/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
FoxyCatZaam

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby FoxyCatZaam » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:54 pm

Sanguine wrote:A friend sent this to me today and it made me lol! So true!

Now that is accurate! lol!
Dreaming Heart

Postby Dreaming Heart » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:35 am

► Show Spoiler

I actually saw the original comic a while back and thought to myself, "Hmm, now if only they replaced 'books' with 'Bad Dragon,' I could relate..."

I'm so happy this exists.
Ann ✩ 23 ✩ Demisexual Lesbian
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:13 am

Dreaming Heart wrote:
► Show Spoiler

I actually saw the original comic a while back and thought to myself, "Hmm, now if only they replaced 'books' with 'Bad Dragon,' I could relate..."

I'm so happy this exists.

I think this is so accurate to whatever our vices are, we save hard in other areas to have the really nice thing we want.
Willow

Postby Willow » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:24 am

Gutler wrote:Looking to get a new penetrable myself had hazel for a year now and was looking for something new i've narrowed it down to 3 but i just cant choose sugar star JT or Twitch (looking for tightness with decent texture) i'm average size myself maybe a little below average girth wise.

Ah, well I have all three. All of them are different between each other and from Hazel so you will get a different experience from all of them.
Personally, I'm a bit of a minority for the fact I don't like Sugarstar. She has a "decent" tightness but I feel that she pushes me out when I'm inside of her. Compare her to Natascha, where she is more welcoming and holds me inside (like tying with her).
I am with the majority when I say JT's ass is divine. I don't know what it is... he's a fox, they were built for fucking. The texture is simply amazing.
Twitch is a very close second and I reach for him as much as I do JT. He doesn't hurt at all and has a different texture but very pleasurable, maybe slightly tighter than JT. He does have the added bonus of a "scaley" texture on the outside... it feels really nice.
But those are my personal thoughts.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Gutler

Postby Gutler » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:50 pm

So i have decided to go with JT for my next penetrable now the only question remains is what color to go with.
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:15 pm

Question for those of you who own multiple penetratables: do you use multiple toys per session, moving from one to another? Or do you usually pick one toy to use from start to finish?
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:24 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:So, Bumble Hooves exclusive color isn't there anymore. Probably been gone, but just now noticed.
Which is dumb, considering you can still get a custom fade.

Too bad, Maybe if I do decide to get another I'll just go with a custom solid of the blue, then. :misc4: :unamused:

Yeah, it's been gone for a while. =/ A lot of the colors they retired I was disappointed about but could clearly see why they would either be unpopular or have a high flop rate, but this one genuinely surprised me. A three-color gradated fade on a straight toy doesn't seem like it would be an especially high flop risk, and I saw drops often enough in adopts that I'd be really surprised to hear that it was unpopular.
Willow

Postby Willow » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:46 pm

Tempest wrote:Question for those of you who own multiple penetratables: do you use multiple toys per session, moving from one to another? Or do you usually pick one toy to use from start to finish?

I have many. many penetratables. It depends on how worked up I am whether I'll use one or more. When it comes to insertables, yes, I'll use muliple ones unless I'm looking for mostly a quickie (privacy is an issue). Lately I've been using two per session, but I've been known to do more than that before. It's a difficult to pace ones self though.
When I do a massive boiling session, I like to do many of the penetrables... especially after they've been boiled. I let them cool a little and then go at it before they get too cold, I love feeling the warmth. This, of course, requires me to boil them again- although usually it's because of the lube.
I don't know what my record for the most used in a session. Maybe 6? Possibly 7.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:24 pm

Tempest wrote:Question for those of you who own multiple penetratables: do you use multiple toys per session, moving from one to another? Or do you usually pick one toy to use from start to finish?

I typically use more than one. If the first one doesn't quite do it for me then I move onto another. Or sometimes I'll leave one of my favorites for the finish :smile:

Of course I don't like to spend ages cleaning up so 3-4 is probably my limit for a given session.
Penetrables comparison: here
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:32 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:So, Bumble Hooves exclusive color isn't there anymore. Probably been gone, but just now noticed.
Which is dumb, considering you can still get a custom fade.

Too bad, Maybe if I do decide to get another I'll just go with a custom solid of the blue, then. :misc4: :unamused:

I ordered a bumblehooves in Brazen Mail around October, you have to ticket for it...And also say you'd accept it as is. I got mine, it has like 1/4 of it is the white tip the rest is blue. I seen a flop of mine in adoptions later that week that looked more like a fade but had air bubbles.
Kaiser

Postby Kaiser » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:01 am

I personally just use one penetrable per session, although on the odd occasion I may be wanting for a second but that's rare, I think for me I use one as I've got a fantasy and I'm gonna run with it, and most of them only have one other character in that sense. But when it comes to insertables its more a sense of less fantasy and more using what you have to be able to live the fantasy, as some toys need you to go up in sizes before use, whereas penetrable's are just 'pick up and play' almost (warming optional :stick: ) but everyone's mileage varies, some use multiple and some like myself only use one, it all depends on the fantasy and what you're seeking from that fantasy and how you want to go about reaching it.
Reviews Completed
Medium Gryphon (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33157&p=1065864#p1065864)
The Four Horsemen (Medium Bumble, Medium Chance, Rowan, Small Slepnir viewtopic.php?f=109&t=34995)
VVVV (Flared chance, tucker, sugerstar viewtopic.php?f=109&t=43844)
Duke's Lush Tush (viewtopic.php?f=109&t=46969)
Reviews In Progress
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:50 pm

Willow wrote: :words:

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote: :words:

Kaiser wrote: :words:

Thanks for your perspectives! :smile: I'm a big ol' bottom with not much use for penetratables so it's neat to hear about how folks who enjoy them, use them.

Willow, I dunno if you'll love me or hate me for this, but as far as I can tell, silicone toys are microwave safe. I've microwaved mine many times without issue, and it makes sense - silicone cookware is microwave safe, so it logically follows that silicone toys are also microwave safe. I start at 2 minutes and do it by feel depending on the toy.
Fredde

Postby Fredde » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:39 pm

Trying to narrow down which toys I'll be getting the next time I make an order from BD...
The only one I'm 100% certain on is the Dragon Muzzle, wanted that one since it came out. Also it's supposedly on the looser end from what I've read, which is absolutely what I'm looking for compared toy the other penetrables I've got. (Dukes butt and a Natascha)
The second I've been looking at is a small David that I've been looking at for ages... After all, I have been wanting a toy with a smaller knot than my medium Razor and medium Kelvin...

But the one I'm really struggling with is Chance. It is just one of those toys I look at and part of me is a just bit put off by it. On the other hand, the rest of me is all "I want need to know what that one feels like" :laugh:
Then there is deciding how I want it. The unflared medium seems manageable as far as girth goes, but I really think I should have some restraint and go for a small to try it out... I could always get the medium later if I like it :smilenox:
And even a small would still make it the longest, if thinnest, toy in my (BD)collection.
But then I'm wondering if I should get the flared one if I pick a small... So many options!

I think I need to read a few reviews before I make a final decision though :nerdy:
"The absence of light
Breeds and altered reality
Faithful and familiar" - from Zero Gravity by Wolfheart
WhiteWulfe

Postby WhiteWulfe » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:10 pm

More than likely putting an order in fairly soon, and while one of the toys I'm fairly set on getting (Small Bumbles) I'm somewhat indecisive about the penetrable I'd get to go alongside him... I already have JT, who I absolutely love, and while hubby's Duke's Butt is nice and all (especially for teasing oneself), I kind of want something a little... different.

I'm kind of looking between choosing Janine or Sugar Star, but finding it difficult to decide between the two.

While I am gay, I don't really care that they're female character toys, because it isn't really all that hard for my imagination to go a different direction with it (male herm! Or arguably other directions too :P )

Any thoughts on what could coax someone to lean one way or the other?
Kaiser

Postby Kaiser » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:46 am

Fredde wrote: :words:

Ive got reviews on a Medium flared and unflared in my signature. I started with a small flared chance but i quickly outgrew it and now he sits in the bottom of the box, medium unflared has been my goto toy when i just want some 'quick' fun, and my flared medium is something of a 'devil; if you will :smile:
Reviews Completed
The Four Horsemen (Medium Bumble, Medium Chance, Rowan, Small Slepnir viewtopic.php?f=109&t=34995)
Reviews In Progress
David Pumpkins
Any questions?

Postby David Pumpkins » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:54 pm

- Just ate 40 lbs. of bamboo, time for a nap! ~
ImageTiny Exspectre by Chibity!Image
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:34 pm

exspectre wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93UUfqxgdSk&feature=youtu.be

Yesssss this absolutely NEEDED to happen
Kaiser

Postby Kaiser » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:55 pm

Well that made my day :laugh: :laugh:
Reviews Completed
Reviews In Progress
Willow

Postby Willow » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:25 pm

Tempest wrote:Willow, I dunno if you'll love me or hate me for this, but as far as I can tell, silicone toys are microwave safe. I've microwaved mine many times without issue, and it makes sense - silicone cookware is microwave safe, so it logically follows that silicone toys are also microwave safe. I start at 2 minutes and do it by feel depending on the toy.

Not sure why this would make me love you or hate you. But that's a good idea... heating them up in the microwave. But the main reason for boiling is for cleaning them once a month. After use I do a typicallclean with soap and warm water, but I like to do a deeper clean at least once a month if I can get the time alone to do so. Toying with them after the first boil is just... you know, giving myself a treat.
So I guess when I don't need to do a deep clean but want the warmth I can do it in the microwave. Just don't want to end up accidentally eating it and fucking a hot pocket. Cause, you know, it happens. :mystery:
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:25 pm

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Nkbi5kaXNjb3JkYXBwLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yNDAxOTY5MjM2NDQ5Njg5NjAvMjgyMzY3NjgwNjY3OTc1NjkwL0V4REUuanBnIn0.jpg
eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Nkbi5kaXNjb3JkYXBwLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yNDAxOTY5MjM2NDQ5Njg5NjAvMjgyMzY3NjgwNjY3OTc1NjkwL0V4REUuanBnIn0.jpg (22.42 KiB) Viewed 1383 times
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.

Return to “General Discussion”