/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
ImagineToothless

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby ImagineToothless » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:18 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Fush wrote:I'm suddenly concerned that my order of the new Dessert color won't look like the promo picture basing on what I've seen in the adoptions today. Did they really go that low in quality and not try to do similar to the promo picture?

I didn't look through everything but I only see one labeled as the dessert colour, while the other ones that look like messy pours of it are labeled as rogue colour pours. Hope yours comes out the way you want! I'll be ordering one, soon, too.

This is true. We must not lose hope!
Toy Collection:
► Show Spoiler

I take art commissions!
Regular Art: http://twitter.com/Marblefang
NSFW Art: http://twitter.com/MarblefangAD
katze

Postby katze » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:00 pm

Does BD ever drop lil vibes in adoptions? I kind of want to try one, but I don't like getting surprise colors. :(

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
memphs

Postby memphs » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:05 pm

katze wrote:Does BD ever drop lil vibes in adoptions? I kind of want to try one, but I don't like getting surprise colors. :(

I know I've seen them before, but I don't think they drop very often. Less often than the squirts do at least.
I'd love to pick one up from adopts as well, I'm too picky with colors to chance something random and I haven't seen anything I like in secondhand either.
Female | Bi | 25 | Single | 49 Toys | 9 Eggs

Waiting On
None!

WTS List
► Show Spoiler

WTB List
► Show Spoiler
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:41 pm

ImagineToothless wrote:I'm sadly not as huge of a fan since seeing them in Adopts either and I DID order a custom... but maybe it'll turn out okay?
:tinfoil:

Mayhaps they were considered rogues? I hope yours turns out as lovely as you imagined :widesmile: !

katze wrote:Does BD ever drop lil vibes in adoptions? I kind of want to try one, but I don't like getting surprise colors. :(

I've never seen them dropped/seen them posted in the Adoption Adventures thread. I too would love to buy ready made ones I can see how they look. I'd not be that picky merely don't want matte single color.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:26 am

Grimly Fiendish wrote:Anybody able to calculate where the price break would be (spend X per toy in order to make the 20% sale a better deal than a seasonal color special)?

Going with a normal color price of $30 and discounted color price of $15 (e.g. Cosmic Nebula, Infinity Star), the price of the toy including all extras but without color must be over $45 for the 20% off option to be the better deal (price exactly $45 means both options will set you back the same amount).

For a normal color price of $40 and discounted color price of $20 (?), the price of the toy including all extras but without color must be over $60 for the 20% off option to be the better deal (price exactly $60 means both options will set you back the same amount).

Source: simple online equation solver, too lazy to do it manually.

Both those targets are ridiculously easy to reach given BD's pricing so nearly everyone can make good use of it.
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
Dari
Site Admin

Postby Dari » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:15 am

And we're back again!

I took the chance to do some needed maintenance on the server that hosts the BD Forums. Everything should be back to normal!
Muffy

Postby Muffy » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:24 am

Dari wrote:And we're back again!

I took the chance to do some needed maintenance on the server that hosts the BD Forums. Everything should be back to normal!

Thank you! I will now go back to drooling over the 'Show Me' section. :stick:
ImageThumbs up for Axel owners!Image

Currently Own:
► Show Spoiler

lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:30 am

Dari wrote:And we're back again!

yay!!!!
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Niah

Postby Niah » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:01 pm

I'll take pics of my custom Xar tomorrow when I'm sure I won't be interrupted and when I have better lighting. The Heavy Hitter bronze on the shaft is a lot more muted than I was expecting, so there's more of the pink from Zaratan's Natural than I was really wanting. That said, it's actually rather translucent, so when I hold it up to the light I can see more bronze. The bronze is also a bit darker than I was expecting and the pink comes across stronger. The base, which is the same base from Gryphon's Firebird signature, is perfect, and I kinda wish I'd stuck to my guns about insisting it be marbled with the pink than Heavy Hitter bronze. That said, looking at a pic of the Niskaru Bloodhunter and the other variations of the Niskaru, the darker bronze isn't completely terrible.

In short, I'm not quite as excited as I was expecting to be, but he's growing on me, and I'm not bothered enough to ticket about him. I sort of wish I'd put the Heavy Hitter bronze on the base and had the bronze base color from Firebird marbled with the pink instead. Oh well.

Edit: Never mind. I forgot that my dad had a meeting tonight, so I was able to take plenty of pics. He is growing on me and I am actually quite pleased with him now. Pics in various Show Me threads.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:03 pm

Niah wrote: :words:

Your Xar and Terra look great. I'm constantly admiring OPT (other people's toys) here, even if I don't comment. It's really hard to make good color choices (hard to imagine how certain colors will work together) so when I see other people doing it, it's pretty awesome.

I just asked if Chicago17 discount code is still effective - it ended on Monday. :(
Niah

Postby Niah » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:38 pm

Grimly Fiendish wrote:

Your Xar and Terra look great. I'm constantly admiring OPT (other people's toys) here, even if I don't comment. It's really hard to make good color choices (hard to imagine how certain colors will work together) so when I see other people doing it, it's pretty awesome.

I just asked if Chicago17 discount code is still effective - it ended on Monday. :(

Thank you. I'm hoping I can get a blacklight soon so I can take some pics of my Terra because of the ultraviolet spooky seconds and because I have some other GITD or UV reactive toys. My Xar is growing on me the more I look at the pics I took and just from getting used to him and all.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:45 pm

Grimly Fiendish wrote:

I used the code late last night and it still worked, so I dunno what they're talking about... Maybe it was supposed to end but didn't?
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
WhiteWulfe

Postby WhiteWulfe » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:10 am

Leilani looks like an interesting penetrable.... Wish they would have shown a full frontal pic of the entrance though, almost all of the photos are taken at 3/4 profile, or have too much shade to get a good look. Inside looks rather interesting though...
Ixick

Postby Ixick » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:38 am

Is anyone unable to go BD's site? I get stuck on the disclaimer and the button to enter the site isn't really a button. I wanted to look at the adopts :crying:
ImagineToothless

Postby ImagineToothless » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:15 am

Ixick wrote:Is anyone unable to go BD's site? I get stuck on the disclaimer and the button to enter the site isn't really a button. I wanted to look at the adopts :crying:

I'm still able to access the site with no problems. Maybe try clearing your cache?
Toy Collection:
► Show Spoiler

I take art commissions!
Ixick

Postby Ixick » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:01 am

ImagineToothless wrote:I'm still able to access the site with no problems. Maybe try clearing your cache?

Weird, I gave that a shot and it didn't work :sniffing: It might be one of my browser plugins? I guess I'll have to sniff around for a solution.
ImagineToothless

Postby ImagineToothless » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:11 am

Ixick wrote:
ImagineToothless wrote:I'm still able to access the site with no problems. Maybe try clearing your cache?

Weird, I gave that a shot and it didn't work :sniffing: It might be one of my browser plugins? I guess I'll have to sniff around for a solution.

Maybe. On the other hand, I don't get the age consent warning most times when I visit the site - so maybe it's just that particular splash page that has the problem?
Toy Collection:
► Show Spoiler

I take art commissions!
Ixick

Postby Ixick » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:35 am

ImagineToothless wrote:
Ixick wrote:

Maybe. On the other hand, I don't get the age consent warning most times when I visit the site - so maybe it's just that particular splash page that has the problem?

I haven't seen the age consent warning in a few years! And I can't visit any page on bad-dragon without it redirecting to that age consent warning that doesn't have a button (as in, it has the "Gimme some sugar, baby" button but it's literally just a text box), so I'm stuck with going on the forum for now. Kind of awkward since I have a toy incoming :widesmile:

EDIT: Figured it out! Privacy Badger was blocking it. Disabling it for BD fixed the problem :widesmile:
ImagineToothless

Postby ImagineToothless » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:20 am

Ixick wrote:
ImagineToothless wrote:
Ixick wrote:

I haven't seen the age consent warning in a few years! And I can't visit any page on bad-dragon without it redirecting to that age consent warning that doesn't have a button (as in, it has the "Gimme some sugar, baby" button but it's literally just a text box), so I'm stuck with going on the forum for now. Kind of awkward since I have a toy incoming :widesmile:

EDIT: Figured it out! Privacy Badger was blocking it. Disabling it for BD fixed the problem :widesmile:

Ah nice! Glad you figured it out!
Toy Collection:
► Show Spoiler

I take art commissions!
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:31 pm

Nothing for 4th of july :(?

Return to “General Discussion”