/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
GreenLeopard87

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:42 pm

exspectre wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93UUfqxgdSk&feature=youtu.be

Buahahaha more BD videos need to happen!
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:10 pm

Willow wrote:
Tempest wrote:Willow, I dunno if you'll love me or hate me for this, but as far as I can tell, silicone toys are microwave safe. I've microwaved mine many times without issue, and it makes sense - silicone cookware is microwave safe, so it logically follows that silicone toys are also microwave safe. I start at 2 minutes and do it by feel depending on the toy.

Not sure why this would make me love you or hate you. But that's a good idea... heating them up in the microwave. But the main reason for boiling is for cleaning them once a month. After use I do a typicallclean with soap and warm water, but I like to do a deeper clean at least once a month if I can get the time alone to do so. Toying with them after the first boil is just... you know, giving myself a treat.
So I guess when I don't need to do a deep clean but want the warmth I can do it in the microwave. Just don't want to end up accidentally eating it and fucking a hot pocket. Cause, you know, it happens. :mystery:

I would totally fuck a Hot Pocket, because I love them so much.

Mostly joking.

I just try to spread the gospel of heating toys in the microwave, because it's way more convenient than other methods of heating them. Obviously boiling has other purposes too, but when all you want is a warm toy... nothing is better. Unless your toy is too big to fit in the microwave.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Fredde

Postby Fredde » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:23 pm

Kaiser wrote:Ive got reviews on a Medium flared and unflared in my signature. I started with a small flared chance but i quickly outgrew it and now he sits in the bottom of the box, medium unflared has been my goto toy when i just want some 'quick' fun, and my flared medium is something of a 'devil; if you will :smile:

So after reading a few reviews (including yours of course) and doing a bunch of measuring of the toys I already own, I'm 90% sold on a medium unflared now :laugh:
I have been able to use my medium Anthro Dragon a couple times after all, and that one is like 8 inches at the thickest part of the... head? Foreskin? Whichever.
Now I just need to decide if I want a cumtube on it, and the color... Kinda think I want something green. I'll have to go and look at more pictures... decisions decisions :eyeroll:
"The absence of light
Breeds and altered reality
Faithful and familiar" - from Zero Gravity by Wolfheart
Niah

Postby Niah » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:26 pm

I now keep eyeing a medium Fenrir, probably in 5 firmness. I'm rather in the mood for a knotted toy that will tie well with me (vaginal only (for now)). I have a small/5 Apollo that I really like and I've considered a medium, but I don't know that I could take that knot even in 3. I have other knotted toys that I tie fairly well with, but they all tend to have a bit more length than I care for; and the ones that are shorter don't tie as well with me (my small Xar is great, but he doesn't tie the best compared to others). I've considered Kage and the Mountain Drake, but the Drake is probably going to be too big for me even though I do like the design. Kage appeals to me a lot, but there's something about Fenrir that keeps me focusing on him more (that and Kage's knot is more near my limit than I'd care for). What do y'all think?
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:30 pm

So it's been 3 days since my custom. My small Stan got shipped today. Probably the fastest wait time I've had.
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:36 pm

Niah wrote:I now keep eyeing a medium Fenrir, probably in 5 firmness. I'm rather in the mood for a knotted toy that will tie well with me (vaginal only (for now)). I have a small/5 Apollo that I really like and I've considered a medium, but I don't know that I could take that knot even in 3. I have other knotted toys that I tie fairly well with, but they all tend to have a bit more length than I care for; and the ones that are shorter don't tie as well with me (my small Xar is great, but he doesn't tie the best compared to others). I've considered Kage and the Mountain Drake, but the Drake is probably going to be too big for me even though I do like the design. Kage appeals to me a lot, but there's something about Fenrir that keeps me focusing on him more (that and Kage's knot is more near my limit than I'd care for). What do y'all think?

I have a medium/5 Apollo! He does tie, not as well as Fenrir, but better than Kippy, if that helps. I've never personally felt like my medium Apollo poked me uncomfortably length wise, and he's really pleasurable to grind on. A medium sized Fenrir is a bit of a step down in size but he is damn near guaranteed to tie. I have a medium/3-5 split (he was a mutant of sorts), and he's quite comfortable. The biggest difference between them is that while Apollo might tie, if you wiggle enough he will probably fall out, where as you will most likely have to try to get the Fenrir out. If you'd like I can probably take a picture of them together if that'd help.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:51 pm

^ It depends on one's body. My medium Fenrir was useless (for me) at tying, but my medium Apollo stays put like no one's business. My mountain Drake and Kage fall right out, too.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:59 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:^ It depends on one's body. My medium Fenrir was useless (for me) at tying, but my medium Apollo stays put like no one's business. My mountain Drake and Kage fall right out, too.

Makes sense to me. I have a feeling it has something to do with where your greatest muscle strength is within. I feel like my "strength" is higher up so when Fenrir creeps upward the "mid muscles" really grab onto it and hold it in, whereas that strength used on my medium Apollo it just ends up squeezing it out instead.

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:01 am

exspectre wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93UUfqxgdSk&feature=youtu.be

YESSS!!! :widesmile:

I love this so much! I love it when BD has fun, and shows us sense of humour. It's awesome! :widesmile:
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:10 am

HungryStray wrote:
Niah wrote:I now keep eyeing a medium Fenrir, probably in 5 firmness. I'm rather in the mood for a knotted toy that will tie well with me (vaginal only (for now)). I have a small/5 Apollo that I really like and I've considered a medium, but I don't know that I could take that knot even in 3. I have other knotted toys that I tie fairly well with, but they all tend to have a bit more length than I care for; and the ones that are shorter don't tie as well with me (my small Xar is great, but he doesn't tie the best compared to others). I've considered Kage and the Mountain Drake, but the Drake is probably going to be too big for me even though I do like the design. Kage appeals to me a lot, but there's something about Fenrir that keeps me focusing on him more (that and Kage's knot is more near my limit than I'd care for). What do y'all think?

I have a medium/5 Apollo! He does tie, not as well as Fenrir, but better than Kippy, if that helps. I've never personally felt like my medium Apollo poked me uncomfortably length wise, and he's really pleasurable to grind on. A medium sized Fenrir is a bit of a step down in size but he is damn near guaranteed to tie. I have a medium/3-5 split (he was a mutant of sorts), and he's quite comfortable. The biggest difference between them is that while Apollo might tie, if you wiggle enough he will probably fall out, where as you will most likely have to try to get the Fenrir out. If you'd like I can probably take a picture of them together if that'd help.

Thanks for this. I probably can't go with a medium Apollo, even in 3, because that 8 inch knot is going to be too much for me; that I know for certain. I'd love one since I love my small/5 Apollo. Toys tend to stay in me fairly easily with the exception of the ones I mentioned. I don't have a Kippy, so I can't compare anything to that one.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:00 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:That feeling when the toy you wanted to work so badly and turned out nearly flawless as a custom, and fits your character fantasy to a T just doesn't work for your body.

Tried my med. trent again tonight.
Was alright.

Am sad now
7d1.jpg

Medium Trent did the same thing to me. Perfect job as a custom, the colors were spot on, and the ridges hurt, and the shaft was underwhelming to say the least. Took me nearly 45 minutes to actually get close with it. We needs to go bigger.

Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:15 pm

My medium Trent in medium is great for me, but the large in soft...those ridges hurt like a mother fucker. >_< Glad my husband gets something out of it or I'd sell it off.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:11 am

Is it just me, or has BD been dropping a lot fewer premades recently?
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
knotty

Postby knotty » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:16 am

I know this is super far-fetched, but does anyone by chance have the super old Razor model that was used as an example on BD's main site? The one that was faded down to a pink knot and then with a black base? That was gorgeous and whether or not they let me ask about ticketing for it, I'd still love to see it. If they won't let me, I'll just get the same coloration on another toy from another company I suppose.

If anyone remembers what I'm talking about, hmu! I tried Wayback machine but BD breaks with it due to the 'confirm your age' thing.
Let's get nasty.
knotty

Postby knotty » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:43 am

knotty wrote: :words:

After a little bit of haxx I found it!

cart.jpeg

product_bigger.png

cart (1).jpeg

Don't suppose they'd let me ticket for it, would they? I quite personally always wanted one like it but by the time I was ready, they weren't offered anymore.

It's worth a shot either way.
Let's get nasty.
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:29 pm

what is with the color on the expo image?
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Anyone know how much the Peridot color is?
That month for it already passed anyway, right?
So I'm guessing the same as a custom marble.

I think it's coming up actually instead of already passed. If so it'll probably be around $10.

vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:33 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
HungryStray wrote:
Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Anyone know how much the Peridot color is?
That month for it already passed anyway, right?
So I'm guessing the same as a custom marble.

I think it's coming up actually instead of already passed.

Ohhh, what month and how much is it usually?

It's July or August I think. $10 during the promo month, $20 the rest of the year. Peridot is gorgeous, one of my favorite BD colors.

Edit: It's August.
L_eather

Postby L_eather » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:33 pm

vixenvega wrote:
Ohhh, what month and how much is it usually?

It's July or August I think. $10 during the promo month, $20 the rest of the year. Peridot is gorgeous, one of my favorite BD colors.

Oh, hmm, have plenty of time, then.
I might just spring for it and get it sooner than that.
Really been wanting a small ika, and I've seen a few Ikas in peridot and I love how it looks.

Peridot is definitely August's birthstone color!

And it's gorgeous in person -- I don't think the promo pics do it justice.
Smolder

Postby Smolder » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:19 pm

I used to always wonder when i was going to have private time to try my new toys when they get here (M/3 Austin and lil vibe Cockatrice), since I still live at home and my parents and sister are so nosey... but then I realized; once I get switched to second shift in a week, I will have all the alone time I could ask for during the day. Awesome. :scheming:

Return to “General Discussion”