than other toys in the same firmness? Both of my Rolands feel like 8/firm yet were listed as 5/medium firm. My small Austin seems to feel similairly..the former owner bought it new as a 5/medium firm.

I have a medium 5 Roland, he doesn't feel firm. Firmness feels different depending on the size of the toy

How is Roland vaginally? I've always been curious about him, but he's really straight and has a little bit of a point. Which helps me getting them in, but I worry it might cause issues further up?
Kisa

Postby Kisa » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:45 am

karla-chan wrote:
Kisa wrote:

How is Roland vaginally? I've always been curious about him, but he's really straight and has a little bit of a point. Which helps me getting them in, but I worry it might cause issues further up?

Yeah Roland is really easy to insert. The medium Roland is the max length I can take and I have no issues with him poking anything. I actually think his head kind of flattens out once I hilt him, so I experience no jabbing of any kind. You can thrust or ride him, I prefer riding.

Roland is a pretty good all rounder, because of his shaft and head he's fantastic for warm up and the knot at the bottom of his shaft is tapered. I prefer knots and textures to be located at the bottom of the shaft because my entrance is the most sensitive to that kind of stuff, so his knots is prefect for me. His shape allows me to transition from not being too aroused to being really aroused pretty quickly. I may or may not cum with him, but after I have my fun with him, I'm ready to move to my larger toys after paying him a visit.

He's my go to when I want to warm up to my more girthy toys (like Sleipnir) or if I'm looking to stretch out my entrance a little. The straightness of Roland's shaft doesn't mean that he can't hit some gspots while he's in, you just have to find some positions and arch your back (my husband has a straight member I know all about this lol).

I recommend any toy you can hilt. A medium is good, but if you worry about poking, a smaller size would be safer, but you'll sacrificing knot size for that.
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:51 am

Kisa wrote:
karla-chan wrote:
Kisa wrote:

Yeah Roland is really easy to insert. The medium Roland is the max length I can take and I have no issues with him poking anything. I actually think his head kind of flattens out once I hilt him, so I experience no jabbing of any kind. You can thrust or ride him, I prefer riding.

Roland is a pretty good all rounder, because of his shaft and head he's fantastic for warm up and the knot at the bottom of his shaft is tapered. I prefer knots and textures to be located at the bottom of the shaft because my entrance is the most sensitive to that kind of stuff, so his knots is prefect for me. His shape allows me to transition from not being too aroused to being really aroused pretty quickly. I may or may not cum with him, but after I have my fun with him, I'm ready to move to my larger toys after paying him a visit.

He's my go to when I want to warm up to my more girthy toys (like Sleipnir) or if I'm looking to stretch out my entrance a little. The straightness of Roland's shaft doesn't mean that he can't hit some gspots while he's in, you just have to find some positions and arch your back (my husband has a straight member I know all about this lol).

I recommend any toy you can hilt. A medium is good, but if you worry about poking, a smaller size would be safer, but you'll sacrificing knot size for that.

Thank for that, smaller looks like the dimensions I want. It is good to know you have not had any problems with him. I was just unsure how much he is good for vagina use, or anal. However I much prefer viginal use. However if he helps you warm up to bigger toys, he does seem like he could be good for me.

Like I am between Echo and Roland for when a super pretty colour comes out. I am most likely going to end up with them both if I think Roland will also be good. It might just end up being which one will look better in certain colours. Just I really like the knots on the toys I do have, so I think it might be good for that.
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:12 am

So I tried large Ika vaginally... I've been sore for like 5 days now. Mines in a soft... And I figure in bigger sizes the suction cups are less "wash boardy." It felt decent in use, but the fact that I've been sore this long isn't fun.

I'm probably going to sell mine... Which is sad because I love the color and aesthetic of it. :misc14: But my body tends to not agree. :sniffing:
Niah

Postby Niah » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:19 am

My wishlist keeps fluctuating. I thought I was done, but I know I want something in Jupiter's Axis, and I'm sure I'll end up liking at least one of the new dessert colors this year too. I keep eyeing Spritz for some reason; he didn't even interest me until relatively recently. I'm seriously considering a medium/3 Apollo, even though I'm fairly sure that I won't ever take that 8" circumference knot even in soft, but I really love how Apollo looks in Jupiter's Axis (I already have a small/5 and I'm not sure if I want another Apollo with the same specs). Something about Roland keeps catching my eye even though he looks too smooth for my tastes, and I also keep eyeing Vasu even though he doesn't entirely appeal to me. Basically my brain is telling me I need more dicks even though I really probably shouldn't, lol.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Sanguine

Postby Sanguine » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:28 pm

Totally random, but the second-hand sales board is going to be the death of my bank account. However, after my most recent purchases I'm pretty convinced that I now have the most glorious toy collection ever. And I've learned a lot about other fantasy toy vendors. :widesmile:
Current toy collection :misc13: :misc11: :misc8:
► Show Spoiler
Idra

Postby Idra » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:02 pm

My Trent is here! And... Tops This is really lost on me except in bright natural light. Even bright artificial light makes it hard o pick up the green except on the base. It's definitely Tops This and it's still pretty but I just wish the green highlight had been stronger (more like Steampunk Stud, for example).

Anyway, I hope she's awesome in use! Update: That head, those dick abs, I'm in love.
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
Meredi

Postby Meredi » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:34 pm

I find myself making a lot of customs and then realising I have no money, like... at all. Dang it!
Hopefully I can scrape together enough for a toy in Jupiter. ;w;
Bi-Curious | Female | 21 | Gamer | Marvel Fanatic | Freelance Artist | Toy Enthusiast
► Show Spoiler
Kisa

Postby Kisa » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:30 pm

GreenLeopard87 wrote:So I tried large Ika vaginally... I've been sore for like 5 days now. Mines in a soft... And I figure in bigger sizes the suction cups are less "wash boardy." It felt decent in use, but the fact that I've been sore this long isn't fun.

I'm probably going to sell mine... Which is sad because I love the color and aesthetic of it. :misc14: But my body tends to not agree. :sniffing:

That's sad to hear, but everyone has different sensitivities. I have a small Ika in medium firmness, and I felt no soreness after an hours of play. Sorry Ika didn't work for you. :(
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:46 pm

Kisa wrote:
GreenLeopard87 wrote:So I tried large Ika vaginally... I've been sore for like 5 days now. Mines in a soft... And I figure in bigger sizes the suction cups are less "wash boardy." It felt decent in use, but the fact that I've been sore this long isn't fun.

That's sad to hear, but everyone has different sensitivities. I have a small Ika in medium firmness, and I felt no soreness after an hours of play. Sorry Ika didn't work for you. :(

Yeah, I'm not one for heavy texture vaginally. But I figured the thinness of what I could get in wouldn't rub as much. And it didn't feel like much. Plenty of lube and self lubrication was used. :psyduck:

I really wanted to like it because everyone seems to love it. I may hold onto it for a bit longer to see if maybe this is a one off situation. But unfortunately, one offs like this make me reluctant to try again when there are other things that work better...

I predominantly bought it for anal play. But that didn't go as expected either. I didn't feel much texture at all. Lol it's too much or not enough. Blah! :doh:
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:46 pm

Kisa wrote:I have a medium 5 Roland, he doesn't feel firm. Firmness feels different depending on the size of the toy

Odd. Now I do wonder if the toy got mislabelled firmness wise. That would be so odd because that would make 3 toys now labelled the wrong firmness I've gotten. :mystery: I guess the only way I will figure it out is if I order a custom. Was considering a custom small Austin yet wasn't sure which firmness I wanted. This one that was bought as medium/5 firm sure feels like firm/8 firmness..very little give unlike my toys of similair even larger size in 5/medium firmness that have more squish.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:53 am

GreenLeopard87 wrote:
Kisa wrote:

Yeah, I'm not one for heavy texture vaginally. But I figured the thinness of what I could get in wouldn't rub as much. And it didn't feel like much. Plenty of lube and self lubrication was used. :psyduck:

I really wanted to like it because everyone seems to love it. I may hold onto it for a bit longer to see if maybe this is a one off situation. But unfortunately, one offs like this make me reluctant to try again when there are other things that work better...

I predominantly bought it for anal play. But that didn't go as expected either. I didn't feel much texture at all. Lol it's too much or not enough. Blah! :doh:

It's OK to not enjoy a toy, even though a lot of people seem to love it. Since we are all different; which is why a huge variety of toys is such a great thing.

Still I know it sucks to buy a toy and just not enjoy it that much.
katze

Postby katze » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:26 pm

I'm so impatient, I think I'm going to just order a large permafrost Echo soon instead of waiting for one to drop. I'm just worried about the marble turning out not to my tastes....

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
Kisa

Postby Kisa » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:30 pm

katze wrote:I'm so impatient, I think I'm going to just order a large permafrost Echo soon instead of waiting for one to drop. I'm just worried about the marble turning out not to my tastes....

Yeah, those marbles ate really hit or miss. I like the tight marbles the best, but it seems the blocky marbles are more popular.
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
katze

Postby katze » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:36 pm

Kisa wrote:Yeah, those marbles ate really hit or miss. I like the tight marbles the best, but it seems the blocky marbles are more popular.

Im the opposite, I hate tighter marbles lol. I love the marbling of the permafrost Echo on the product page, I'm going to let them know I'm looking for a marble more like that. It's perfect to me.

Edit:

Just placed the order and sent in the ticket for my marble request. Hopefully they can produce something similar. :psyduck:

^ↀᴥↀ^

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)

Return to “General Discussion”