/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Fush

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Fush » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:45 am

I might of just ordered an Ika in the new rainbow dessert color so fast XD they totally made my day by releasing a dessert color I wasn't so iffy on. That is going to amazing though as its rainbow like I wanted :D BD has made my day by doing this. Here I was going to enter in a surprise me with a prompt in hopes of getting something nice lol. :widesmile:

Also the amount of zaratans in the inventory is kind of crazy lol. I wonder if they expected it to be super popular since its an unusual one. I don't see too many Konas but thats prob because its a better fit for a lot of people.
Ixick

Postby Ixick » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:46 am

I know Kona's a better fit for me, at least! :widesmile: I was able to get past the logo and ordered my first full custom from BD. Can't wait to see her.
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:48 am

Well, I guess they outdid themselves in making Zaratan look frightening - which does make sense, it's a monster themed toy after all!

They probably just didn't think of the further consequences, namely (too) many potential buyers fearing it won't work/fit :D
Guess that one massively backfired.

The accompanying shirt is really cool though :D I grabbed one. Don't think anyone around me has recognized it, which makes it even nicer :) Well, except for maybe one girl on public transport. Took turns in looking at her phone and me, all while broadly grinning, so I'm not sure if the grin was due to something on her phone or from recognizing the shirt :P
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:53 pm

TheOtherDude wrote:Well, I guess they outdid themselves in making Zaratan look frightening - which does make sense, it's a monster themed toy after all!

They probably just didn't think of the further consequences, namely (too) many potential buyers fearing it won't work/fit :D
Guess that one massively backfired.

The accompanying shirt is really cool though :D I grabbed one. Don't think anyone around me has recognized it, which makes it even nicer :) Well, except for maybe one girl on public transport. Took turns in looking at her phone and me, all while broadly grinning, so I'm not sure if the grin was due to something on her phone or from recognizing the shirt :P

Zaratan looks frightening to me because of that stabby looking tip :misc6:. I'll never take a risk of bruising my cervix. Not again after my BD pointy tip purchase that left me in pain and feeling off/not well for 1 full week :doh:. The tip texture looks interesting. Yet with the point plus no real shaft texture/big heavy base with no grinding texture that's one solid pass.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:05 pm

lovelyscales wrote:Zaratan looks frightening to me because of that stabby looking tip :misc6:. I'll never take a risk of bruising my cervix. Not again after my BD pointy tip purchase that left me in pain and feeling off/not well for 1 full week :doh:. The tip texture looks interesting. Yet with the point plus no real shaft texture/big heavy base with no grinding texture that's one solid pass.

To me, it's not that the head really hit against my cervix (it's pretty blunt) it's just that those nubs on it pushed my walls really hard and bad, even in soft firmness. Imagine someone fingering you who has no idea how to do it and it's just pressing really hard against the side of your walls, that's what the nubs did rather than hit the cervix... not that it's any less unpleasant
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:13 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:To me, it's not that the head really hit against my cervix (it's pretty blunt) it's just that those nubs on it pushed my walls really hard and bad, even in soft firmness. Imagine someone fingering you who has no idea how to do it and it's just pressing really hard against the side of your walls, that's what the nubs did rather than hit the cervix... not that it's any less unpleasant

:surprised: Owch!
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:15 am

Ixick wrote:I know Kona's a better fit for me, at least! :widesmile: I was able to get past the logo and ordered my first full custom from BD. Can't wait to see her.

Oh congrats on your first custom order!
Niah

Postby Niah » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:03 am

Today would be the perfect day to toy with my new Terra and Apollo, but a) I'm on my period, so that's a no; and b) I feel like crap because of it, so even more nothing doing there. :unamused: I keep checking on my Xar even though I know it'll like be Friday or even next week before he's poured, inspected, and shipped out. That said, considering how I feel at the moment, I'm fine with waiting, lol.

I'm still trying to decide if I want to splurge on a toy in the rainbow parfait color or If I want to wait. I'm just not entirely sure what toy I'd get since I pretty much have everything I want. I could go for a medium/3 Pretzal in it (it'd look so neat), or maybe a medium/5 Echo or a small/5 Bruiser, but I'm not 100% certain about it and I'd rather not spring for a toy and a color that I'm not sure about. Ugh. Too bad we can't request keychains in specific colors, because I'd totally grab a keychain made in that color.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
ImagineToothless

Postby ImagineToothless » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:29 pm

Oh man the team has been so good to me. I got my Small Nox (5/8 split, SC) repoured and they wanted to make sure I was like 100% happy with it before all was said and done. The first repour still had pink spotting and streaks farther down with the other colors in the shaft, so Elise sent me pictures and asked what I thought. The blue in the fade also wasn't very apparent; it looked to me almost like it was more of just a simple purple to pink fade with virtually no blue at all. Sadly I was still a bit disappointed.

So they repoured again, working on tweaking the blue a bit and sent me more pictures. It came out PERFECT and the fade was also perfect with no spotting or streaks!

The blue fade in the middle is somewhere between the original Night Drake color and the current one.

I'm so happy.

IMG_1219.JPG
IMG_1223.JPG
Toy Collection:
► Show Spoiler

I take art commissions!
Regular Art: http://twitter.com/Marblefang
NSFW Art: http://twitter.com/MarblefangAD
ChaosRed

Postby ChaosRed » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:48 pm

ImagineToothless wrote:Oh man the team has been so good to me. I got my Small Nox (5/8 split, SC) repoured and they wanted to make sure I was like 100% happy with it before all was said and done. The first repour still had pink spotting and streaks farther down with the other colors in the shaft, so Elise sent me pictures and asked what I thought. The blue in the fade also wasn't very apparent; it looked to me almost like it was more of just a simple purple to pink fade with virtually no blue at all. Sadly I was still a bit disappointed.

So they repoured again, working on tweaking the blue a bit and sent me more pictures. It came out PERFECT and the fade was also perfect with no spotting or streaks!

The blue fade in the middle is somewhere between the original Night Drake color and the current one.

I'm so happy.

IMG_1219.JPG
IMG_1223.JPG

Oohh! That's real pretty! Glad that it turned out well and that they did that many pours. I might be wrong, but I've heard that it's kinda rare.
So I've started writing for the internet! Check it out: https://aconversations.wordpress.com/
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:01 pm

ImagineToothless wrote:Oh man the team has been so good to me. I got my Small Nox (5/8 split, SC) repoured and they wanted to make sure I was like 100% happy with it before all was said and done. The first repour still had pink spotting and streaks farther down with the other colors in the shaft, so Elise sent me pictures and asked what I thought. The blue in the fade also wasn't very apparent; it looked to me almost like it was more of just a simple purple to pink fade with virtually no blue at all. Sadly I was still a bit disappointed.

Yay! Glad you got things sorted in a way that makes you happy :widesmile: . Sounds like a quite generous CS rep! It's rare to get sent photos of a custom for approval. At least now from big/bigger companies.

Niah wrote:Today would be the perfect day to toy with my new Terra and Apollo, but a) I'm on my period, so that's a no; and b) I feel like crap because of it, so even more nothing doing there. :unamused: I keep checking on my Xar even though I know it'll like be Friday or even next week before he's poured, inspected, and shipped out. That said, considering how I feel at the moment, I'm fine with waiting, lol.

I'm still trying to decide if I want to splurge on a toy in the rainbow parfait color or If I want to wait. I'm just not entirely sure what toy I'd get since I pretty much have everything I want. I could go for a medium/3 Pretzal in it (it'd look so neat), or maybe a medium/5 Echo or a small/5 Bruiser, but I'm not 100% certain about it and I'd rather not spring for a toy and a color that I'm not sure about. Ugh. Too bad we can't request keychains in specific colors, because I'd totally grab a keychain made in that color.

Ooo no! The cursed got a new toy then period starts :doh:! What colors did you go with Xar? Periods suck..mine's kicking my butt too now :unamused:. Making me emotional over stupid junk like toys. I think all the thinner starting plus S shaped toys would look great in the Rainbow Yogurt Parfait!
Niah

Postby Niah » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:26 pm

lovelyscales wrote:
Niah wrote:Today would be the perfect day to toy with my new Terra and Apollo, but a) I'm on my period, so that's a no; and b) I feel like crap because of it, so even more nothing doing there. :unamused: I keep checking on my Xar even though I know it'll like be Friday or even next week before he's poured, inspected, and shipped out. That said, considering how I feel at the moment, I'm fine with waiting, lol.

Ooo no! The cursed got a new toy then period starts :doh:! What colors did you go with Xar? Periods suck..mine's kicking my butt too now :unamused:. Making me emotional over stupid junk like toys. I think all the thinner starting plus S shaped toys would look great in the Rainbow Yogurt Parfait!

I've actually had the Apollo since early May and the Terra since early June, but I haven't been in the mood to use either; or when I have been in the mood, people have been around and I haven't been able to toy. Today would have been a good day had I not felt like crap and been on my period.

My Xar finally has an im_location, so he should ship out tomorrow or Friday. He's a custom based on the Niskaru Bloodhunters from Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, my favorite game. His base is the same copper base from the Gryphon's Firebird, and the shaft is a marble of the pink from Zaratan's Natural, minus the GITD additive, and the bronze from Heavy Hitter. I had Elise's help with the colors based on the pic I'd provided.

Edit: He actually has shipped today. He won't actually move till late tonight or early tomorrow, but that's still earlier than I was expecting. Means he'll get to me probably Tuesday or Wednesday next week.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:46 pm

ImagineToothless wrote:So they repoured again, working on tweaking the blue a bit and sent me more pictures. It came out PERFECT and the fade was also perfect with no spotting or streaks!

Well they really should have done if you think about it... a popular color on a popular model and size. It's not like they'll have any trouble selling the imperfect versions. Sounds like it worked out perfectly for you though. Anyone think "fantasytoymasterlist" or whoever is reading? :eyeroll:
Penetrables comparison: here
Raya

Postby Raya » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:25 pm

Holy shit it hasnt even been a week and my Winston has already been shipped! :bugeyed:
I just checked it this morning and it said he wasnt even poured yet!
WTB:Kona Teenie

Name Pronounced as Ray-uh
Former Username: Precious Wolf
Im A Therian Wolf
Lover of Knotts, Big Boobs, and Egg Laying/Birthing

DO NOT PM ME FOR SEXUAL FAVORS!!!!!
ImageImageImage
ImagineToothless

Postby ImagineToothless » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:44 pm

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:
ImagineToothless wrote:So they repoured again, working on tweaking the blue a bit and sent me more pictures. It came out PERFECT and the fade was also perfect with no spotting or streaks!

Well they really should have done if you think about it... a popular color on a popular model and size. It's not like they'll have any trouble selling the imperfect versions. Sounds like it worked out perfectly for you though. Anyone think "fantasytoymasterlist" or whoever is reading? :eyeroll:

It's true, which is why I tried not to feel bad about being honest in my disappointment. I know the others will sell anyway.

I think the reason they were so willing to repour several times for me was because they knew I already ordered this toy once and was disappointed, so this was the second time around that I'd payed for the exact same thing.

What's this about "fantasytoymasterlist" though?
Last edited by ImagineToothless on Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Toy Collection:
► Show Spoiler

I take art commissions!
Regular Art: http://twitter.com/Marblefang
NSFW Art: http://twitter.com/MarblefangAD
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:52 pm

What's this about "fantasytoymasterlist" though?

I also dont know this? Is it a forum thing?
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:02 pm

DaedraQueen wrote:What's this about "fantasytoymasterlist" though?

I also dont know this? Is it a forum thing?

It's a tumblr that has a list of other fantasy dildo makers, such as etsy/indie stores. They also keep a 'blacklist' of several stores- BD is pretty high up on their list. It's intended to be a tool for people unsure of new stores to find if they seem legit or not, but the person who runs the page tends to have their own opinions that get added as well.

The last time I checked it, it was fairly salty, but I'm kinda getting the feeling that most people involved in the fantasy dildo world end up being salty for different reasons :eyeroll:
ImageImage
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:11 pm

Does anyone know if sending an invoice through PayPal knocks off the fees or not, or does PayPal still remove them?

Edit: Sorry! Wrong thread!
Last edited by Rainbow Dasher on Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:11 pm

i dont know if i should make a thread about this in Community Help and FAQs or not but here is my question.

does UF Chance have more details than Flared Chance or have they just updated there molds in the last year. i just got a UF chance and noticed that the veins are very pronounced on my new Chance, while the veins are very subtle on my 2 year old Flared Chance. the picture's on the website reveal nothing so i ask this to all of you out there. this isn't a complain just a question
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:16 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Does anyone know if sending an invoice through PayPal knocks off the fees or not, or does PayPal still remove them?

Yeah it does, I recently sold a toy and invoiced someone and it took about 5 dollars off for the paypal fees.

Return to “General Discussion”