/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
katze

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby katze » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:13 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
PopeeTheClown wrote:i am genuinely distraught i'm not gonna be able to buy anything with the birthday cake coloration... :crying: i lost a job recently and am kinda hurting for money so no impulsive spending for a while. D:

i know a lot of people don't like the way it looks but *points to username* i'm a clown dammit! i need goofy-looking shit like this

sorry for this aimless ramble i'm just...weh.

It's usually an increased cost, but you can order any colour after the promo has ended. Just send in a ticket with the model you're after and CS will tell you if it's possible (not all toys can accommodate all colours) and how much it will be. If you aren't keen on paying the extra cost, there's always the "Year in Review!" sale, that comes along ever January and lasts for a few weeks: All the years colours come back for their sale prices. Yeah, it's a bit of a long wait, but it will (very likely) be back!

The birthday cake color can't be custom ordered, even right now. They only did inventory drops of it.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:16 pm

katze wrote:The birthday cake color can't be custom ordered, even right now. They only did inventory drops of it.

:bugeyed: That makes no sense. I know it seems like that colour is more hated around here than loved, but damn; BD should at least make it able to be ordered for folks who want it. At the year in review sale, maybe they'll drop some in adopts, then. So weird that it can't be ordered. Probably too "time-consuming" for them to bother with it on a case by case basis or something.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
PopeeTheClown

Postby PopeeTheClown » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:19 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
katze wrote:The birthday cake color can't be custom ordered, even right now. They only did inventory drops of it.

:bugeyed: That makes no sense. I know it seems like that colour is more hated around here than loved, but damn; BD should at least make it able to be ordered for folks who want it. At the year in review sale, maybe they'll drop some in adopts, then. So weird that it can't be ordered. Probably too "time-consuming" for them to bother with it on a case by case basis or something.

man, that's a bummer. :c i'll keep my eyes out in the secondhand section once i have the cash to throw at it i guess ;w;

and dasher, thanks for letting me know about the january sale! :0 i guess being a fan of an unpopular coloration has its perks...
:misc2: 22yo~femme nonbinary~pansexual~TAKEN!!! :misc8:

owned: david, medium/5
wishlist: ANYTHING in birthday cake coloration!
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:19 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote: :bugeyed: That makes no sense. I know it seems like that colour is more hated around here than loved, but damn; BD should at least make it able to be ordered for folks who want it. At the year in review sale, maybe they'll drop some in adopts, then. So weird that it can't be ordered. Probably too "time-consuming" for them to bother with it on a case by case basis or something.

It makes sense to me! Its very special since it was their Birthday and is a limited time only color drop like when they do the Aurora toys!
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
katze

Postby katze » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:20 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote: :bugeyed: That makes no sense. I know it seems like that colour is more hated around here than loved, but damn; BD should at least make it able to be ordered for folks who want it. At the year in review sale, maybe they'll drop some in adopts, then. So weird that it can't be ordered. Probably too "time-consuming" for them to bother with it on a case by case basis or something.

Yeah idk, especially since it's this months dessert color. :mystery: I assume it's too difficult for them to produce consistently for customs. Or time consuming, like you said.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:23 pm

katze wrote:Yeah idk, especially since it's this months dessert color. :mystery: I assume it's too difficult for them to produce consistently for customs. Or time consuming, like you said.

I also don't think it is this months dessert color either since the Yogurt color is still going till the end of the week! They have been releasing the colors well into the month and think they will be releasing another one you can actually custom order once the Rainbow yogurt promotion is over! :widesmile:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

CutiePique

Postby CutiePique » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:33 pm

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:
katze wrote:Yeah idk, especially since it's this months dessert color. :mystery: I assume it's too difficult for them to produce consistently for customs. Or time consuming, like you said.

I also don't think it is this months dessert color either since the Yogurt color is still going till the end of the week! They have been releasing the colors well into the month and think they will be releasing another one you can actually custom order once the Rainbow yogurt promotion is over! :widesmile:

I dunno, the sale/promotional page says "Celebrate July's dessert of the month color and Bad Dragon's birthday all at once with our Birthday Cake colored toys". ...seems pretty unambiguous. D:
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:37 pm

CutiePique wrote:I dunno, the sale/promotional page says "Celebrate July's dessert of the month color and Bad Dragon's birthday all at once with our Birthday Cake colored toys". ...seems pretty unambiguous. D:

Huh :bugeyed: Well heres to hoping!

kt~

Postby kt~ » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:59 pm

Hey everyone, I'm sort of considering getting back into this hobby, as I happened to check BD and saw their new toy Axel, which mildly interests me.

What are their wait times recently for custom toys? I have my PO box until the end of September (and most likely won't renew it since I plan to move out this ear). I assume their wait times aren't that long!
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
katze

Postby katze » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:16 pm

kt~ wrote:Hey everyone, I'm sort of considering getting back into this hobby, as I happened to check BD and saw their new toy Axel, which mildly interests me.

What are their wait times recently for custom toys? I have my PO box until the end of September (and most likely won't renew it since I plan to move out this ear). I assume their wait times aren't that long!

I placed an order for a single custom on the 3rd, and it shipped yesterday (the 10th).

^ↀᴥↀ^

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
kt~

Postby kt~ » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:33 pm

katze wrote:
kt~ wrote:Hey everyone, I'm sort of considering getting back into this hobby, as I happened to check BD and saw their new toy Axel, which mildly interests me.

I placed an order for a single custom on the 3rd, and it shipped yesterday (the 10th).

Sweet, thank you! I think I'll probably get the yogurt color so with some luck, mine won't get held up due to flopping or something :unamused:

Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:48 pm

I ordered my custom toy on June 23rd and it arrived July 7th. Pretty quick compared to my 1st custom last year that took about 6 weeks.
•~•Have you seen all the new CockSocks yet?•~•

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:
David ~ "Gunner" (I know they're out there...)

See Profile Page for Secondhand Info!
kt~

Postby kt~ » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:50 pm

Darkenedstar14 wrote:I ordered my custom toy on June 23rd and it arrived July 7th. Pretty quick compared to my 1st custom last year that took about 6 weeks.

Oh, I remember those days! The wait times were pretty horrific back then, I avoided customs for a while just because everyone was complaining about how long they took :eyeroll:

Niah

Postby Niah » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:29 pm

Jaynix wrote:Does anyone know if metallic colours can also be UV reactive?

Possibly. I'm not 100% sure. I know that pearlescent toys (the color(s) have a pearly sheen to them, but they're not quite as strongly metallic as the metallic colors) can be UV reactive.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Prydri

Postby Prydri » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:39 pm

Okay... I'm a bit confused, but has someone ever put in an order with a toy, had the money taken but the order on the website is listed as cancelled and the toy you ordered is still listed in adoptions? I'm not sure if I should be worried or not ; ;
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:41 pm

Prydri wrote:Okay... I'm a bit confused, but has someone ever put in an order with a toy, had the money taken but the order on the website is listed as cancelled and the toy you ordered is still listed in adoptions? I'm not sure if I should be worried or not ; ;

You should probably open a ticket
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Prydri

Postby Prydri » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:40 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
Prydri wrote:Okay... I'm a bit confused, but has someone ever put in an order with a toy, had the money taken but the order on the website is listed as cancelled and the toy you ordered is still listed in adoptions? I'm not sure if I should be worried or not ; ;

I did, and I got the refund and the toy is gone now... I am so depressed and annoyed now... Was gonna make an insane wedding gift.
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:43 pm

Prydri wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:

I did, and I got the refund and the toy is gone now... I am so depressed and annoyed now... Was gonna make an insane wedding gift.

That's terrible! :bugeyed: Did cs explain what happened?
Prydri

Postby Prydri » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:45 pm

Slaanesh wrote:
Prydri wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:You should probably open a ticket

Glitch with their system and paypal apparently... super bummed out since I wanted to get him a surprise for putting up with all my anxiety over getting married on monday ; ;.
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:49 pm

Prydri wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:
Prydri wrote:

Glitch with their system and paypal apparently... super bummed out since I wanted to get him a surprise for putting up with all my anxiety over getting married on monday ; ;.

Congratulations on getting married! What colour/sort of toy was it?

Return to “General Discussion”