/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Willow

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Willow » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:16 pm

Cool, the muzzle is back. I'd like to know what changes were made, since I own the original. I'd have to dig it out of my toy box, but I would probably have trouble distinguishing what has changed and what hasn't. Also the internal structure.

Probably won't get this. I'm sure it would feel better than what I have, but it's just the same toy in effect. I already have 2 muzzles anyhow.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:18 pm

Niah wrote:Good point. I can't tell in the pic on the main page if they're showing us the new Good Boy or not. It looks like the one that's all purple from the knot to the base is the new one, and old one looks like the purple is only on the knot. If that's the case, then maybe they're getting rid of it because it's difficult to get the purple only on the knot and therefore might have a high failure rate.

I think that's the case, there are a couple of these in adopts
► Show Spoiler

Looks like they were messing with the colors trying to come up with something easier to pour.
Dusksong

Postby Dusksong » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:20 pm

I'm so happy the muzzle is back, it's my favorite - visually speaking as I can't really judge it in use. Really love the two new colors for it too!
Image Be true, be brave, stand. All the rest is darkness. - Stephen King
* Toys for sale & Wanted in my profile! *
KaineWuff

Postby KaineWuff » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:23 pm

Willow wrote:Cool, the muzzle is back. I'd like to know what changes were made, since I own the original. I'd have to dig it out of my toy box, but I would probably have trouble distinguishing what has changed and what hasn't. Also the internal structure.

Probably won't get this. I'm sure it would feel better than what I have, but it's just the same toy in effect. I already have 2 muzzles anyhow.

I'm curious too. Been sorta out of the loop a little while, I wasn't even aware the werewolf muzzle was gone or being changed?

I have an original as well.
My silicone shenanigans tumblr for reviews and more!
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:27 pm

They'r ACTUALLY announcing a color change?? Wow. Better late than never, I guess? :sniffing:

Also hello again Werewolf muzzle! The nose looks bigger, and the lips/teeth look less...toothy? I dunno.
KaineWuff

Postby KaineWuff » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:51 pm

Amaranthe wrote:Also hello again Werewolf muzzle! The nose looks bigger, and the lips/teeth look less...toothy? I dunno.

"Now with a 20% more boopable nose!"

I can't really tell if it's larger though
Kaiser

Postby Kaiser » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:52 pm

Damn that werewolf signature is something else entirely :smile: i am now really considering getting something like a Moko or Luka in that, would look really nice.
Reviews Completed
Medium Gryphon (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33157&p=1065864#p1065864)
The Four Horsemen (Medium Bumble, Medium Chance, Rowan, Small Slepnir viewtopic.php?f=109&t=34995)
VVVV (Flared chance, tucker, sugerstar viewtopic.php?f=109&t=43844)
Duke's Lush Tush (viewtopic.php?f=109&t=46969)
Reviews In Progress
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:13 pm

KaineWuff wrote:
Amaranthe wrote:Also hello again Werewolf muzzle! The nose looks bigger, and the lips/teeth look less...toothy? I dunno.

"Now with a 20% more boopable nose!"

I can't really tell if it's larger though

Boop the snoot! With your peen

:laugh:
Ixick

Postby Ixick » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:19 pm

That Werewolf muzzle is something else! :smile: Even though I ain't got the parts for it, I'm almost tempted to pick it up in its signature. Man, that is a slick looking penetrable.
JohnV

Postby JohnV » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:31 pm

The changes I can tell for the muzzle seem to be a different tooth structure. If I remember the original's tooth placement was odd to say the least and I believe had both sets of canines pronounced. The teeth look like they'd also stimulate more than the old one. The entrance itself has the tongue a bit more obvious, pressing against the lower teeth. The passage texture appears to have more definition to the internal maw structure as well as being tighter in appearance in overall circumference which was one of the main complaints about the toy being too loose.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:22 pm

Ahh, the muzzle is back! I know that will make quite a few people happy.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Idra

Postby Idra » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:07 pm

lmao I guess announcing the good boy change is progress for BD but I'm just gonna wait here to see if they actually change the colors in the site images

if they do I'll be surprised/impressed
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:09 pm

Idra wrote:lmao I guess announcing the good boy change is progress for BD but I'm just gonna wait here to see if they actually change the colors in the site images

Same.
:eyeroll:
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:19 pm

Amaranthe wrote:
Idra wrote:lmao I guess announcing the good boy change is progress for BD but I'm just gonna wait here to see if they actually change the colors in the site images

Same.

Pffft, they're not going to change it. We all know that :stick:
Idra

Postby Idra » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:22 pm

vixenvega wrote:
Amaranthe wrote:Same.

Pffft, they're not going to change it. We all know that :stick:

Lol. True.

Also like I'm not personally interested in good boy so I don't really have a horse in this race but if I were, I'd want it because that color would help make the ~fantasy~ more ~real~ and this new one is different enough that it'd matter to me. Like they already stopped allowing colors like that in general & restricted good boy to rex & rex only so I'd think that'd be enough to keep it how it is but w/e bd you do you I guess

It's just kinda sad that people have to fall all over themselves to praise bd for actually announcing a change at all when the announcement is buried three pages deep, gives no details, and wasn't announced anywhere on the forums or on their official twitter (just on baddragonnews which is easy to miss) & was announced at the same time as the muzzle revamp so people will be ~distracted~

now where's that salt shaker emoji someone made lmao
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:30 pm

Idra wrote:Lol. True.

Also like I'm not personally interested in good boy so I don't really have a horse in this race but if I were, I'd want it because that color would help make the ~fantasy~ more ~real~ and this new one is different enough that it'd matter to me. Like they already stopped allowing colors like that in general & restricted good boy to rex & rex only so I'd think that'd be enough to keep it how it is but w/e bd you do you I guess

It's just kinda sad that people have to fall all over themselves to praise bd for actually announcing a change at all when the announcement is buried three pages deep, gives no details, and wasn't announced anywhere on the forums or on their official twitter (just on baddragonnews which is easy to miss) & was announced at the same time as the muzzle revamp so people will be ~distracted~

now where's that salt shaker emoji someone made lmao

Well, it's in the newsletter and on Rex's page too but your points are fair. Weird that it isn't on their official twitter account...
Still, it's a huge improvement over just quietly changing it or taking it away like they did last year.
Idra

Postby Idra » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:34 pm

vixenvega wrote:Well, it's in the newsletter and on Rex's page too but your points are fair. Weird that it isn't on their official twitter account...
Still, it's a huge improvement over just quietly changing it or taking it away like they did last year.

I keep checking their official twitter but I can't see it, not even going back to January. They posted the announcement about the muzzle to both accounts, but the one about good boy just to the news account, so....... :mystery:

I'm still not signed up for their newsletter so I didn't see that, if it's in there that's good. Rex's page has details on the order window for the old version which is also good. Just... it feels like they're doing the bare minimum & getting praised even though announcing changes should just always have been a thing. But hey. Progress, like I said
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
KaineWuff

Postby KaineWuff » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:00 pm

JohnV wrote:The changes I can tell for the muzzle seem to be a different tooth structure. If I remember the original's tooth placement was odd to say the least and I believe had both sets of canines pronounced. The teeth look like they'd also stimulate more than the old one. The entrance itself has the tongue a bit more obvious, pressing against the lower teeth. The passage texture appears to have more definition to the internal maw structure as well as being tighter in appearance in overall circumference which was one of the main complaints about the toy being too loose.

I seem to remember there being a lot of issue with the teeth causing air bubbles or something too along the insides. Made the teeth and thus the sides prone to tearing.

It'd make sense that they'd resculpt that out to try and fix it a bit.
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:15 pm

Yeah 'progress' for BD, seems to be going backwards in regards to colors. Everything nowadays is marbles or solids...with pearlescence. A far cry from the creative signature colors they used to come out with.

BUT, I also am kinda sick of soley picking BD apart, and am actually quite pleased that they actually announced this change, and are giving a grace period for people who still want it. Let's not be ungrateful for that, because that was a huge problem before and BD's actually working on rectifying this.
Kisa

Postby Kisa » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:34 pm

Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland

Return to “General Discussion”