/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Lyca92

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Lyca92 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:27 pm

I'm super excited about getting my very first teenie toy and grab bag! :widesmile: my order should be coming in today in a few hours!! Squeeeeeee so excited!!!! I'm planning on posting pics of what came in if you guys want.
I will take no guilt in the pleasure of owning glittery beast dicks
reine

Postby reine » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:42 pm

I made a thread over in the Help forum, but has anyone else had any issues with checkout during this promo? :psyduck:

When I try to use Paypal for my order, it says "Sorry, your purchase can't be completed at this time" and boots me back to BD. My $50 store credit went through, but now it's just... off in the void somewhere lol
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
Lyca92

Postby Lyca92 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:58 pm

reine wrote:I made a thread over in the Help forum, but has anyone else had any issues with checkout during this promo? :psyduck:

When I try to use Paypal for my order, it says "Sorry, your purchase can't be completed at this time" and boots me back to BD. My $50 store credit went through, but now it's just... off in the void somewhere lol

Might be a PayPal issue... try submitting a ticket about your store credit. CS should be able to give it back and tell you what happened.
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:37 pm

Lyca92 wrote:I'm super excited about getting my very first teenie toy and grab bag! :widesmile: my order should be coming in today in a few hours!! Squeeeeeee so excited!!!! I'm planning on posting pics of what came in if you guys want.

Please do, I'm definitely curious! :widesmile:
SquishyLaughter

Postby SquishyLaughter » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:14 pm

What are wait times like lately, if anyone knows?
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:19 pm

SquishyLaughter wrote:What are wait times like lately, if anyone knows?

It seems like it depends on the popularity of the model. Some people say their toys have shipped in 2 - 3 days, others are still waiting about 2 weeks. Both of my orders (in the last few months) were all shipped at around 2 weeks.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
SquishyLaughter

Postby SquishyLaughter » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:23 pm

Patience is not my strong point. Hopefully shipping soon.
Gutler

Postby Gutler » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:27 pm

so i was watching Team four stars VODs of their nioh streams and they mentioned that they received a box from bad dragon (estimated 500$ worth of items in it) and i was wondering did bad dragon itself send it or was it a viewer.
Lyca92

Postby Lyca92 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:01 pm

It came! There is the usual sticker, an amazing shirt that's actually in my size, a tape measure, a bunny pin (forgetting the official name for it right now), a do everything ID bag, and of course my golden teenie. I can post better pics of each thing individually later. Had to make it quick because my parents are home :surprised: but I love the merch...so much that I bought another flop toy, this time for the boyfriend. Someone help I'm stuck in a loop!
Attachments
IMG_0275.JPG
Niah

Postby Niah » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:39 pm

Lyca92 wrote:It came! There is the usual sticker, an amazing shirt that's actually in my size, a tape measure, a bunny pin (forgetting the official name for it right now), a do everything ID bag, and of course my golden teenie. I can post better pics of each thing individually later. Had to make it quick because my parents are home :surprised: but I love the merch...so much that I bought another flop toy, this time for the boyfriend. Someone help I'm stuck in a loop!

That's a pretty awesome swag bag. I'm super curious to see what I get. Though if I get another tape measure (I already have one) I'll probably give it to my sister, lol. She and her husband know about my toy collection, so it's cool with them I'm sure.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
SquishyLaughter

Postby SquishyLaughter » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:45 pm

Sweet swag bag! My two orders need to hurry up now, and my golden twenties will be my first teenies......
Lyca92

Postby Lyca92 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:03 pm

SquishyLaughter wrote:Sweet swag bag! My two orders need to hurry up now, and my golden twenties will be my first teenies......

The little tucker teenie that I got was my first teenie too! They're so fun to play with :misc13:
Willow

Postby Willow » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:13 pm

How soft is the shirt? I only ask because I got a BD shirt as part of the dragon tech bundle, :dukacola: and I really like the feel of it and the neck hole is of a decent loose size. Just wondering how they compare (I don't know if you have the other shirt but maybe someone here has both).
I got a free shirt from Thinkgeek- the neck hole was tight and the material was... rough. I ended up making a few snips to the collar, to make it easier (and I'm a skinny girl, so it's not like I have a fat neck). It's not something I'd wear going out anyhow. It's not a big deal... people don't know me, I don't have many leather bound books... :laugh:
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Lyca92

Postby Lyca92 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:14 pm

Willow wrote:How soft is the shirt? I only ask because I got a BD shirt as part of the dragon tech bundle, :dukacola: and I really like the feel of it and the neck hole is of a decent loose size. Just wondering how they compare (I don't know if you have the other shirt but maybe someone here has both).
I got a free shirt from Thinkgeek- the neck hole was tight and the material was... rough. I ended up making a few snips to the collar, to make it easier (and I'm a skinny girl, so it's not like I have a fat neck). It's not something I'd wear going out anyhow. It's not a big deal... people don't know me, I don't have many leather bound books... :laugh:

The shirt is really nice quality and comfy, it'll be my new pajama shirt!
reine

Postby reine » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:06 am

Lyca92 wrote:
reine wrote:I made a thread over in the Help forum, but has anyone else had any issues with checkout during this promo? :psyduck:

Might be a PayPal issue... try submitting a ticket about your store credit. CS should be able to give it back and tell you what happened.

I'm not entirely sure if it's a Paypal issue-- I can buy stuff from other international sites (I'm in Canada) just fine, and I've bought from BD dozens of times, but this order doesn't want to go through. Kinda wondering if something with the grab bag or my store credit messed it up... I sent in a ticket today, so hopefully CS can help me figure out what's going on. :psyduck:

edit: Got it sorted out!
I still don't really know why checkout wigged out on me, but CS said I could just direct transfer the money instead. Sending the money via Paypal worked (thank goodness), so my order has been placed! Getting a small light natural David, a large Pearce in a marble of Hickory and the tan from Mint Chocolate Chip, and a bag of teenies. :misc2:
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:01 pm

I see the user DragonRump is at it again. They put put up a post in community help and FAQ. Im glad i went thru there older post before wasting more of my time trying to help them
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Kathulu'sbride

Postby Kathulu'sbride » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:57 pm

Kathulu'sbride wrote:So I finally got a new Flint! I got a custom marble of Jupiter, diamond, and Halloween black! I really hope it turns out as nice as I'm picturing in my head! Now we play the waiting game :psyduck:

Wow I'm really shocked! I got my shipping notice from BD today! I was sure it would take longer but I'm so happy it didn't! I can post photos when he gets here if you guys would like to see!
The Size.....Princess
roseypearl

Postby roseypearl » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:14 pm

Question about shipping times. I figured my order would ship the next business day (what with the Freaky Fast shipping) but then I read that orders that include teenie weenies are excluded, since teenie weenies are a made to order item. So I was wondering how long it normally takes for those to ship out? All I purchased was a ready made toy and a pack of teenie weenies (the grab bag and extra golden teenie added)
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:29 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Does anyone have a pearce and crackers or echo?
And if so, how they compare?
Eyeing Pearce really hard, but I'm worried it will hurt me the way echo and crackers did because of their bulges in the shaft. But Pearce looks steady enough and straight enough I might be able to get away with it...

I have a mini Pearce and a small and medium Echo! I barely use my medium Echo though, so I'll be talking mainly about the small...

As for how they compare, I wouldn't really say they feel the same. I personally enjoy them both, but I would say I like Pearce more. Pearce feels pretty equal in his girth and is very smooth... Also it's much shorter, so that is a different feeling than Echo.

Neither of them feel that curved to me personally, so I can't talk about that, but if I had to pick one that felt straighter, it'd probably be Pearce. I can use Pearce facing up or down and it feels about the same, whereas Echo feels different to me when I do that.

Overall, Pearce is probably one of my all time favorites! It was a surprise for me, but I love it. So happy I tried it out.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:08 pm

roseypearl wrote:Question about shipping times. I figured my order would ship the next business day (what with the Freaky Fast shipping) but then I read that orders that include teenie weenies are excluded, since teenie weenies are a made to order item. So I was wondering how long it normally takes for those to ship out? All I purchased was a ready made toy and a pack of teenie weenies (the grab bag and extra golden teenie added)

Yeaaah... honestly I suspect they just toss those orders to the back of the queue. Only focus on the ones that MUST ship next day. I've never had a merchandise item ship next day, it always delays me at least 3 days and sometimes a week or more.
Penetrables comparison: here

Return to “General Discussion”