/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
tamandua

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby tamandua » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:24 am

lizardbreath wrote:
dasadevil wrote:You cant live without one nearby, I can promise you that!

spiders......

Squishy silicone spiders would be way adorable too, imo! :blush:

They did a slug a couple years ago (maybe it was last year? My memory is shot), so it would be thematic. And cute. Glad I'm not the only one who likes spiders. :laugh:
:mystery:
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:04 am

tamandua wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:

spiders......

Squishy silicone spiders would be way adorable too, imo! :blush:

They did a slug a couple years ago (maybe it was last year? My memory is shot), so it would be thematic. And cute. Glad I'm not the only one who likes spiders. :laugh:

The slugs were last year, because it is the only event I have seen.
NaughtyMewMew

Postby NaughtyMewMew » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:11 am

HungryStray wrote:
Niah wrote:Holy fuck that was close. I'd just finished with my Fenrir and my Apollo and had washed them and dried them off when I heard the door to the living room open. My mom, whom I expected to sleep all day, had got up because she couldn't sleep. I had known she'd been having trouble falling asleep, so I should have waited to toy. I barely managed to grab both toys and my bottle of lube and stash them under a blanket on my bed without her noticing. I can't put them back in my box yet since she's staying up to see if she gets tired enough to lie back down. I'm so glad I heard the door before she could walk in on me in the kitchen drying them. As it was I had to keep them to one side of me when I walked to my room. Good thing the living room was dark and she wasn't really looking toward me when I walked in front of her (that and there was like 10-15 feet between us, lol). Damn. I'm glad I didn't have to have a conversation about my toys with her. I think she'd be okay with them, but I have no intentions of telling her about them unless she spies the box or sees any of my toys.

I kinda hit the mom jackpot when it comes to the whole thing I think. At one point I'd told her a little about my fancy toys and then she popped over to my house one day and saw my fat packages (from the second legacy sale) and asked what was in them, so I ended up unboximg my big ole large Luka, and smaller Moko and Tailstretcher. "You can fit that?!" was her response.
"Not sure yet but I'm sure as hell gonna try!" :laugh:

I'd never have so open a conversation with my mom about that stuff, but had she ever seen what few toys I had when I still lived with her, it wouldn't have been an issue. I never had to worry about it, though. Mom never went into my room without permission, never snooped through things, and never asked me what was in any packages I received.

Whatever they do for April Fools this year, I hope they release it today. I'm impatient to see if it will be anything I would want.
Is finally the proud and pleasured owner of Zalkin, the adopted Anthro Dragon! v1
Order #8465
Smolder

Postby Smolder » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:20 am

So my Austin got here tuesday, which is great except he arrived while I was at work. My sister is excessively nosey and managed to figure out what was in the box because of the words 'silicone sculpture' on one of the labels :surprised: I knew that was going to be there, I didn't realize my sister would look closely enough to notice and figure it out. She tried to confront me about it via text (me being on second shift means we seldom see each other in person), but I ignored her best i could since its none of her business, and she seems to have lost interest upon seeing she won't get an embarrassed reaction out of me.
So now my Crash is going to get here today, and I'm super hoping UPS gets here on time so i can collect it before I leave, since I reaaalllyyy don't want to fan the flames so soon. I did not expect it to ship so quickly
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:34 am

Smolder wrote:So my Austin got here tuesday, which is great except he arrived while I was at work. My sister is excessively nosey and managed to figure out what was in the box because of the words 'silicone sculpture' on one of the labels :surprised: I knew that was going to be there, I didn't realize my sister would look closely enough to notice and figure it out. She tried to confront me about it via text (me being on second shift means we seldom see each other in person), but I ignored her best i could since its none of her business, and she seems to have lost interest upon seeing she won't get an embarrassed reaction out of me.
So now my Crash is going to get here today, and I'm super hoping UPS gets here on time so i can collect it before I leave, since I reaaalllyyy don't want to fan the flames so soon. I did not expect it to ship so quickly

I'm sorry to hear about that hun but that IS none of her business! I would ship via Fedex from now on as they don't put the description on the box! I hope things go smooth for you!
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
Smolder

Postby Smolder » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:53 am

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:I'm sorry to hear about that hun but that IS none of her business! I would ship via Fedex from now on as they don't put the description on the box! I hope things go smooth for you!

Yeah, I don't feel too worried since I'm an adult and it's totally my business and mine alone what I do, but she's so incessant sometimes when she thinks she has something on me. The fact that I didn't give her any reaction helped things cool off quick since all she wanted was to freak me out and I refused to give her the satisfaction of it. She interrogates me any time I get any sort of package. It's so irritating.
Neat, I had no idea they didn't put that on there, thanks for that nice bit of info! If fedex leaves that off, I will start shipping through them even though they tend to get to me later, usually a good while after i leave. Usually I liked UPS since it normally gets to me at a nice fairly early time, but since sometimes it does come after i go anyway and my sister is such a snoop.. it would definitely be better to go with the other option. Better to have it later in the day than to risk UPS coming after I go to work, and having to be paranoid every time I want to order a toy. Thanks again for letting me know, I wasn't sure if they both did that or not but I was a bit too awkward to ask around
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:00 am

Smolder wrote:Neat, I had no idea they didn't put that on there, thanks for that nice bit of info! If fedex leaves that off, I will start shipping through them even though they tend to get to me later, usually a good while after i leave. Usually I liked UPS since it normally gets to me at a nice fairly early time, but since sometimes it does come after i go anyway and my sister is such a snoop.. it would definitely be better to go with the other option. Better to have it later in the day than to risk UPS coming after I go to work, and having to be paranoid every time I want to order a toy. Thanks again for letting me know, I wasn't sure if they both did that or not but I was a bit too awkward to ask around

No problem! I REALLY wish they put that on the shipping options page as a warning so people wouldn't get in any sort of trouble or awkward situations! Its always better to be safer and pay like an extra 3-4 bucks for privacy I suppose!
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:08 am

Willow wrote:
Amaranthe wrote:

-A Plumbus? Nah, everyone already has a Plumbus.

I would so get one. But only if it's made all natural schleem and use cruelty-free schlami.

All natural schleem is a must for me, too! I'm also very invested in humane Schlami treatment. The need to be paid a fair wage for their spit, you know? :stick:
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:02 pm

April fools stuff will be announced on April 1st, according to the email from BD. Isn't that a Saturday? Wonder if it's going to be big if they're doing it then...
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:06 pm

blushingkitten wrote:April fools stuff will be announced on April 1st, according to the email from BD. Isn't that a Saturday? Wonder if it's going to be big if they're doing it then...

I just saw that. It says 12am MST, so technically just past Friday? Which is still a bit odd. I dunno? Well, at least I can stop checking the front page now I guess. :stick:
dasadevil
Moon Moon

Postby dasadevil » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:29 pm

blushingkitten wrote:April fools stuff will be announced on April 1st, according to the email from BD. Isn't that a Saturday? Wonder if it's going to be big if they're doing it then...

its definitely big
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:38 pm

dasadevil wrote:

its definitely big

calculation.jpg
knotty

Postby knotty » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:41 pm

dasadevil wrote:its definitely big

aprilfoolssurprise.JPG
Let's get nasty.
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:25 pm

Damn, I'm torn between "I hope it's good, I deserve a treat." and "Shit, nobody is here to accept the package, since I'll be in the hospital for a week..."
(which is why I deserve that treat, twisted right ancle and broken left ancle...)
WhiteWulfe

Postby WhiteWulfe » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:19 pm

knotty wrote:

aprilfoolssurprise.JPG

Hope it comes in the mail deflated, I don't want them shipping it on a flatbed truck :p
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:34 pm

Amaranthe wrote:
:misc2: :misc11:

I don't know if there are words to describe how happy your memery made me.

1488215934225.jpg
1488215934225.jpg (8.11 KiB) Viewed 1408 times
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:05 pm

When is the April fools thing supposed to be announced?
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
DoorsofDurin

Postby DoorsofDurin » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:06 pm

*casually refreshes site*
Collection and wishes under spoiler.
► Show Spoiler
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:07 pm

lizardbreath wrote:When is the April fools thing supposed to be announced?

They said 12 mst... Which is like, 12 minutes ago....
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
DoorsofDurin

Postby DoorsofDurin » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:08 pm

lizardbreath wrote:When is the April fools thing supposed to be announced?

Midnight Mountain Standard Time. Which was a few minute ago unless I am really confused. (Updates can take time, just had a loooong week and math and time zones are not my friend.)
Collection and wishes under spoiler.
► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Discussion”