/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
supernova776

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby supernova776 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:35 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:Nothing for 4th of july :(?

Maybe red/white/blue coloring? That would be cool. :laugh:
Toys owned~:
    Med Winston
    Sm Gryphon
    Lil' squirt Chico
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:39 pm

supernova776 wrote:

Haha! Last year they had sheaths in a red white and blue color and they sat around for a year, I think they finally pulled them from the adopts.
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:59 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:
supernova776 wrote:

Haha! Last year they had sheaths in a red white and blue color and they sat around for a year, I think they finally pulled them from the adopts.

Yeah, we had 2-3 or so pages of the things because pretty much no one wanted them. Owing to that, I really doubt they'd do it again unless they just put the ones from last year again.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
GothSlug

Postby GothSlug » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:13 pm

Those sheaths were so ugly. :stick:

I started browsing stuff here in like February? and they were still stocked I can't believe they were allowed to be stocked for so long.... did people actually buy them?
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:38 pm

Weren't the sheaths part of a 4th of July sale where you got one free with purchase?
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:43 pm

Amaranthe wrote:Weren't the sheaths part of a 4th of July sale where you got one free with purchase?

Yep. http://bad-dragon.com/sales/4thofJuly2016 10% discount and if you bought two toys you got the sheath free in small or medium and only while supplies lasted. Lmao. They drastically underestimated how long they'd last. :laugh:

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:36 pm

Niah wrote:
Amaranthe wrote:Weren't the sheaths part of a 4th of July sale where you got one free with purchase?

Yep. http://bad-dragon.com/sales/4thofJuly2016 10% discount and if you bought two toys you got the sheath free in small or medium and only while supplies lasted. Lmao. They drastically underestimated how long they'd last. :laugh:

That's right! :laugh: I got so used to seeing them in adoptions. Poor things. I wonder what will happen to them since they've been in stock for a whole year.
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:27 pm

Amaranthe wrote:
Niah wrote:

That's right! :laugh: I got so used to seeing them in adoptions. Poor things. I wonder what will happen to them since they've been in stock for a whole year.

It wouldn't surprise me if they decide to put them in adoptions with random drops. Just a few here and a few there. They might drop a fair few for July 4th, but who knows. I don't know how many they were able to sell or put in people's orders last year. I also can't remember if you could opt out of getting the sheathe or if it was in there automatically. I feel sure they won't just bin them since that'd be way too much money for them to just lose like that.

ImagineToothless

Postby ImagineToothless » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:08 pm

Man I hated seeing those sheaths in Adoptions but now I kind of miss them...?

:misc6: :laugh: :mystery:
Toy Collection:
► Show Spoiler

I take art commissions!
Regular Art: http://twitter.com/Marblefang
NSFW Art: http://twitter.com/MarblefangAD
tamandua

Postby tamandua » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:41 pm

You know, I was just thinking that the other day. Those 4th of July sheaths had been around the shop FOREVER, I was reminded of them the other night and idly checked if they were still floating around to find none. I wonder what fate befell them...

Maybe they were de-stocked to be given away again this 4th of July. XD Poor unloved 'murican dicksleeves.
:mystery:
GothSlug

Postby GothSlug » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:38 pm

I got my rainbow strawberry tentacle today and it's SO pretty in person i cant get over it :widesmile:

im definitely taking photos of it later ( i took some snaps to show my friends and kept almost sending my mom pics of it lmao...)
FoxyCatZaam

Postby FoxyCatZaam » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:10 pm

Ahh, memories! My first order was during that free 'Murrica cocksheath promo! :laugh:
ImagineToothless

Postby ImagineToothless » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:04 pm

GothSlug wrote:I got my rainbow strawberry tentacle today and it's SO pretty in person i cant get over it :widesmile:

im definitely taking photos of it later ( i took some snaps to show my friends and kept almost sending my mom pics of it lmao...)

omg pics oR GTFo
Toy Collection:
► Show Spoiler

I take art commissions!
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:53 pm

Yeah those cocksheaths were really ugly. I still think that they should of done some kind of other free promo to get rid of them.

Since honestly I'd try one if I ended up with one. If it was a free gift then it doesn't matter if it's ugly, and you can always buy pretty ones in the future if you found you were really into it. But I wouldn't spend that kind of money on something that feels like a risk. Since both me and my partner would have to enjoy it.

I'm glad they have been removed though, since it was annoying scrolling past them all. There were just so many!
GothSlug

Postby GothSlug » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:19 pm

ImagineToothless wrote:
GothSlug wrote:I got my rainbow strawberry tentacle today and it's SO pretty in person i cant get over it :widesmile:

omg pics oR GTFo

i took so many pics but my room has red/yellow lighting so they all look ugly :crying:

i;ll have to try again when im home alone and can take pics of it outside :widesmile:
ImagineToothless

Postby ImagineToothless » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:45 pm

GothSlug wrote:
ImagineToothless wrote:

omg pics oR GTFo

i took so many pics but my room has red/yellow lighting so they all look ugly :crying:

i;ll have to try again when im home alone and can take pics of it outside :widesmile:

Ugh I feel that. My house is awful for that. And then I can't go outside either because my neighbors are always around and also super religious and for reasons you can probably guess I don't really feel like explaining dragon dildos to them...
Toy Collection:
► Show Spoiler

I take art commissions!
Willow

Postby Willow » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:55 pm

tamandua wrote:You know, I was just thinking that the other day. Those 4th of July sheaths had been around the shop FOREVER, I was reminded of them the other night and idly checked if they were still floating around to find none. I wonder what fate befell them...

Oh, those poor cocksleeve-less bastards.
Who knows, maybe they'll make good happy meal toys. No, wait, really bad idea. Don't do that.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
fuzzdemon

Postby fuzzdemon » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:23 am

Soo... I made a thing? In Photoshop? For Pewdiepie's sub-reddit? Using BD front page as part of the the joke?

https://www.reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/6ks8c4/pewds_got_a_new_sponsor_finally/
Fush

Postby Fush » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:05 pm

So didnt know where to ask this but I was looking for a thick smooth shaft toy XD so I was looking at Bumble but not sure if the ridgy head will be an issue though :/ should I be looking at something else? idk XD I am really starting not to like texture because it doesnt do anything and its more of an annoyance. From what i can tell theres not that many toys even like bumbles.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:32 pm

Fush wrote:So didnt know where to ask this but I was looking for a thick smooth shaft toy XD so I was looking at Bumble but not sure if the ridgy head will be an issue though :/ should I be looking at something else? idk XD I am really starting not to like texture because it doesnt do anything and its more of an annoyance. From what i can tell theres not that many toys even like bumbles.

smooth...
not my cup of tea but pearce, blaze and echo are good choices :)
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[

Return to “General Discussion”