/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
David Pumpkins
Any questions?

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby David Pumpkins » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:18 pm

Why spend your hard earned money when you can grow your very own Egg Plugs?

Here's a handy guide to show you how we get ours:

https://youtu.be/NGhk4NcqG6U
- Just ate 40 lbs. of bamboo, time for a nap! ~
ImageTiny Exspectre by Chibity!Image
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:44 pm

exspectre wrote:Why spend your hard earned money when you can grow your very own Egg Plugs.

Bwahahahahaha!
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
PerfectlyNormal

Postby PerfectlyNormal » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:56 pm

exspectre wrote:Why spend your hard earned money when you can grow your very own Egg Plugs.

Does this work with all teenies? I'm going to have to buy me a few packs and finally do that garden!
Collection ⤵
► Show Spoiler
Gargoyle242

Postby Gargoyle242 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:36 am

exspectre wrote:Why spend your hard earned money when you can grow your very own Egg Plugs?

That's friggan great! Well done! I so want to post that on FB, but I have too many family members as friends.
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:12 am

exspectre wrote:Why spend your hard earned money when you can grow your very own Egg Plugs?

I am so in love with this video, it just really cracked me up! :widesmile: :widesmile: Amazing!
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:50 pm

Good job on the egg plug, BD! I know a lot of folks have been waiting for something like this. Colors are nice, too.

Now where's my Large size? :stick:
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
NaughtyMewMew

Postby NaughtyMewMew » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:45 pm

Please bring the slugs back. I want lots of them and just have them sit around my apartment looking adorable.
Is finally the proud and pleasured owner of Zalkin, the adopted Anthro Dragon! v1
Order #8465
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:08 pm

Tempest wrote:Good job on the egg plug, BD! I know a lot of folks have been waiting for something like this. Colors are nice, too.

at EE
My collection
► Show Spoiler
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:59 am

Tempest wrote:Good job on the egg plug, BD! I know a lot of folks have been waiting for something like this. Colors are nice, too.

I am hoping that they will do well enough, that BD releases a better range of sizes too! I have the opposite problem though, it is like smaller please!

I do think that plugs are a gap in the market that I would love to see BD fill! Since currently I only own glass, and would love that option for silicone too!
Vazul267

Postby Vazul267 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:22 pm

Damn, I noticed a tear on my Sugar Star only after half month of usage (about 10 times). Well at least it loosened up, jk. :unamused:
Currently have: Sugar Star
Whislist: Every other penetrable
Bloodwolf

Postby Bloodwolf » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:25 pm

T-T Wish they would drop some pretty mini Austins. I see a lot of smalls and mediums, but not many nice minis.
I understand they are trying to cater to the sizes they know will sell, but geesh, not even one random colored mini?
Own:
► Show Spoiler

WTS:
► Show Spoiler

Wanted:
► Show Spoiler
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:15 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
Vazul267 wrote:Damn, I noticed a tear on my Sugar Star only after half month of usage (about 10 times). Well at least it loosened up, jk. :unamused:

Ugh. I'm starting to think that's just how the silicone is as a material, and doesn't hold up as well from stretching like things like fleshlight do.
There are just too many mentions of penetrable toys tearing, no matter what model it is. :unamused:

That's true, but it doesn't mean silicone penetrables aren't great. It just means companies need to disclose internal diameters. Then people could get a good idea of which penetrables would and wouldn't work for them.

Perhaps I haven't looked enough, but I haven't seen any mentions of Dragon Muzzle tearing. That's why I bought one.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:25 pm

Squirrelmunk wrote:That's true, but it doesn't mean silicone penetrables aren't great. It just means companies need to disclose internal diameters. Then people could get a good idea of which penetrables would and wouldn't work for them.

Perhaps I haven't looked enough, but I haven't seen any mentions of Dragon Muzzle tearing. That's why I bought one.

To be fair, some penetrables tear way easier than others, no matter someone's size. My husband is on the small side of average; he tore Lilly after 1 use. No vigorous usage and more lube than necessary. Sugar Star is one that tears really easily, at least from what I remember reading when that particular toy was first released. I remember a thread full of people, the majority saying they were 4" - 5.5" in length, not very thick, tore her after 1 - 2 uses, anyway.

I've heard of the Dragon(ess) muzzles tearing, but they do seem to tear less than a few of the other models.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:28 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Ugh. I'm starting to think that's just how the silicone is as a material, and doesn't hold up as well from stretching like things like fleshlight do.
There are just too many mentions of penetrable toys tearing, no matter what model it is. :unamused:

Agreed, but we also rarely hear how they tear. If your girth is above average and you're using a toy that is notorious for tearing like sugarstar or hazel then it's to be expected. If you're using the penetrables with insertables because it's hot, like many do, then it's to be expected I feel. BD insertables especially because they are pretty much all larger than average. I am of average girth and I really don't see how my mary or natascha will tear unless I don't lube enough or do something really obscene. I've pounded mary roughly enough that her durability truly surprised me. Didn't care in the heat of the moment and fully expected a tear, but nope. The shame about fleshlights is that they won't last a lifetime even when cared for optimally.

I think that the best solution was the "sloppy seconds" idea that some of us thought up in another thread, which would have more labia(this is irrelevant to the purpose of the design, but I really love labia + it makes sense so I'm pushing for it :P) and be less tight as if they are modeled to be in the height of an intense session. Rather than how it currently seems to be, with most of them being tighter than tight. It's not like silicone gets turned on and loosens up during the session like the real deal. It's just no good to have all the penetrable toys designed for the average girth, or less. It doesn't really effect me as I am of average girth, but at the same time I would truly enjoy looser penetrables. I'ma add hazel back to my wishlist for those reasons. The muzzles would work too, but meh. Not my thang~. Length doesn't matter for tearability though, so you can have a 4-5" long dick that is mad thick and it will for sure tear the current options.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Gargoyle242

Postby Gargoyle242 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:15 pm

Robiland wrote:
Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Ugh. I'm starting to think that's just how the silicone is as a material, and doesn't hold up as well from stretching like things like fleshlight do.

Agreed, but we also rarely hear how they tear. If your girth is above average and you're using a toy that is notorious for tearing like sugarstar or hazel then it's to be expected. If you're using the penetrables with insertables because it's hot, like many do, then it's to be expected I feel. BD insertables especially because they are pretty much all larger than average. I am of average girth and I really don't see how my mary or natascha will tear unless I don't lube enough or do something really obscene. I've pounded mary roughly enough that her durability truly surprised me. Didn't care in the heat of the moment and fully expected a tear, but nope. The shame about fleshlights is that they won't last a lifetime even when cared for optimally.

I think that the best solution was the "sloppy seconds" idea that some of us thought up in another thread, which would have more labia(this is irrelevant to the purpose of the design, but I really love labia + it makes sense so I'm pushing for it :P) and be less tight as if they are modeled to be in the height of an intense session. Rather than how it currently seems to be, with most of them being tighter than tight. It's not like silicone gets turned on and loosens up during the session like the real deal. It's just no good to have all the penetrable toys designed for the average girth, or less. It doesn't really effect me as I am of average girth, but at the same time I would truly enjoy looser penetrables. I'ma add hazel back to my wishlist for those reasons. The muzzles would work too, but meh. Not my thang~. Length doesn't matter for tearability though, so you can have a 4-5" long dick that is mad thick and it will for sure tear the current options.

It's gotta be certain models that tear easily. I'm a complete novice when it comes to penetrables, having only owned Anthro & Sophia. Anthro was way too tight, but I was never worried about her tearing. I think it matters the amount of silicone between the inner and outer diameter. Sophia seems like the type that could tear if handled too roughly, or like you said, stuffing BD toys in her or something. But through regular use that should never happen. I forget what model it was, but there is a youtube video of a guy giving a review of a BD penetrable and he was trying to pull it in half with both hands and it wouldn't tear. I think it was Lily but i'm not sure-it was one of the vaginas.
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne
ImagineToothless

Postby ImagineToothless » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:36 pm

NaughtyMewMew wrote:Please bring the slugs back. I want lots of them and just have them sit around my apartment looking adorable.

I second this.
Toy Collection:
► Show Spoiler

I take art commissions!
Regular Art: http://twitter.com/Marblefang
NSFW Art: http://twitter.com/MarblefangAD
Dragonfire

Postby Dragonfire » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:18 pm

Wow, I ordered a surprise me Austin late Friday afternoon and it already shipped :bugeyed: I hope the colors are nice.
Niah

Postby Niah » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:16 pm

I'm wondering how the base from Permafrost would look like marbled with the purplish color of the Natural color option for the egg plug.The dark and light contrast appeals to me a lot. Not sure if it'd look better on Apollo or Xar though.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:28 pm

Niah wrote:I'm wondering how the base from Permafrost would look like marbled with the purplish color of the Natural color option for the egg plug.The dark and light contrast appeals to me a lot. Not sure if it'd look better on Apollo or Xar though.

That sounds really beautiful! I'd probably go for Apollo personally, but I really like marbles on Apollo. :smilenox:
Niah

Postby Niah » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:31 pm

Amaranthe wrote:
Niah wrote:I'm wondering how the base from Permafrost would look like marbled with the purplish color of the Natural color option for the egg plug.The dark and light contrast appeals to me a lot. Not sure if it'd look better on Apollo or Xar though.

That sounds really beautiful! I'd probably go for Apollo personally, but I really like marbles on Apollo. :smilenox:

I really like the marbles I've seen on Apollo. My small/5 is that bright matte white with a greenish-gold metallic highlight. It's absolutely gorgeous and I love him in use, but I want to try him in 3 as well; I've been liking 3 for knotted toys lately for some reason. I'm tempted to have them do it as a pride streak, but I also just want to see how it is as a regular marble (my diamond and giger black pride streak Fenrir is lovely though).
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.

Return to “General Discussion”