/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
User avatar
David Pumpkins
Any questions?
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:18 am
Gender: Male

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby David Pumpkins » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:18 pm

Why spend your hard earned money when you can grow your very own Egg Plugs?

Here's a handy guide to show you how we get ours:

https://youtu.be/NGhk4NcqG6U
- Just ate 40 lbs. of bamboo, time for a nap! ~
ImageTiny Exspectre by Chibity!Image
User avatar
lizardbreath
Posts: 3446
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:06 pm
Gender: female
Location: pgh, pa

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby lizardbreath » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:44 pm

exspectre wrote:Why spend your hard earned money when you can grow your very own Egg Plugs.

Here's a handy guide to show you how we get ours:

https://youtu.be/NGhk4NcqG6U

Bwahahahahaha!
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
User avatar
PerfectlyNormal
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:54 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby PerfectlyNormal » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:56 pm

exspectre wrote:Why spend your hard earned money when you can grow your very own Egg Plugs.

Here's a handy guide to show you how we get ours:

https://youtu.be/NGhk4NcqG6U

Does this work with all teenies? I'm going to have to buy me a few packs and finally do that garden!
Collection ⤵
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Gargoyle242
Posts: 576
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:50 pm
Gender: Non-binary
Location: The largest city in the US

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Gargoyle242 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:36 am

exspectre wrote:Why spend your hard earned money when you can grow your very own Egg Plugs?

Here's a handy guide to show you how we get ours:

https://youtu.be/NGhk4NcqG6U

That's friggan great! Well done! I so want to post that on FB, but I have too many family members as friends.
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne
User avatar
karla-chan
Posts: 1930
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:27 am
Gender: Female
Location: Manchester, UK
Contact:

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby karla-chan » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:12 am

exspectre wrote:Why spend your hard earned money when you can grow your very own Egg Plugs?

Here's a handy guide to show you how we get ours:

https://youtu.be/NGhk4NcqG6U


I am so in love with this video, it just really cracked me up! :widesmile: :widesmile: Amazing!
Tempest
Posts: 1098
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:33 pm
Gender: Dude
Location: California

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Tempest » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:50 pm

Good job on the egg plug, BD! I know a lot of folks have been waiting for something like this. Colors are nice, too.

Now where's my Large size? :stick:
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
User avatar
NaughtyMewMew
Posts: 332
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:52 am
Gender: Female

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby NaughtyMewMew » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:45 pm

exspectre wrote:Why spend your hard earned money when you can grow your very own Egg Plugs?

Here's a handy guide to show you how we get ours:

https://youtu.be/NGhk4NcqG6U


Please bring the slugs back. I want lots of them and just have them sit around my apartment looking adorable.
Is finally the proud and pleasured owner of Zalkin, the adopted Anthro Dragon! v1
Order #8465
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2599
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:08 pm

Tempest wrote:Good job on the egg plug, BD! I know a lot of folks have been waiting for something like this. Colors are nice, too.

Now where's my Large size? :stick:

at EE
My collection
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
karla-chan
Posts: 1930
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:27 am
Gender: Female
Location: Manchester, UK
Contact:

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby karla-chan » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:59 am

Tempest wrote:Good job on the egg plug, BD! I know a lot of folks have been waiting for something like this. Colors are nice, too.

Now where's my Large size? :stick:


I am hoping that they will do well enough, that BD releases a better range of sizes too! I have the opposite problem though, it is like smaller please!

I do think that plugs are a gap in the market that I would love to see BD fill! Since currently I only own glass, and would love that option for silicone too!
User avatar
Vazul267
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:23 am
Gender: Male
Location: Hungary

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Vazul267 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:22 pm

Damn, I noticed a tear on my Sugar Star only after half month of usage (about 10 times). Well at least it loosened up, jk. :unamused:
Currently have: Sugar Star
Whislist: Every other penetrable
User avatar
Bloodwolf
Posts: 143
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:40 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Ohio
Contact:

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Bloodwolf » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:25 pm

T-T Wish they would drop some pretty mini Austins. I see a lot of smalls and mediums, but not many nice minis.
I understand they are trying to cater to the sizes they know will sell, but geesh, not even one random colored mini?
Own:
► Show Spoiler

WTS:
► Show Spoiler




Wanted:
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Squirrelmunk
Posts: 465
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:10 am
Gender: male

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Squirrelmunk » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:15 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
Vazul267 wrote:Damn, I noticed a tear on my Sugar Star only after half month of usage (about 10 times). Well at least it loosened up, jk. :unamused:

Ugh. I'm starting to think that's just how the silicone is as a material, and doesn't hold up as well from stretching like things like fleshlight do.
There are just too many mentions of penetrable toys tearing, no matter what model it is. :unamused:

That's true, but it doesn't mean silicone penetrables aren't great. It just means companies need to disclose internal diameters. Then people could get a good idea of which penetrables would and wouldn't work for them.

Perhaps I haven't looked enough, but I haven't seen any mentions of Dragon Muzzle tearing. That's why I bought one.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
User avatar
Rainbow Dasher
Posts: 10490
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:25 pm

Squirrelmunk wrote:That's true, but it doesn't mean silicone penetrables aren't great. It just means companies need to disclose internal diameters. Then people could get a good idea of which penetrables would and wouldn't work for them.

Perhaps I haven't looked enough, but I haven't seen any mentions of Dragon Muzzle tearing. That's why I bought one.


To be fair, some penetrables tear way easier than others, no matter someone's size. My husband is on the small side of average; he tore Lilly after 1 use. No vigorous usage and more lube than necessary. Sugar Star is one that tears really easily, at least from what I remember reading when that particular toy was first released. I remember a thread full of people, the majority saying they were 4" - 5.5" in length, not very thick, tore her after 1 - 2 uses, anyway.

I've heard of the Dragon(ess) muzzles tearing, but they do seem to tear less than a few of the other models.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
User avatar
Robiland
Posts: 898
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:23 pm
Gender: M

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Robiland » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:28 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Ugh. I'm starting to think that's just how the silicone is as a material, and doesn't hold up as well from stretching like things like fleshlight do.
There are just too many mentions of penetrable toys tearing, no matter what model it is. :unamused:


Agreed, but we also rarely hear how they tear. If your girth is above average and you're using a toy that is notorious for tearing like sugarstar or hazel then it's to be expected. If you're using the penetrables with insertables because it's hot, like many do, then it's to be expected I feel. BD insertables especially because they are pretty much all larger than average. I am of average girth and I really don't see how my mary or natascha will tear unless I don't lube enough or do something really obscene. I've pounded mary roughly enough that her durability truly surprised me. Didn't care in the heat of the moment and fully expected a tear, but nope. The shame about fleshlights is that they won't last a lifetime even when cared for optimally.

I think that the best solution was the "sloppy seconds" idea that some of us thought up in another thread, which would have more labia(this is irrelevant to the purpose of the design, but I really love labia + it makes sense so I'm pushing for it :P) and be less tight as if they are modeled to be in the height of an intense session. Rather than how it currently seems to be, with most of them being tighter than tight. It's not like silicone gets turned on and loosens up during the session like the real deal. It's just no good to have all the penetrable toys designed for the average girth, or less. It doesn't really effect me as I am of average girth, but at the same time I would truly enjoy looser penetrables. I'ma add hazel back to my wishlist for those reasons. The muzzles would work too, but meh. Not my thang~. Length doesn't matter for tearability though, so you can have a 4-5" long dick that is mad thick and it will for sure tear the current options.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Gargoyle242
Posts: 576
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:50 pm
Gender: Non-binary
Location: The largest city in the US

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Gargoyle242 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:15 pm

Robiland wrote:
Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Ugh. I'm starting to think that's just how the silicone is as a material, and doesn't hold up as well from stretching like things like fleshlight do.
There are just too many mentions of penetrable toys tearing, no matter what model it is. :unamused:


Agreed, but we also rarely hear how they tear. If your girth is above average and you're using a toy that is notorious for tearing like sugarstar or hazel then it's to be expected. If you're using the penetrables with insertables because it's hot, like many do, then it's to be expected I feel. BD insertables especially because they are pretty much all larger than average. I am of average girth and I really don't see how my mary or natascha will tear unless I don't lube enough or do something really obscene. I've pounded mary roughly enough that her durability truly surprised me. Didn't care in the heat of the moment and fully expected a tear, but nope. The shame about fleshlights is that they won't last a lifetime even when cared for optimally.

I think that the best solution was the "sloppy seconds" idea that some of us thought up in another thread, which would have more labia(this is irrelevant to the purpose of the design, but I really love labia + it makes sense so I'm pushing for it :P) and be less tight as if they are modeled to be in the height of an intense session. Rather than how it currently seems to be, with most of them being tighter than tight. It's not like silicone gets turned on and loosens up during the session like the real deal. It's just no good to have all the penetrable toys designed for the average girth, or less. It doesn't really effect me as I am of average girth, but at the same time I would truly enjoy looser penetrables. I'ma add hazel back to my wishlist for those reasons. The muzzles would work too, but meh. Not my thang~. Length doesn't matter for tearability though, so you can have a 4-5" long dick that is mad thick and it will for sure tear the current options.

It's gotta be certain models that tear easily. I'm a complete novice when it comes to penetrables, having only owned Anthro & Sophia. Anthro was way too tight, but I was never worried about her tearing. I think it matters the amount of silicone between the inner and outer diameter. Sophia seems like the type that could tear if handled too roughly, or like you said, stuffing BD toys in her or something. But through regular use that should never happen. I forget what model it was, but there is a youtube video of a guy giving a review of a BD penetrable and he was trying to pull it in half with both hands and it wouldn't tear. I think it was Lily but i'm not sure-it was one of the vaginas.
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne
User avatar
ImagineToothless
Posts: 357
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:12 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby ImagineToothless » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:36 pm

NaughtyMewMew wrote:Please bring the slugs back. I want lots of them and just have them sit around my apartment looking adorable.

I second this.
Toy Collection:
► Show Spoiler

I take art commissions!
Regular Art: http://twitter.com/Marblefang
NSFW Art: http://twitter.com/MarblefangAD
User avatar
Dragonfire
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:41 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Dragonfire » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:18 pm

Wow, I ordered a surprise me Austin late Friday afternoon and it already shipped :bugeyed: I hope the colors are nice.
User avatar
Niah
Posts: 3326
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:25 am
Gender: Genderfluid

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Niah » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:16 pm

I'm wondering how the base from Permafrost would look like marbled with the purplish color of the Natural color option for the egg plug.The dark and light contrast appeals to me a lot. Not sure if it'd look better on Apollo or Xar though.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
User avatar
Amaranthe
Posts: 2466
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:10 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Amaranthe » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:28 pm

Niah wrote:I'm wondering how the base from Permafrost would look like marbled with the purplish color of the Natural color option for the egg plug.The dark and light contrast appeals to me a lot. Not sure if it'd look better on Apollo or Xar though.

That sounds really beautiful! I'd probably go for Apollo personally, but I really like marbles on Apollo. :smilenox:
User avatar
Niah
Posts: 3326
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:25 am
Gender: Genderfluid

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Niah » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:31 pm

Amaranthe wrote:
Niah wrote:I'm wondering how the base from Permafrost would look like marbled with the purplish color of the Natural color option for the egg plug.The dark and light contrast appeals to me a lot. Not sure if it'd look better on Apollo or Xar though.

That sounds really beautiful! I'd probably go for Apollo personally, but I really like marbles on Apollo. :smilenox:


I really like the marbles I've seen on Apollo. My small/5 is that bright matte white with a greenish-gold metallic highlight. It's absolutely gorgeous and I love him in use, but I want to try him in 3 as well; I've been liking 3 for knotted toys lately for some reason. I'm tempted to have them do it as a pride streak, but I also just want to see how it is as a regular marble (my diamond and giger black pride streak Fenrir is lovely though).
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests