/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Slaanesh

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Slaanesh » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:03 am

Oh my god.... Just found out that the T-rex skeleton at one of the museums near me is called Stan XD

Now I definitely need to go visit and take a photo of the name plate! :widesmile:
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:21 am

Slaanesh wrote:Oh my god.... Just found out that the T-rex skeleton at one of the museums near me is called Stan XD

Now I definitely need to go visit and take a photo of the name plate! :widesmile:

Stan is the nickname of a really famous T-rex skeleton found around 1987 ( not sure about that one but around that time ) because it is one of the most complete that had been found. Most T-rex skeletons you find in museum are replicas of Stan, same for the one in the natural history museum of my city. A coincidence would be hilarious but I think they referenced that skeleton when they named their toy Stan :widesmile:
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
marshmarshmarsh

Postby marshmarshmarsh » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:23 am

lizardbreath wrote:
Fush wrote:So didnt know where to ask this but I was looking for a thick smooth shaft toy XD so I was looking at Bumble but not sure if the ridgy head will be an issue though :/ should I be looking at something else? idk XD I am really starting not to like texture because it doesnt do anything and its more of an annoyance. From what i can tell theres not that many toys even like bumbles.

smooth...
not my cup of tea but pearce, blaze and echo are good choices :)

i didn't like bumble either but more because it felt like fucking a cylinder than a dick, and it was a lil too long for me. it took forever to get an orgasm out of it.

i can't do texture at all and echo had SO MUCH PAINFUL TEXTURE to me. the bunnyhills irritated my gspot and the tip stabbed my cervix and the medial ring also hurt. i love the design but no :(

pearce's piercing was hurtful texture too and i had to angle it away from every vaginal wall and cringe until my hand cramped. didn't like pearce at all.

for smoothshaft toys, i'd recommend snow leopard in soft, meng in soft, luka, moko, xar in soft. for non-bd toys i really like the possibly-discontinued-forever orion and sagittarius, damn average's rudolph, and vixskin maverick. ymmv of course. i seem to be less turned-off from realistic human dicks than i used to be.
seeking: Jollies Jollie
selling: Bazel, Pyxis. PM if interested!
ImagineToothless

Postby ImagineToothless » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:30 am

Okay guys. My Meng is late to the party and stuff but LOOK AT HOW AESTHETIC HE IS.

Honestly I think I'm liking this Rainbow Strawberry Yogurt Parfait colour more and more every day.

IMG_2073.JPG
IMG_2074.JPG
IMG_2072.JPG
Toy Collection:
► Show Spoiler

I take art commissions!
Regular Art: http://twitter.com/Marblefang
NSFW Art: http://twitter.com/MarblefangAD
Ixick

Postby Ixick » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:00 pm

My mini Kona arrived!

She's pretty simple but I like her! Definitely serves the purpose I was hoping she would :widesmile: That is to say that she's good for keeping in place for long periods of time. I'm not sure how good she would be for thrusting, and I'm about 50/50 on whether or not it was a good idea to get her in soft (again, works well for how I'm using her, but makes thrusting a nonstarter).
FoxyCatZaam

Postby FoxyCatZaam » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:57 pm

ImagineToothless wrote:Okay guys. My Meng is late to the party and stuff but LOOK AT HOW AESTHETIC HE IS.

Honestly I think I'm liking this Rainbow Strawberry Yogurt Parfait colour more and more every day.

ohhhhhh! Meng turned out so nice in that colour. I'm still waiting on my package, these nice rainbow yogurt's showing up in the forum are giving me lots of enthusiasm!
David Pumpkins
Any questions?

Postby David Pumpkins » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:04 pm

Hey everyone,

We will be closed on Monday, July 3rd and Tuesday, July 4th in observance of the 4th of July holiday, but will resume normal business hours on Wednesday, July 5th! Have a great 4th everyone!
- Just ate 40 lbs. of bamboo, time for a nap! ~
ImageTiny Exspectre by Chibity!Image
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:20 pm

exspectre wrote:Hey everyone,

We will be closed on Monday, July 3rd and Tuesday, July 4th in observance of the 4th of July holiday, but will resume normal business hours on Wednesday, July 5th! Have a great 4th everyone!

Thank you! We really appreciate it and hope you and everyone else at BD enjoys your days off! Have a great 4th! :misc2: :widesmile:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:27 pm

I got another return address package. I used the PayPal address of the buyer. Was rerouted after saying incomplete address. I feel it should've arrived by now ugh :doh:. New rule for shipping toys ~ will only ship once buyer confirms their address sent here or on PayPal is truly is correct. No exceptions. They were only responding once per 2 - 3 days. Didn't want 'em thinking it wasn't going to get sent. And so I used the address on PayPal even printed a label to find out the address was too short and got a return to sender notice. Yet now I can't track it? Only says return to sender when I try :unamused:. They wanted shipping as cheap as possible so there's no insurance on the cheapest USPS shipping only tracking :doh: .
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:28 pm

lovelyscales wrote:I got another return address package. I used the PayPal address of the buyer. Was rerouted after saying incomplete address. I feel it should've arrived by now ugh :doh:. New rule for shipping toys ~ will only ship once buyer confirms their address sent here or on PayPal is truly is correct. No exceptions. They were only responding once per 2 - 3 days. Didn't want 'em thinking it wasn't going to get sent. And so I used the address on PayPal even printed a label to find out the address was too short and got a return to sender notice. Yet now I can't track it? Only says return to sender when I try :unamused:. They wanted shipping as cheap as possible so there's no insurance on the cheapest USPS shipping only tracking :doh: .

That happened twice to me ( also for incorrect addresses ) and twice the toy was NOT sent back to me. What happened is that the toy got dumped at the local post office ( of the buyer ) for them to go get it. The weird thing is that they did not get a notice at all from their post service. I advised both persons to get their tracking numbers and go to their local post office to ask exactly where the toy should be. One time I had to refund because the post had "no idea" and the toy wasn't there despite getting picked up, but the second person told me they did got the toy as it was indeed just sitting there. Of course it might also very well be an actual return to sender case but I would first go and check with their post office. Hope that gets resolved.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
Raya

Postby Raya » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:39 am

Has anyone done a review on Kona yet?

I was so tempted to get one when he first came out instead of my Winston but the only reason I didnt was because I felt it would be wiser to hold off and wait for reviews first.
WTB:Kona Teenie

Name Pronounced as Ray-uh
Former Username: Precious Wolf
Im A Therian Wolf
Lover of Knotts, Big Boobs, and Egg Laying/Birthing

DO NOT PM ME FOR SEXUAL FAVORS!!!!!
ImageImageImage
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:29 am

thesharkwhisperer wrote:That happened twice to me ( also for incorrect addresses ) and twice the toy was NOT sent back to me. What happened is that the toy got dumped at the local post office ( of the buyer ) for them to go get it. The weird thing is that they did not get a notice at all from their post service. I advised both persons to get their tracking numbers and go to their local post office to ask exactly where the toy should be. One time I had to refund because the post had "no idea" and the toy wasn't there despite getting picked up, but the second person told me they did got the toy as it was indeed just sitting there. Of course it might also very well be an actual return to sender case but I would first go and check with their post office. Hope that gets resolved.

Thanks! What a mess.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
someguy28

Postby someguy28 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:30 am

So what ever happened to all those red white and blue cocksheaths? I remember still seeing over a hundred of them in the adoptions page just a couple months ago, and I just thought of them again because it's the 4th. I haven't really checked the adoptions page much lately since I don't need to be spending my money on more toys at the moment (as much as I'd like to :smilenox:), but it seems they are all gone. Anyone know the story there?
Raya

Postby Raya » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:37 am

someguy28 wrote:So what ever happened to all those red white and blue cocksheaths? I remember still seeing over a hundred of them in the adoptions page just a couple months ago, and I just thought of them again because it's the 4th. I haven't really checked the adoptions page much lately since I don't need to be spending my money on more toys at the moment (as much as I'd like to :smilenox:), but it seems they are all gone. Anyone know the story there?

Nope. They just removed them all randomly a week or more ago. They have been just sitting there for almost a full year so BD finally realized no one wanted them so they just removed them. As for what happens to toys that cant be sold?
No one but people who work for BD will ever know.

Im A Therian Wolf

ImageImageImage
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:41 pm

lovelyscales wrote:I got another return address package. I used the PayPal address of the buyer. Was rerouted after saying incomplete address. I feel it should've arrived by now ugh :doh:. New rule for shipping toys ~ will only ship once buyer confirms their address sent here or on PayPal is truly is correct. No exceptions. They were only responding once per 2 - 3 days. Didn't want 'em thinking it wasn't going to get sent. And so I used the address on PayPal even printed a label to find out the address was too short and got a return to sender notice. Yet now I can't track it? Only says return to sender when I try :unamused:. They wanted shipping as cheap as possible so there's no insurance on the cheapest USPS shipping only tracking :doh: .

[color=#FFBFFF]Ugh, that sucks. Definitely, ask the buyer to confirm their address and if it's not correct, ask them to change it in PayPal. [/color]
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Dari
Site Admin

Postby Dari » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:51 am

We're back! Sorry about that!

Long story short:

The server hosting the forum had a little issue earlier that led to a bigger one that a lot of you likely noticed. The MySQL error some of you saw was phpBB telling the world it doesn't like it when a server suddenly loses power.

Everything should be back to normal!
Raya

Postby Raya » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:12 am

Dari wrote:We're back! Sorry about that!

Long story short:

The server hosting the forum had a little issue earlier that led to a bigger one that a lot of you likely noticed. The MySQL error some of you saw was phpBB telling the world it doesn't like it when a server suddenly loses power.

Everything should be back to normal!

YAAAAAYYY!!! :widesmile:
I was so worried I wouldnt be able to check on here tonight!

Im A Therian Wolf

ImageImageImage
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:59 am

thesharkwhisperer wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:Oh my god.... Just found out that the T-rex skeleton at one of the museums near me is called Stan XD

Stan is the nickname of a really famous T-rex skeleton found around 1987 ( not sure about that one but around that time ) because it is one of the most complete that had been found. Most T-rex skeletons you find in museum are replicas of Stan, same for the one in the natural history museum of my city. A coincidence would be hilarious but I think they referenced that skeleton when they named their toy Stan :widesmile:

Yeah, both Stan and Sue are the most intact T-Rex skeletons ever found. However there was a crazy legal battle of Sue, were Disney and Mcdonalds came to the rescue. So they are super important for study and education. So there are casts of the skeletons around the world. They are really famous, so I agree that it was probably a nod to them from Bad Dragon when naming their toy.

Manchester has a Stan the T-Rex too. I had my doll, and the Stan Teenie Weenie and I took a photo next to the skeleton Stan.

tumblr_o2htcmN6Pz1uwm4l9o1_1280.jpg
ImagineToothless

Postby ImagineToothless » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:09 am

karla-chan wrote:
thesharkwhisperer wrote:

Yeah, both Stan and Sue are the most intact T-Rex skeletons ever found. However there was a crazy legal battle of Sue, were Disney and Mcdonalds came to the rescue. So they are super important for study and education. So there are casts of the skeletons around the world. They are really famous, so I agree that it was probably a nod to them from Bad Dragon when naming their toy.

Manchester has a Stan the T-Rex too. I had my doll, and the Stan Teenie Weenie and I took a photo next to the skeleton Stan.

tumblr_o2htcmN6Pz1uwm4l9o1_1280.jpg

This picture makes my life.
Toy Collection:
► Show Spoiler

I take art commissions!
Regular Art: http://twitter.com/Marblefang
NSFW Art: http://twitter.com/MarblefangAD
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:25 am

ImagineToothless wrote:This picture makes my life.

I am really happy you like it, I just needed to do this! Since it's Stan and Stan!

Return to “General Discussion”