/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
blushingkitten

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby blushingkitten » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:46 am

Robiland wrote:
Chibity wrote:
NaughtyMewMew wrote:I think it's going to be a Krogan inspired toy. It seems to have an extra set of testicles, and the teaser video showed the toy highlighted in red and blue, the colors of Renegade and Paragon in the original trilogy. If that's the case, I absolutely need Wrex and Grunt inspired toys when I get the chance.

I believe what you're seeing is a reflection?

I think it's actually got double balls~. If you look at the bottom of the second pair you can see the base line, and then follow that all the way to the top of the shaft's base. Would there be three round ball edges in the picture even if it were a reflection?

Edit: I also already know that this toy is a must have for me, but I'm eager to see the full release.

I really hope it's not double balls... That would be really awkward to hold. I'm not a fan of balls usually anyways, so having two would just be wasted silicone and extra price for no reason for me, personally.

Seems like it would be a small niche of people who would like double balls?
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:47 am

Robiland wrote:I think it's actually got double balls~. If you look at the bottom of the second pair you can see the base line, and then follow that all the way to the top of the shaft's base. Would there be three round ball edges in the picture even if it were a reflection?

Edit: I also already know that this toy is a must have for me, but I'm eager to see the full release.

Oh, you could be right! We'll have to see then. :widesmile:
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:52 am

I really like balls and I'm glad a couple of their newer models have had them. It makes my interest go from a "meh" to a "yes!", I'm interested to see the sizes and the whole model, I agree it looks a lot like blaze with balls. But blaze was too smooth and too curved, this looks like it would be a lot nicer to me. I'll have to wait and see, I just hope the measurements of it are more accurate than blaze :|
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:06 am

blushingkitten wrote:I really hope it's not double balls... That would be really awkward to hold. I'm not a fan of balls usually anyways, so having two would just be wasted silicone and extra price for no reason for me, personally.

Would it be called double balls or quadruple balls? Aren't regular balls double balls? I don't think the term single balls would make sense.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:12 am

Squirrelmunk wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:I really hope it's not double balls... That would be really awkward to hold. I'm not a fan of balls usually anyways, so having two would just be wasted silicone and extra price for no reason for me, personally.

Would it be called double balls or quadruple balls? Aren't regular balls double balls? I don't think the term single balls would make sense.

Quadruple balls maybe? A double pair of balls? I don't know, lol! I hate balls and think they're weird, so I don't usually have a reason to think about them this much.

Looking at the pic again, I see now that it does sort of look like there's a pair on top of another pair. For some reason, my first thought was a set of balls on each side, which really was off-putting for me and made zero sense, haha.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:04 pm

Yup, double balls.
salespage_axel_06_resized.jpg
salespage_axel_06_resized.jpg (20.4 KiB) Viewed 1628 times

I suppose Mass Effect fans will love it (don't remember the name of the alien species that has em), but it just looks ehhhh to me. The shape looks awkward to me and just doesn't look fun in-use.
The name also reminds me of Axl Rose and that's already enough of a huge turn-off....yeah. It's a no for me, but I hope lots of people love this design! I DO like the red/gold colours though, but that's it.

Just as well, cos next, I need to save for school and a move to Oregon in the next year or so.
Last edited by Gamma Velorum on Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sapphire

Postby sapphire » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:06 pm

I haven't wanted a toy so badly from BD in a long while.. I need it :bugeyed:
Kaiser

Postby Kaiser » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:07 pm

So we finally got ourselves a Krogan then :smile:
Please Dick gods give us a turian and i will be a very happy guy :widesmile:

► Show Spoiler
Reviews Completed
Medium Gryphon (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33157&p=1065864#p1065864)
The Four Horsemen (Medium Bumble, Medium Chance, Rowan, Small Slepnir viewtopic.php?f=109&t=34995)
VVVV (Flared chance, tucker, sugerstar viewtopic.php?f=109&t=43844)
Duke's Lush Tush (viewtopic.php?f=109&t=46969)
Reviews In Progress
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:08 pm

I really want one but there's not a single one in soft firmness for the large size in the adopts :(
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:10 pm

Looks like the trend for new releases now for non super tapered toys is minis under 4 - 5" length truly mini length wise..and over 1.7" girth which isn't mini by average package standards :unamused: . At least I'm not tempted by anything right now with no toy funds. I do like this design. Yet small Echo with slightly less girth than this mini gives me enough trouble with the same sorta bulge. I'll stick with Echo. This one only has a lil more texture.
Last edited by Fae Fantase on Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Syntyth

Postby Syntyth » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:14 pm

Short and girthy is right up my alley, and the curve looks less extreme than Blaze. However, it ultimately has the same problem... Absolutely no remotely interesting colors dropped in mini. :(
Toys I own are listed in my profile.

WTB (BD): specific models in Aurora ~ will pay well
WTB (non-BD): various squishies, lots of DA and FB

FOR SALE (BD): Lil' Vibe Sea Dragon and S/2 Ultimate Fantasy
FOR SALE (non-BD): DA Cucumber, DA Jackal, DA KrampusKitzler, FB Dromaeosaur, TnP mini Abyssal King, TnP mini Leviathan, and TnP mini Poseidon
Kisa

Postby Kisa » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:19 pm

Damn that new toy Axel. I've been wanting short and girthy, but I never could find a model I liked enough to get it..... and that art. It's mega Krogan inspired. I don't have the hots for Krogans, but I'm a Mass Effect bitch, and this does get me all kinds of excited. I'm going to let that Mass Effect hype settle before I make any decisions though.

Kaiser wrote:So we finally got ourselves a Krogan then :smile:
Please Dick gods give us a turian and i will be a very happy guy :widesmile:

► Show Spoiler

An Asari dick would rock to ~

Syntyth wrote:Short and girthy is right up my alley, and the curve looks less extreme than Blaze. However, it ultimately has the same problem... Absolutely no remotely interesting colors dropped in mini. :(

They can only do so much with minis. Fades aren't supported a lot, so you have to marble, and it wound seem that small and above are there more popular sizes, so they would drop more of those
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:23 pm

Holy shit it IS a Krogan toy :widesmile:
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:25 pm

thesharkwhisperer wrote:Holy shit it IS a Krogan toy :widesmile:

yup!!!!!!!!

yay!!!!!!!!
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Kaiser

Postby Kaiser » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:25 pm

Kisa wrote:An Asari dick would rock to ~

Wonder what that would look like considering no one knows what they actually look like :nerdy:

Also geth would be nice, a bit of mechanical stuff :smile:
Reviews Completed
Medium Gryphon (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33157&p=1065864#p1065864)
The Four Horsemen (Medium Bumble, Medium Chance, Rowan, Small Slepnir viewtopic.php?f=109&t=34995)
VVVV (Flared chance, tucker, sugerstar viewtopic.php?f=109&t=43844)
Duke's Lush Tush (viewtopic.php?f=109&t=46969)
Reviews In Progress
Raven

Postby Raven » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:28 pm

lizardbreath wrote:I've only had good experiences with customer service.

I double checked the heap of toys I got on this sale
With the exception of a popped air bubble on the base of an already flopped toy there are no problems.

*shrug*

edited to add
the fold on Raven's nox really bugs me :unamused:

I'm still talking with CS about it and it isn't really getting anywhere sadly. They just keep saying generally the same thing, that it is "normal".
Female, My toys: (all in soft, details under Spoiler)
Fenrir M, Flint m, Meng O, Mountain Drake O, Nova S, Nox S, Pretzal S, Stan m, Tentacle M
► Show Spoiler
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:30 pm

Raven wrote:I'm still talking with CS about it and it isn't really getting anywhere sadly. They just keep saying generally the same thing, that it is "normal".

Didn't they say the damage was due to packing, isn't the issue on them? I would mention that, you did nothing and the toy looks defective. You could try boiling the toy and scratching at the mark to see if it'll go away, but it still doesn't excuse the air bubbles on the base.
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:30 pm

Syntyth wrote:Short and girthy is right up my alley, and the curve looks less extreme than Blaze. However, it ultimately has the same problem... Absolutely no remotely interesting colors dropped in mini. :(

I'm in the same boat with the mini size. I was hoping I'd dislike the new model, but I am really curious about that texture... But not a lot of color variety in almost any of the added Axel inventory.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:33 pm

Saw some minis dropped in the natural fade color. See them on the official photos for the toy. Get exited that minis will now be done with fades. Go to create a custom Axel to confirm and.."Mini toys cannot have fades".

Last edited by Fae Fantase on Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Syntyth

Postby Syntyth » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:36 pm

Kisa wrote:

They can only do so much with minis. Fades aren't supported a lot, so you have to marble, and it wound seem that small and above are there more popular sizes, so they would drop more of those

I know there are limitations for minis, especially on what they're willing to do custom, but I regularly see very pretty minis drop for other models... Including effects they won't do custom, like fades and 3+ color marbles.

As interested as I am in Axel (and Blaze for that matter) I'm going to hold out for a pretty mini to drop in Adoptions.
Toys I own are listed in my profile.

WTB (BD): specific models in Aurora ~ will pay well
WTB (non-BD): various squishies, lots of DA and FB

FOR SALE (BD): Lil' Vibe Sea Dragon and S/2 Ultimate Fantasy
FOR SALE (non-BD): DA Cucumber, DA Jackal, DA KrampusKitzler, FB Dromaeosaur, TnP mini Abyssal King, TnP mini Leviathan, and TnP mini Poseidon

Return to “General Discussion”