/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
User avatar
Vitani
Posts: 5099
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:29 pm
Gender: Female
Location: The Outlands

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Vitani » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:34 pm

Phelvia wrote:Ok, messaged CS for "Bright and Obnoxious" colors on the surprise me. Now to go and see what I want it on.


aaaa yesssss. Can't wait to see pics of what you get!
Image
User avatar
lizardbreath
Posts: 3448
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:06 pm
Gender: female
Location: pgh, pa

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby lizardbreath » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:36 pm

Phelvia wrote:Ok, messaged CS for "Bright and Obnoxious" colors on the surprise me. Now to go and see what I want it on.

yay!!!!!

they're gonna have fun with that :)
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
User avatar
Akanisen
Posts: 7114
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:58 pm
Gender: Male(FtM), Pansexual, Demi-poly-romantic
Contact:

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Akanisen » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:11 pm

Hey, to all of you with small claytons, what firmness should I get? Medium or firm? Most of my toys so far are in medium, and I can barely feel my ridley's texture in medium, so would firm be a good idea with small clayton or not?
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
User avatar
Vitani
Posts: 5099
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:29 pm
Gender: Female
Location: The Outlands

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Vitani » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:14 pm

Akanisen wrote:Hey, to all of you with small claytons, what firmness should I get? Medium or firm? Most of my toys so far are in medium, and I can barely feel my ridley's texture in medium, so would firm be a good idea with small clayton or not?


I have a small in medium, and those textures are unignorable lol. Sometimes it's too intense for me even. Best toy for when I'm craving texture though. Small is also bigger than I expected it to be. I had to check and make sure I didn't get sent a medium on accident.
Image
User avatar
L_eather
Posts: 228
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:15 am
Gender: female

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby L_eather » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:31 pm

Akanisen wrote:Hey, to all of you with small claytons, what firmness should I get? Medium or firm? Most of my toys so far are in medium, and I can barely feel my ridley's texture in medium, so would firm be a good idea with small clayton or not?


I ordered a small Clayton in medium firmness, but it's still being processed.

I can let you know my experience once I get it, if you haven't finalized your decision yet!
User avatar
Akanisen
Posts: 7114
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:58 pm
Gender: Male(FtM), Pansexual, Demi-poly-romantic
Contact:

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Akanisen » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:34 pm

L_eather wrote:I ordered a small Clayton in medium firmness, but it's still being processed.

I can let you know my experience once I get it, if you haven't finalized your decision yet!

I'm wanting to order it in the whore red colour, so it'll be too late by then. Thank you though!

Vitani wrote:I have a small in medium, and those textures are unignorable lol. Sometimes it's too intense for me even. Best toy for when I'm craving texture though. Small is also bigger than I expected it to be. I had to check and make sure I didn't get sent a medium on accident.

Thanks. And yea, I actually got a comparison of the demon dick to a small clayton and it's definitely bigger than the size chart makes it sound!
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
User avatar
blushingkitten
Posts: 1719
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:34 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby blushingkitten » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:43 pm

Vitani wrote:
Akanisen wrote:Hey, to all of you with small claytons, what firmness should I get? Medium or firm? Most of my toys so far are in medium, and I can barely feel my ridley's texture in medium, so would firm be a good idea with small clayton or not?


I have a small in medium, and those textures are unignorable lol. Sometimes it's too intense for me even. Best toy for when I'm craving texture though. Small is also bigger than I expected it to be. I had to check and make sure I didn't get sent a medium on accident.


I second this! All of it lol
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
User avatar
katze
Posts: 2257
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:05 pm
Gender: female/idc
Location: CA

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby katze » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:47 pm

lovelyscales wrote:Sad to hear it didn't turn out like you'd hoped! You're right. The new one looks sloppy particularly compared to the other. The other side of it's pretty. It looks like it was poured fast or something..like the silicone color got smudged/smeared on one side. I expect this more from less experienced pourers/people new to silicone not from big name companies. I certainly see how you aren't pleased with it based on that first photo.


Yeah, the front of it isn't too terrible but the back looks pretty bad. It does look very smeared. I'd probably be less upset with it if it weren't for that. Kind of seems like a less experienced person poured this one. :(
Image

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
User avatar
Laz
Posts: 451
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:43 pm
Gender: Nonbinary

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Laz » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:03 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
Squirrelmunk wrote:
karla-chan wrote:However I do have concerns about the animal welfare of life casting.

I don't understand the objection to life casting, since it's basically the same process as semen collection. Is there something I'm missing? Do you have an issue with semen collection?


>sexualy stimulating an animal for, in the end, your own sexual pleasure (IE, making a dildo to use on yourself or others/profit from it)
It's the intent.

While it may not harm the animal or bother them in any way, I still question the morality of someone who wants to sexually arouse an animal for their sexual gain.


This is exactly it.
Your polyamorous dragon pal! Memory like a leaky sieve! :mystery:
User avatar
Luxx
Posts: 377
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:02 am
Gender: Male (trans)

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Luxx » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:12 pm

Akanisen wrote:Hey, to all of you with small claytons, what firmness should I get? Medium or firm? Most of my toys so far are in medium, and I can barely feel my ridley's texture in medium, so would firm be a good idea with small clayton or not?

I have a firm small Clayton and like it, but I can't feel much of my firm Ridley's texture. With Clayton, it's very present, though to me BD firm still has a good amount of squish and give to it. That is not the case for other people.

I'd say if you're a fan of medium, go medium. It's definitely more intense texture-wise than Ridley.
User avatar
Kaiser
Posts: 491
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:09 am
Gender: Male

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Kaiser » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:19 pm

Akanisen wrote:Hey, to all of you with small Clayton, what firmness should I get? Medium or firm? Most of my toys so far are in the medium, and I can barely feel my ridley's texture in medium, so would firm be a good idea with small Clayton or not?

As someone who adores texture, I would say get a medium, the texture is as others have said unmistakably present and you will feel it. Also, I have a firm Clayton and to me he is unusable as he is too firm and just a whole load of nope :stick: . Although you do say about not feeling ridley in a medium which i find surprising as my soft ridley is plenty 'feely' for me, so my opinion may just be because i have a like for softer toys and firm Clayton was just a test that didn't pan out. But i would say go medium, as its a toy with plenty of texture and medium Clayton is firmer than you would think.
Reviews Completed
Medium Gryphon (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33157&p=1065864#p1065864)
The Four Horsemen (Medium Bumble, Medium Chance, Rowan, Small Slepnir viewtopic.php?f=109&t=34995)
VVVV (Flared chance, tucker, sugerstar viewtopic.php?f=109&t=43844)
Duke's Lush Tush (viewtopic.php?f=109&t=46969)
Reviews In Progress
User avatar
Bluefeet
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:50 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Bluefeet » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:05 pm

Would I be nuts to get a l/xl tongue to just grind on? I think somebody else mentioned it a while ago and it kind of stuck with me. Can you get a SC on them? I played around with the custom options but didn't see it.
User avatar
stuck-on-the-knot1
Posts: 2094
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:30 pm
Gender: Female/22/Pan
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:25 pm

Bluefeet wrote:Would I be nuts to get a l/xl tongue to just grind on? I think somebody else mentioned it a while ago and it kind of stuck with me. Can you get a SC on them? I played around with the custom options but didn't see it.

I own a Varka that I can't really use to its potential and have it just for grinding on ^///^ You can request it for a custom via ticketing but you have to accept the first attempt at it even if it flops! I have a chance with a suction cup that works awesomely!~
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
User avatar
Gutler
Posts: 164
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:27 am
Gender: male

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Gutler » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:01 pm

Looking to get a new penetrable myself had hazel for a year now and was looking for something new i've narrowed it down to 3 but i just cant choose sugar star JT or Twitch (looking for tightness with decent texture) i'm average size myself maybe a little below average girth wise.
User avatar
Phelvia
Posts: 1349
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:01 am
Gender: I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Phelvia » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:45 am

Gutler wrote:Looking to get a new penetrable myself had hazel for a year now and was looking for something new i've narrowed it down to 3 but i just cant choose sugar star JT or Twitch (looking for tightness with decent texture) i'm average size myself maybe a little below average girth wise.


Not from my experience but from my bf's. He has a sugarstar and JT (I can't vouch for Twitch though he does look interesting). For him JT is his favorite one, it's tight but not too tight like Perry, also doesn't try to push you out when in use.
User avatar
Bluefeet
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:50 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Bluefeet » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:08 am

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:
Bluefeet wrote:Would I be nuts to get a l/xl tongue to just grind on? I think somebody else mentioned it a while ago and it kind of stuck with me. Can you get a SC on them? I played around with the custom options but didn't see it.

I own a Varka that I can't really use to its potential and have it just for grinding on ^///^ You can request it for a custom via ticketing but you have to accept the first attempt at it even if it flops! I have a chance with a suction cup that works awesomely!~

Thanks! I'm debating between tongue and Ika now. I love the look of the tongue but I'm also thinking there would be more interesting fun times with ikas texture.
User avatar
Phelvia
Posts: 1349
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:01 am
Gender: I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Phelvia » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:26 pm

An update on my "Bright and Obnoxious", so I decided to go buy a small Stan (in addition to teenies and a cordial glass). Originally was gonna get it in mini but the BF put it in my head that a small will be fine too. I'm iffy on it but he said if it doesn't work out he'll buy me a mini while I use the small as some kind of weapon...like I use my Bruce as an odd hat.


Eventually when I get a job and have more money I'm gonna shoot for a Crash in Champagne Cake for the shaft and a light silver base...and a Blaze in his Signature with maybe a different base.

So many ideas not enough funds...yet lol. :stick:
User avatar
stuck-on-the-knot1
Posts: 2094
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:30 pm
Gender: Female/22/Pan
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:53 pm

Bluefeet wrote:Thanks! I'm debating between tongue and Ika now. I love the look of the tongue but I'm also thinking there would be more interesting fun times with ikas texture.

I would definitely get an Ika with a suction cup! It feels amazing to grind against and use what you could depending on the size! :widesmile:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
User avatar
Gutler
Posts: 164
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:27 am
Gender: male

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Gutler » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:00 pm

Phelvia wrote:
Gutler wrote:Looking to get a new penetrable myself had hazel for a year now and was looking for something new i've narrowed it down to 3 but i just cant choose sugar star JT or Twitch (looking for tightness with decent texture) i'm average size myself maybe a little below average girth wise.


Not from my experience but from my bf's. He has a sugarstar and JT (I can't vouch for Twitch though he does look interesting). For him JT is his favorite one, it's tight but not too tight like Perry, also doesn't try to push you out when in use.


JT does look very nice my only reservation about Twitch is the inside looks kinda rough when compared to other penetrables.
User avatar
Sanguine
Posts: 243
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:09 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Sanguine » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:41 pm

A friend sent this to me today and it made me lol! So true!

Image
Current toy collection :misc13: :misc11: :misc8:
► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests