/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
betty

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby betty » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:50 am

I'm liking the birthday cake color. But then my first thought was fruit nougat. Yum yum!

Or gumballs. Also yum yum!

I never once thought clowns. But nor did I think birthday cake until I saw this. Yum yum yum!

Vitani

Postby Vitani » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:33 am

Yeah deff says clowns/circus to me. Not cake.
It's....interesting of a color, but tacky IMO
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:03 am

Oh god. the birthday cake drops........ Its worst than i thought. so awkward looking
My collection
► Show Spoiler
reine

Postby reine » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:02 pm

The Birthday Cake colour reminds me of that Twister game, haha.

Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
Willow

Postby Willow » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:59 pm

Squirrelmunk wrote:
Willow wrote:Hell, I don't even like cake!

Are... are your okay?

If you're being held hostage by a cake-hating maniac, blink twice.

I dunno... it's something about it. It's too... cakey? No otherway to describe it. I want to say they are too dry, but even moist cakes still have a cake thing about them I don't like. Samething with Boston-cream pie... but that has a layer of cake in there.
I like ice cream cakes and I like pies... cakes just doesn't do it for me.
Yet when my birthday comes around my father gets a cake EVERY single time. Yes, he knows I don't like them, he even mentioned it after giving me one "I know you don't like them but...". Not sure where the rest of the sentence was going.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Niah

Postby Niah » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:21 am

Willow wrote:
Squirrelmunk wrote:
Willow wrote:Hell, I don't even like cake!

Are... are your okay?

If you're being held hostage by a cake-hating maniac, blink twice.

I dunno... it's something about it. It's too... cakey? No otherway to describe it. I want to say they are too dry, but even moist cakes still have a cake thing about them I don't like. Samething with Boston-cream pie... but that has a layer of cake in there.
I like ice cream cakes and I like pies... cakes just doesn't do it for me.
Yet when my birthday comes around my father gets a cake EVERY single time. Yes, he knows I don't like them, he even mentioned it after giving me one "I know you don't like them but...". Not sure where the rest of the sentence was going.

You'd think he'd get you a pie, or maybe just ask you what you'd like. My dad isn't a big fan of cake either (especially the icing/frosting), so my mom gets him either a Key Lime pie or a Lemon Meringue pie instead.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:27 am

-raises hand-
Count me in as not the pastry type of person.
My birthday, I usually get a cheesecake, or carrot cake. I like cherry pie too, but it's hard to stick a candle in those :stick:
Niah

Postby Niah » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:52 am

Vitani wrote:-raises hand-
My birthday, I usually get a cheesecake, or carrot cake. I like cherry pie too, but it's hard to stick a candle in those :stick:

Yay! Another carrot cake fan. It's one of my favorite cakes; my issue with most cakes is that they tend to be too sweet and there's only so much I can eat before I start feeling sick (and it doesn't take much). I'd have gone for that dessert color option if all the colors had been metallic rather than just one.

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:46 am

Niah wrote:

Yay! Another carrot cake fan. It's one of my favorite cakes; my issue with most cakes is that they tend to be too sweet and there's only so much I can eat before I start feeling sick (and it doesn't take much). I'd have gone for that dessert color option if all the colors had been metallic rather than just one.

Ah, yes! Too sweet >< I can't eat most cereals for the same reason.
I also don't like frosting/icing. It leaves a weird greasy feeling in my mouth.
Niah

Postby Niah » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:35 am

Vitani wrote:
Niah wrote:

Ah, yes! Too sweet >< I can't eat most cereals for the same reason.
I also don't like frosting/icing. It leaves a weird greasy feeling in my mouth.

Most frosting/icing leaves that feeling in my mouth too; some of them are okay, but I think it depends on what was used to make the frosting/icing. Cereal is a bit better than cake, but I tend to just not eat much cereal at all. Frosted Flakes and Honey Nut Cheerios are pretty good though. Cinnamon Toast Crunch used to be fine, but now it leaves a weird coating (similar to the greasy feeling from icing/frosting) in my mouth and a funny taste. Apple Jacks are great, but they shred my mouth.

Fush

Postby Fush » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:05 pm

The new birthday cake color is actually kind of scary to me lol. It reminds me of clowns and I have such a fear for them :( plus kind of wish they made it into a marble then maybe I'd consider it but just white with color dots doesnt seem too original tbh. I'll be passing on this color :crying:
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:23 am

When I get a CS rep that I've never had before :surprised:

I've always had Elise, since I've bought things from BD, so like 2 years. I've ran a bunch of future ideas through with her. So getting a new CS rep definitely freaked me out. I don't want to come off as rude and ask for Elise, I'm sure this CS rep is great, but...ugh I don't know. I don't like changing something I'm familiar with. :crying:
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:24 am

Phelvia wrote:When I get a CS rep that I've never had before :surprised:

I've always had Elise, since I've bought things from BD, so like 2 years. I've ran a bunch of future ideas through with her. So getting a new CS rep definitely freaked me out. I don't want to come off as rude and ask for Elise, I'm sure this CS rep is great, but...ugh I don't know. I don't like changing something I'm familiar with. :crying:

I always ask for a specific rep. It's not rude if you're polite about it.
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:50 pm

Holy shit my life is complete! :widesmile: :widesmile:

https://youtu.be/u0E4Fkd3hek
memphs

Postby memphs » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:53 pm

Slaanesh wrote:Holy shit my life is complete! :widesmile: :widesmile:

omg :widesmile:

I wanna duel wield XL Chances tbh.
Female | Bi | 25 | Single | 49 Toys | 9 Eggs

Waiting On
None!

WTS List
► Show Spoiler

WTB List
► Show Spoiler
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:50 pm

Slaanesh wrote:Holy shit my life is complete! :widesmile: :widesmile:

Awesome :widesmile:
Penetrables comparison: here
Willow

Postby Willow » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:41 pm

Phelvia wrote:When I get a CS rep that I've never had before :surprised:

Not that strange. I used to be that way with my hairdresser... didn't want to change.
That and she always gave me free stuff... earrings, totebags, avon supplies.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:14 pm

I bet Leilani would look nice in Ruby. But I already have a similarly colored penetrable and really I'm kinda holding out for something in turquoise - perhaps Leilani would look good in that...
Penetrables comparison: here
PopeeTheClown

Postby PopeeTheClown » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:10 pm

i am genuinely distraught i'm not gonna be able to buy anything with the birthday cake coloration... :crying: i lost a job recently and am kinda hurting for money so no impulsive spending for a while. D:

i know a lot of people don't like the way it looks but *points to username* i'm a clown dammit! i need goofy-looking shit like this

sorry for this aimless ramble i'm just...weh.
:misc2: 22yo~femme nonbinary~pansexual~TAKEN!!! :misc8:

owned: david, medium/5
wishlist: ANYTHING in birthday cake coloration!
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:02 pm

PopeeTheClown wrote:i am genuinely distraught i'm not gonna be able to buy anything with the birthday cake coloration... :crying: i lost a job recently and am kinda hurting for money so no impulsive spending for a while. D:

i know a lot of people don't like the way it looks but *points to username* i'm a clown dammit! i need goofy-looking shit like this

sorry for this aimless ramble i'm just...weh.

It's usually an increased cost, but you can order any colour after the promo has ended. Just send in a ticket with the model you're after and CS will tell you if it's possible (not all toys can accommodate all colours) and how much it will be. If you aren't keen on paying the extra cost, there's always the "Year in Review!" sale, that comes along ever January and lasts for a few weeks: All the years colours come back for their sale prices. Yeah, it's a bit of a long wait, but it will (very likely) be back!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.

Return to “General Discussion”